Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,201 members, 7,873,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady (46990 Views)

Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by luminouz(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
if i hear

2much sex weakens a man if u dnt knw
Lmaoooo...not me babe
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by cococandy(f): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Why aren’t you speaking for him?

Why wait for feminists? You don’t care about this man. You only care about opportunities to antagonize women

marvin906:
where all those useless nairaland feminist.
that always talk when the story favors them..

I commend the guy Sha bearing the embarrassment buh as na black American something tells me the dude is high on some strong shi.t

2 Likes

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by jakandeola(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
eyinjuege:

Nothing wrong if mennists go on rampage for the assault on this man. Stop waiting for feminists to do anything for you.
The dictionary specifically states that feminism is the advocacy of WOMEN's rights on the grounds of equality of sexes.
Has any woman's rights being trampled upon in this case? So why are you calling upon feminists?
Face your own calling and don't wait for anyone else to fight it for you. It's laziness on your own part, waiting for feminists to talk on a matter you are passionate about
I ask again is did rite? if they guy fight her and beat her is it rite? did u feel happy DAT she beats the guy. pls ansa me witout insult.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by freecocoa(f): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
At this point, I don’t care , I will use a bottle to break that fat pig’s head if that boy was my neighbor, talk more of him being my brother,what rubbish! angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by jakandeola(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
cococandy:

Why wait for feminists? You don’t care about this man. You only care about opportunities to antagonize women

cocobeauty no insult pls. but is dis rite? if is a man beating her will u still write DAT up dere?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by eyinjuege: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
jakandeola:
I ask again is did rite? if they guy fight her and beat her is it rite? did u feel happy DAT she beats the guy. pls ansa me witout insult.

It's wrong she raised her hand on the guy. Very wrong. It's assault, and she can actually go to jail for that. I don't pity her if she goes to jail, because as you make your bed, you lie on it.
If the guy decides to fight her back in self defence and beats her up, that's her problem and her family's own.
I'm not happy she beat the guy.
Hope your questions have been answered.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Tallesty1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
jakandeola:
If its a man they will attack. boyooosa captain good if a woman attack u like this wont u beat her. eketem bujebudanu truckpusher tallesty1
This world is a snake pit bro, everyone fights for territory.

I can't wait to be abused like this before taking action. Raise your hand in an attempt to slap me and I will finish your plan on your face.

I am not a gentle man at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by jakandeola(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
eyinjuege:

It's wrong she raised her hand on the guy. Very wrong. It's assault, and she can actually go to jail for that. I don't pity her if she goes to jail, because as you make your bed, you lie on it.
If the guy decides to fight her back in self defence and beats her up, that's her problem and her family's own.
I'm not happy she beat the guy.
Hope your questions have been answered.
thank u dear God bless u said the right thing
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
freecocoa:
At this point, I don’t care , I will use a bottle to break that fat pig’s head if that boy was my neighbor, talk more of him being my brother,what rubbish! angry
Lol @Your signature....gringrin
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by jakandeola(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Tallesty1:
This world is a sane pit bro, everyone fights for territory.

I can't wait to be abused like this before taking action. Raise your hand in an attempt to slap me and I will finish your plan on your face.

nice one bros I respect woman dosnt mean I become a fool I go finish her destiny wit beat and teach her lesson dje will Neva forget in her life
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by mekussa(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
i for don give her RANDY ORTON RKO tey tey ... No time to check time
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
shocked The guy was soo calm shocked wow, I love calm guys kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Mizwisdom(f): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
The truth is some men are not too physically strong like others that's why they get killed by females sometimes and people will be shocked asking how manage. Let's all frown at violence thought, it's wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by nextstep(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Tallesty1:
This world is a snake pit bro, everyone fights for territory.

Akuruoulo:
He deserves the beating. His an idiot

The trouble for him is that as a Black Man in America (which is where I think this is), if he touches her, he could be looking at arrest, court proceedings, and possibly jail time, even if he was provoked like this. Totally not worth it.

The guy is real tolerant and didn't lose his cool, which we commend, but why didn't other people restrain her? I mean, she kept going and going... and the sad thing is if he so much as pushed her, she would start claiming victim and crying for police. Women in yankee abuse the situation... it's best just to avoid wahala cuz they crazy.

The sad part is he could be on probation for all you know, and this woman knows it. He does not want a silly woman to land him back in jail. It happens a lot that a woman knows if you do something you will get into big trouble, so they keep taunting and provoking.

All one can do is walk away, ask for people to help and restrain her, and avoid her ass in future, even if it makes you look silly. People abusing him will not be around to bail him out or pay lawyer fees.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
He deserves the beating. His an idiot
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by wealth2al(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...not me babe
So u av been aving a lot of sex behind my back.

I wl soon hit ur head on d wall
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Boyooosa(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
jakandeola:
If its a man they will attack. boyooosa captain good if a woman attack u like this wont u beat her. eketem bujebudanu truckpusher tallesty1
A boy sagging upandan, doing guy...is that one a man?

1 Like

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Tellemall: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
eyinjuege:

Nothing wrong if mennists go on rampage for the assault on this man. Stop waiting for feminists to do anything for you.
The dictionary specifically states that feminism is the advocacy of WOMEN's rights on the grounds of equality of sexes.
Has any woman's rights being trampled upon in this case? So why are you calling upon feminists?
Face your own calling and don't wait for anyone else to fight it for you. It's laziness on your own part, waiting for feminists to talk on a matter you are passionate about
Lol.

I must say that double standards cannot be applied in this case.

We need to know what he said to her, because you know some of we men used to talk anyhow and say anything to women. We need to hear her side of the story, because men can paint a picture and cry foul. The defense of a woman who has been tongue-lashed is to beat up the man. I don't know why some of these men like tempting women. Later you see them crying everywhere that women are assaulting men-- they will never tell you what they said to make the woman treat them like that.

But most of them need destiny resetting slaps and beating because men are as stubborn as goats. They can cry foul and you will see the men rush to judge women without asking what happened. It is good that this woman is finally dealing with his sharp mouth.

Don't be surprised a man like this cannot kneel down to serve his wife water. It's their type that always gets beaten.

We need to hear her side of the story, because before devil, fear men.

To the real thing:

Nigerians need to work on the pervasive sexism. Treat each other like humans. No gender has the monopoly of short-tempered outbursts of violence.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by marvin906(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
cococandy:

who is this

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by marvin906(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
am their secretary, smiley Final verdict: In a fight d lady wl kill d fvckboy wt an amazon blows Bye

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by IMASTEX: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
Flexherbal:
All these for just talking to another girl!
Imagine oh. It is obvious the lady paid for the guy's joystick to be carved.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
chai she probably feeds him

U are right
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Westaslave2:
Men of today

Dey ar all weak
Maybe too much of indomie cheesy

U say what ? If he beats her up u go come change your opinion. See you
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by smokeyupu(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
Giddymoney:
I watched the video on twitter, he wasn't beaten, he was assaulted, harassed, molested because judging from the video he was looking like someone who took 5 wraps of Benin weed. If it was the guy doing that to the lady, the feminist would have been on movement by now

Don't mind those people... If the man retaliates now them go begin cry wolf. Women have been doing this to men from time immomerial
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Made4naijablog:
lady seen beating her man because she caught him talking to another lady

See reactions

bigmurphy9ja : This is violence against man...see truout d guy didn't raise a hand, if d guy cum mistakenly give am one blow now wey pp see they will say haha no matter what never hit a woman. Double standard

iamboss_boss : WTF WHY THE NIQQA GA NO ARMS

funmitush : Imagine

vikky_ij : It looks immature to me...the beating is enough now. He doesn't want sense else his slap will reset it memory card

zedozinho : Never hit a woman. This guy is the epitome of control.

lagarbenterprises : �����you mean she go don de pick her teeth for ground?

lagarbenterprises :This lady needs a wig removing slap...just 1 to reset her brain.

precious.osayande : That last upper cut was lit ���

iviexxy : Some women are just stupid

dlboogie : He better than me......

vickymweshama : �����

green_millee : you are sure sure like seriously � this is just a post we don’t even know the Source yet so what makes u so so sure . And even if he did something wrong is not enough reason promote domestic violence regardless of the gender male or female we are all human

fedddis : This whole feminism thing has ruined our generation. If it were the other way, the man will be crucified therein

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/lady-seen-beating-her-man-after-she-caught-him-talking-to-another-lady-video/

it is totally wrong to hit another person male or female. She messed up. But i respect the male.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:
shocked The guy was soo calm shocked wow, I love calm guys kiss

Are u a bully or are u able to spend for always as the lady in question was spending for that Pussy.?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by congorasta: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Atiku support groups lament lack of campaign materials and grants.

Me: Na Dollar they are after, awon omo rapala. ���

grow up
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
So u av been aving a lot of sex behind my back.

I wl soon hit ur head on d wall

SOO u are feeding this one too. Maybe tomorrow his case will appear on the fp on how husbandsnatcher reportedly hit her man's head on the wall.

Wish to c it on fp 2moro
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by stuffs4me(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
chai she probably feeds him

That is not a justification to assult a man
There are millions of men that feeds their wives and still don't beat them up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.