Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,199 members, 7,873,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady (46989 Views)

Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Nna i wish u dsame smile

Good morning Adaumuchi
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Good morning Adaumuchi
My swt son hw ar u...
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
My swt son hw ar u...

Who? Son?
If not for the happiness I gather since yesterday Eeh.
I go do something about this
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Who? Son? If not for the happiness I gather since yesterday Eeh. I go do something about this
wach u gonna do ho?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
wach u gonna do ho?

I for do so many things. Like I said before that I gathered so much happiness that gonna last throughout the month
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
wach u gonna do ho?

May we no quarrel. How was your day?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
wach u gonna do ho?

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Akuruoulo:

we wl nt
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Akuruoulo:

my dear son , pls hw do i write a topic here ,

teach me!
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

teach me!
OK.

Make I do revision first
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

teach me!

Pikin, just go to Nairaland forum.
Then u go screw down small u go c Nairaland NIGERIA forum. Under am u go see so many headings like; sport, crime, romance, politics, entertainment etc. Just choose any of them.

E. G if u want post anything about politics u go for politics. If u want to talk about football u go to sports etc.
Small u De hear? After that u will understand the rest urself .
Be a good student ,Okay ?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

teach me!

But u no answer me waiting I asked you.
How was your day?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:06am On Feb 12, 2019
Akuruoulo:

But u no answer me waiting I asked you. How was your day?
am so sorry !
my day yesterday was hellish ,
ph ladies's rally n incentives
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Pikin, just go to Nairaland forum.
Then u go screw down small u go c Nairaland NIGERIA forum. Under am u go see so many headings like; sport, crime, romance, politics, entertainment etc. Just choose any of them.

E. G if u want post anything about politics u go for politics. If u want to talk about football u go to sports etc.
Small u De hear? After that u will understand the rest urself .
Be a good student ,Okay ?
4 ur mind u won already lolz

.Any way tanks
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 7:33am On Feb 12, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
4 ur mind u won already lolz

.Any way tanks

Yes I won. But try it first, and if it works u then thank me.

Even good morning u no fit greet ur teacher
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 7:52am On Feb 12, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
am so sorry !

my day yesterday was hellish ,

ph ladies's rally n incentives
So sorry . Try make today better
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
ok no problm

Dearie
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Nna i wish u dsame smile

Are you on facebook ? If yes, What's ur facebook � ?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Are you on facebook ? If yes, What's ur facebook � ?
No am nt in facebook!
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by may320: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
marvin906:
Who is this
No vex bros, the use of that pic is too monotonous and becoming extremely annoying. Care to give it a break?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
No am nt in facebook!

Unbelievable. Sounds strange
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Unbelievable. Sounds strange
wat i do ,do nt permit dat ,cos dos wt my facebook address wl be caught n be tortured 2 death to reveal wie i am !
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
wat i do ,do nt permit dat ,cos dos wt my facebook address wl be caught n be tortured 2 death to reveal wie i am !

Am lost. Didn't understand anything oh.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Am lost. Didn't understand anything oh.
dnt be lost ,world is deep
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
dnt be lost ,world is deep

My friend u are still confusing me.
Was ur facebook hacked?
Or you wanted by facebook?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:10am On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:

My friend u are still confusing me.
Was ur facebook hacked?
Or you wanted by facebook?
hmmm..u ar stil mediocre ,u wl soon understand
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
hmmm..u ar stil mediocre ,u wl soon understand

Just tell me urself
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Just tell me urself
shut up n keep quiet ,am nt happy at all hw lucia is destroying me here
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Hahaha, waiting I do u?
Who is lucia
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
. hello miss husbandsnatcha. longest time

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.