Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,235 members, 7,897,219 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

4shizzle's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4shizzle's Profile / 4shizzle's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: Which Year Did You Discover Nairaland ? by 4shizzle(f): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
2006 but registered 2007
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 4shizzle(f): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2021
Idemujoseph:
It is a CEC draw.

It is CRS I saw in the news couple of hours ago
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 4shizzle(f): 6:08am On Apr 17, 2021
Crs dropped to 417 for express entry with 6000 invites. Congrats to all those in the pool.
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 4shizzle(f): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4shizzle(f): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4shizzle(f): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2020
Thanks ma'am
Mcy56:

Dividend: N1.10
Qualification date: June 19, 2020

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4shizzle(f): 10:32am On Jun 05, 2020
Good morning
Please what is Dangsugar qualification date and proposed dividend.
Thanks
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4shizzle(f): 10:22am On May 06, 2020
Thanks for the look out sis. Got some at 4.10 the other day you got yours at 4.05. smiley

Mcy56:
@4shizzle did you eventually buy your Fbnh, and at cheaper price? smiley
Quite some positive news surrounding it.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4shizzle(f): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2020
I saw the mention and liked the post smiley keeping an eye on it as well. I bought wapco instead and I'm glad I did. Thanks

Mcy56:

Hope you saw my mention Xtyday. Couldn't search for your moniker at that time.

*Before you will say I'm the one that didn't allow you to buy Fbnh. It's now we want to collect our own dividend on the floor. grin

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4shizzle(f): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2020
Wow. Thanks alot ma'am.

Mcy56:

You will get if you buy today but I will advice you dont buy it again. Some people got into the bus at below 4.
Look for other ones and if you must buy, buy after markdown, not saying tomorrow.

PS: This is my personal opinion. Also, Mr. Market has a mind of its own.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4shizzle(f): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2020
Good morning
If I buy FBNH today being qualifying date for dividend will I get paid? A site suggested buying 3 days before qualifying date

I am a newbie sorry if my question is basic �
NYSC / Re: NYSC Batch 14A POP Comes Up February 19th by 4shizzle(f): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
NYSC / Re: NYSC Batch 14A POP Comes Up February 19th by 4shizzle(f): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
new development on batch A has been confirmed on NYSC website to remain same day in May
Education / Re: JAMB-UTME 2013 Results Thread by 4shizzle(f): 3:26pm On May 05, 2013
Big thanks to shollynoob and Fabulousnigga. God bless u both.
Education / Re: JAMB-UTME 2013 Results Thread by 4shizzle(f): 2:21pm On May 05, 2013
Pls its the breakdown I need. Thank you sir. God bless 35357581ff
Education / Re: JAMB-UTME 2013 Results Thread by 4shizzle(f): 2:14pm On May 05, 2013
Thanks a lot. Pls can I have the detailed information on 35357581ff. God bless you
Education / Re: JAMB-UTME 2013 Results Thread by 4shizzle(f): 1:52pm On May 05, 2013
Pls help check this 35357581ff. Thanks in advance
NYSC / Re: If Muslim Corpers Are Allowed To Wear Hijab,shud Xtian Corpers Be Denied Skirts? by 4shizzle(f): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2013
Its like saying why do newscaster on NTA network wear hijab? A christian S.U I.e a none jewelry and none make up using lady who plaits or threads her hair would never get d same broadcasting priviledge. Why do you think?
Family / Re: What To Pack In Hospital Bag For Birthing by 4shizzle(f): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2013
U can always mention some essentials you chose to pack that were outside the list you were given
Family / What To Pack In Hospital Bag For Birthing by 4shizzle(f): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2013
I'm a soon to be mum and I'll like to know what other mothers packed in their hospital bag when going to deliver their baby.

I have some ideas but I'll appreciate any addition or subtraction. Thanks
FOR MOTHER
1. Hospital card and Insurance papers
2.slippers
3. Socks
4. Toiletteries
5. Gowns
6. Iro and buba
7. Sanitary pad
8.Magzine, novels, music etc
9 Night dress
8 Toileteries- Bathing soap, toothbrush, tooth paste, body cream
9.Nursing bra
10. Pants
11. Breast pads
12. Going home outfits
13. Charged phone with credit

FOR BABY
1. Sleep suit and vest
2. Receiving Blanket
3. Shawl
4. Cap
5. Socks
6. Going home outfit
7. Diaper
8 Toileteries-powder, lotion, oil
9. Spirit, cotton wool

2 Likes 1 Share

Literature / Re: Divided Emotions by 4shizzle(f): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
I've been reading your novel very captivating. U've got huge talents

I can't wait to read VANISHED since you think its d best and your latest.

I have always pictured the author of this novel differently till I read your diary.

Thumbs up babes. Keep the post coming. We'll be right here
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 4shizzle(f): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
Justwise and vicjustice nice work you doing on here.
My question is to anyone with info about how a federal civil servant can get a payslip. Salaries used to be paid at state level before and u get payslip but now it is paid directly from the presidency in Abuja into our individual accounts.
Anyone with info on how to get the payslip from abuja should please share. Thank you
NYSC / Re: NYSC Redeployment by 4shizzle(f): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
If I am right you want to know the step to take before leaving Edo. If you are sure u've been redeployed. You go to your PPA and they will give you a release letter saying u've been release and you are not indebted to them.
You will take the letter to your Nysc LGI to minute on it and so will your Z.I.
Before you proceed to Edo state nysc secretariat. U will be given some paper works and pink cards. Those you will take to Osun. Goodluck
Fashion / Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by 4shizzle(f): 6:30am On Aug 30, 2012
Good day Pharm.Toki

I have this dark and not flat spots on my face don't what they are called but its common in black people someone said they are called 'growth'. They are mostly below my eyes on face.they've been there for over a decade but seem to be spreading.
They are solid and cannot be pressed. Please how do I get rid of them Naturally. Thank you
Education / Re: No Credit In Igbo Language, No Admission Into Imo State Tertiary Institutions. by 4shizzle(f): 12:16am On Aug 26, 2012
What is unclear to me is if admission will not be granted to people that are not igbo because they do not write igbo language in their exam not to talk of having a credit- level result.
If this method is adopted in every state integration of different tribes won't be encouraged because majority of people in such schools will belong to a particular tribe.
Not a good Idea.
Education / No Credit In Igbo Language, No Admission Into Imo State Tertiary Institutions. by 4shizzle(f): 12:10am On Aug 26, 2012
IMO State Government has directed that any student seeking admission into  any of the state-owned tertiary institutions must possess Igbo Language at credit level.

Rochas Okorocha stated this while inaugurating the board of Ikemba Ojukwu Convention Centre, Owerri. The board is chaired by the former Nigeria’s Ambassador to the United States, Prof. George Obiozor, while the Director General and Chief Executive is the former Minister of Education, Prof. Fabian Osuji.

Imo State University (IMSU) and Imo State Polytechnic  are some  higher institutions owned by Imo State Government.

Okorocha noted that the requirement of Igbo Language for any prospective student into any of the state’s tertiary institutions was to ensure that the language and culture were preserved.

He noted that the centre was put in place to preserve and showcase the culture of the people of Ndigbo.  Late Dim Ojukwu’s son, Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Jnr., in his speech, said the family was glad by the way his father was honoured through the centre.

The Speaker of the State Assembly, Chief Benjamin Uwajimogu and the Chairman of the state Council of Traditional rulers, Eze Sam Ohiri, said the establishment of the centre was by creation of the law in the assembly, stressing that the research, culture and tradition of Ndigbo would be projected through the centre.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=96665:imo-makes-possession-of-igbo-language-compulsory-for-admission-into-higher-institutions&catid=1:national&Itemid=559
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 4shizzle(f): 6:29am On Aug 14, 2012
Good day doctor,

Please what could be the explanation for waist and lower back ache and sometimes pelvic ache.
Also have a bloated stomach and been having cramps. Feels like I have a lot of gas in me and i feel relieved when i pass wind
I have seen my period twice since all this symptoms started.
Did a home pregnancy test that came out negative. All this started when I became sexually active 2 months ago. I was excited i could be pregnant but came out negative. Can it be an ovarian cyst? Awaiting your response. Thank you
Nairaland / General / Re: Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support by 4shizzle(f): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
Agriculture section covering livestock and crops will be good. We have some good comprehensive topics on poultry, snailry, fish farming etc all under d Business section presently

4 Likes

Adverts / Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by 4shizzle(f): 7:02am On May 12, 2012
ogoebube:
hw do i do that cos i didnt see the place to click on to create mine.

Nairalist isn't functioning at the moment. It has been over 8months ago it worked last. Sorry for the misleading info.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by 4shizzle(f): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2012
Lwkmd...so funny and so true.

When it is raining in front of the camera but dry in the background

When the actor narrating scenes form the past (flashback) show scenes he wasn't present in

When the childeren look older than their parents

When old age is depicted by putting powder on eyebrow and hair.

When only upcoming actresses are used in make out scenes.

When the sound track tells the whole story

When the actress wakes up with make up on.

When cartoon-like fire is used in burning buildings or cars

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.