Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI (28967 Views)

RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety / Christian Student Beaten To Death For Wearing Cross In Egypt / As A Christian Student, What Would You Rather Be Doing During This Long Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by LeStylo: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2010
Seriously with the way preaching goes on for danfo, molue, trains, canoe, office, laboratory, market, store, we go soon "jeun soke" with mosques, aeroplane, helicopter, camel, donkey, forest, farm, brs, including Sagamite's shrine! So watch out!  grin  grin  grin
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by superstar1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ Le Stylo

I am a graduate of Uni of Ibadan, When i was in 100L at FLT, the xtians usually come ard to preach every morn but instead of muslim to come ard and either preach or do woteva dat looks like preaching, they ganged and barricaded the lecture stand one morn and said there shd be no more preaching in class, it nearly degenerated into fiasco if not for the intervention of back seating boiz like me that said we the ifa,oshun and ogun bopiz want to use the stage, before they all finally came to an agreement, get it straight, the muslim world shd know that we are no more in the days of Ottoman empire or The Great Salawudeen where violence and war reign supreme, what it is baffling is the way the muslim in a university environment reacted to the uncalled for provocation or act of insanity of the girl, the question what is teh difference btw their reaction and that of northern alamjiris, that shows the religion has a fundamental aggressive (dont let me use the world violence) nature embeded in it.

see, what the girl did is totally and absolutely wrong but the muslim too shd brace up and denounce the reactions of maybe few fanatics demonstrating over a little girl and calling for jihad,

Lest i forget, i was told the girl has a muslim background, dunno how far that is true sha ooo
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by superstar1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ Sagamite

you are a fanatical e-fundamentalist, LOL grin s
see the way th guy is begging u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2010
superstar1:

@ Sagamite

you are a fanatical e-fundamentalist, LOL grin s
see the way th guy is begging u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

I no go deny that.

I am Sagamite aka "I have issues" grin
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Tudor6(f): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2010
Sagamite:

You surely are a slowpoke!

You still don't get the context of use.

You need a lobotomy

Where have you seen a Xtian preach the violent verses you point to? Where have you seen a pastor justifying killing and even putting it on DVD or going on national TV to tell some it is a duty to kill anyone against them or that has offended them?

Why did you daft, asinine arse think it is OK to compare what is OBVIOUSLY REDUNDANT for YEARS part of the bible to what Muslims are having a problem, in this day and age in teaching to people of their faith?

slowpoke!
You are a confirmed idio.t.
What context of use? The one you daftly invented when i exposed your stupidity??

Since you are obviously retarded i'll keep posting the original quote

pingu2k5:

I think the problem is basically Islam and its intolerance. Someone quoted, in the earlier pages, some verses in the Qur'an confirming the intolerance of Islam.
If every religion and believe system were to be as intolerant as Islam is, I doubt if there would be any human being surviving on earth.

Muslims and Christians openly condemn idol worshippers, ifa priests etc., even though in this part of the world theirs is the most threatened "religion", yet they do not react by fighting physically back; most of the time, they resort to their gods to do the fighting. I wonder why Islam teaches violence and assault on "unbelievers".

May the God that Seun Bunmi Adegunsoye believes in save her from this trouble she put herself into.

Who cares if they preach it or not??
Where in the original quote was any refrence made to preaching??

Even a two brain cell fool will see the issue raised by the dude are The EXISTENCE of so-called ''violent'' verses in the quran which according to him ''confirm'' islam as violent/intolerant. Do similar verses in the bible too ''confirm'' christianity as violent and intolerant??

First it was ''comparing what happened in 16400000000000 BC to what is happening in 2010'' Now the useless old fool has changed story to ''think it is OK to compare what is OBVIOUSLY REDUNDANT for YEARS part of the bible. . . ''. You are a sick slowpoke

Redundant my arse. Obviously the irony is lost on dead brains like you that the christian god is said to ''never change'' and if he loved and sanctioned ''murder'' and ''intolerance'' 1000 years ago he still loves it and sees it as moral today. So why the hypocrisy??

I again ask this unintelligent fool to show me where comparisms where made between ''what is OBVIOUSLY REDUNDANT for YEARS part of the bible to what Muslims are having a problem, in this day and age in teaching to people of their faith?''

Grow a brain.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by JaaizTech: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2010
Quote from: Sagamite on Today at 02:09:50 PM
You surely are a slowpoke!

You still don't get the context of use.

You need a lobotomy

Where have you seen a Xtian preach the violent verses you point to? Where have you seen a pastor justifying killing and even putting it on DVD or going on national TV to tell some it is a duty to kill anyone against them or that has offended them?

Why did you daft, asinine arse think it is OK to compare what is OBVIOUSLY REDUNDANT for YEARS part of the bible to what Muslims are having a problem, in this day and age in teaching to people of their faith?

slowpoke!
I am greatly astounded as to your response, first you denounce some part of the bible (Isn't it suppose to be a divine scripture from God with no errors in it?); and then you go ahead to insult Muslims asking if Christians ever put , to practice My friend, if I may ask you what is the Bombing, Raping, unlimited assault on innocent Iraqis whom had no business with 9/11 nor WMDs suppose to be called Who are the major perpetrators of the crimes going on in Iraq and Afghanistan. Is it because in the name of "Jesus" is not shouted when the bombs are being dropped on civilians, children etc. Perhaps I should also remind you of the christian crusaders whom murdered women and children in the most devastating manner that history will never forget.

I have utmost respect for xtians, I do have very good xtian friends especially the Jehovah witnesses and catholics. But I am very dissappointed when an Arab Muslim is so greatly criticised for tying a bomb round himself just to kill a few American soldiers, but the same criticism is not meted out to American soldiers whom kill in large numbers with such impunity that makes some of their own soldiers go sick (mental disorder, due to their inability to stomach the attrocities they have committed).

What the girl did is highly condemnable, it is becoming frustrating the way xtians go ahead to preach in buses (allowing one no rest), and turn residential residences to churches giving their neighbours sleepless nights. This must be unGodly, because of your own selfish desire you to proclaim your worship, you turn your loudspeakers so loud, that everyone in the neighbourhood won't be able to sleep quietly; If this is not provocation, then what is
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by clefstone(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2010
One question: should this have happened the other way, i.e, a Muslim intruding into a Christian gathering to proclaim Allah as saviour, would this have gone beyond the school and turned into a national issue.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by UyiIredia(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2010
Sagamite:

Abegi!  grin

Tell Hawkins to eat dust where Sagamite and Einstein are talking.  cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

i feel ya !!!  grin grin

Le Stylo:

we go soon "jeun soke" with mosques, aeroplane, helicopter, camel, donkey, forest, farm, brs,

guy !!! na u go jeun soke >>> minus me !!!

Le Stylo:

S[b]Sagamite's shrine![/b] So watch out!  grin  grin  grin
wetin concern Sagamite with shrine >>> as in  
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2010
Tudór:

You are a confirmed idio.t.
What context of use? The one you daftly invented when i exposed your stupidity??

Since you are obviously retarded i'll keep posting the original quote

Who cares if they preach it or not??
Where in the original quote was any refrence made to preaching??

Even a two brain cell fool will see the issue raised by the dude are The EXISTENCE of so-called ''violent'' verses in the quran which according to him ''confirm'' islam as violent/intolerant. Do similar verses in the bible too ''confirm'' christianity as violent and intolerant??

First it was  ''comparing what happened in 16400000000000 BC to what is happening in 2010'' Now the useless old fool has changed story to ''think it is OK to compare what is OBVIOUSLY REDUNDANT for YEARS part of the bible. . . ''. You are a sick slowpoke

Redundant my arse. Obviously the irony is lost on dead brains like you that the christian god is said to ''never change'' and if he loved and sanctioned ''murder'' and ''intolerance'' 1000 years ago he still loves it and sees it as moral today. So why the hypocrisy??

I again ask this unintelligent fool to show me where comparisms where made between ''what is OBVIOUSLY REDUNDANT for YEARS part of the bible to what Muslims are having a problem, in this day and age in teaching to people of their faith?''

Grow a brain.

You are dimwitted slowpoke!

Your hand must be stinking hard now since you have decided to repeatedly dig into your anus to produce opinions.

Asinine goat, we are here discussing religious issues and why Muslims are so quick to violence and someone mentions how those that have been violent have REPEATEDLY justified it with the Quran, yet you do not see the context?

And YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE! You and democracy are retarded!

Tell me a situation where a Xtian have used the specified verses to execute and justify violence of recent for your daft membrane to think it is comparable to the existence and use of such verses RAMPANTLY by some violent muslims ACROSS the WORLD.

YOOOOOOOU FFFFCKING CRETIN!
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by UyiIredia(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ Sagamite >>> this Tudor chick is a mean bag of insults >>> typical of ladies who think only with the left side of their brain >>> logical thinkin' ain't their stuff undecided
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by JaaizTech: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2010
clefstone:

One question: should this have happened the other way, i.e, a Muslim intruding into a Christian gathering to proclaim Allah as saviour, would this have gone beyond the school and turned into a national issue.
I can tell you for sure that the student would have been expelled / suspended for inciting violence. And yes, the papers would have picked it, and they always do. The Muslim student's reaction is understandable because they have always been on the receiving side, they needed to drum-out this episode to drive in the point, they are not always the "Trouble-initiators". I lived in the south-east for a while, and the few Muslims there are constantly being harrassed, the Muslim women in Hijab, are always taunted, sometimes their head-scarf are pulled and laughed at. Does it ever make headlines?NO.

The experience of Muslims whom go for Youth-service is another chapter entirely, year in year out, the Muslims sisters are threatened to pull-off their hijab, despite it is not against any NYSC rules; yet the Chriatian-Catholic sisters whom also wear something very similar are treated with so much respect and exempted from most disliked activities. There are many examples but for the battery of my Laptop, I would have elaborated more
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2010
JaaizTech:

I am greatly astounded as to your response, first you denounce some part of the bible (Isn't it suppose to be a divine scripture from God with no errors in it?); and then you go ahead to insult Muslims asking if Christians ever put ,  to practice My friend, if I may ask you what is the Bombing, despoiling, unlimited assault on innocent Iraqis whom had no business with 9/11 nor WMDs suppose to be called Who are the major perpetrators of the crimes going on in Iraq and Afghanistan. Is it because in the name of "Jesus" is not shouted when the bombs are being dropped on civilians, children etc. Perhaps I should also remind you of the christian crusaders whom murdered women and children in the most devastating manner that history will never forget.

Nigga!

Nigga!

Niiiigga, don't ever bring a daft question like this to me again.

You UNDERSTAND!

Where did you see the war in Iraq and Afganistan being a religious war.

Don't you EVER bring such daft questions to me again!

Keep the fundamentalist rants your Alfa use to fill you with hate to yourself.

JaaizTech:

I have utmost respect for xtians, I do have very good xtian friends especially the Jehovah witnesses and catholics. But I am very dissappointed when an Arab Muslim is so greatly criticised for tying a bomb round himself just to kill a few American soldiers, but the same criticism is not meted out to American soldiers whom kill in large numbers with such impunity that makes some of their own soldiers go sick (mental disorder, due to their inability to stomach the attrocities they have committed).

Usual and typical biase arguments and denials you see that is prolonging evil that needs to be dealt with ASAP as Islam is being soiled.

It was US soldiers that were in Twin Towers?

It was US soldiers that are being blown to shreds on the streets of Iraq?

It was US soldiers that were on the trains in Madrid?

Polite, civilised and high etiquette delivery of biase utter clunking rubbish views, and yet claim to be condemning biase.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by JaaizTech: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2010
superstar1:

@ Le Stylo

I am a graduate of Uni of Ibadan, When i was in 100L at FLT, the xtians usually come ard to preach every morn but instead of muslim to come ard and either preach or do woteva dat looks like preaching, they ganged and barricaded the lecture stand one morn and said there shd be no more preaching in class, it nearly degenerated into fiasco if not for the intervention of back seating boiz like me that said we the ifa,oshun and ogun bopiz want to use the stage, before they all finally came to an agreement, get it straight, the muslim world shd know that we are no more in the days of Ottoman empire or The Great Salawudeen where violence and war reign supreme, what it is baffling is the way the muslim in a university environment reacted to the uncalled for provocation or act of insanity of the girl, the question what is teh difference btw their reaction and that of northern alamjiris, that shows the religion has a fundamental aggressive (dont let me use the world violence) nature embeded in it.

see, what the girl did is totally and absolutely wrong but the muslim too shd brace up and denounce the reactions of maybe few fanatics demonstrating over a little girl and calling for jihad,

Lest i forget, i was told the girl has a muslim background, dunno how far that is true sha ooo

You are missing the point; I come to class early in the Morning to prepare for lectures and the next thing someone steps  onto the stage and starts chanting / screaming into my ears. This is very disturbing, it is very similar to someone coming to the class with a stereo player playing Bob-Marley. This will definitely unsettle someone who is not a Bob-Marley fan, I can remember I was greatly irritated by those preachings. If you wanted to preach do it during church / fellowship sessions, why disturb others? Xtians need to understand that they are disturbing Muslims when they choose go into the bus, classes and scream their preachings into the ears of everybody. The worst thing that can happen to anybody is to be living beside a church, even if the church just has 10 worshippers, they will ensure they buy the loudest loud-speakers just to disturb you.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by fxskye: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2010
JaaizTech:

I can tell you for sure that the student would have been expelled / suspended for inciting violence. And yes, the papers would have picked it, and they always do. The Muslim student's reaction is understandable because they have always been on the receiving side, they needed to drum-out this episode to drive in the point, they are not always the "Trouble-initiators". I lived in the south-east for a while, and the few Muslims there are constantly being harrassed, the Muslim women in Hijab, are always taunted, sometimes their head-scarf are pulled and laughed at. Does it ever make headlines?NO.
In fact, it would have become the most bobbling topic on international medias.

The experience of Muslims whom go for Youth-service is another chapter entirely, year in year out, the Muslims sisters are threatened to pull-off their hijab, despite it is not against any NYSC rules; yet the Chriatian-Catholic sisters whom also wear something very similar are treated with so much respect and exempted from most disliked activities. There are many examples but for the battery of my Laptop, I would have elaborated more
You remind me of my service year in Afhikpo North of Ebonyi State. Few muslims suffer endlessly from the communicate dominated by xtians. I can't forget that.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2010
JaaizTech:

See the typical biase rant to claim victim.

"My suffering is woooooorse".

"We are being mistreated".

"We are the victims because of provocation".

No decency and objectivity to look from the other angle.

Tell me which you would prefer:

1) To be taunted for wearing an Hijab (that is part of your beliefs and you cherish) and you head home crying/annoyed.

2) To be an Igbo man that has his head cut-off or his livelihood destroyed in Kano because some Xtain woman in Trinidad & Tobago (you do not know, have never met or talked to) said Muhammed is sexy, and some muslims feel annoyed.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Yusufi(m): 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2010
In summary, most of the posters here on NL absolutely lack the slightest idea of Islam which they term to be highly intolerant and violent. It is this attitude of spewing garbage while being completely ignorant that has eaten unto the morality of even the so called civilized and educated ones among us. How on earth can one make informed comments about that which he totally lacks knowledge? Comparing Islam to Christianity is like comparing the entire Nigerian Constitution to the electoral act which only applies in matters related to elections.  For those who care to have an idea of what I am referring to, visit my post below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-386615.64.html
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Tudor6(f): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2010
Sagamite:

You are dimwitte slowpoke!

Your hand must be stinking hard now since you have decided to repeatedly dig into your anus to produce opinions.

Asinine goat, we are here discussing religious issues and why Muslims are so quick to violence and someone mentions how those that have been violent have REPEATEDLY justified it with the Quran, yet you do not see the context?
Really daft basterd.

Again i post the quote I WAS RESPONDING to for this donkey:

pingu2k5:

I think the problem is basically Islam and its intolerance. Someone quoted, in the earlier pages, some verses in the Qur'an confirming the intolerance of Islam.
If every religion and believe system were to be as intolerant as Islam is, I doubt if there would be any human being surviving on earth.

Muslims and Christians openly condemn idol worshippers, ifa priests etc., even though in this part of the world theirs is the most threatened "religion", yet they do not react by fighting physically back; most of the time, they resort to their gods to do the fighting. I wonder why Islam teaches violence and assault on "unbelievers".

May the God that Seun Bunmi Adegunsoye believes in save her from this trouble she put herself into.

Can this jackass show me how this above quote suggests ''
someone mentions how those that have been violent have REPEATEDLY justified it with the Quran''.

That according to you ''some muslims'' use the verses to justify their violence does that equate to islam being a ''confirmed'' violent religion as the quoted poster has suggested??

If that is so, If a small group gathers up and kill in the same vein and
justifies it with the bible, then does christianity stand as a violent faith then?

If dimwits like you can ''confirm'' islam as violent and intolerant based on a few verses people misuse then I can equally ''confirm'' christianity as violent based on similar verses too in the bible. Simple
And YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE! You and democracy are retarded!

Tell me a situation where a Xtian have used the specified verses to execute and justify violence of recent for your daft membrane to think it is comparable to the existence and use of such verses RAMPANTLY by some violent muslims ACROSS the WORLD.

YOOOOOOOU FFFFCKING CRETIN!

You want instances you senile old basterd?

Howbout www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa - I guess going by the link christianity must be a violent war mongering religion since GWB is a ''born again'' christian.

Or is it the thousands of ''witch children'' in south nigeria who have been maltreated, maimed or even killed because the bible says ''suffer not a witch o live''.- christianity must be a violent and barbaric faith, no? .

The taxi driver in calabar who rammed his vehicle onto a plane citing god as his inspiration - Damn to you daft basterds christianity must be a violent faith.

Silly hypocritic fools. Allah is a violent bloodsucker because verses exist in the quran that ''some'' people use to justify violence but NO Jehovah is not violent
even though the same verses and atrocities exist in the bible. Idiot.s
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2010
Tudór:

Really daft basterd.

Again i post the quote I WAS RESPONDING to for this donkey:

Can this jackass show me how this above quote suggests ''
someone mentions how those that have been violent have REPEATEDLY justified it with the Quran''.

That according to you ''some muslims'' use the verses to justify their violence does that equate to islam being a ''confirmed'' violent religion as the quoted poster has suggested??

If that is so, If a small group gathers up and kill in the same vein and
justifies it with the bible, then does christianity stand as a violent faith then?

If dimwits like you can ''confirm'' islam as violent and intolerant based on a few verses people misuse then I can equally ''confirm'' christianity as violent based on similar verses too in the bible. Simple

You are a retarded goat!

You need to pass Power of Attorney to a third party to manage your affairs as I doubt your head can deal with anything more complex than reading from A to M.

You still don't understand what context leads to that statement.

You have questions?

No problem. I will respond to your questions when you respond to the ones I have already asked.

Your questions are so daft, I will flog you over the head with it.

Tudór:

Howbout www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa - I guess going by the link christianity must be a violent war mongering  religion since GWB is a ''born again'' christian.

Retard!

So because GWB is born again that means it is a religious war? The US army are a religious army? The army is fighting to force Xtian ways and worship on the people? The soldiers fighting are definitely Xtians, with a Xtian conviction or agenda of faith in their fight?

When Nato fought Serbia, it was a Christian crusade? Retard!

When UK fought Argentina, it was war between Anglicans or Catholics? Foooooooooooooooool!

Dimwitted dog! Come and sign my petition to the UN that morons like you should not be allowed to vote.

Tudór:

Or is it the thousands of ''witch children'' in south nigeria  who have been maltreated, maimed or even killed because the bible says ''suffer not a witch o live''.-  christianity must be a violent and barbaric faith, no? .

The taxi driver in calabar who rammed his vehicle onto a plane citing god as his inspiration - Damn to you daft basterds christianity must be a violent faith.

Silly hypocritic fools. Allah is a violent bloodsucker because verses exist in the quran that ''some'' people use to justify violence but NO Jehovah is not violent
even though the same  verses and atrocities exist in the bible. .s

Daftee, these people use religion refer to the bible for justification to maim others as punishment or for being different.

Fooool, be referring to mental patients or exploiters that are seeking for quick bucks from the normal dumb people looking for easy salvation (and fire) from their daily miseries.

Dumbo.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Purist(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2010
haha! This is a classic. grin

When two of Nairaland's most pugnacious characters (arguably) engage in a verbal war, all I can do is grab me some popcorn and enjoy the show. I'm so loving this! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by jesus3: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2010
Tudór:

Really daft basterd.

Again i post the quote I WAS RESPONDING to for t[b]his donkey:[/b]

Can this jackass [/b]show me how this above quote suggests ''

If [b]dimwits
like you can ''confirm'' islam as violent and intolerant based on a few verses people misuse then I can equally ''confirm'' christianity as violent based on similar verses too in the bible. Simple

Howbout www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa - I guess going by the link christianity must be a violent war mongering  religion since GWB is a ''born again'' christian.

- Damn to you daft basterds christianity must be a violent faith.

even though the same  verses and atrocities exist in the bible. .s

I just wonder if it would ever happen that Tudor would grow, show some maturity and exhibit traits of a person that has interpersonal skills and wouldn't result to abuses and insult like a tout.

Every 1 out of ur 4-5 posts is filled with insults and abuses. What sort of a person are u?. male, female or Hermaphrodite?

U need to change. U might decide to pounce on me, but trust i dey kampe to give it back to u as usual.

In fact u deserve a ban
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by superstar1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ Jaaiz Tech

the last time i checked what looks like what Nigeria still calls constitution, Nigeria is still not an atheist state, therefore there is still freedom of expression of faith  inclusive of Uni of Ibadan, if I preach inside the bus and the bus conductor did not ask me to either keep quiet or get off his bus, i can as well continue, who cares? , but you have a freedom to express your faith in a school but it should not be provocative like the stupid girl, who complains when you march round the school during your Jihad week shouting allahu Akbar,

I have said times without number that i cannot worship or embrace a Deity or god that cannot fight for Himself, that means He cannot save me when I am in trouble, I can as well become a god if He has to rely on me to fight for Him,

Over and Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Purist(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2010
The funny part is, neither Tudor nor Sagamite belongs to any religion.  Tudor, an atheist.  Sagamite, an "Agnostic Deist", like myself. wink

P.S. I've always thought of myself as an "Agnostic Deist", and in fact, thought I was probably the first to coin the term. Surprisingly, I find someone here who describes himself with the exact same words. Even more surprising is, I just found a "Agnostic Deist Association" group on Facebook.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2010
jesus.:

I just wonder if it would ever happen that Tudor would grow, show some maturity and exhibit traits of a person that has interpersonal skills and wouldn't result to abuses and insult like a tout.

Every 1 out of your 4-5 posts is filled with insults and abuses. What sort of a person are u?. male, female or Hermaphrodite?

U need to change. U might decide to pounce on me, but trust i dey kampe to give it back to u as usual.

In fact u deserve a ban

You bit me to it. I would have said same thing.

If tudor is not dragging with noetic, he would either be dragging with u(jesus), toba, romeo4real, davidylan etc.

It doesnt make sense at all. Since everyone is entitled to hs/hr opinion, should you then crucify such for airing same?

This is absurd
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Any way my guy how u dey? long time
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by tkb417(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2010
wtf is Tudor saying again

u want some tutorials on curses?

im available oh

just quote me and ill lunch a good one to wet your appetite

u wimp!
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by jesus3: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2010
toba:

You bit me to it. I would have said same thing.

If tudor is not dragging with noetic, he would either be dragging with u(jesus), toba, romeo4real, davidylan etc.

It doesnt make sense at all. Since everyone is entitled to hs/hr opinion, should you then crucify such for airing same?

This is absurd
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Any way my guy how u dey? long time

Oga i dey o, nah all these trash they keep me off NL
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by clefstone(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2010
Jaaiztech u r being biased. Do u believe that in Sapele, Delta state Muslims block the road to the Mosque during their Friday service and nobody frowns at it. The truth is that christians r more tolerant to other religions than muslims. I am not saying this cos I am a Xtian but tell me how many times have u heard of religious crisis in the south.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2010
Purist:

The funny part is, neither Tudor nor Sagamite belongs to any religion.  Tudor, an atheist.  Sagamite, an "Agnostic Deist".

Yeah but the deist still believes in the existence of a supreme being and not live in delusion like some who dis believes no?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by jesus3: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2010
clefstone:

Jaaiztech u r being biased. Do u believe that in Sapele, Delta state Muslims block the road to the Mosque during their Friday service and nobody frowns at it. The truth is that christians r more tolerant to other religions than muslims. I am not saying this cos I am a Xtian but tell me how many times have u heard of religious crisis in the south.

Why wouldn't they be tolerant? Christians are followers of christ who lived an exemplary life, never fought with anyone or went to any battle. Unlike the Islamic leader who did the opposite of what christ did
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Purist(m): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2010
toba:

Yeah but the deist still believes in the existence of a supreme being and not live in delusion like some who dis believes no?

Living in delusion?  Well, I wouldn't know about that to be honest.  While a deist believes in the existence of a supreme being, an "agnostic deist" isn't even sure about that either, but just "feels" there's got to be "something" bigger than us, somewhere. Everyone of us (theist/atheist/deist/agnostic/etc) could be deluded for all I know.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2010
Purist:

P.S. I've always thought of myself as an "Agnostic Deist", and in fact, thought I was probably the first to coin the term. Surprisingly, I find someone here who describes himself with the exact same words. Even more surprising is, I just found a "Agnostic Deist Association" group on Facebook.

I can see why?

You be OAU boy. grin The school produces some few thinkers despite Nigeria's educational mess.

I also had a place in OAU before leaving for Jand. grin
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2010
Purist:

Living in delusion?  Well, I wouldn't know about that to be honest.  While a deist believes in the existence of a supreme being, an "agnostic deist" isn't even sure about that either, but just "feels" there's got to be "something" bigger than us, somewhere.   Everyone of us (theist/atheist/deist/agnostic/etc) could be deluded for all I know.

Thats the point i made. the deist still believes the bolded unlike the atheist who feels no one is greater/something is bigger than man
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2010
toba:

Yep. I believe in a supreme being just by looking at nature and the way it was intelligently made and works.

But I have no jack clue about this supreme being. I don't know what it looks like, what it wants, whether it wants to be worshipped etc. And I believe nobody knows, can know or is in communication with it. Not in the past, not in the present, not in the future. I am not convinced by those that have claimed such so far.

I choose to believe, I have no reasonable proof, so I don't go dogmating around that others have to also believe that "there is a supreme being and this is what it wants" (Oga above, abi na below deni, no disrespect calling you a "it" o).

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23)

Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet / No Prophet Married Only One Wife In The Bible - Olatosho Oshoffa / Kumuyi Dedicates Bayelsa State New Governor's Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.