Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,798 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? (22161 Views)

Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. / Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by biolaowo(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2019
Check Google zamfara is in north central buhari has never won election in zamfara before
Mahsums:

Buhari has never lost in zamfara not won
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by dannylink: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Buhari has always gotten 25% in taraba and all northern states.for sure he wont get it in enugu and abia(not sure)bayelsa,cross river(not sure),ebonyi(not sure).atiku wont get it in zamfara,kebbi,katsina,bauchi,yobe,jigawa (not sure)niger,borno,oyo(not sure),ondo(not sure) etc.
Winningodd02366:
See below
with sule lamido atiku ll get more 25%

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by senatordave1(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2019
dannylink:
with sule lamido atiku ll get more 25%
Yes,with amaechi buhari will get 30%

1 Like

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Guide777(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2019
0koyeeboz:
Constitutionally, you need to get majority votes and 25% of 24 states.

The north has 19 states and the South has 17 states
SW has 6
SS has 6
SE has 5

All Buhari needs is 25% of 19 Northern States and the 6 SW States. That's all. Any other one na jara.

The SE is inconsequential and that's the truth. 5 measly states with the lowest PVC registration stats and lowest history of voter turnout.

Don' t act immature... Your northern states analysis includes North central which has six states and North East ( Atiku's own geopolitical zone.) With six states. You think Buhari will get 25% in these states? Again you say south east votes are inconsequential because they have least number of registered voters. Good but you forgot that even your region they (Igbo's) are the second largest population block after the indigenes . even in all the all northern states, the Igbos come second after the indigenes . My dear don't use 2015 analysis in 2019 so that you won't be disappointed.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by senatordave1(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2019
tuniski:

Atiku will get. 25%+ In the Entire country.
While buhari will get 75%
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by JONSYN7154: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2019
Dareal90s:
Not my concern.

USA�� numbers available for WhatsApp verification. If Interested DM me, WhatsApp +1 (442) 246-0995
what's the number for?
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by emmykk(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2019
0koyeeboz:

SW has 6
SS has 6
SE has 5

All Buhari needs is 25% of 19 Northern States and the 6 SW States. That's all. Any other one na jara.

The SE is inconsequential and that's the truth. 5 measly states with the lowest PVC registration stats and lowest history of voter turnout.

The south west was inconsequential when Obasanjor became President in 1999 But the South East vote will not be inconsequential in this elections that you people keep claiming and I will tell you why.

1. The south east make up the votes of most south west votes...they are the most traveled. So their votes will help reduce SW voting margin and then will be delivery block vote in south east for their prefer candidate Atiku Obi

2 GEJ as president is from SS and you can't gonna compare the SE turn out for Peter Obi a true Igbo to a Bayelsa Gej. So this election expect south east to get higher voters turn out compared to before.

3.each of them will get such percentage from north ,soith south and south west but don't expect President Buhari to get it from any south east states....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Mahsums: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2019
biolaowo:
Check Google zamfara is in north central buhari has never won election in zamfara before
Zamfara in north central
Chaiiiiii
Ur father should be repaid all the school fees he paid for you chaiiiiiiiiii
2003,2007,2011 results attached
Checkout Zamfara at the top left side of the Map

1 Like

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Jerryembassy91(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself
livelymatilda22:

Camerounist sighted
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2019
pinkguy:
2019 election be the most embarrassing for president buhari and presidency , APC , Atiku will win with more than 50 million votes
Joker
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by babyfaceafrica: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2019
Mahsums:
Zamfara in north central Chaiiiiii Ur father should be repaid all the school fees he paid for you chaiiiiiiiiii 2003,2007,2011 results attached Checkout Zamfara at the top right side of the Map
that guy has no sense.. you should ha United him

1 Like

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by livelymatilda22: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2019
Jerryembassy91:
Keep deceiving yourself
Keep fooling yourself
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2019
firstolalekan:
Neither of them deserve to still rule this country

I'm surprised that in this election period, we haven't been seeing much politicians being assassinated.
That's what we really need! (POLITICIANs CLEANSING)

All these old fool rogues needs to die so we can have a revolution and progress in this country.
so if one of these politician was your father,you would pray he should get killed.rather than getting your pvc and preparing to vote,you are here preaching violence.radarada
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Ugosample(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2019
0koyeeboz:

SW has 6
SS has 6
SE has 5

the south east is inconsequential my black arse cheesy grin

All these mumu analysts sef

if regions are "inconsequential" why do candidates go there to campaign?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by arewaboy(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2019
biolaowo:
I am a buhari supporter but buhari has never won election in zamfara state before so atiku wouls surely get above 30%

Biola when did you migrate to Zamfara state?

For your info Buhari has never failed in Zamfara and 2019 will not be an exception despite the security challenges there.

1 Like

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by verifiablefacts: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2019
Olachase:
both atiku and buhari none of them will have my vote,
both of them are criminals

contact me if you need original Trade Test

trade test without test is 419 QED.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by salemdv(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2019
The majority of those commenting on this thread are less than 50 years, why can't we just see beyond this APC/PDP shit, they have been around since independence. Are we not tired of this stupid recycling yet? Haba!!
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Kingjames(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2019
To avoid perhaps,a run-off,the winner is expected to win two-thirds of the 36 states as constituted in Nigeria (24 states) today,with at least 25% of the number of votes cast.

we have 26 state Governors
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by adeoluphilips: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2019
papiforreal:
Atiku would make 25% in all states. I don't see him not getting that in any state. He will get more than 40% in Kano for sure. I'm for buhari but Kano is scary. Many people are now atikulated because buhari raised the hand of Ganduje. They no longer see him as the incorruptible man. Atiku would get more than 30% in Bauchi too.
Atiku is also Muslim so no religious card to sway votes for buhari.

Thank you for this analysis...it shows you are connected to the root
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Ugo4hotish(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2019
0koyeeboz:

SW has 6
SS has 6
SE has 5

you were actually objective up to a point you let stupidity and sentiment destroy your hard work.
check the INEC registration stat, southeast Came up with more number of voter than ever before. according to voting behavior, southeast and SOUTHSOUTH are the same. there's a strong bond between the rejoins.

I still bet with you that Buhari will not win in all the northern states. atiku is Fulani and a Muslim too. any reasonable northerner with the born to rule syndrome will vote for Atiku, because he's a surer bet of another 8 more years than Buhari.

Buhari can never win in North Central after the herdsmen invasion, apart from KWAra, kogi and Niger.

this time around it's Nigeria Vs Yoruba, and for sure Nigeria will always win. go and ask the igbo what happened in 1970.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Jerryembassy91(m): 10:59am On Feb 06, 2019
As dull as your name
Jonathan:

Fl@thead sighted
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Iamgrey5(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2019
biolaowo:
I am a buhari supporter but buhari has never won election in zamfara state before so atiku wouls surely get above 30%
Zamfara is not Nasarawa

Buhari have always won Zamfara easily

1 Like

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2019
pinkguy:
2019 election be the most embarrassing for president buhari and presidency , APC , Atiku will win with more than 50 million votes

grin grin grin Walahi no bettor can achieve this level of prediction when forecasting, do you even know the average percentage of voters on election day? do you know that when there is tension people are politically averse to voting?
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Indispensable85(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2019
biolaowo:

Jesuuuuuuu! Who is this learner again?
There are too many kids on this platform. Buhari has never won election in zamfara? Are you sure,you're okay?
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Theflint1(m): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2019

Taraba - PDP
Adamawa - PDP
Zamfara - APC (marginally)
Gombe - APC (65-35)
Bauchi - APC (marginally)
Plateau - PDP (70-30)
Yobe - APC
Niger - APC (55-45)
Kebbi - APC (55-45)
Borno APC (marginally)
Benue - PDP (70-30)
kaduna - 50-50
Kwara - 50-50
Katsina - APC (80-20)
Jigawa - APC (65-35)
Kano - 50-50
Nassarawa - PDP (60-40)
FCT - APC (60-40)
Kogi - PDP (65-35)

South-South - 80-20 for PDP
South-East - 85-15 for PDP
South-West - 55-45 for APC

Absent any form of manipulation, PDP.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Asidy(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
papiforreal:
Atiku would make 25% in all states. I don't see him not getting that in any state. He will get more than 40% in Kano for sure. I'm for buhari but Kano is scary. Many people are now atikulated because buhari raised the hand of Ganduje. They no longer see him as the incorruptible man. Atiku would get more than 30% in Bauchi too.
Atiku is also Muslim so no religious card to sway votes for buhari.
100% i agree, even in katsina Atiku can have more than 38%.
b
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Asidy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Theflint1:

Taraba - PDP
Adamawa - PDP
Zamfara - APC (marginally)
Gombe - APC (65-35)
Bauchi - APC (marginally)
Plateau - PDP (70-30)
Yobe - APC
Niger - APC (55-45)
Kebbi - APC (55-45)
Borno APC (marginally)
Benue - PDP (70-30)
kaduna - 50-50
Kwara - 50-50
Katsina - APC (80-20)
Jigawa - APC (65-35)
Kano - 50-50
Nassarawa - PDP (60-40)
FCT - APC (60-40)
Kogi - PDP (65-35)

South-South - 80-20 for PDP
South-East - 85-15 for PDP
South-West - 55-45 for APC

Absent any form of manipulation, PDP.
Bros get ur facts right and reconsider Katsina state. Am reporting from Katsina State and am sure Atiku can get more than 38%. marked my words

3 Likes

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by jrusky(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku will pull a surprise in almost all the states BUT Buhari shot himself on foot badly by lifting the hand of Ganduje up to continue as governor majority if northern big wig has lost trust in Buhari they don't see him again as Mr integrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by INFOBIZ3: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
Olachase:
both atiku and buhari none of them will have my vote,
both of them are criminals

contact me if you need original Trade Test

And you are a saint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas / Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case / Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.