Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,774 members, 7,948,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (116496 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2007
spora:

@ Salvage
My dear, apologies if that exasperates you. You see, I don’t like to vent unnecesary vituperation on an unworthy cause. But I believe argument should be done objectively. And when you meet a superior one especially from someone in the field, one should gracefully bow. That way you give honour to whom it is due.

By the way, what have you lost by bowing for a dwarf?

hear, hear!!!

lawyerchap:

@Salvage
Please it is okay. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think we can all air these opinions without resorting to name-calling. This thread go soon reach 100 pages and we'll have 20 pages of insults.  grin  grin  grin

true, so true
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2007
spora:

@ Salvage
My dear, apologies if that exasperates you. You see, I don’t like to vent unnecesary vituperation on an unworthy cause. But I believe argument should be done objectively. And when you meet a superior one especially from someone in the field, one should gracefully bow. That way you give honour to whom it is due.

By the way, what have you lost by bowing for a dwarf?

@spora,

argueing objectively is looking at things from all angles.

superiour arguement  according to whom?

Do you think there are no high standing lawyers who have contrary opinions to what you guys are saying here.(and i dare say ,can defend it in court)?

lawyerchap:

@Dalby
Hey you. Long time no see. Where have you been. Good to see you back here again.

@Salvage
Please it is okay. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think we can all air these opinions without resorting to name-calling. This thread go soon reach 100 pages and we'll have 20 pages of insults.  grin  grin  grin

@lawyerchap, the only person I have called something apart from her id is larrybabe.

And thats simply because she appears to be a trashy person that can't contribute without shouting insults.

The other person(I didnt call him anything he isnt) is Kaydee because he displays the same Rassyness(its no dictionary word ) as larrybabe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2007
Dalby:

Have u not noticed that it is the same people coming back to post here.

You are not entitled to think here O. Just dey follow followlipsrsealed

Imagine if Ofunneka had won, this one when u dey see na small one grin

Read previous threads, and see what happened to those with counter opinion wink

We talk, till the thing enter french undecided undecided undecided

You can be at this the whole day and is pretty distracting wink

@Dalby

Bro, aint u just amazed at this people?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by larrybabe: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2007
Salvage:

@spora,

argueing objectively is looking at things from all angles.

superiour arguement according to whom?

Do you think there are no high standing lawyers who have contrary opinions to what you guys are saying here.(and i dare say ,can defend it in court)?

@lawyerchap, the only person I have called something apart from her id is larrybabe.

And thats simply because she appears to be a trashy person that can't contribute without shouting insults.

The other person(I didnt call him anything he isnt) is Kaydee because he displays the same Rassyness as larrybabe

You argue with somebody that knows his onions what do we call that? undecided
Accept the fact that you are wrong, any Laywer that shares the same view with you will do it for the dough and not because you are right.

If it is something else, i will say yes you may be right but the Law is not your area of Specialization so leave it for those that did 4yrs in University and 1year in Law School. We are still waiting for your response. wetin be your work self? cos from the look of thing it aint anything good.

Dalby too argue sotay, him pick race, no worry you too go soon pick race because you never jam. You think we are all fools here, we don't just buy opinion, you must justify yours which Lawyerchap has done, all u see is from the surface. (Watch film and make ur conclusion.) Mr. air my Opinion, u never start. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Spicegirl1(f): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
Goodness me! How did we get to this level of name calling and people bashing?!!!

Diversity of opinions is the chief characteristic of a good forum. LC's opinions, well stated and argued as they are, are bound to be contrary to somebody else's. This is no way a contest of superior arguments. For goodness sakes, everyone is right and nobody, wrong. We all just happen to see things from different points of view. People, let Salvage be.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ all
I gave myself an asignment by going through Salvage's last posts. At the end, I was so ashamed of myself to have engaged him on intellectual dialogue.

I mean, it's so irritating reading through his inconsequential contributions in all topics. He was always attacking and spewing out bunkum at every opportunity. He is being so pharisaical in all his contributions. The worse part of it is he never initiate any argument- always quoting people and bashing in return. I thinking the best antidote for people of this nature is to ignore them like a plague. Some mother do have them, you know.

To go through his past posts please follow the following steps:

1.  Click his name (i.e Salvage) to view his profile
2.  On the profile page, scroll to the bottom and click "Show last posts of this person" under Additional Information
3.  He has about 7 pages contribution and I bet you 95% of them are bunkum.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2007
Spice girl:

Goodness me! How did we get to this level of name calling and people bashing?!!!

Diversity of opinions is the chief characteristic of a good forum. LC's opinions, well stated and argued as they are, are bound to be contrary to somebody else's. This is no way a contest of superior arguments. For goodness sakes, everyone is right and nobody, wrong. We all just happen to see things from different points of view. People, let Salvage be.

@Spice girl,

Very well said. Thanks for being clear minded.

spora:

@ all
I gave myself an asignment by going through Salvage's last posts. At the end, I was so ashamed of myself to have engaged him on intellectual dialogue.

I mean, it's so irritating reading through his inconsequential contributions in all topics. He was always attacking and spewing out bunkum at every opportunity. He is being so pharisaical in all his contributions. The worse part of it is he never initiate any argument- always quoting people and bashing in return. I thinking the best antidote for people of this nature is to ignore them like a plague. Some mother do have them, you know.

To go through his past posts please follow the following steps:

1. Click his name (i.e Salvage) to view his profile
2. On the profile page, scroll to the bottom and click "Show last posts of this person" under Additional Information
3. He has about 7 pages contribution and I bet you 95% of them are bunkum.

Great job at your assignment , now what?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2007
Salvage were are u at?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2007
i was here

@ Uche1
The reunion protocol has been concluded, i gess u weren't meant to be unmasked. Ive tried ure number sotayyyyyyyyyy. So see u in another thread oneday.

@Uchetobi
i'm still yet to see a mail from u undecided (gess it ain't meant to be)

@ALL
Wat is going on here shocked U guys enjoy ureself, i have better things to do. I can only say, if this is wat u guys wanna do to keep the thread alive, feel free, i love having something to read wen i am chanced to visit. I can't wait to see y'all this weekend(those that applied ofcourse) grin
Love y'all
Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2007
uche1:

Salvage were are u at?

@uche1

Am in Lagos, Why?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Spicegirl1(f): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2007
LC

Bro, some charisma you've got! The extent some people would go to defend you is quite touching. If you were to start a new brand of religion, imagine the number of followers you'll get on this forum alone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2007
Spice girl:

LC
Bro, some charisma you've got! The extent some people would go to defend you is quite touching. If you were to start a new brand of religion, imagine the number of followers you'll get on this forum alone.

a la Rev. King grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2007
Spice girl:

LC

"Ya handshake ain't matchin ya smile"

Who's defending LC here?Did u read before posting at all? I told You i've had contrary views in the past.
I said[b]" You don't dispute fact"[/b].again. Sorry if u ain't talkin bout me
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2007
kaydee:

"Ya handshake ain't matchin ya smile
I'll holla, you n*ggas foul"

How come i'm the only one here feeling this is Salvage? O.k,u're Salvage's girlfriend?It doesn't matter who You are but your post reveals u as a hata. Who's defending LC here? Another M-You-M-You. Did u read before posting at all? I told You i've had contrary views in the past.
I said[b]" You don't dispute fact"[/b]. What contrary view do u have that'll make sense. You must be one real brainless babe(boy). This ain't disputable,i don't want to tell ya again. Just sh*t tha F up.
Aint that grand?

Did you read her previous posts? Now its only someone who is brain dead that would say such a thing as you said.

She made a reasonable observation and here you are spitting insults.

She didnt insult you nor any other person but as is usual with a numder of you on this thread, you are shouting insults.

It just confirms to me that you  are not worth wasting time on.

Its seems you are relentless on your weed smoking
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2007
Tampico, plz IM me okay
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ Salvage

U must be a jobless mofo! U got nothin to do? Lol!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2007
kaydee:

@ Salvage

You must be a jobless mofo! You got nothin to do? Lol!

Am working right now and since it entails being connected online, I will always get to read your marijuana-inspired posts.

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2007
larrybabe:

Dalby too argue sotay, him pick race, no worry you too go soon pick race because you never jam. You think we are all fools here, we don't just buy opinion, you must justify yours which Lawyerchap has done, all u see is from the surface. (Watch film and make your conclusion.) Mr. air my Opinion, u never start. tongue tongue tongue

My brother or sister, them no dey give prize for this argument cool

You argue with somebody that knows his onions what do we call that?
Accept the fact that you are wrong, any Laywer that shares the same view with you will do it for the dough and not because you are right.

Na the Judge get the final say, not the lawyers angry

You never see anything, i think say you want to air your opinion. Opinion Ko, Voice Ni. I no think say u get work sef. You wey get good home training i don see u.

@Savage or Salvage

tut, tut, tut Go get a life!!!!!!!!!!! and quit beefing somebody that already has one.

Well you are entitled to your own opinion but you are wrong, wrong, wrong

Now before you start getting shocked, is there a link to this story before we conclude?

Back to the R A P E issue now shey make she sue Richie boy and collect some fine dough Me i go stand behind her for that one oooooo.

People keep mistaking Richard's sister for his wife. WIFEY DON PICK RACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@Dalby
abi na Debbie self you for answer, e be like say u go like trouble well well, Womam Wrapper ****hissssssssssssssssss*******

Please LC, Ndi & Spora i think you guys should just ignore the r*******d let him rant for all we care. Afterall Silence is the best answer for **********

I thought we were supposed to have buried this Fingergate Topic?

Like Ndi rightly said after reading his analysis its like you right there with the HMs, you either want to go into the diary room or do the task with them. Nice one! That is what it is like when you read a good writeup.

Try to be original, rightly say your own is that asking for too much

The show is getting real interesting by the day but Lawyercap don't neglect this thread ooo!, We need your analysis, you know from Lawyer's point of view

If u go UNIVERSITY, no offence u go be heavy copycat

Yes you are right tng, I vote BERTHA out,

BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT.

Just one "BERTHA OUT" would have conveyed the message

Omosexy is pretty and has a lovely smile, anybody that does not agree with that well, i wonder what the person is still doing on this thread, just a little curious here.

I am still trying to see how to get snapshots of the billboard with my phone. But the problem is that most of them i come across, is majorly on the highways so i can't position my phone very well to get the shots. But i will keep trying though.

Stop and snap the damn picture, abi na public transport you dey always

Ndi signatures "Be yourself" is what she is been through out because being yourself could be in a good or bad way or do u know her personally now to call her a hypocris or because of the battle?

U seem to have been fighting this battle a long time. Life no be fight. Anything when be your own go come to you, any one when no come allow am flow pass because if you follow am e fit take your head.

You really do not have to take a fighting posture all the time. No matter how loud you say, or how many times you say it, or the insults you handout to people what is right will be right and what is wrong will be wrong.

Something tells me you are female, I might be wrong, but if true wahala go dey with this your nature (There cannot be 2 captains in one boat).
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
Forgot to add this one from our very own Larrybabe

vivi, why don't you just give up ehh, accept the fact that you are fighting a lost battle because you started this row from what i have read, by asking her to shut up when she was not referring to you in anyway and secondly that Omosexy rules!!!

U probably need deliverance and concentrated fasting no very dry fasting to shed this weight
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2007
@Dalby

What can I say?

I laughed all through your post on that strange person. She is really strange.

Someone here urges them to go look at my profile and posts. But I guess he believes he is on such a high level intellectualy to warrant him doing that.

All this because someone *dares* to disagree with them. What a shame.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2007
Salvage:

@Dalby

What can I say?

I laughed all through your post on that strange person. She is really strange.

Someone here urges them to go look at my profile and posts. But I guess he believes he is on such a high level intellectualy to warrant him doing that.

All this because someone *dares* to disagree with them. What a shame.

Too bad U don't wanna learn. Shame on ya!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 1:19am On Nov 23, 2007
@Kaydee

What in the world would I want to learn from a person like you?

Just scroll back and see the first thing I said about you when you jumped in to attack me.

Its the exact thing you did with Spice girl.

But really, what exactly can you teach anyone?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 1:59am On Nov 23, 2007
I ain't even got the time to school a fo*l like U but U can learn from others around here. I'm learning too,even from fo*ls like U.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 4:34am On Nov 23, 2007
D show is so so dry,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Aussie(m): 6:35am On Nov 23, 2007
check out the link below in respect of the sexual harrassment of ofuneke, female and Nigerian by A 24 year old Tanzanian and an House mate in the much talked about scandal.

This is real and comment please

http://bbafrica2./2007/11/22/the-infamous-fingergate-on-video/
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Aussie(m): 6:45am On Nov 23, 2007
Looking at the video the second time, i find it difficult to believe Ofunuke is drunk. Take a look at the way she was responding to the fi**gr**

The guy, Richie deserve to be taught a lesson of his life. This is humiliation!! Something must be done about this occurrence to forestall a future occurrence.

Ladies, i know this will not go down well with you, but do u think this is possible and for the lady not to be aware? cos Ofunuke claims she was drunk and never knew what happened.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2007
@LC

I have been in and out of town, but I am good grin
Always dropping by to read the threads undecided
How are you
Hope you guys have a swell time at your re-union lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by yimiton(f): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2007
Hay,
I heard something about Big Brother apologising to Ofuneka today and someone got fired for this show.
I didn't get the details of the news.
Will anyone be kind enough to let me know precisely what they were talking about?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2007
Ofunneka has opened up on why she drank vodka and lost control of herself days before the curtain fell on the show.

As part of the day’s task, the housemates were turned into fishermen and the reward for a fish picked was a shot of vodka. But the housemates got many fishes, drank too much and misbehaved. There were allegations of open sex, and only Maureen sobered up.

Ofunneka said: "We were playing a game. We went fishing, too much fishing. Pick a fish, sip a drop. We drank too much vodka and passed out. I don’t remember anything, unfortunately."

In spite of her misdemeanor, Ofunneka said Nigerians are proud of her. "I went into the house with my name, Ofunneka because I wanted to identify with my people. At the same time I wanted to be me"
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2007
yimiton:

I heard something about Big Brother apologising to Ofuneka today and someone got fired for this show.

Yes, they did yesterday!

see http://www.vanguardngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2072&Itemid=47

Mnet, a South African distributor network, yesterday apologized to the Nigerian government over some sexually offensive video clips on the just concluded version of the Big Brother Africa reality show. Joseph Hunda, Director, Africa Operations for Mnet, made the apology while briefing the House of Representatives Committee on Information and National Orientation on some of the immoral scenes on the show.

“We want MNET to bring out something we believed would be entertaining to Nigerians and Africans and I think it went a long way in projecting the local content. It is important for one to highlight that there were certain aspects of the show that were not acceptable to the public. The NBC called our attention to certain aspects that were not acceptable to the public.

We agreed to use material with parental advisory. We assured the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) that we would refrain from showing certain scenes of the Big Brother Africa and we complied with that, but what happened (during the show) was beyond our control. So we apologize for those scenes that were shown and in the future such scenes will never be shown.”

The apology followed the decision of the Committee on information to ban Multichoice and its distributor networks from airing the reality show on Nigerian Television networks.

The Chairman of the Rep. Dino Melaye(Bunu/Kabba/Ijumu-Kogi PDP) who spoke earlier, said Multichoice and other networks had no right whatsoever to continue showing obscene clips of the show.

Also see http://www.tribune.com.ng/23112007/news/news15.html

DIRECT Satellite Television (DSTV) operator, Multi-Choice, on Thursday in Abuja apologised to Nigerians over the controversial sexual relationship between two housemates during its recently-concluded Big Brother Africa (BBA) show.

On October 27, 2007, the television had recorded live, the footage of the eventual winner of the show, Richard, assaulting sexually, the runner-up, Ofuneka, a Nigerian lady.

Managing Director, Multi-Choice, Collins Kumalu, gave the apology when he appeared before the House of Representatives Committee on Information and National Orientation, which was probing the offensive show.

Ofuneka was also before the committee together with the team of Multi-Choice.

Kumalu, who said Multi-Choice was a platform which had no absolute control over the editorial contents of the channels that they subscribed to, but tried its best to get things under control based on directives from the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC), expressed regrets over the scandal.

Meanwhile, Ofunneka will play a role in the Heart of Africa project of the Federal Government of Nigeria. This was disclosed yesterday by the Minister for Information, Mr. John Odey when Ofunneka and the team of Multichoice Nigeria Ltd paid him a courtesy visit. She was also honoured during the brief ceremony for "representing" the country well during the reality show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2007
show tyme
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by larrybabe: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2007
@Dalby
You didn't surprise me at all with that because it shows how little your brain is. Now the jobless fool has copied and paste Larrybabe's post, why not do the same for yours and your twin brother salvage savage let us all see how decent you are.

It is only in Nairaland that Laymen retards argue with Lawyers. Una go soon dey broadcast una views no be only to air am. Woman Wrappers. hsssssssssssssssssssssssssss Dey respond MUGUN raised to power 2 =M2

You do not argue when your facts are illogical!!!!! Is it so hard to accept.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (85) (Reply)

Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.