Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (354036 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gold and EJ making my monday not so bad after all. First and second entries in good profits, would close all trades when I can achieve 12% cumulative profit or 6% loss by the end of today. I really really do not like to trade on mondays fa!

[quote author=saxy4c post=84546173]This trade is closed at entry. I'm buying now at 1459, sl 1450 tp open.

Adding another buy at 1455 same sl.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Caution !!!

People trading demo account, have very little success and they think oh, I finally got it, I can manage people's money, I can trade successfully now.

Guys be very careful. Forex is very tricky business. I'm ashamed to even mention how long, years, I have been trading off / on, not until recently, around last year before things start to look okay, I think I stop the bleeding and use that as launch pad.

DO NOT TRADE WITH AMOUNT YOU CAN'T afford to lose.
Do not sell your property to trade.
Do not borrow money to trade.

I was fortunate I never borrowed money to trade, but I've blew a lot of account, mine and friend's.
A lot of people are in serious debt because they went to borrow, the more they try, the more they dig bigger hole to climb out from.

If you must trade for someone, let them know the risk involve, that way you don't put yourself in debt.

Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
EU up 30 pips, once price confirms break of the resistance line around 1.1050, I'd load more. All trades posted at entry.

saxy4c:
Maybe I should really avoid posting trades too cheesy, my trade went straight to my 50pips sl and has bounced back now again. Tough luck!

Buying EURUSD 1.1012 TP 1.1062 SL 1.0962

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
PipMarshall:

Eurjpy brewing a long long..
Made an aggressive entry.
Which means didn't wait for price to make a confirmation.

You could check.
But this long has a long way to go if correct.

EURJPY at BE.

With all due respect to VAP.. I am tempted to call myself a leading indicator at this moment.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Beautiful! even if your trade is against mine on EJ lol

PipMarshall:

EURJPY at BE.

With all due respect to VAP.. I am tempted to call myself a leading indicator at this moment.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
GBPJPY

50 pips taken

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
I've said this many times in my years of forex enlightenment. Trading is all about controlling your emotions and having the right psychological training. Those are the critical factors that do not exist in demo trading. That's why it still amazes me when people post results of what they earned in a demo account.

My advice is learn the basics of forex on a demo account like how to open and close trades, how to set market and pending orders, how to close trades partially, how to draw trendlines, etc. After that dump the demo account in the abyss, open a cent account of even $20 or something that would pain you small if you lose it.

Ensure you treat that amount like you want to make $1000 from it in a couple of months or years. And see how good a trader you become. Good luck!

TheYoda:
Caution !!!

People trading demo account, have very little success and they think oh, I finally got it, I can manage people's money, I can trade successfully now.

Guys be very careful. Forex is very tricky business. I'm ashamed to even mention how long, years, I have been trading off / on, not until recently, around last year before things start to look okay, I think I stop the bleeding and use that as launch pad.

DO NOT TRADE WITH AMOUNT YOU CAN'T afford to lose.
Do not sell your property to trade.
Do not borrow money to trade.

I was fortunate I never borrowed money to trade, but I've blew a lot of account, mine and friend's.
A lot of people are in serious debt because they went to borrow, the more they try, the more they dig bigger hole to climb out from.

If you must trade for someone, let them know the risk involve, that way you don't put yourself in debt.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
djwalata:
Can u remember my opinion on this pair?
Do u care to enjoy d ride with me?
I'm not afraid of posting my open positions with charts here.
I'm not ashamed even if it goes -ve once I make sure I'd fulfilled all my laid down principles b4 I enter any trade.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Closing both gold trades at 1464, total 150pips. I didnt expect such a quick move. Maybe news or some other stuff I don't concern myself with. Selling gold now again at 1463 sl 1470 tp open.

saxy4c:
Gold and EJ making my monday not so bad after all. First and second entries in good profits, would close all trades when I can achieve 12% cumulative profit or 6% loss by the end of today. I really really do not like to trade on mondays fa!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
EurUSD has hit tp of 50 pips. I had better stop posting the rest of my trades today before I lose it all back to the market cheesy
Hope at least 1 person followed and made something, close to my percentage target for the day. Have a great evening good people.

saxy4c:
Maybe I should really avoid posting trades too cheesy, my trade went straight to my 50pips sl and has bounced back now again. Tough luck!

Buying EURUSD 1.1012 TP 1.1062 SL 1.0962

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
saxy4c:
Closing both gold trades at 1464, total 150pips. I didnt expect such a quick move. Maybe news or some other stuff I don't concern myself with. Selling gold now again at 1463 sl 1470 tp open.

U r free to sell based on ur strategy but b careful with it.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
My brother please leave conspiracy theorists and those that are masters of numbers interpolation to drown in oblivion. They are only good with posting results after the fact and sit in wait for whosoever catches the bait of their trap. Keep up the good work of sharing your charts to educate us before and after the trades. I would have added to my EU trade as stated after the break but decided to hold brakes on trading for the day. A retest of around 1.1050 - 60 area won't be bad for a reentry. Selah!

djwalata:

I'm not afraid of posting my open positions with charts here.
I'm not ashamed even if it goes -ve once I make sure I'd fulfilled all my laid down principles b4 I enter any trade.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
saxy4c:
Beautiful! even if your trade is against mine on EJ lol

Had to go recheck.
Whatever happens. Since stop is at BE. Not gonna lose money on this trade. That matters a lot. So would just leave at BE.

So this is what I think about eurjpy..
Eurjpy has a journey to make to between 124.10 and 126. 55..
If it has started that journey already.. I don't know.

There is a possibility of a retracement. A possibility...
And that would target 119.80 area. If it happens.

Just what I think. It is all about probabilities.

No one knows exactly what would happen with these pairs. We just speculate.

The sufferings come when one begins to think the setup is ideal. And then one trades that way.
One must always have it in mind that the best of setups fail.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
saxy4c:
My brother please leave conspiracy theorists and those that are masters of numbers interpolation to drown in oblivion. They are only good with posting results after the fact and sit in wait for whosoever catches the bait of their trap. Keep up the good work of sharing your charts to educate us before and after the trades. I would have added to my EU trade as stated after the break but decided to hold brakes on trading for the day. A retest of around 1.1050 - 60 area won't be bad for a reentry. Selah!

Go back like 5 seasons back and see where I posted trade recommendations before the fact with result afterwards, everyday for one full month.

You are a kid, go ask the elders around for those that have done stuff on this thread.

A little bit of history will give you a far better orientation.

Run off kiddo!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Can you please explain to me how much more one can be careful with a trade already taken with stops set? Anyways the trade is presently in about 20pips profit, would move stops if it proceeds further down and check how price behaves much later. I will further cease to post any trade recommendations based on my new appointment with my big boss/lover. But that situation is only for this evening though. Let's all share and make these brokers a laughing stock. Enough is enough. You can make a comfortable living through trading.

djwalata:

U r free to sell based on ur strategy but b careful with it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
PipMarshall:

Losing trade. We move.

AUDCAD

Lesson from here.
Pay extra attention to hiding your stop.
I was right.. lipsrsealed

That pair is bullish.
But they ran my stop despite all my maneuvers.
Market Makers, you got me this time.
We meet again some other time.
There may be another entry opportunity.
I will if it allows me hide my stop.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
PipMarshall:
USDCHF

I hope I am not too early.
How far can we stretch this?

Francly speaking, I expect strength.

Is this the start of a new journey?

Had to maneuver my stop here.
I am learning to pick a side and stay till there is overwhelming evidence I am wrong.
Chf should continue to strengthen in the coming days.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ouch S/R 61

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Master of ages ago, I didn't mention you in any of my discussions but I'm glad I'm not dwelling in glories of the past and trying to make some change here and now. It would really help you if you can leave the pride of those times and attain the knowledge/profits of the present.

Do you know GBPJPY was 5000 pips higher 5 seasons ago? If you had used VAP properly then, it would have made you mad rich by today's prices, but I guess showing us images of 50pips gain is good enough to arouse your nauseating ego's account balance.

Your bible you frequently quote, says "old things are passed away, behold all things have become new". I do not need the likes of you, that probably has been fired from your "head trainer role" of last week, because I wonder why you are back here grin or the other guy that is presently "trading the billion dollar accounts in China".

Let me run now and join some other kids to play while you wallow in your misery. Adios papa!

meshpips:

Go back like 5 seasons back and see where I posted trade recommendations before the fact with result afterwards, everyday for one full month.

You are a kid, go ask the elders around for those that have done stuff on this thread.

A little bit of history will give you a far better orientation.

Run off kiddo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
@saxy4c @bojbest

Kudos to both of you. I definitely want the two of you to keep up the great job you are doing by posting here. There will always be distractions. I admonish that you do not give in to the distractions. Do not stop posting here. Those past trade calls will serve as lessons for your very self in the future when you look back at them. It will help those that will be truly interested in learning too. And also potential investors can look through and pick interest in you. @bojbest, aside the interactions we had, some of your past posts here were instrumental in my decision to invest with you. You might moderate what you post but do not stop. Nothing good goes unnoticed. I was even surprised that @bojbest once seek for help here plus even asked me questions that I did not even respond to in the past.@saxy4c.. I will be following up through with you too. We never can tell.

Then, success in demo goes a long way. Most of those that claim they were successful at demo trading did not truly trade successfully with demo. They were using high lots to make huge money with tiny pips. That's not trading. If you can trade demo successfully, there is high chances you will succeed in real trading. Forget the traditional statement that demo lack emotion Bla Bla.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
And most importantly, @saxy4c @bojbest do not be arrogant, proud nor forget your mission in this business. Never forget money and risk mgt.
If you maintain your calm, you will be surprised at what you will have become in 13 years to come in this business. The opportunitties are limitless. Trust me, if you keep up this way, in 13years to come, you will not be running after any body for months to invest #200, 000 with you.

@bojbest trades hitting sl means nothing. It's part of the business. When you are good you are good. And for sure, we keep learning everyday

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Usdjpy tp hit with 50pips. @meshpips since you started quoting me for no reason, I promise you I'd round up this profit to 500usd and beg oga @infofirst to make it up to his initial N200k offer as long as you can sign not to take more than 3% risk on any trade and a maximum of 3 concurrent trades running at any time. If you lose 25% of the account at anytime, the deal will be off. But please take permission from your new employer first though, I do not want to hear you suddenly got a huge drawdown because your boss discovered your clandestine activities.

I believe we all love our daddy meshpips, you just have to acknowledge you need help before it's too late. I place order for my almost depleting feed stock tomorrow morning by God's grace. My offer lasts for the next 6 hours sir. And ask people who've transacted with me how I take my promises.

saxy4c:
Not usually a monday trader, but I'm tempted not to pass up on prior anticipated levels

EURJPY SELL 120.80 SL 121.50 TP 119.20
Usdjpy sell 109.55 SL 109.72 TP 109.160

I would try to add charts to some of my trades so some newbies can pick up a thing or two on how to trade successfully by keeping it as simple as possible. The beauty of clean charts. And please if it seems I'm beginning to litter the thread, let the Mods kindly let me know, I dont like being banned!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
infofirst:
@saxy4c @bojbest

Kudos to both of you. I definitely want the two of you to keep up the great job you are doing by posting here. There will always be distractions. I admonish that you do not give in to the distractions. Do not stop posting here. Those past trade calls will serve as lessons for your very self in the future when you look back at them. It will help those that will be truly interested in learning too. And also potential investors can look through and pick interest in you. @bojbest, aside the interactions we had, some of your past posts here were instrumental in my decision to invest with you. You might moderate what you post but do not stop. Nothing good goes unnoticed. I was even surprised that @bojbest once seek for help here plus even asked me questions that I did not even respond to in the past.@saxy4c.. I will be following up through with you too. We never can tell.

Then, success in demo goes a long way. Most of those that claim they were successful at demo trading did not truly trade successfully with demo. They were using high lots to make huge money with tiny pips. That's not trading. If you can trade demo successfully, there is high chances you will succeed in real trading. Forget the traditional statement that demo lack emotion Bla Bla.

The owner of the fund you are trading has spoken.

If he doesn't see anything wrong with you posting here, please continue doing so.

All the best bro!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by MrUnder: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
saxy4c:
EurUSD has hit tp of 50 pips. I had better stop posting the rest of my trades today before I lose it all back to the market cheesy
Hope at least 1 person followed and made something, close to my percentage target for the day. Have a great evening good people.

if you're tired of posting here, and you feel like whatsapping me your trade entry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
@infofirst I have read your post 3 times over and you truly sounded like a big brother speaking to his kiddo. I respect you more and more for gestures like these everytime. I am available for any opportunities you might have sir but please if you're going to be offering me anything less that $1.6bn to manage, in the words of my grandpa "thanks but no thanks". Na joke I dey joke abeg.

Pride did me one hell of shege even after I had traded for like 6 years on 2013, it will never happen again by God's grace. But I will not be bullied in my effort to keep others from falling in the same pits I fell in that made me almost give up on trading because of the likes of a few I still see rearing their crooked heads here. Thanks again Sir, may your steps be favorably ordered as you've selflessly guided absolute total strangers.

Forgive any typo errors and please dont report me to the mods. I just read a rule that you could be banned for bad grammatical construction.

infofirst:
And most importantly, @saxy4c @bojbest do not be arrogant, proud nor forget your mission in this business. Never forget money and risk mgt.
If you maintain your calm, you will be surprised at what you will have become in 13 years to come in this business. The opportunitties are limitless. Trust me, if you keep up this way, in 13years to come, you will not be running after any body for months to invest #200, 000 with you.

@bojbest trades hitting sl means nothing. It's part of the business. When you are good you are good. And for sure, we keep learning everyday

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by MrUnder: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
saxy4c:
This is how I've taken my gold sell and buy in the past few trading days. My present buy on gold is banking on If gold crosses the upper channel line then it will become nice support and strengthen my buy bias. However a rejection at the upper channel means I'd close my buy and enter sell again.

When do you choose to wait for retest or not to wait for retest?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
AUDUSD

0.7000 admonishing AUDUSD to come.
Will AUDUSD pick the call?

I don't want to miss finding out the answer.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
AyoII:
POTENTIAL TRADE IDEA : EURUSD : INSIDEBAR + PINBAR
BUY IDEA : PINBAR REJECTING KEY LEVEL AND CHANNEL
IDEA : BUY :DEC. 1-6 2019
TREND : BEARISH
KEY LEVELS : 1.1005 & 1.09584 Support and 1.10773 Resistance
PRICE ACTION : after a Sell from the retracement to the 1.10773 level, the bears are meeting a resistance at the 1.1005 level and event area with a pinbar rejection and also rejecting the Channel . An INSIDEBAR had also formed previously with the bears unable to continue. Looking also at the pinbar + INSIDEBAR on the 15th October, the bulls might look to replicate that all the to the 1.1077 or above.
POTENTIAL TRADE IDEA: consider buying at the break of the pinbar or at 50% retracement . Use ATR to gauge the stop loss.
ADDING CONFLUENCE TO THE SIGNAL INCLUDE THE
1. INSIDEBAR +PINBAR
2. KEY LEVEL AND EVENT area
3. PA Rejecting the Channel Line
4. W1 PINBAR AND ALSO EVENT AREA
NOTE: this are my own view of the market and its for educational purposes only. Do your own reaserch and bewaare of the risk before taking any action.
All signal on D1 timeframe
Money management key
© AyoII 2019

If you had taken these signal.
And enter at the 50% retracement you would have netted a 3R Reward already risking 25 pips which is okay based on the D1 ATR
And atleast 2R win on pinbar break
Just a reminder though
TP level highlighted in green

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
time will tell if 1.1072 area will serve as resistance again as it did 2weeks ago.
TP to b activated if this holds today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
PipMarshall:

EURUSD
It's either correction is over or they want us to believe so.

Eurusd... For now, Think twice before selling if you are a swing trader. Ask..
Do I have to sell this?
Do I need to do this?
Am I really sure this is a sell?

I am talking to traders who hold positions for a while, not day traders or scalpers.

Correction is over.
Eurusd has room to run.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
saxy4c:
@infofirst I have read your post 3 times over and you truly sounded like a big brother speaking to his kiddo. I respect you more and more for gestures like these everytime. I am available for any opportunities you might have sir but please if you're going to be offering me anything less that $1.6bn to manage, in the words of my grandpa "thanks but no thanks". Na joke I dey joke abeg.

Pride did me one hell of shege even after I had traded for like 6 years on 2013, it will never happen again by God's grace. But I will not be bullied in my effort to keep others from falling in the same pits I fell in that made me almost give up on trading because of the likes of a few I still see rearing their crooked heads here. Thanks again Sir, may your steps be favorably ordered as you've selflessly guided absolute total strangers.

Forgive any typo errors and please dont report me to the mods. I just read a rule that you could be banned for bad grammatical construction.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Funny you.

Let's just arrange for @meshpips. Na this pride he just need to let go of.

But seriously now. And by virtue of info with me. I strongly use this opportunity to advice @meshpips to be very careful how he attacks people.

A paragraph is enough for the wise.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gold currently on a marathon race to 1756
Which is actually the monthly resistance.
If i were you, i would buy and hold till the rest of the month.
Remember proper risk management

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.