Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,398 members, 7,937,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (32381 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Jakama90(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Abeg no hurt that Innocent gal.. You are even lucky to have a nice gal like her.
You only told us about the airtime she has been sending your mum . you never told us about her little help to you since your were rob.
Abeg kpachara anya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by gaby(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2019
Zeinymira:

Thank you for this

You are welcome sis..
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Ugosample(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Jman06:
The lady is acting all holy now because she feels she has seen a maga to marry. After marriage the real character will come out. Women and their selfishness!

a childhood neighbour of mine fell into the same trap.

now that she is now a "Mrs."

the real character is out

a lot of young men in Nigeria get scammed in such fashion ALL THE TIME and I feel so sorry for them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by spiralwedge(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs, dont be stup!d. That's a girl to wed already. She looks like a girl that would catalyse your ambition and it's better you start a family real quick. Maybe two kids quickly, raise them early and start enjoying together.
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by verifiablefacts: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:
I am not ready for commitments and I told my girl to chill for some more time.. I am an ambitious young man and I must own the world before I decide to marry.. My kids must chop life pass DJ Khalid pikin..

She agreed and everything is fine.. She's not a beggy beggy slayqueen.. She works with Oando. Lately, I was robbed and my belongings was carted away.. So, I had to use her phone to contact my parents so they can know I am fine until I retrieve my SIM.

Fast forward to yesterday, my mom called and asked me about the "nice girl who has been calling her and sending her massive airtime". I was dumbfounded and just hung up.. I called Lillian and she was all teary on the phone when I confronted her saying "she just wanted to be friendly with her "mother-in-law" blah blah..

That was when I flared up. It was like rubbing salt on an Okada accident wound..

She's been calling and I am not picking.. My mom's been calling too, I guess she's explained the situation to her..

A lady that is so desperate to tie me down with marriage by doing stuffs I didn't bargain for can go ahead and tie my destiny later..

Should I flee? Should I give her another chance?

you refused to pick her calls,refused your mum's,for what?-she called your mum and sent her airtime. Doesn't all these tell us,and even you,the type of human being you are.

You need to grow up man,you can achieve all you want even when married, in fact,faster.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by mcgaius: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Please be specific,is she a pump attendant at Oando ?

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Dinho20(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Ugosample:

good

pursue that if, indeed that is what you want
THANKS!
I KNOW WHAT I WANT

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by JennyOfOldstones(f): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs, I saw when you made this post earlier but I couldn't comment only to see it a few hours later on front page under a different headline which I think is more insulting to your girlfriend than the previous one. I hope you lose her because of your selfishness and immaturity and I assure I'll be the first commenter to laugh at you on your subsequent post on Nairaland complaining about the greedy girlfriend/wife you have when you finally "become" DJ Khaled.
SMH.....even your financial role model says a lot about you. Couldn't even pick people like Richard Branson, Jeff Bezos or Zuckerberg
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Lexusgs430: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2019
MzTunechi:
sexual gratification

She better pack her bag and run, at this rate he would never buy the cow, while the milk and cheese is FREE........
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Lexusgs430: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2019
mcgaius:
Please be specific,is she a pump attendant at Oando ?

Now go and face the wall and raise both legs.....

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Slickbishop(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2019
I suppose this guy is still immature and a kid,how many gals will be nice to your mother like this?and besides,she is not a begging begging lltype as u say?I don't see anything wrong on her own side,u are just being childish,to me u a a mumuuu

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by idu1(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:
I am not ready for commitments and I told my girl to chill for some more time.. I am an ambitious young man and I must own the world before I decide to marry.. My kids must chop life pass DJ Khalid pikin..

She agreed and everything is fine.. She's not a beggy beggy slayqueen.. She works with Oando. Lately, I was robbed and my belongings was carted away.. So, I had to use her phone to contact my parents so they can know I am fine until I retrieve my SIM.

Fast forward to yesterday, my mom called and asked me about the "nice girl who has been calling her and sending her massive airtime". I was dumbfounded and just hung up.. I called Lillian and she was all teary on the phone when I confronted her saying "she just wanted to be friendly with her "mother-in-law" blah blah..

That was when I flared up. It was like rubbing salt on an Okada accident wound..

She's been calling and I am not picking.. My mom's been calling too, I guess she's explained the situation to her..

A lady that is so desperate to tie me down with marriage by doing stuffs I didn't bargain for can go ahead and tie my destiny later..

What are you feeling like?

Infact you are mad undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Dinho20(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Jman06:
The lady is acting all holy now because she feels she has seen a maga to marry. After marriage the real character will come out. Women and their selfishness!
WOMEN CAN BE FUNNY,
I KNOW WOMEN MORE THAN THEY KNOW THEMSELVES.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by maxillaboy: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Yeye talk. You dey get mad at the girl. Did she use your money to buy stuff for your mother? Your mom is wiser than both you and the girl. If she saw her as not a nice person, she would have told you. You have no justifiable reason to feel trapped. Very useless talk. If you don't love her, do not waste her time. Some guys reason like kids. Posts like yours get me tired of Nigeria. Damn!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by jaxxy(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:

I can only tell u good gals are hard to find. “IF” u find one and u love her don’t mess it up. Sm gals actually support ur dreams and push u further rather than draw u back. U may or may not have it all set b4 u marry it all depends on hardwork, luck, time and chance.

If she’s the type that will draw u back or slow u down once married then put marriage on hold. As per what she has done by calling ur mum I can’t be totally sure of her motives bt if she was just being nice or acting out of desperation bt Desperation is nice at all.
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Jman06(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2019
Ugosample:

a childhood neighbour of mine fell into the same trap.

now rgar she is now a "Mrs."

the real character is out

a lot of young men in Nigeria get scammed in such fashion ALL THE TIME and I feel so sorry for them cheesy
I tell you! That is why a sensible guy should marry at his own time and on his own terms. Never let anybody trick or blackmail you into marriage!

If I were op, I won't be deceived by what anybody is typing here but stick to my plans.

6 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is so wrong! How will she do that!!!?? Infact send me her number ASAP let me correct her!!! angry

Op, please this dude has the best advice of all, how dare she show love to your mother? how dare she give little appreciative gifts of airtime to your mumsy? Cant she be like some other girls that fight and hate the mans mum even without any reason, please sharply give her number to soberdrunk let him correct her asap angry

immature boy.. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by meexteriox(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2019
Poster, you are a fool.
Just imagine wasting my precious time to read your childish gibberish.
Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Anfieldboss: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:

You have a very good girl if u lose her out of carelessness and childishness, na u sabi.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Phyde: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2019
Some guys sha, me dey like this kind lady. She has something doing and can be a supporting system financially. People that are getting married these days never own the world before taking the bold step. It's your choice anyway. Connect me to her if you don't want.
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Jman06(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
jaxxy:

I can only tell u good gals are hard to find. If u find one and u love her don’t mess it up. Sm gals actually support ur dreams and push u further rather than draw u back. U may or may not have it all set b4 u marry it all depends on hardwork, luck, time and chance.

If she’s the type that will draw u back or slow u down once married then put marriage on hold. As per what she has done by calling ur mum I can’t be totally sure of her motives bt if she was just being nice or acting out of desperation bt Desperation is nice at all.
How did you know that the girl is good! Because she sent recharge cards to his mom? That's a trick some ladies employ to lure a guy into marriage. After marriage the real character will come out.

Guy's should simply marry when they are ready and not get tricked into marriage.

7 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by strictlybusines(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
OP it is too early in 2019 for this kind iregbe. Go and sin no more sad
Driggs:

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
You won't value what you have until you lose it.

Besides, reading what you wrote here goes a long way to explain how childish you are. You have a girl who is not a "beggy beggy slay queen," she has a job and have been with you for two years, assumably giving you full access to her body yet all this while you have not conquered the world and you obviously don't know when as it appears marriage is not in your plan this year.

O boy, you don't deserve that girl and the earlier she leaves you, the better for her. You are too childish to be dating a family oriented girl like her. There are a lot more other girls that can wait for you while you conquer the world, but certainly not this one. Two years, she has tried abeg.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Ugosample(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jman06:
I tell you! That is why a sensible guy should marry at his own time and on his own terms. Never let anybody trick or blackmail you into marriage!

If I were op, I won't be deceived by what anybody is typing here but stick to my plans.

but then, if he has given her the impression that he is going to marry her like ASAP, then he is at fault.

The way relationships work in Nigeria is just bizarre cheesy
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Anijay1212(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
publicenemy:

you are a fool.
The boy is mad,an idiot and a foolish fool.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by jaxxy(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jman06:
How did you know that the girl is good! Because she sent recharge cards to his mom? That's a trick some ladies employ to lure a guy into marriage. After marriage the real character will come out.

Guy's should simply marry when they are ready and not get tricked into marriage.

Lol I didn’t say she is or is not, I meant/said if she is then he should hold on to her if possible. He should have known if she a good gal b4 now since they have been 2geda for 2years. This has nothing to do with the recent act of giving his Mum recharge card. Read my full text and u will see My thoughts on her interactions with his mum.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by babyfaceafrica: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
I laugh at people who think the gal is a good gal?..so because a lady buys airtime for your mum makes her a good gal?..una never see anything!!..it is when a lady is married that you know if she is good or not..women are very crafty fellows..be wise!!!!..an act of kindness should never be translated to goodness.. only the OP knows why he is not ready yet!!

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by BetWinners(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jman06:
grin grin
Only you and babyfaceafrica have seen through that "innocent" ladys' act.Sending recharge cards to dear old mummy?All na film trick grin grin If she eventually marries the son,that same "nice" lady will not let Mama enter her sons' house.I have seen it all with women especially the Nigerian version grin grin

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Grupo(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jman06:

Honestly, I was surprised that many of the people commenting here were blasting the OP.

So, he should marry the girl because she calls his mom and sends her airtime? I have heard another one today. My uncle's wife did more than that when she was still dating my uncle. Today, my grandmom cannot even speak to her own son, my uncle if the wife doesn't approve it.

Although I am not dating currently, if I ever decide to date a girl and she starts to get too close to my mom or any other of my family members, I would break up with her. That's what they use in trapping "nice" guys and after you marry them, they turn against the very people they were friendly with initially.

5 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by babyfaceafrica: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
BetWinners:
grin grin
Only you and babyfaceafrica have seen through that "innocent" ladys' act.SAllending recharge cards to dear old mummy?All na film trick grin grin
don't mind all this naive and telemundo-striken people shouting she is a good gal?..a gal send recharge cards means she is a good gal?...I can't understand that rhetoric...

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by ifeelgood: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Abeg link me with the lady.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by dany5(f): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
You call a lady who have dated you for at least 2 years desperate?you dont evem know what you want amd i wish she realises fast that you are not the right one for her.Please just end it and stop wasting her time Mr Selfish Man...
Driggs:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Signs That She Is In Love. / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos In Rural Setting / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.