Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? (22196 Views)

Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. / Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by firstolalekan(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=Kiddogarcia post=75475013][/quote]
Lol
One hell of nonsense assertion.
Why didn't you take into account what happened in Ghana with Jerry Rollins?
All those criminal politicians deserves elimination. That's the only time we can have peace in this country.
BTW, I had my PVC since 2017 mumu
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
firstolalekan:

Lol
One hell of nonsense assertion.
Why didn't you take into account what happened in Ghana with Jerry Rollins?
All those criminal politicians deserves elimination. That's the only time we can have peace in this country.
BTW, I had my PVC since 2017 mumu
why don't you lead the killing campaign,take initiatives bro,stop being a giant behind the screen of your phone.go out there and kill.smh this is 2019,yet somepeople are still preaching violence.and nice one concerning the pvc tho.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Online4u: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFrONuyhGXY

Massive Crowd At PDP Campaign Campaign Rally In Borno State

#TheAtikuPlan #PDPBornoRally The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally is holding today in Borno State. The good people of Borno can’t wait to get Nigeria working again. #AtikumeansUnity

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain #BetterNigeriaWithAtiku #BornoIsPDP #GNWA2019 #GetYourPVCReady4Atiku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCneiB4MlLs
Massive Crowd At Yobe State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally

#TheAtikuPlan #PDPBornoRally Presidential Campaign Rally in Yobe State. Yobe is for @OfficialPDPNig. PDP Yobe Rally shows massive support for Atiku. The people of North East will deliver for Atiku. Atiku will win his region with a wide margin. #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain #BetterNigeriaWithAtiku #GNWA2019
#AtikuMeansUnity #GetYourPVCReady4Atiku

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Alezy(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

You are stressing me oh.you are talking from the point of free and fair poll but pdp has always rigged delta with federal might so its no more possible.in a free and fair poll,buhari will get a lot of votes in delta central because of ogboru,Emerhor and agege.he will also get in in Itsekiri areas because of uduaghan,Rita Lori and ayiri.he might get votes from isoko side due to the rising profile of Joel onovwakpo.in delta north and ijaw areas,he will fail woefully.pdp can easily rig that side.

I studied the 2015 polls from polling units in delta.buhari was getting good votes from warri and delta central but pdp overturned everything at the collation level.
well I know PDP always rig but I don't know who will rig this tine. All I know is, the election won't be free and fair. I get ur point sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? / Nigerian Jet For Malawian President / You Cannot Overthrow Party Leadership - Kwara APC Tells Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.