Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (355048 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2019
New trades for this week

AUDJPY sell
GBPNZD Buy

Check my journal

https://www.nairaland.com/5484853/telescope-forex-trading-journal#84612213
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2019
AyoII:

I think you should focus on mastering the Art itself. Signal providers are like people giving fishes , it will be better for you to know how to fish yourself. On SL getting hit, its normal and thats why you are using it, for it to get hit and take you out of your bad trade.
And for timing in forex, there is a saying that
"Amateurs Want to be right, Professionals want to make money".
Focus on Mastering the Art.
My own "two cents" though

I think it should be Amateurs want to make money, Professionals want to be right.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2019
djwalata:

Dukos to u BUT my pure technical analysis in conjunction with pure price action is far better than this.
I hope newbies listen.

naso. PRICE ACTION is KEY.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
djwalata:

do I trade fundamental? yes AND no.
YES because I trade fundamental news( by DOING NOTHING) just by watching how prices react to d news, funny?
NO because I actually don't buy/sell even if it's a high impact news.
The candle formation will give u all d interpretations of d fundamental news in question.
NOTE..... TO NEWBIES
I don't also trade fundamentals also. I trade PriceAction. Just for people that do trade fundamentalas
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
femora007:
GbpChf bought for 90pips & 40 sl
update tp almost reach for pound pairs, EU just started movement. Waiting patiently for UJ buy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
femora007:
update tp almost reach for pound pairs, EU just started movement. Waiting patiently for UJ buy

EU short or long?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
femora007:

That is Classic. Thumbs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jom28gy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
steveblue:
Forex is an art that deals with social-economic indices as its relates with human behavioral patterns. Remember Forex is bigger than what you think...................

Happy Trading Year 2019, and may the Pips be with you..............Cheers!
how,I want to know.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
PipMarshall:
If you are bullish CADJPY

Here is the another entry opportunity. Very good one.

I might make an entry depending on how the next 4 hour candle closes.

Technically..
This should go up.

Fundamentally..
Mixed picture though.
Trade war means purchase of safe haven currencies.
But BOJ's policy is to continue gentle monetary easing.

If you had bought here. You will be about 25 pips up. That isn't really important because I hold trades for long. But tells me perhaps I am right
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
PipMarshall:

Had to go recheck.
Whatever happens. Since stop is at BE. Not gonna lose money on this trade. That matters a lot. So would just leave at BE.

So this is what I think about eurjpy..
Eurjpy has a journey to make to between 124.10 and 126. 55..
If it has started that journey already.. I don't know.

There is a possibility of a retracement. A possibility...
And that would target 119.80 area. If it happens.

Just what I think. It is all about probabilities.

No one knows exactly what would happen with these pairs. We just speculate.

The sufferings come when one begins to think the setup is ideal. And then one trades that way.
One must always have it in mind that the best of setups fail.

Out at BE.
Looking for opportunities to go long again, preferably at a cheaper price than current level.. Maybe 119.80
Eurjpy has to go up to at least 124 for there to be order and balance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
GBPAUD... 120PIPS TO MY POCKET.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
Eurusd.

Looking for support.
Pip Marshall has been buying.

I want a weaker dollar than Trump right now.
Expecting the dollar rain to continue.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
EG hit hit 20 pips sl, I took 50 pips profit on the EN buy. I'm buying EN again 1.6965 sl 20pips BE after 100pips tp open.

saxy4c:
I'm buying EURGBP 8520 sl 8500 tp open
Buying eurnzd 6975 sl 6947 tp 7125
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
So I got a little let down sharing trades this morning as there were a lot of opportunities for short term trades. If you think I don't take my own trades because you made a few losses from my calls and forgot about the profits then maybe you should just ignore my calls and just allow me trade. These are my calls since Monday. I share in the wins and losses. Started trading this account with 5k in August, I hardly exceed 3% risk and especially at this period i take what I see, even if its 50pips.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
saxy4c:
So I got a little let down sharing trades this morning as there were a lot of opportunities for short term trades. If you think I don't take my own trades because you made a few losses from my calls and forgot about the profits then maybe you should just ignore my calls and just allow me trade. These are my calls since Monday. I share in the wins and losses. Started trading this account with 5k in August, I hardly exceed 3% risk and especially at this period i take what I see, even if its 50pips.
which broker do you use?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
femora007:
embarassed embarassed embarassed EU hit sl, I'll enter later at a higher price. Both pound pairs closed in profit

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Selling gold 1477, I dont see it going higher than 1480 again with this channel wedge, Risk reward is good from this point. Selah!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
I use hotforex ECN account account with no swap on this one. Also use Dukascopy on another.

Joseankles:
which broker do you use?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
PipMarshall:

Out at BE.
Looking for opportunities to go long again, preferably at a cheaper price than current level.. Maybe 119.80
Eurjpy has to go up to at least 124 for there to be order and balance.

Eurjpy just took out me out to return back up?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
And that's how the next 15mins candle has given us about 60pips on gold. Levels are determinant factors of the market. It's really not that much stress if you ask me.

saxy4c:
Selling gold 1477, I dont see it going higher than 1480 again with this channel wedge, Risk reward is good from this point. Selah!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
PipMarshall:

If you had bought here. You will be about 25 pips up. That isn't really important because I hold trades for long. But tells me perhaps I am right

Maybe I am right.
Going to hold this.
Stops not showing in the picture. But below..
That price was cheap. And had to go for it because I am bullish. You want to buy at a cheap price.
Hopefully we continue seeing the upward push.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by MrUnder: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
saxy4c:
I use hotforex ECN account account with no swap on this one. Also use Dukascopy on another.

do you trade against the trend?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
saxy4c:
Buying cadjpy 81.55 sl 81.30 tp 82.70
Buying cadchf 7412 sl 7380 tp 7550
Nzdcad sell limit 8680/90 sl 8720 tp 8400

Setting these up for the Asian session incase I'm offline. Good opportunities for nice RR.

Brother the trend is my friend sometimes, other times it's a fiend. It would amaze you to know that I wait for up to 2 weeks atimes to allow price get to my trigger point. Look at the nzdcad call I made yesterday evening it was about 50pips lower when I set the sell limit, the limit got triggered and had only 2pips drawdown. It's now running in almost 60pips profit. On the short term it looked like an up trend and you'd never have understood why I sold at that point to almost the accurate pip to where it reversed. But zoom in to 1W chart and you go see am gbam!!!

MrUnder:

do you trade against the trend?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by MrUnder: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
saxy4c:

5k to 63k in about 4 months. unbefukinglievable

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Cadjpy up 75pips that's 9%
Cadchf up 66 pips that's 6%
Nzdcad up 50pips that's 4%

Oga @infofirst I'm waiting on the big account that Oga @meshpips has forecasted that I'd manage for you oh. One love people.

saxy4c:
Buying cadjpy 81.55 sl 81.30 tp 82.70
Buying cadchf 7412 sl 7380 tp 7550
Nzdcad sell limit 8680/90 sl 8720 tp 8400

Setting these up for the Asian session incase I'm offline. Good opportunities for nice RR.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
saxy4c:

Brother the trend is my friend sometimes, other times it's a fiend cheesy . It would amaze you to know that I wait for up to 2 weeks atimes to allow price get to my trigger point. Look at the nzdcad call I made yesterday evening it was about 50pips lower when I set the sell limit, the limit got triggered and had only 2pips drawdown. It's now running in almost 60pips profit. On the short term it looked like an up trend and you'd never have understood why I sold at that point to almost the accurate pip to where it reversed. But zoom in to 1W chart and you go see am gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
saxy4c:

Oga @infofirst I'm waiting on the big account that Oga @meshpips has forecasted that I'd manage for you oh. One love people.

Bro, you doing an Great job. I am actually new in this terrain and a appreciate your inputs. Please assist answer the following questions.

What lot size Did you use for the trades?
What leverage do you use for the trade?

Currently I use the Micro account on Hotforex and levarge of 1:1000
Lot size of 0.1

Are these parameters OK for a beginner?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
saxy4c:

Why you dey curse me na? Is it not just between last night and now we made almost 20% if you had followed these 3 calls on only 3% risk per trade? Do you know that if you make 5% daily on a 1k account it would be 1m in a year? You never see something oh, lol.

MrUnder:

5k to 63k in about 4 months. unbefukinglievable
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Please in all humility,I want you to learn my brother, look at these calls you quoted and how I stated the resulting pip gain according to the pips i risked. How did the 3% turn to 4%,6% and 9% respectively with different pips count. How did I risk 25pips on one trade but it was 3% and also risk 32pips on another trade and it was same 3%? I hardly recommend traders to babypips, except you have never heard of forex before. But for calculating lot sizes and leverage definition etc, try visit them. And then I can show you the more complicated stuff.

I better run now before my guy comes to accuse me of being a busy body. I don talk many words today. But that reminds me, as a kiddo in this market I have learnt a lot of things quickly as well. If you want to make decisions as regards brokers or things that concern forex, do rush to forexpeacearmy.com . They are very honest soldiers there and you can avoid getting your fingers chopped.

I wonder why anyone would trade with fxtm nigeria with these kind of reviews:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9209/www.forextime.com

Also anyone recommending anything binary to you is a big SCAM, I have no reservations as regards this. Please leave all these boom and crash and sonic and volatility blah blah, na airforce people ni grin
Worst of all is recommending you to binary.com, be ready to forget about that money. I dare anyone here to show me that they made profits from binary.com and more unbelievably withdrew that money. Tah!!!

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5006/www.binary.com

Joseankles:
Bro, you doing an Great job. I am actually new in this terrain and a appreciate your inputs. Please assist answer the following questions.

What lot size Did you use for the trades?
What leverage do you use for the trade?

Currently I use the Micro account on Hotforex and levarge of 1:1000
Lot size of 0.1

Are these parameters OK for a beginner?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
A voice crying out on the roof tops.
You don't have to buy USD.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
Usdcad finally in about 110 pips profit after holding for about 5days.
Nzdchf hit my sl with anger.

@infofirst the gbpcad hit my sl and immediately reversed to entry point, I guess you didn't use sl so you should be smiling. I'm contemplating getting back in at same point.

saxy4c:
Selling USDCHF 9972 sl 9995 tp 9900
Selling GBPJPY 139.95 sl 140.35 tp open
Selling usdcad 1.3300 sl 1.3380 tp 1.3150
Selling Nzdchf 0.6391 SL 0.6460 TP 0.6250

Just sharing my ideas. Hope we have a pip full week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Cadjpy has room to run.
Need to work on where stops should be moved to here..

CADJPY to at least 83.50

Can go as far as 86.00

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.