Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI (28966 Views)

RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety / Christian Student Beaten To Death For Wearing Cross In Egypt / As A Christian Student, What Would You Rather Be Doing During This Long Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2010
Sagamite:

Yep. I believe in a supreme being just by looking at nature and the way it was intelligently made and works.

But I have no jack clue about this supreme being. I don't know what it looks like, what it wants, whether it wants to be worshipped etc. And I believe nobody knows, can know or is in communication with it. Not in the past, not in the present, not in the future.

I choose to believe, I have no reasonable proof, so I don't go dogmating around that others have to also believe that "there is a supreme being and this is what it wants" (Oga above, abi na below deni, no disrespect calling you a "it" o).

Im a theist and proud to be one. I have a philosophy not to impose my belief on others. Life is a matter of chioce. Take whatever u want out of it.

Yet i still have regard for pple who are a bit convinced that their should be a force behind nature.
What amuses/Amazes me is when ever im on air travelling, i prefer sitting by the window side and looking through nature therefrom proves to me, that there must be something behind this great works
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2010
toba:

Im atheist and proud to be one. I have a philosophy not to impose my belief on others. Life is a matter of chioce. Take whatever u want out of it.

Yet i still have regard for pple who are a bit convinced that their should be a force behind nature.
What amuses/Amazes me is when ever im on air travelling, i prefer sitting by the window side and looking through nature therefrom proves to me, that there must be something behind this great works

Then you are either a deist or theist, not atheist?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2010
Sagamite:

Then you are either a deist or theist, not atheist?

I ve edited same
Im a theist is what i intended writing and would never become an atheist for once. Even if God failed to answer me( which i know he would never do), i[b] would rather be a deist than to be an atheist.[/b]
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Tudor6(f): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2010
Sagamite:

You are a retarded goat!

You need to pass Power of Attorney to a third party to manage your affairs as I doubt your head can deal with anything more complex than reading from A to M.

You still don't understand what context leads to that statement.
You see how the illiterate evaded simple posers??

Here it is again dafty
Quote; From Tudór
That according to you ''some muslims'' use the verses to justify their violence does that equate to islam being a ''confirmed'' violent religion as the quoted poster has suggested?? If that is so, If a small group gathers up and kill in the same vein and justifies it with the bible, then does christianity stand as a violent faith then? If dimwits like you can ''confirm'' islam as violent and intolerant based on a few verses people misuse then I can equally ''confirm'' christianity as violent based on similar verses too in the bible. Simple

You have questions?

No problem. I will respond to your questions when you respond to the ones I have already asked.
senile old knuckleheads are not articulate enough to ask questions and as such you cannot a have not asked ANY questions. All you have done here is latch on to my post and spew illiterate garbage then change stories each time i expose your stupidity.

Your questions are so daft, I will flog you over the head with it.

Retard!

So because GWB is born again that means it is a religious war? The US army are a religious army? The army is fighting to force Xtian ways and worship on the people? The soldiers fighting are definitely Xtians, with a Xtian conviction or agenda of faith in their fight?
Idiotic fool.
Err, its a religious war because GWB said ''GOD TOLD HIM TO INVADE IRAQ'' . You must have missed this tiny detail when you read the article, not surprised, old age causes such foolishes. His faith and belief in what he thought was ''GOD'' led him to invade iraq.

GWB has clearly stated [b]''God TOLD HIM'' to invade iraq and this  basterd is still asking me if it is a religious war?? You are dafter than i thought.

When Nato fought Serbia, it was a Christian crusade? Retard!

When UK fought Argentina, it was war between Anglicans or Catholics? Foooooooooooooooool!

Dimwitted dog! Come and sign my petition to the UN that morons like you should not be allowed to vote.
Strawman argument for chimps.
Did NATO or American presidents as at then claim ''God TOLD them'' to begin wars

Did this foool attend school at all?? Is this the same dolt that wants to ''sign petitions to the UN''
?
With which brain??  UN must mean ''UNITED NUMSKULLS'' in this case.

Daftee, these people use religion refer to the bible for justification to maim others as punishment or for being different.
ERM; THAT THESE FEW CHRISTIANS REFER TO THE BIBLE AND BIBLE GOD FOR JUSTIFICATION OF THEIR VIOLENT AND BARBARIC ACTS; DOES THAT QUALIFY CHRISTIANITY AS A VIOLENT RELIGION??

Simple yes or no question and the imbec.ile is ranting.

If I in the same way repeat YOUR quote thus- ''Sagafool, these people use religionIslam refer to the bibleQuran for justification to maim others as punishment or for being different''- Will I be incorrect

Fooool, be referring to mental patients or exploiters that are seeking for quick bucks from the normal dumb people looking for easy salvation (and fire) from their daily miseries.

Dumbo.
I refer to fools who lack basic understanding and just reply to post thinking with the overflowing excreta in their skulls. You need a brain to think. Grow one dirty old imbecilic monkey,
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by MyJoe: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2010
Purist:

haha!  This is a classic. grin

When two of Nairaland's most pugnacious characters (arguably) engage in a verbal war, all I can do is grab me some popcorn and enjoy the show.  I'm so loving this! grin grin grin grin grin
Replace "pugnacious" with "incendiary". Meanwhile, someone please call the fire service!

It's all unnecessary, of course. I noticed the little misunderstanding of a statement in a post that led to it all earlier.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2010
Tudór:

You see how the illiterate evaded simple posers??

You are retarded!

How many of my posers did you respond to?

Alakori!

Tudór:

senile old knuckleheads are not articulate enough to ask questions and as such you cannot a have not asked ANY questions. All you have done here is latch on to my post and spwe illiterate garbage then change stories each time i expose your stupidity.

slowpoke, just say you are not intellectually able to answer the questions. Foooool!

Tudór:

Err, its a religious war because GWB said ''GOD TOLD HIM''. You must have missed this tiny detail when you read the article, not surprised, old age causes such foolishes. His faith and belief in what he thought was ''GOD'' led him to invade iraq.

GWB has clearly stated [b]''God TOLD HIM'' to invade iraqStrawman argument for chimps.
Did NATO or American presidents as at then claim ''God TOLD them'' to begin wars

Retard, a war is religious where mostly likely majority of the soldiers fighting it are not religious?

Retard, because GWB ranted some retarded shyt it makes it religious?

You think in a democracy, GWB can be allowed to send people to fight religious wars.

You need sedation. They are doing you from your village. You are mad!

Tudór:

Did this foool attend school at all?? Is this the same dolt that wants to ''sign petitions to the UN''
With which brain??  UN must mean ''UNITED NUMSKULLS'' in this case.

You are retarded. You need to sign my petition that your opinion should not matter.

Tudór:

ERM; THAT THESE FEW CHRISTIANS REFER TO THE BIBLE AND BIBLE GOD FOR JUSTIFICATION OF THEIR VIOLENT AND BARBARIC ACTS; DOES THAT QUALIFY CHRISTIANITY AS A VIOLENT RELIGION??

Simple yes or no question and the imbec.ile is ranting.

If I in the same way repeat YOUR quote thus- ''Sagafool, these people use religionIslam refer to the bibleQuran for justification to maim others as punishment or for being different''- Will I be incorrect
I refer to fools who lack basic understanding and just reply to post thinking with the overflowing excreta in their skulls. You need a brain to think. Grow one dirty old imbecilic monkey,

Asinine goat!

People exploiting others practicing a mix of voodoo and xtianity is not the same as someone quoting the Quran and saying it tells him to kill infidels when he feels attacked or threatened.

Are you retard that you cannot spot such?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Purist(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2010
I wonder when Tudor became female.  She used to be male! cheesy

Sagamite:

You be OAU boy.  grin The school produces some few thinkers despite Nigeria's educational mess.

Well, I wouldn't exactly say that I'm a product of OAU.  I was already in the religion of "Objectivity and Intelligence" before I became a student of the school. cheesy

Sagamite:

I also had a place in OAU before leaving for Jand.  grin

And like you, I won't graduate from here either, because I'll be leaving soon. . . (though it's my 3rd session here already.).  wink
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Purist(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2010
MyJoe:

Replace "pugnacious" with "incendiary". Meanwhile, someone please call the fire service!

It's all unnecessary, of course. I noticed the little misunderstanding of a statement in a post that led to it all earlier.

LOL.  You're right.  Those of us that know Tudor understand where he's coming from.   He's always been against perceived double standards, even if exhibited out of the context of his preconceived notions.   Sagamite, on the other hand, is just being an "objective police". grin grin
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by tpiah: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2010
so in this person's world:

My view is that the girl in qustion is NOT insane. Saying that she is in insane is a day-light lie. Because, she dressed like a muslim into the mosques, waited for the service to begin before she carried out her intent. 2ndly, after the bad ac, she was said to be remorse as reported by some xtian posters. Definitely, an insane person wouldn't have been remorsed for such action. So, there is no evidence of "INSANE".

sane people normally act like lunatics?

fxskye:

You remind me of my service year in Afhikpo North of Ebonyi State. Few muslims suffer endlessly from the communicate dominated by xtians. I can't forget that.

it's majorly a tribal thing, so try to brush up on your knowledge of nigerian history instead of stoking unnecessary sentiments.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2010
[size=14pt]While the Fundamentalist Christian Preaches to people, the [b]Fundamental [/b]Muslims blow them up.

Big Contrast.[/size]
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by tpiah: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2010
tudor no be only you dey this thread.

will you ever learn to post without excessive and unnecessary aggression.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2010
Following Jesus Will Cost You

It is true that God loves you, but you decide if His plan is "wonderful." If you have heard that happiness comes through Jesus Christ, you may like to think again. The first thing Jesus said of the Apostle Paul (who wrote most of the New Testament) was that He would show him "how great things he must suffer for (His) name's sake.1 Three times Paul was beaten with rods, once he was stoned, three times he suffered shipwreck, a night and a day he spent in the sea.2 There were times when Paul was so unhappy, he wanted to die. The Bible says, "All who live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution."3 It says we enter the Kingdom of God through much distress,4 and that we were appointed to afflictions.5

Jesus said if we followed Him we would be reviled, persecuted, hated, and all manner of evil would be said against us falsely, for His sake. He warned that we would have to take up our cross daily, deny ourselves and follow Him, saying, "In the world you shall have tribulation," and even that we may be called to die for our faith.6

My wife once spoke to a young man who had believed alluring television advertisements and joined the navy to see the world; and what did he see? He saw the sea . . . and found nothing but hard work. Now he couldn't wait to leave the navy. If they had been honest in their advertising, the navy may not have got as many recruits, but at least the ones they did get would be committed, rather than deserters at heart.

I have told you the truth about Christianity. Oh . . . I forgot to mention one thing along with the trials comes "the gift of God" . . .everlasting life!7 The Apostle Paul lost everything for the sake of his faith, and said that compared to what he had found in Jesus Christ, all the riches of this world were nothing but "dung."8

If you are interested in your eternal salvation, with a tender conscience, answer the following: Have you ever lied, hated, lusted, stolen, committed adultery, had sex outside of marriage (or desired to)? Have you kept the Sabbath holy, always honoured your parents, have you put God first in your affections, have you blasphemed His name (using it to curse), have you made a god to suit yourself (been guilty of "idolatry"making a god in your own image)?

If you have broken even one of those Ten Commandments, then you have "sinned against God." On Judgment Day you will be found to be guilty. Forget any thought of a "wonderful plan" without God's mercy, you will go to Hell. Unless you repent, you will perish.9 God doesn't ask you to consider His plan for your life, He commands you to repent.10 When Jesus died on the cross, He took the punishment which was due to you and me for our sins. In doing so, He satisfied the demands of Eternal Justice, and at the same time He demonstrated how much God loves us. If you repent and put your faith in Jesus, God will forgive your sins and grant you the gift of everlasting life. Don't say you will "give it some thought"instead obey the command.

If you stepped into a courtroom and offered to pay a £50,000 fine I couldn't pay, what an insult it would be for me to say I would give your offer of help "some thought." Repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, then by the grace of God hold on, because you have just begun the "abundant life" you are going to be busy swimming upstream against the world (with all its sinful pleasures), the flesh (your sinful nature) and the devil (you'll find out about him). Read the Bible daily, obey what you read, and you will never fail.

For further reading Foxes Book of Martyrs (at your Christian bookstore).

Bible references:

1. Acts 9:16
2. 2 Corinthians 1:8
3. 2 Timothy 3:12
4. Acts 14:22
5. 1 Thessalonians 3:3

6. Matthew 24:9
7. Romans 6:23
8. Philippians 3:8
9. Luke 13:3
10. Acts 17:30
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2010
MyJoe:

Me?

Pugnacious? Incendiary?

No o. I am NL's poster of peace! cheesy
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by tkb417(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2010
frosbel:

[size=14pt]While the Fundamentalist Christian Preaches to people, the [b]Fundamental [/b]Muslims blow them up.

Big Contrast.[/size]
Mint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a xtian fundamentalist is a nuisance cos he/she preaches even on d mango tree, market square, buses, areoplanes, canteens, bathrooms etc ; the other fundamentalist will express him/herself by killing
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2010
so now is which better?

[size=35pt]A christian fundamentalist or a muslim fundamentalist?[/size]

Or who can u live with of the 2?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by tkb417(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2010
^^^ what kinda question is that?

ill prefer u disturb me 24/7 than plant bombs in ma car
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by MyJoe: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2010
Purist:

LOL.  You're right.  Those of us that know Tudor understand where he's coming from.   He's always been against perceived double standards, even if exhibited out of the context of his preconceived notions.   Sagamite, on the other hand, is just being an "objective police". grin grin
Spot on!

And I think "jesus" and toba missed an opportunity to shut up, rather than jump into a fray to settle old spats.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2010
tkb417:

^^^ what kinda question is that?

ill prefer u disturb me 24/7 than plant bombs in ma car

which means the matter is settled

Pls lock this thread Asap.

After all pple still prefers the fundamentalist that will not kill them
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2010
MyJoe:

Spot on!

And I think "jesus" and [b]toba [/b]missed an opportunity to shut up, rather than jump into a fray to settle old spats.

I beg to differ. I think i know a little about the ex male tudor and now female tudor.

No matter what should anyone one in the right frame of mind stick with a nasty anticidence?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2010
When I was in boarding school in secondary school, I entered every single complex/building/quarters. The ones I am allowed in and even the ones I was not allowed in including Principal's House and Girl's Hostel (Yes, it is my religious duty).

The only building I never entered even when it was empty was the Mosque.

Why?

Because their was a doctrine amongst both muslim students and teachers that any unbeliever that enters should be beaten. And at least I saw 2 people assaulted for such in my 13 years in secondary school.

There needs to be a self-search global islamic conference about why some muslims are raised on and use violence to resolve issues and how to stop it.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by tkb417(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2010
Because their was a doctrine amongst both muslim students and teachers that any unbeliever that enters should be beaten. And at least I saw 2 people assualted for such in my 13 years in secondary school.
LOLOLOL
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by jesus3: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2010
Purist:

I wonder when Tudor became female.  She used to be male! cheesy

PPle can be deceitful at times

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-297632.0.html

tpiah:

tudor no be only you dey this thread.

will you ever learn to post without excessive and unnecessary aggression.

May be in 2099
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Tudor6(f): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2010
Sagamite:

You are retarded!

How many of my posers did you respond to?

Alakori!

slowpoke, just say you are not intellectually able to answer the questions. Foooool!
1. You asked NO questions.
2. Morons cannot ask questions
3.you can keep evading my questions
4. fukc you!

Retard, a war is religious where mostly likely majority of the soldiers fighting it are not religious?

Retard, because GWB ranted some retarded shyt it makes it religious?

You think in a democracy, GWB can be allowed to send people to fight religious wars.

1. Religion is belief in GOd
2. A man invades a coutry based on this ''belief'' in an ''instruction from God'' even though he deceives his nation and army to acheive that. . . Is that not a religious war

The initiator of the war has clearly admitted his actions where based on ''God'' and idio.ts like sagamite wanna argue with him. I guess you arrogant fool knows Bush more than he knows himself. Fish-brian
You need sedation. They are doing you from your village. You are mad!

You are retarded. You need to sign my petition that your opinion should not matter.
For years now this retarded monkey has been bleating about ''petitions'' on NL. Even people with downs syndrome are able to put together a petition get signatures and send to the UN in 24 hours.

Dimwits like you rant for over 3 years on NL about petitions we are yet to see even an A4 sheet with the letter ''P'' on it. Isnt it obvious you're just a noisemaker?

If it takes you 5 years to draft a simple petition why the hell are you still alive wasting resources that should be for the living

Asinine goat!

People exploiting others practicing a mix of voodoo and xtianity is not the same as someone quoting the Quran and saying it tells him to kill infidels when he feels attacked or threatened.

Are you retard that you cannot spot such?
''People exploiting others practicing a mix of voodoo and xtianity''??

Oh, this is your new story? It is no longer ''comparing occurencess 164000000000 years ago to hapennings in 2010''

This fools brain is really dead and gone. O pari
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by tpiah: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2010
Sagamite:

When I was in boarding school in secondary school, I entered every single complex/building/quarters. The ones I am allowed in and even the ones I was not allowed in including Principal's House and Girl's Hostel (Yes, it is my religious duty).

Why?

Because their was a doctrine amongst both muslim students and teachers that any unbeliever that enters should be beaten. And at least I saw 2 people assaulted for such in my 13 years in secondary school.

There needs to be a self-search global islamic conference about why some muslims are raised on and use violence to resolve issues and how to stop it.

maybe it was their mode of entry that caused offence, though i'm not saying i support the doctrine or the beating.

but, for example, you're supposed to take your shoes off before entering a mosque. Same goes for cele and some other churches.

different strokes for different folks, imo.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Purist(m): 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2010
Sagamite:

Why?

Because their was a doctrine amongst both muslim students and teachers that any unbeliever that enters should be beaten. And at least I saw 2 people assaulted for such in my [b]13 years in secondary school.[/b]

LWKMD grin grin grin grin

Sagamite:

Those years of intense flogging received in their childhood gotta account for something - they need to pass it on to others. . . lol.  You really need to see the way children are flogged mercilessly at their "Ile-Kewu", for even the slightest offences.  No real surprises they grow up, violent.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by tkb417(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2010
^^^ i agree

ile kewu is worse than NDA in Jaji
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by adconline(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2010
Seun Bunmi Adegunsoye= He is a fanatic and brain dead, cos his emotions are doing the thinking for him. Wonder if he ever read where his own jesus interrupted people of different faith?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2010
tpiah:

maybe it was their mode of entry that caused offence, though i'm not saying i support the doctrine or the beating.

but, for example, you're supposed to take your shoes off before entering a mosque. Same goes for cele and some other churches.

different strokes for different folks, imo.

Nope.

Shoes off or no shoes off, non-believers are not allowed in the place. It was more a "warm-infidel blood not allowed on premises".

Definitely the doctrine then.

Even if someone did not take shoes off, tell them to, not beat them.

Purist:

Those years of intense flogging received in their childhood gotta account for something - they need to pass it on to others. . . lol.  You really need to see the way children are flogged mercilessly at their "Ile-Kewu", for even the slightest offences.  No real surprises they grow up, violent.

No the Xtian kids were also flogged in childhood, they did not turn out the same. It was just different doctrine.

The Xtians on the other hand used to harass (through friendliness) me to save my soul. Anytime I saw one of those Born-Again seniors that used seniority to blackmail me to come to service, prayer worship, spiritual meeting, holy fire of fire days, meet Jesus and God Monday nights etc, I used to turn and run before they got close. They will do anything to get you inside and read some soulless passages before singing hymns of seeing the light so as to save your soul.

What a miserable life to force on me when all I wanted to do was chase girls and go into the bush to pick ah-win (African black berry), rather than spend hours for about 4 days a week in the School Chapel, putting my hand in the air asking for forgiveness for sins I know I would soon replace later in the week.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2010
Tudór:

1. You asked NO questions.
2. Morons cannot ask questions
3.you can keep evading my questions
4. fukc you!

1. Religion is belief in GOd
2. A man invades a coutry based on this ''belief'' in an ''instruction from God'' even though he deceives his nation and army to acheive that. . . Is that not a religious war

The initiator of the war has clearly admitted his actions where based on ''God'' and idio.ts like sagamite wanna argue with him. I guess you arrogant fool knows Bush more than he knows himself. Fish-brianFor years now this retarded monkey has been bleating about ''petitions'' on NL. Even people with downs syndrome are able to put together a petition get signatures and send to the UN in 24 hours.

Dimwits like you rant for over 3 years on NL about petitions we are yet to see even an A4 sheet with the letter ''P'' on it. Isnt it obvious you're just a noisemaker?

If it takes you 5 years to draft a simple petition why the hell are you still alive wasting resources that should be for the living
''People exploiting others practicing a mix of voodoo and xtianity''??

Oh, this is your new story? It is no longer ''comparing occurencess 164000000000 years ago to hapennings in 2010''

This fools brain is really dead and gone. O pari

You surely are retarded.

I don't see any logical thought or answering of my questions.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by tpiah: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2010
Sagamite:

Nope.

Shoes off or no shoes off, non-believers are not allowed in the place. It was more a "warm-infidel blood not allowed on premises".

Definitely the doctrine then.

Even if someone did not take shoes off, tell them to, not beat them.

true sha.

although celes also dont take kindly to people entering their churches with shoes on.

but they might not go as far as beating them, though never say never.

was your school in the north or something?

and why would anyone want to enter a mosque if they're not muslim?

Non-Muslims in mosques

Under a few interpretations of Islamic law, non-Muslims may be allowed into mosques, as long as they do not sleep or eat there. The prevailing opinion is presented by followers of the Maliki school of Islamic jurisprudence, who argue that non-Muslims may not be allowed into mosques under any circumstances.[39]
In modern-day Saudi Arabia, the Grand Mosque and all of Mecca are open only to Muslims. Likewise, the Masjid al-Nabawi and the city of Medina that surrounds it are also off-limits to those who do not practice Islam.[48] For mosques in other areas, it has most commonly been taken that non-Muslims may only enter mosques if granted permission to do so by Muslims and if they have a legitimate reason. All entrants regardless of religious affiliation are expected to respect the rules and decorum for mosques.[12]

In modern Turkey non-Muslim tourists are allowed to enter any mosque, but there are some strict rules. Visiting a mosque is allowed only between prayers; visitors are required to wear long trousers and not to wear shoes, women must cover their heads; visitors are not allowed to interrupt praying Muslims, especially by taking photos of them; no loud talk is allowed; and no references to other religions are allowed (no crosses on necklaces, no cross gestures etc.) Similar rules apply to mosques in Malaysia, where larger mosques that are also tourist attractions (such as the Masjid Negara) provide robes and headscarves for visitors who are inappropriately attired.

The Qur'an addresses the subject of non-Muslims, and particularly polytheists, in mosques in two verses in its ninth chapter, Sura At-Tawba. The seventeenth verse of the chapter prohibits those who join gods with Allah — polytheists — from entering mosques:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosque#Dress
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2010
tpiah:

true sha.

although celes also dont take kindly to people entering their churches with shoes on.

but they might not go as far as beating them, though never say never.

was your school in the north or something?

and why would anyone want to enter a mosque if they're not muslim?

School was in SW.

As a young child, you have curiosity na, especially when some of your friends go there frequently.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Tudor6(f): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2010
Sagamite:

You surely are retarded.

I don't see any logical thought or answering of my questions.
Neither do I see any answer to mine but the usual hot air from the dumbest ''Mr petitioner'' alive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23)

Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet / No Prophet Married Only One Wife In The Bible - Olatosho Oshoffa / Kumuyi Dedicates Bayelsa State New Governor's Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.