Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (354157 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dollar Rain.
Before you buy the USD.

Ask..
Do I have to do this?
Do I need to do this?
Am. I really sure about this?

EURUSD..
I strongly think is Bullish..
And correction is over.

But nobody knows for certain what will happen.

Jokes apart.. I am a humble person when talking about my biases. Because I have learnt the best setups fail and it's risk management that comes to the rescue.

All the mouth I make.. Those are jokes..

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
djwalata:

U r free to sell based on ur strategy but b careful with it.
Happy m.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by steveblue: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hi folks and fellow Trader,

Have you ever wanted to make consistent profit from the world financial market, despite the fact that you have learnt the rudiment and rigorous approach to technical Analysis and yet no success but rather streaking losses day by day, well for all you struggling forex trader out there and those with no prior knowledge of forex trading but desire to make a daily consistent profit at least 10 pips per day(=>$10 for a 0.1 lot size, mini account). This is the opportunity you all been waiting for introducing to you, a formidable
powerful software that make your dream come true :FANTASITIC GPBUSD .This software is a product of several year research and development to enable the anybody trade and make money in world largest financial market.

The features that makes this great software easy to use,( even a 10year old kid can use it and make cash) are

1. The software uses its algorithm to analyze the GPBUSD pairs on a 15 minutes time frame and once a valid setup it print, the Chart markup
parameters automatically on the screen (includes: Entry, Takeproft, Stoploss).

2. What makes FANTASTIC GPBUSD unique is the audible female voice that comes up once a signal is identify ,so you don't need
to sit in front of the screen all day long.

3. A Money Management Expert Advisor that automatically takes control of the trade once you initiate the order(either a BUY
OR SELL) to close the trade for you with a $10 profit.

Forex trading can't be more easier than this, so grab this opportunity while it still available and smile to the bankevery month.

For further inquiry call :0.8.0.5.5.1.7.0.2.4.7.

Below is a screenshot of FANTASTIC GPBUSD in action

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
djwalata:
Happy m.
TP HIT @1478. 2nd open position TP @1483. I love pure price action.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
If you are bullish CADJPY

Here is the another entry opportunity. Very good one.

I might make an entry depending on how the next 4 hour candle closes.

Technically..
This should go up.

Fundamentally..
Mixed picture though.
Trade war means purchase of safe haven currencies.
But BOJ's policy is to continue gentle monetary easing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Buying cadjpy 81.55 sl 81.30 tp 82.70
Buying cadchf 7412 sl 7380 tp 7550
Nzdcad sell limit 8680/90 sl 8720 tp 8400

Setting these up for the Asian session incase I'm offline. Good opportunities for nice RR.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Running in about 30pips profit. Almost made the 3% risked on the trade. Manage the trade as you please. cool

saxy4c:
So I think I can harness the Asian session and Nzdjpy sell 71.00 sl 71.350 tp 70.000. Risking 3% for 10% on this one.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by blackman007: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
steveblue:

Have you ever wanted to make consistent profit from the world financial market, despite the fact that you have learnt the rudiment and rigorous approach to technical Analysis and yet no success but rather streaking losses day by day, well for all you struggling forex trader out there and those with no prior knowledge of forex trading but desire to make a daily consistent profit at least 10 pips per day(=>$10 for a 0.1 lot size, mini account). This is the opportunity you all been waiting for introducing to you, a formidable
powerful software that make your dream come true :FANTASITIC GPBUSD .This software is a product of several year research and development to enable the anybody trade and make money in world largest financial market.

The features that makes this great software easy to use,( even a 10year old kid can use it and make cash) are

1. The software uses its algorithm to analyze the GPBUSD pairs on a 15 minutes time frame and once a valid setup it print, the Chart markup

2. What makes FANTASTIC GPBUSD unique is the audible female voice that comes up once a signal is identify ,so you don't need

3. A Money Management Expert Advisor that automatically takes control of the trade once you initiate the order(either a BUY

Forex trading can't be more easier than this, so grab this opportunity while it still available and smile to the bankevery month.

Why’re you selling the software if it’s making so much money??

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
steveblue:

Dukos to u BUT my pure technical analysis in conjunction with pure price action is far better than this.
I hope newbies listen.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by steveblue: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
I am more interested in seeing traders most especially struggling trader and also newbie make profits in the simplest way possible , because i have witness in years past the sting of the market and its not pleasant at all, so that what lead me to carry out extensive research into the world of Forex Market.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Good evening everyone, I just started learning forex trading and so far, I've read like 2 books. I need someone who has been in the game for a while to please direct me to any useful resources that would aid my development, thanks.
PS, I'm about to start 'the candlestick bible'
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
So gold has hit my tp of 1480 with 120pips, recovered the loss of those 2 sell trades in gold earlier on. Looking to enter a sell soon again.
GJ is also running in 35 pips profit.

My humble advice is usually December market moves unexpected! Always use SL or Breakeven for trades. Avoid over trading and Also avoid big lots. The over trading bit is the part I might not follow personally because if I get free margin, i go use am cheesy

saxy4c:

Gold has hit sl of 1471, buying at retest of broken resistance now support at 1468 to target 1480 and then 1500.

Also selling GJ final try this week at 141.45 sl 141.90 tp open.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
According to this plan, I'm selling gold at 1479 sl 1483 tp 1466 from where I might buy again according to price action.

saxy4c:

Gold has hit sl of 1471, buying at retest of broken resistance now support at 1468 to target 1480 and then 1500.

Also selling GJ final try this week at 141.45 sl 141.90 tp open.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
GBPNZD, AUDJPY on the look out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
saxy4c:
Running in about 30pips profit. Almost made the 3% risked on the trade. Manage the trade as you please. cool

The daily candle looks promising now than yesterday. My position still active too on that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
djwalata:

I think I'm in love with this type of posting now, me too will try to post for educational purposes, I'll likewise STOP to display my open positions on charts.
May b doing these will help a lot rather than posting open positions even though I do post immediately as entered. This thread is for educational purposes.

God bless you. Kudos.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
GbpChf bought for 90pips & 40 sl

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by THExxCRAFTERxx: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2019
djwalata:

I think I'm in love with this type of posting now, me too will try to post for educational purposes, I'll likewise STOP to display my open positions on charts.
May b doing these will help a lot rather than posting open positions even though I do post immediately as entered. This thread is for educational purposes.

I am glad you like djwalata...

Do have a great day ahead

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2019
THExxCRAFTERxx:

I am glad you like djwalata...

Do have a great day ahead
Yes I do but can newbies exactly know d price to buy/sell and where to put SL? this is y many will say their SL got hit and market turns immediately in their initial bias trend.
This is why almost retail traders loss money because of d wrong timing in entering/exiting/TP/SL.
They do really know d trend but execution is their main problem.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2019
djwalata:
TP HIT @1478. 2nd open position TP @1483. I love pure price action.
2nd TP HIT @1483. forex is a better than yahoo+

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2019
All glory b to God who makes me smile each time I c my running positions.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2019
I promised not to display my running positions here again( I will only post educational set up). JPY is bullish since yesterday if only u know d exact point to enter. I wish all good luck.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by thatebonyiboy(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2019
I'm looking to study Elliott wave theory.... Anyone to out me in the right direction??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2019
djwalata:
I promised not to display my running positions here again( I will only post educational set up). JPY is bullish since yesterday if only u know d exact point to enter. I wish all good luck.

Bullish against which currency please. I am quite young in forex trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 9:06am On Dec 04, 2019
Joseankles:

Bullish against which currency please. I am quite young in forex trade
it will b wrong for m to tell u it's a particular pair when u don't know when to enter and where to put SL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2019
djwalata:

Yes I do but can newbies exactly know d price to buy/sell and where to put SL? this is y many will say their SL got hit and market turns immediately in their initial bias trend.
This is why almost retail traders loss money because of d wrong timing in entering/exiting/TP/SL.
They do really know d trend but execution is their main problem.
I think you should focus on mastering the Art itself. Signal providers are like people giving fishes , it will be better for you to know how to fish yourself. On SL getting hit, its normal and thats why you are using it, for it to get hit and take you out of your bad trade.
And for timing in forex, there is a saying that
"Amateurs Want to be right, Professionals want to make money".
Focus on Mastering the Art.
My own "two cents" though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2019
Today is fully loaded with Economic News and Events

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 9:23am On Dec 04, 2019
djwalata:
I think you have made a very great decision not to post running trades, SL and TP points.
Just post the Ideas, newbies should figure out those things themselves. This might hurt but it helps them to learn. Posting signals will not make anybody learn, A lazy way to trade.
Besides your own SL pips may be of bigger risks to their account equity.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2019
AyoII:

I think you should focus on mastering the Art itself. Signal providers are like people giving fishes , it will be better for you to know how to fish yourself. On SL getting hit, its normal and thats why you are using it, for it to get hit and take you out of your bad trade.
And for timing in forex, there is a saying that
"Amateurs Want to be right, Professionals want to make money".
Focus on Mastering the Art.
My own "two cents" though
This one baffles me a lot when traders still look for out of this world indicators or robots when all u should work on are all there on d chart. keep working on how to draw trend lines, channels, support/resistance, fibbo and then wait for d price action to give u d go ahead to buy/sell.
these r all I use, nothing more. simple but powerful.
if u r new in this business, pls my advice is NOT to trade on less than 4hrs tf. 90% of my trades r on daily chart while 10% is 4tf.
NOTE.... Wait for d candle in question to close b4 entering any trade, this gives a pure price action.
once u master these things, u r good to go in this business

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2019
AyoII:
Today is fully loaded with Economic News and Events
do I trade fundamental? yes AND no.
YES because I trade fundamental news( by DOING NOTHING) just by watching how prices react to d news, funny?
NO because I actually don't buy/sell even if it's a high impact news.
The candle formation will give u all d interpretations of d fundamental news in question.
NOTE..... TO NEWBIES

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.