Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:39 PM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (117210 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2007
oluwanisol:

In fact, as it is rit now i need more dan one man in the penthouse, i will need like three of u guys may be LC, Spora himsef and Adechuks. Am not that bad o but i need am seriously.
shocked shocked
ogbologbo
ewele
 tongue  tongue

***scratching the head
planning the next move***
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2007
Hello peoples,

oluwanisol:

i will need like three of u guys may be LC, Spora himsef and Adechuks. Am not that bad o but i need am seriously. what should i do?

Hmmm, this is tempting but I will remain loyal to my Salsera. unlike some BB housemates i know. Did someone say Richiana?

@Salsera darling,
I have missed you sooo much.
You cant believe how busy i have been theis past week. Too many people to kidnap, you know. how we for do? man must whack away
Which reminds me, in case anybody owes you money. just let me know. we'll dispatch a dispatch with immediate alacrity.

@all,
I look forward to that reunion party, even if by moral support.
and who know, i fit for salsera sake come follow una chop
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2007
oluwanisol:

Spora, u no what, i wont mind going to the penthouse with you with immediate effect but my boss will not leave me alone. In fact, as it is rit now i need more dan one man in the penthouse, i will need like three of u guys may be LC, Spora himsef and Adechuks. Am not that bad o but i need am seriously. what should i do?

Oh my God!!!!!!! Oh my God.  shocked Young lady take it easy Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You just have to manage only Spora because LC and Adechuks re fully booked till the end of 2010. grin grin grin grin. otiooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2007
adechuks:

You can't believe how busy i have been theis past week. Too many people to kidnap, you know. how we for do? man must whack away

***thinking***
[s]Yes! I said it
My mind does not deceive me
The first time I saw this guy post
I suspect he is Asari Dokubo's cousin
Or the son of his mother's sister's nephew
See your life, Lacasera!
Oh, I pity you.
MEND, MENDDDDD
Run 4 cover[/s]

adechuks:

@all,
I look forward to that reunion party.

Reunion what?
So that we can assemble ourselves
for easy kidnap? or is it mennap or ladynap
No be me!

@all
Be sober, be vigilant; because adechuks, the MEND guy, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may kidnap
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2007
I ve told u am not a bad gal, but as it is rit now, i need 3 of u just to do the massaging, u no wat i mean now. So i no be ogbologbo n ewele, and as for Adechuks am not saying i want to ve u 4ever now, na just to borrow u small, and after the work u will go back to ur Salsera and an sure Salsera won mind.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2007
oluwanisol:

I ve told u am not a bad girl, but as it is rit now, i need 3 of u just to do the massaging, u no what i mean now. So i no be ogbologbo n ewele, and as for Adechuks am not saying i want to ve u 4ever now, na just to borrow u small, and after the work u will go back to your Salsera and an sure Salsera won mind.

If it's the type of massage richard gave tart in PH, my hand no dey o, even if my eye dey. I still dey toast salsera sef, i wan con put sand-sand for my own corn-flakes.
i'm thinking about it though*********

spora:

***thinking***
[s]Yes! I said it
My mind does not deceive me
The first time I saw this guy post
I suspect he is Asari Dokubo's cousin
Or the son of his mother's sister's nephew
See your life, Lacasera!
Oh, I pity you.
MEND, MENDDDDD
Run 4 cover[/s]

Reunion what?
So that we can assemble ourselves
for easy kidnap? or is it mennap or ladynap
No be me!

You really dont have anything to fear.
Nobody gets kidnapped and remains unknown in naija. there are some positive angles to this thing
you become instant celebrity. then real estate in your neighbourhood drops in price
then you can apply for assylum to any developed country. you now have proff that your life is threatened in naija. then you can write plenty of books abt your 2-week experience in the belly of the delta. sell some rights to cnn, anderson cooper, etc. then your book will have sequel, and the workbook. and a third book, "surviving kidnapping for dummies". who knows, u could get invited by oprah, and ur life will not remain the same again.

kai, the thing is becoming mouth-watering already, right?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2007
oluwanisol:

I ve told u am not a bad girl, but as it is rit now, i need 3 of u just to do the massaging, u no what i mean now.

***thinking****
This girl want break my fast
Chei
See me see trouble oh
And my body don dey do somehow
For inside office
This is must be devil's cohort
Get thee behind me satan
I bind you in the name of ****
I cast****

The Lord is my shelpherd
I shall not want********
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2007
Adechuks it is going 2 be more dan that of tati n richie a besides no be borrow i want borrow una ni, u better think about the OFFER, cos not all guys come across sumtin gud like wat am OFFERING. LC has refuse to post anytin dat means he likes the OFFER n as for u Spora, u better stop pretending
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2007
@Adechuks
Or why? but why? please i have alot of people owing me here in ABJ.
Where have you been? How soon can we see?  wink wink

Well here in ABJ if dem catch you na you sabi. my hand no dey oh!!!!!!!!!!! this ur biz is so hot now. Hmmmmmmmmmmm,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2007
i dey take one eye look una
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2007
oluwanisol:

Adechuks it is going 2 be more dan that of tati n richie a besides no be borrow i want borrow una ni, u better think about the OFFER, because not all guys come across sumtin good like what am OFFERING. LC has refuse to post anytin that means he likes the OFFER n as for u Spora, u better stop pretending

***a la P-square****
This na temptation,
total confusion
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2007
ok, sorry to break into the off topics, but could we get back on track? Have the moles lefty the house?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2007
They left yesterday.

Are u happy now

*********************a la Sir shina peters**
jealousy jealousy, na n dey worry them
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2007
@uchetobi,
i just dey fin una trouble.
no vex sis.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2007
you don't have to even meet midway to still hold hands after any disagreement

you can have a difference in opinion and still get along, it really depends on the importance of the issue at hand.

When I say meeting midway might not necessarily be 50 / 50, could be 70 / 30 or 20 / 80 but there must be concersion (Shift grounds). That shows subconciously that you are willing to give in for things to work out (advance beyound the present)

A true example of your point might make the picture clearer dont you think

When there is di[/b]vision between 2 people, there is double vision. Close one eye and leave one open, write down what you can see only. In that same position, close the eye that was open and open the other repeating the same thing without shifting position. [b]I am definite you will notice a difference in all that you saw in both cases. Now open both eyes and write down what you see.
[list]
[li]You notice that with both eyes open your field of vision is wider than that any single eye open[/li]
[li]If your brain did not do the job of bringing both of them to a single picture on your retina we would have been stumbling on each other[/li]
[/list]
Dissagrements are the same in my opinion
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2007
grin vex ke?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2007
lol
u guys are cracking me up big time with the offtopic. grin

@uxhetobi
there is really nothing going on in the ontopic wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2007
Ok den, y’all enjoy yourselves, lm check in later
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2007
where do u think u're going

wait. make i finish registering the latest inmates. just wait.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2007
Hi y'all
Wat's up? Sorry ive not really been around. Running around for my B-day on Saturday,an upcoming conference, and taking care of family issues.
As u all know someone is going away with a 100,000$ this coming sunday, and it's Ofu our homegirl! I was so happy wen i saw the results on the poll that showed that Ofu was the most respected all rounder.
Even though the moles didn't really raise a lot of dust, Victor's discussion with R from time to time gave me a small insight into wat is going around in R's head.
The hilite for me was R's discussion with his father, and Ofu's talk with her Best-friend on the sunday show.
Aside from all this, nothing is happening much in the house.
I adore the off topics, but even that hasn't been interesting enough, cos not everyone is contributing, it's still better than nothing sha.
Love u guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2007
HI Tampico, ok Adechuks am waiting, 5 mins and counting 5,….,4,…, 3
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2007
@uchetobi
2,, 1,, ,0, ,-1,, ,-2,, ,
this wont stop.

have a lovely evening.
am actually outta here.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2007
alright, i need to concentrate on work so i can leave here at 7.30 luv y'all and OFUNNEKA for the cash
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2007
@Oluwanisol
Young lady, you want to take three men to the penthouse?  shocked  shocked  shocked Let me ask o, have you written your will? Because that would be a one-way trip o. Only me sef and your life will not remain the same,(a trial will conceive you, trust me) talkless of Spora and Adechuks as well. You know funny people hide their hardness behind all that joking, you now want to take two of the funniest people in Nairaland with you. ***I sorry sorry o, i sorry for Oluwanisol, I sorry sorry o, egbami o***[/color]

Anyways, you'll have to be content with Spora alone, as I'm irretrievably spoken for, and Adechuks is also looking to be spoken for ***no put sand-sand for the guy weetabix o. ***[color=#006600]

@All
The moles have left us and the housemates really felt bad when they left. Now it's just the three of them in the house. Hope we won't be bored to death as even the siamese-twins-joined-at-the-lips act has worn very thin.
In any case, keep voting for homegirl y'all.

[size=25pt]Ofunneka for the dough[/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2007
Tampico:

Hi y'all
What's up? Sorry ive not really been around. Running around for my B-day on Saturday,an upcoming conference, and taking care of family issues.
As u all know someone is going away with a 100,000$ this coming sunday, and it's Ofu our homegirl! I was so happy when i saw the results on the poll that showed that Ofu was the most respected all rounder.
Even though the moles didn't really raise a lot of dust, Victor's discussion with R from time to time gave me a small insight into what is going around in R's head.
The hilite for me was R's discussion with his father, and Ofu's talk with her Best-friend on the sunday show.
Aside from all this, nothing is happening much in the house.
I adore the off topics, but even that hasn't been interesting enough, because not everyone is contributing, it's still better than nothing sha.
Love u guys.

Hey Tampico,

Happy birthday in advance dearie. Sure the streets of Ikeja will be closed! Hmmmmmmmmmmm wish i would be there. sad.
I wish you all the best in Life and God's blessings upon you and your genration. Did I hear a resounding AMEN!!!!!!!!! you're blessed in the city you're blessed when you come and when you go. Pls read duet: 28:1-14. Is for you. lol kiss

OFU for the CASH
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2007
HELLO ALL

Tampico, I am still waiting for my IV, abi u no wan make i come chop?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2007
Thanx LC for the update, Tampico hope you will invite me to the party, I live at Ikeja and hopefully no work thud wknd for me so….
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2007
And gd9t people, do sleep well
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2007
Name sake good nite kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2007
I hope Ofu wins
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2007
Hey
Happy birthday IN ADVANCE to d sweetest drink on NL TAMPICO,Hmmm Ikeja no far from my work place oo,how will the place rock now?wish you a cool week as u prepare,and i cant wait to sing 'how old are you now'.

Topic
Nothing new is happening i guess.

Vote wisely
Vote 4 OFFUNEKA so much 4 been a lagos politician,lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2007
Good Morning Nairlanders,

How was your nite? Sure you all got up at right side? smiley Here is wishing you all a blessed day.

Hmmmmmmm, Tartiana the tart moved back to the girls room last nite, she was crying like a baby that Mr Stupid Gazunga grin insulted her. Good for her but too late. My guys I was so tired so slept early, what went on? pls somebody gist me.

@ LawyerC
What's up at your end still busy? You did not give us a feedback after the prayer request. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (85) (Reply)

Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.