Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,800 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:05 AM

Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? (22162 Views)

Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. / Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by echodrum(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
superlanny:
All I know is that ipob and all their sympathizers will wail uncontrollably come Feb 16, handkerchief go sell for Anambra,, abia,enugu and it's environs,I won't have pity for them, they deserve all that will come their way, as for south west, we are gunning for pmb/prof yemi. God bless and keep them for us till 2023, when yorubas take over.
The only reason you are voting for a mentally derialed man is so that Osibanjo from your region could take over afterwards. What A shame..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by superlanny(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
echodrum:
The only reason you are voting for a mentally derialed man is so that Osibanjo from your region could take over afterwards. What A shame..
what are you saying, I believe in President Muhammadu Buhari a 100%, this is a man that can brag about his integrity anywhere without stuttering(stammering),even tho the country is a little hard, that is how growth begins, you as dey so, you wan tell me say you no hustle reach where you dey, and as you hustle everything dey always pure for you, you sef go suffer small, every great person today had a period of let down ls on their way to success, except you were born into wealth, that's what PMB is trying to do, this things take time, nothing is every perfect and like a wise comment I was read said, "what PDP couldn't do in 16years they want APC to do in less than 4years" our future is secure if Buhari remains in power, many generations will bless and pray for us, no economy can grow on corruption. Lemme just tell you what irks me the most about PDP, their willingness and eagerness to power after putting us in this mess.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by jrusky(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
Asidy:

Bros get ur facts right and reconsider Katsina state. Am reporting from Katsina State and am sure Atiku can get more than 38%. marked my words

I think you are right as per Katsina its certain Buhari can never win 85% vote in karsina. Atiku is likely a better option for the north because he is from the region and he is a Muslim and a moderate one indeed(Sorry for (mentioning relugion) but that is what the North love to hear about moreso Atiku is still very much healthy so there won't be any fear Buhari might not complete his term due to his fragile health thereby lost power to the South again.

Atiku really stand a chance Buhari has really pissed the northern leaders off due to his demented situation making so many blunders on TV interview and on campaign ground. Buhari need to rest. Truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Edcure1: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

That means he will win buhari.
Not so sure because it's possible to get 25% in all states and still lose the election.

I don't see the possibility of Atiku getting less than 25% in any stay.

Buhari will not get up to 25% in some SE States and Benue. But he may emerge winner by getting that margin in 2/3 of the states (24 other states) and by the majority of votes (ie, he'll score more votes than Atiku).

As you can see, the winner will emerge through mathematical calculations.

2 Likes

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by senatordave1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Edcure1:

Not so sure because it's possible to get 25% in all states and still lose the election.

I don't see the possibility of Atiku getting less than 25% in any stay.

Buhari will not get up to 25% in some SE States and Benue. But he may emerge winner by getting that margin in 2/3 of the states (24 other states) and by the majority of votes (ie, he'll score more votes than Atiku).

As you can see, the winner will emerge through mathematical calculations.
No,since 1960,nobody has gotten 25% in all states without winning.for you to get 25% shows that its a clear victory,a landslide.no winner has ever gotten 25% in all states anyways.there's no way buhari wont get 25% in benue.i don't see how atiku will get 25% in bauchi,katsina,kebbi,zamfara,niger.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by senatordave1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
jrusky:

I think you are right as per Katsina its certain Buhari can never win 85% vote in karsina. Atiku is likely a better option for the north because he is from the region and he is a Muslim and a moderate one indeed(Sorry for (mentioning relugion) but that is what the North love to hear about moreso Atiku is still very much healthy so there won't be any fear Buhari might not complete his term due to his fragile health thereby lost power to the South again.
Atiku wont even see 10% in katsina.let me tell you,the elections will be massivrly rigged in the core north.expect the police to restrict tambuwal,kwankwaso and lamido.seems you dont know how ruthless buhari is.

Atiku really stand a chance Buhari has really pissed the northern leaders off due to his demented situation making so many blunders on TV interview and on campaign ground. Buhari need to rest. Truth is bitter.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by senatordave1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
jrusky:

Atiku wont even see 10% in katsina.let me tell you,the elections will be massivrly rigged in the core north.expect the police to restrict tambuwal,kwankwaso and lamido.seems you dont know how ruthless buhari is.the various reruns should have given you a glimpse of the love the north harbours for buhari.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by senatordave1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
jrusky:
Atiku will pull a surprise in almost all the states BUT Buhari shot himself on foot badly by lifting the hand of Ganduje up to continue as governor majority if northern big wig has lost trust in Buhari they don't see him again as Mr integrity.
With which resources and foot soldiers? Can't you see that the elections have been pre rigged.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by jrusky(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

With which resources and foot soldiers? Can't you see that the elections have been pre rigged.

I understand bro but I wouldn't want to say the election has be rigged yet but obviously apc has a plan in place to rig it that is why they are so confident but let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by senatordave1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
Theflint1:

Taraba - PDP
Adamawa - PDP
Zamfara - APC (marginally)
Gombe - APC (65-35)
Bauchi - APC (marginally)
Plateau - PDP (70-30)
Yobe - APC
Niger - APC (55-45)
Kebbi - APC (55-45)
Borno APC (marginally)
Benue - PDP (70-30)
kaduna - 50-50
Kwara - 50-50
Katsina - APC (80-20)
Jigawa - APC (65-35)
Kano - 50-50
Nassarawa - PDP (60-40)
FCT - APC (60-40)
Kogi - PDP (65-35)

South-South - 80-20 for PDP
South-East - 85-15 for PDP
South-West - 55-45 for APC

Absent any form of manipulation, PDP.
When pdp were in power,they couldn't do this is it now they can? Seems your brain is paining you.ss,see is 80% for pdp but core north will be divided ? Trash.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by senatordave1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Theflint1:

Taraba - PDP
Adamawa - PDP
Zamfara - APC (marginally)
Gombe - APC (65-35)
Bauchi - APC (marginally)
Plateau - PDP (70-30)
Yobe - APC
Niger - APC (55-45)
Kebbi - APC (55-45)
Borno APC (marginally)
Benue - PDP (70-30)
kaduna - 50-50
Kwara - 50-50
Katsina - APC (80-20)
Jigawa - APC (65-35)
Kano - 50-50
Nassarawa - PDP (60-40)
FCT - APC (60-40)
Kogi - PDP (65-35)

South-South - 80-20 for PDP
South-East - 85-15 for PDP
South-West - 55-45 for APC

Absent any form of manipulation, PDP.
When pdp were in power,they couldn't do this is it now they can? Seems your brain is paining you.ss,see is 80% for pdp but core north will be divided ? Trash.idiot arent blind,you will see the ongoing massive manipulations going on.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Alezy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
fergie001:

Lalasticlala, comot all these things nah......

For me.......Buhari....Taraba,Enugu,and Abia
Atiku......Borno,Kebbi and perhaps Yobe
so in ur mind buhari will get 25% in delta?
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by senatordave1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
jrusky:

I understand bro but I wouldn't want to say the election has be rigged yet but obviously apc has a plan in place to rig it that is why they are so confident but let's wait and see.
My brother,right from 1960,incumbents always inflate votes around their immediate zones.even gej did in in2015 just that apc outrigged him.the only way for pdp to win is to heavily rig in ss,se and hope that things go their way in the west and north central which i dont see happening.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by senatordave1(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Alezy:
Based on resources on ground he will.votes from delta central alone will give him that.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by jrusky(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

My brother,right from 1960,incumbents always inflate votes around their immediate zones.even gej did in in2015 just that apc outrigged him.the only way for pdp to win is to heavily rig in ss,se and hope that things go their way in the west and north central which i dont see happening.

Hhmmm bro you are very correct. I don't know when Nigeria will be free from all these mess.

One love bro.

Good day
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Alezy(m): 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Based on resources on ground he will.votes from delta central alone will give him that.
smiles.... Who no go no kw.

The fight currently in delta is APC - PDP senatorial sit not presidency. In every 100 votes from a deltan 85 will go to Atiku

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by firstolalekan(m): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kiddogarcia:
so if one of these politician was your father,you would pray he should get killed.rather than getting your pvc and preparing to vote,you are here preaching violence.radarada
You are just a jobless fool
FYI, my father is not callous nor a criminal like those two senile rogues.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by senatordave1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
jrusky:

Hhmmm bro you are very correct. I don't know when Nigeria will be free from all these mess.

One love bro.

Good day
I like your way.this is how it should be.by 2023 when buhari and atiku will be out of the way and with full blown electronic voting,it will get better.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by senatordave1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Alezy:
smiles.... Who no go no kw.

The fight currently in delta is APC - PDP senatorial sit not presidency. In every 100 votes from a deltan 85 will go to Atiku
You are stressing me oh.you are talking from the point of free and fair poll but pdp has always rigged delta with federal might so its no more possible.in a free and fair poll,buhari will get a lot of votes in delta central because of ogboru,Emerhor and agege.he will also get in in Itsekiri areas because of uduaghan,Rita Lori and ayiri.he might get votes from isoko side due to the rising profile of Joel onovwakpo.in delta north and ijaw areas,he will fail woefully.pdp can easily rig that side.

I studied the 2015 polls from polling units in delta.buhari was getting good votes from warri and delta central but pdp overturned everything at the collation level.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
pinkguy:
2019 election be the most embarrassing for president buhari and presidency , APC , Atiku will win with more than 50 million votes
In your wildest dreams right? I think is time for you to wake up
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
firstolalekan:

you must be one hell of a seer to know am jobless from that side.i want to believe that you have brain,so let me talk to you like one.when liberia killed Doe,did it brought them that muchneeded respite.i dont want to go into the tribulations liberia faced after Doe's death.its been years after Gaddaffi was murdered,but i know you won't want to go to libya.in saner climate,people like atiku or buhari are not murdered,they are voted out,take what Gambia did to yaya jammeh,they got tired of him and he was voted out.thats the same opportunity you are about to be given come feb 16.killing them could lead to civil war,and i bet you dnt want war either,with Igbos waiting to scatter us already.but it is a shame that you dnt have pvc,and all you do is to come here and preach violence.lekan,thorough thinking before speaking is good
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
firstolalekan:

[quote author=firstolalekan post=75472927]you must be one hell of a seer to know am jobless from that side.i want to believe that you have brain,so let me talk to you like one.when liberia killed Doe,did it brought them that muchneeded respite.i dont want to go into the tribulations liberia faced after Doe's death.its been years after Gaddaffi was murdered,but i know you won't want to go to libya.in saner climate,people like atiku or buhari are not murdered,they are voted out,take what Gambia did to yaya jammeh,they got tired of him and he was voted out.thats the same opportunity you are about to be given come feb 16.killing them could lead to civil war,and i bet you dnt want war either,with Igbos waiting to scatter us already.but it is a shame that you dnt have pvc,and all you do is to come here and preach violence.lekan,thorough thinking before speaking is good
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Titogbanski: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari will get 25% in Delta
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by shugabasbn: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
If u like call it wasted vote, me and my family rep Kingsley. Nothing concern me with Buhari or Atikulooted
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by professore(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
Following
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by fergie001: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Alezy:
I put am there to whet some people appetite. grin
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by KuwaiitiDinar: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Let me call the results... please you all in Nairaland should remember this post.
Abia = 50% [b][/b]or more
Adamawa = 70% or more
Akwa Ibom = 70% or more
Anambra = 70% or more
Bauchi = 80% or more
Bayelsa = 5% or more
Benue = 60% or more
Borno = 70% or more
Cross River = 60% or more
Delta = 60% or more
Ebonyi = 70% or more
Edo = 80% or more
Ekiti = 80% or more
Enugu = 35% or more
Gombe = 80% or more
IMO = 70% or more
Jigawa = 70% or more
Kaduna = 80% or more
Kano = 90% or more
Katsina = 90% or more
Kebbi = 70% or more
Kogi = 80% or more
Kwara = 70% or m
Lagos = 80% or more
Nasarawa = 60% or more
Niger = 60% or more
Ogun = 70% or more
Osun = 80% or more
Oyo = 80% or more
Plateau = 70% or mo
Rivers = 60% or more
Sokoto = 70% or more
Taraba = 35% or more
Yobe = 70% or more
Zamfara = 60% or more
Abuja = 80%

Buhari has won this election hands down it is a petty... you are free to ask me how I came about these numbers and I will take time to explain
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by dokyOloye: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
jrusky:
Atiku will pull a surprise in almost all the states BUT Buhari shot himself on foot badly by lifting the hand of Ganduje up to continue as governor majority if northern big wig has lost trust in Buhari they don't see him again as Mr integrity.
The bigwigs have always known Buhari is empty.
It is the illiterate almajiris that have always been brainwashed to believe buhari has integrity but since he raised Ganduje's hands,they now know better.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by echodrum(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
superlanny:
what are you saying, I believe in President Muhammadu Buhari a 100%, this is a man that can brag about his integrity anywhere without stuttering(stammering),even tho the country is a little hard, that is how growth begins, you as dey so, you wan tell me say you no hustle reach where you dey, and as you hustle everything dey always pure for you, you sef go suffer small, every great person today had a period of let down ls on their way to success, except you were born into wealth, that's what PMB is trying to do, this things take time, nothing is every perfect and like a wise comment I was read said, "what PDP couldn't do in 16years they want APC to do in less than 4years" our future is secure if Buhari remains in power, many generations will bless and pray for us, no economy can grow on corruption. Lemme just tell you what irks me the most about PDP, their willingness and eagerness to power after putting us in this mess.
I am tired of replying nonsense. But for the last time
If you may know, I'm from SE. In 2015, I supported Buhari against all odds. Fundamentally, it was my opinion that Jonathan was weak in fighting Boko Haram and corruption. But today what do we see? Innocent citizens are still being sluttered in thier hundreds iether in the form of herdsmen or Boko Haram, the Barrels of EFCc is only directed towards opponents. The arms of Buhari is widely opened to welcome corrupted leaders if only they can join his party. Who are you fooling? I'm not even speaking of his bad economical policies that landed Nigeria into this big mess we found ourselves. If all APC can offer is only blaming the opposition party for thier incompetency, then let them step aside for the opposition part to continue the magic the were doing that put food on Nigerians table, that United Nigerians and not dived them.
What are we even talking here? This same Buhari who is mentally unfit? Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by superlanny(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
echodrum:
I am tired of replying nonsense. But for the last time
If you may know, I'm from SE. In 2015, I supported Buhari against all odds. Fundamentally, it was my opinion that Jonathan was weak in fighting Boko Haram and corruption. But today what do we see? Innocent citizens are still being sluttered in thier hundreds iether in the form of herdsmen or Boko Haram, the Barrels of EFCc is only directed towards opponents. The arms of Buhari is widely opened to welcome corrupted leaders if only they can join his party. Who are you fooling? I'm not even speaking of his bad economical policies that landed Nigeria into this big mess we found ourselves. If all APC can offer is only blaming the opposition party for thier incompetency, then let them step aside for the opposition part to continue the magic the were doing that put food on Nigerians table, that United Nigerians and not dived them.
What are we even talking here? This same Buhari who is mentally unfit? Tufiakwa.
so if Atiku wins, boko haram will disappear, herds men crisis stops, and he will reject anyone that want to join PDP. do they ever reject themselves. use your brain bro.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by 0koyeeboz: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ugo4hotish:

you were actually objective up to a point you let stupidity and sentiment destroy your hard work.
check the INEC registration stat, southeast Came up with more number of voter than ever before. according to voting behavior, southeast and SOUTHSOUTH are the same. there's a strong bond between the rejoins.

I still bet with you that Buhari will not win in all the northern states. atiku is Fulani and a Muslim too. any reasonable northerner with the born to rule syndrome will vote for Atiku, because he's a surer bet of another 8 more years than Buhari.

Buhari can never win in North Central after the herdsmen invasion, apart from KWAra, kogi and Niger.

this time around it's Nigeria Vs Yoruba, and for sure Nigeria will always win. go and ask the igbo what happened in 1970.

Buhari won't will all the northern States but he'll get 25% in Northern States.

That's the truth.
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku will lose by a very wide margin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders / Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap / Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.