Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,679 members, 7,938,059 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh (7078 Views)

Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! / April Polls: President Jonathan Should Not Abandon PDP Governors By Obinna / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by chyz(m): 4:31am On Aug 21, 2010
TewMuch:

I wanna know if the Igbo's just like to victimize themselves purposely.If they support IBB, and the campaign fails? Even if he wins and he does more harm, wouldn't that affect the future Igbo presidential candidates? I doubt if other groups will ever trust them again.Why not put forward your own candidate or pick from fresh candidates? Which group will want to associate themselves with IBB? Except if they want to sacrifice their future opportunities and loose.Igbo's can be stronger if they take a progressive stance.Even if they support IBB, he will still lose.Only the Igbo's and core north will vote for him.Now what? The next government will make sure the Igbo's get no relevant political positions.Stop setting yourselves up because you are thinking selfishly.Think Nigeria, because IBB betrays everyone.

I dont know why u feel that we should hate one candidate for what he's done to your people. Look at it this way Afinifere(the voice of the SW) outright condemned IBB. Jonathan=OBJ is a south westerner which is more trouble for yall, mainly because of what Afinifere has stupidly done. If IBB wins we will deal with yall severely. Yall will have no relevance in anything so now what? Stop trying to use igbos to stop your fear from happening.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by TewMuch: 4:31am On Aug 21, 2010
^
If the SS,MB and SW vote against IBB don't you still lose? Forget that 30million population bullshit, a big fallacy.Na for this INEC we go know who get population pass.Don't be deceived.How does it so happen that the 3 major ethnic groups claim to be 30million? Most female northerners may not even vote.The illiterates.hahahaha.A lot of them actually.Nd for your information IBB is nupe. From kogi state.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Onlytruth(m): 4:32am On Aug 21, 2010
For us to support Jonathan, he must be worth it.

[size=14pt]Is he worth it?[/size]
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Onlytruth(m): 4:34am On Aug 21, 2010
TewMuch:

^
If the SS,MB and SW vote against IBB don't you still lose? Forget that 30million population bullshit, a big fallacy.Na for this INEC we go know who get population pass.Don't be deceived.How does it so happen that the 3 major ethnic groups claim to be 30million? Most female northerners may not even vote.The illiterates.hahahaha.A lot of them actually.Nd for your information IBB is nupe. From kogi state.

And you think that IBB will lose in both zones? Are you kidding me?
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Ofemmanu: 4:34am On Aug 21, 2010
Onlytruth:

For us to support Jonathan, he must be worth it.

[size=14pt]Is he worth it?[/size]

He doesnt worth it!! . . , .
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Onlytruth(m): 4:35am On Aug 21, 2010
Even SW is in play for IBB. Look at his campaigners in the SW.  shocked
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by chyz(m): 4:35am On Aug 21, 2010
TewMuch:

^

Whether u like it or not if IBB sounds good to us and offers us the best interest he has our votes. And for your info IBB is Gwari and from Niger State. You must be a Ghanaian.  grin
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by koruji(m): 4:39am On Aug 21, 2010
@Onlytruth
If you followed some earlier reply to BigB1 - you would have noticed it is important to read IBB's word carefully - to realize its emptiness. That is especially important for the Igbos (sorry if this offends you here), but one statement from Pa Awolowo is one reason often cited for your, so-called "mistrust" of the Yorubas. In my own opinion, and you are free to disagree (and you will), the meaning given to Awolowo's words is not the same as what he said or meant. Why is that important?

The reason is you heard IBB say "it [size=15pt]would be my desire [/size] for power to shift to the South-east". Look carefully now at what he said - it would be his [size=15pt]desire[/size] is what he said. Then you need to go back and check his past statements against his actions. Look, I desire to have a billion Naira - but that doesn't mean I will have it! His words, like I said when you understand it is usually based on fallacy. What is the fallacy here? It is that it is possible for him to desire power in the Southeast in 2015, but not in 2011, as if PDP constitution is the Holy Bible - which even is being flouted with reckless abandon each and everyday - that cannot be changed to fulfill IBB's desire for the Southeast to have the presidency in [size=15pt]2011[/size]. Whoever is behind this scheme among the Igbos is just as lily livered as they want us to believe Jonathan is!

It is sad that you guys, I hope it is only some minority of Igbos, are allowing yourself to be separated from the herd by IBB. Otherwise, how else can you trust a man that created the entire imbroglio right from 1985-1999 just because you are reducing the issue to June 12 because it involves the Yorubas. June 12 was only the final act of a man whose megalomaniac dream was unexpectedly shut down - and it had nothing to do with Abiola or Yoruba. It was the Nigerian people that did it because expecting widespread rioting, fighting and looting the people unexpectedly conduct in the freest election even in Nigeria. The logical conclusion of that process would have shut IBB out of Aso Rock for life. If he cannot give Nigerians a good explanation for cacelling June 12 (after speding billions of Naira and leading Nigerians by the nose to the polls), on what basis are you trusting words he said over his shoulder to a pressman! This is what you need to be understood.

Sorry, I am not going to even debate how Igbo agitation can break the nation. I already told you what IBB's reply would be.

Onlytruth:

Believe me I've actually spent days thinking about the best options for Ndigbo.

No Northerner, I repeat, no Northerner will dare do things that can bring an end to Nigeria.

The whole North knows that is the turn of Ndigbo to produce the president. They understand it because we and them have actually fought a war. So they know us.

Jonathan on the other hand is not caring on as if he understands these issues. I bet you that a part of him tells him that Ijaw agitation is equal to Igbo agitation. Not to belittle any tribe, but Igbo agitation is capable of disintegrating Nigeria. I can't say that about Ijaw agitations.
So IBB understand these things, that is why he openly called for an Igbo president by 2015. He understands that Nigeria does not have a choice about that.
So, when he says that Nigeria needs to bring an end to the civil war, introduce state police and true federalism, he shows he understands Nigerian issues well.

I'm still waiting for other candidates (not just Jonathan) to make their positions known on these big national issues. cool
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by TewMuch: 4:39am On Aug 21, 2010
Fear? I wish you guys will even support him.Serious yawa. Deal with Yoruba's? Big fail.You guys have never succeeded and never will.By the way, IBB's middle name is Badamasi? Hmm. Sounds like Gbadamosi to me. Someone adjusted his name to fit into the northern crowd. Keep deceiving yourselves.That is why Igbo's are a major tribe but are no where, cos u guys can't see beyond ur ass holes.IBB will never amount to anything.Nd never did I say vote Jonathan.You are so intent on seeing Yoruba's come to your level.Not in a 1000 years.cos we have our own voice.We spearheaded fairness for jonathan's presidency as is required by the rule of law in all fairness. Leading up to where we are of having capable presidential candidates for the presidency.May the best man win, make sure history is on your side.cos no one will teach Igbo's before they move to cameroon or hide their identity if IBB wins.No one fears IBB. I pity you.hahahaha
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Hubcool: 4:40am On Aug 21, 2010
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Beaf: 4:47am On Aug 21, 2010
People keep making the mistake of thinking 2011 is going to be one huge race with IBB, Atiku, Jonathan etc. It won't.
The Jonathan - IBB thing is strictly within PDP and Jonathan will come out victorious. Except IBB gets the PDP ticket (oil stops flowing and MEND pops up), the 2011 battle will be between Jonathan, Ribadu and Buhari, Kris Okotie etc.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by chyz(m): 4:49am On Aug 21, 2010
TewMuch:

Fear? I wish you guys will even support him.Serious yawa. Deal with Yoruba's? Big fail.You guys have never succeeded and never will.By the way, IBB's middle name is Badamasi? Hmm. Sounds like Gbadamosi to me. Someone adjusted his name to fit into the northern crowd. Keep deceiving yourselves.That is why Igbo's are a major tribe but are no where, cos u guys can't see beyond your backside holes.IBB will never amount to anything.Nd never did I say vote Jonathan.You are so intent on seeing Yoruba's come to your level.Not in a 1000 years.cos we have our own voice.We spearheaded fairness for jonathan's presidency as is required by the rule of law in all fairness. Leading up to where we are of having capable presidential candidates for the presidency.May the best man win, make sure history is on your side.cos no one will teach Igbo's before they move to cameroon or hide their identity if IBB wins.No one fears IBB. I pity you.hahahaha

Funny how you and your people think we care about what you say.If he gives us the best offer then he has our vote grin. You people arent higher than the Igbos as we speak so why would we come down to your level. We can buy you people if we wanted to lol.See that is the same reason why your people never go anywhere in nigeria because of jealousy.but anyways prepare to be dealt with.dont worry about us, worry about IBB. cheesy
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by koruji(m): 4:50am On Aug 21, 2010
chyz:

Whether u like it or not if IBB sounds good to us and offers us the best interest he has our votes. And for your info IBB is Gwari and from Niger State. You must be a Ghanaian.  grin

And that is what I advised you to do, it is what you should do - but be ready for the consequences if you chose wrong. In my case,  I might simply follow him to Abuja to make sure we are examining his actions daily, hourly, and by the second, if need be. That's how much I believe IBB would bring complete ruination to Nigeria if by accident he gets elected. I will be more than happy to be wrong , but at this point the only thing I believe IBB would bring to Nigeria is ruination. Nothing is going to change that until I see him actually perform as a president - he doesn't even deserve the 2nd chance- too many futures are at stake!

And I guess you must be Gwari - did I say I don't know his state. I am not sure of his ethnicity, and thank you if you were correct, that is! There is an old rumor that IBB is actually from Ogbomoso. Not that I believed it, the way some people quickly put their teeth into the claim that OBJ is Igbo grin
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by becomrich5: 4:50am On Aug 21, 2010
So you think Obaigbena is Igbo. ?

Is Obaigbena a benin man or Igbo man?
Is the  Iyase of  asaba?  a benin title or Igbo title?
Is  Omu of  asaba?  a benin title or Igbo title?
Is  Isama of  asaba?  a benin title or Igbo title?
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Onlytruth(m): 4:52am On Aug 21, 2010
I am disappointed that folks like koruji and TewMuch thinks this is about Yoruba. Believe me Igbo man is not interested in Yoruba for the 2015 quest.
Remember it was not IBB that killed Yoruba leaders; it was Abacha!
The only crime IBB committed against the Yoruba was to annul the Abiola polls victory, but he has since made it up by ensuring that Yoruba controlled Nigeria for 8 years under Obasanjo.

So, believe me, this is not about some "vengeance" against the Yoruba. It is about Ndigbo getting what is their fair share of a collective patrimony. Even south south has controlled Nigeria's presidency more than Ndigbo. So, we are only thinking about how to better the lots of our people.
Remember that there is large number of Ndigbo still mad at Nigeria and will bring Nigeria down if this Igbo question continues.
If you love Nigeria, and want it to remain one, you better support the candidate that promises Igbo presidency in 2015.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by chyz(m): 4:53am On Aug 21, 2010
Beaf:

People keep making the mistake of thinking 2011 is going to be one huge race with IBB, Atiku, Jonathan etc. It won't.
The Jonathan - IBB thing is strictly within PDP and Jonathan will come out victorious. Except IBB gets the PDP ticket (oil stops flowing and MEND pops up), the 2011 battle will be between Jonathan, Ribadu and Buhari, Kris Okotie etc.

If mend pops up. who or where will they start attacking? lol. the only reason why they lasted this long is becuz yaradua didnt call for full military action against them out of the respect of a "new democracy". I know u saw how quick they turned in them weapons when that term was almost up. lol
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by TewMuch: 4:54am On Aug 21, 2010
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Babangida

Since your cameroonian nationality prevents you from knowing about IBB, take a second to educate yourself on his background. He is Nupe.rotflmao.These damn Yoruba's!Hiding under all sorts.hahaha. Yoruba's don't care about group interest, that is why we will vote for the best candidate that we think will represnt the pressing needs.That's why Igbo's are where they are at.1 single person can tell all ya'all to kill yourselves.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Ofemmanu: 4:57am On Aug 21, 2010
TewMuch:

Fear? I wish you guys will even support him.Serious yawa. Deal with Yoruba's? Big fail.[b]You guys have never succeeded and never will.[/b]By the way, IBB's middle name is Badamasi? Hmm. Sounds like Gbadamosi to me. Someone adjusted his name to fit into the northern crowd. Keep deceiving yourselves.That is why Igbo's are a major tribe but are no where, cos u guys can't see beyond your backside holes.IBB will never amount to anything.Nd never did I say vote Jonathan.You are so intent on seeing Yoruba's come to your level.Not in a 1000 years.cos we have our own voice.We spearheaded fairness for jonathan's presidency as is required by the rule of law in all fairness. Leading up to where we are of having capable presidential candidates for the presidency.May the best man win, make sure history is on your side.cos no one will teach Igbo's before they move to cameroon or hide their identity if IBB wins.No one fears IBB. I pity you.hahahaha

Please can you explain to us where you lazy fools have succeded without the Igbos not having double of such success under their belt. . . .  

And do not tell me that the so called Yeruba success was that OBJ was once a president;no other answer will sound dumber .
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Onlytruth(m): 4:58am On Aug 21, 2010
TewMuch:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Babangida

Since your cameroonian nationality prevents you from knowing about IBB, take a second to educate yourself on his background. He is Nupe.rotflmao.These damn Yoruba's!Hiding under all sorts.hahaha. Yoruba's don't care about group interest, that is why we will vote for the best candidate that we think will represnt the pressing needs.That's why Igbo's are where they are at.1 single person can tell all ya'all to kill yourselves.

You are busy insulting yourself instead of putting yourself in our shoes.
Would you support another candidate if a Yoruba is on a ticket? NO.
The Yoruba has a long history of voting only Yoruba. So what are you talking about?
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by TewMuch: 5:04am On Aug 21, 2010
Not that I care about being called Yeruba. But just to irk some few I will also resort to calling you guys IBO.All am saying is that some people think they want to get at Yoruba's because they don't want IBB.Serious flaw.No one wants IBB, and Yoruba's never wanted OBJ. He also happens to be the one that did the best for Ibo's suprisingly.Yoruba's will always vote for whoever has the interest of the state at heart and promises the best.E.g, Mimiko from the LP.If a PDP man comes that has a track record, whether Ibo,Yoruba or Hausa, Yoruba will vote him in.We never do crowd mentality, that is an Ibo trait.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by koruji(m): 5:05am On Aug 21, 2010
Beaf:

@Beaf
I am inclined to believe you, but not quite sure about whether Jonathan will run yet - we should know by September.

One thing is sure, people keep underestimating the man. He has got the "shoe-pinching", rag-to-riches, yet erudite, background that would be needed to have a GREAT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT, and a good HEART. With a little more proactiveness - often a weakness of quiet people he can achieve things for Nigeria. He doesn't have to be perfect, but he is quite responsive to complaints.

All these other guys either fed on military power to propel themselves to limelight or followed the smell of their parents money - many of them (Ribadu, Duke) with a good heart, but missing the rag-to-riches part that stories cannot make you feel.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by chyz(m): 5:07am On Aug 21, 2010
koruji:

And that is what I advised you to do, it is what you should do - but be ready for the consequences if you chose wrong. In my case,  I might simply follow him to Abuja to make sure we are examining his actions daily, hourly, and by the second, if need be. That's how much I believe IBB would bring complete ruination to Nigeria if by accident he gets elected. I will be more than happy to be wrong , but at this point the only thing I believe IBB would bring to Nigeria is ruination. Nothing is going to change that until I see him actually perform as a president - he doesn't even deserve the 2nd chance- too many futures are at stake!

And I guess you must be Gwari - did I say I don't know his state. I am not sure of his ethnicity, and thank you if you were correct, that is! There is an old rumor that IBB is actually from Ogbomoso. Not that I believed it, the way some people quickly put their teeth into the claim that OBJ is Igbo grin

So Koruji and TewMuch are the same people.lol.[size=13pt]YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED[/size]. My statement was towards TewMuch. Everybody check out the below:

TewMuch:

^

chyz link=topic=500758.msg6612236#msg6612236 date=1282361711:

Whether u like it or not if IBB sounds good to us and offers us the best interest he has our votes. And for your info IBB is Gwari and from Niger State. You must be a Ghanaian.  grin
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by becomrich5: 5:09am On Aug 21, 2010
Onlytruth give me one reason , why a Yoruba man should vote for any ethnics group of nigeria who have refuse them justice. See this satellite picture. ? I just need just 1 reason.

Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Ofemmanu: 5:10am On Aug 21, 2010
TewMuch:

Not that I care about being called Yeruba. But just to irk some few I will also resort to calling you guys IBO.All am saying is that some people think they want to get at Yoruba's because they don't want IBB.Serious flaw.No one wants IBB, and Yoruba's never wanted OBJ. He also happens to be the one that did the best for Ibo's suprisingly.Yoruba's will always vote for whoever has the interest of the state at heart and promises the best.E.g, Mimiko from the LP.If a PDP man comes that has a track record, whether Ibo,Yoruba or Hausa, Yoruba will vote him in.We never do crowd mentality, that is an Ibo trait.

Answer my question and stop blathering away your energy: What are the so called Yeruba success? Is it OBJ presidency or Awolowo's suicidal death?
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by TewMuch: 5:10am On Aug 21, 2010
^Chyz respect yourself.Only one Tew on nairaland.Am not into all the multiple personality shit.only me one (8
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Onlytruth(m): 5:12am On Aug 21, 2010
TewMuch:

A HUGE LIE. Tell me whom the Yoruba voted for in 1979, 1983, 1993, 1999, 2003 and 2007?

1979, 1983 -> Awolowo
1993 -> Abiola
1999 -> Olu Falae
2003  -> Obasanjo
2007 -> Nobody  grin grin
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by TewMuch: 5:12am On Aug 21, 2010
I ignored you ofenmanu, omo ibo aje okuta ma momi for a reason.Your statement was dumb. Ur screen name should be palm oil rock hard eba.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by koruji(m): 5:13am On Aug 21, 2010
You are making a mistake - I am trying to tell you not to make it about June 12. I brought that up in a reply to Ezeuche who stated that Igbos trust IBB because he has always been good to them, but that they don't trust Jonathan. Another person said why should we hate IBB for what he did to Yoruba. Read the rest of the thread or the second topic that is discussing almost the exact same thing before you start making claims.

This is always the point - do what you want, but be ready for the consequences.

Onlytruth:

I am disappointed that folks like koruji and TewMuch thinks this is about Yoruba. Believe me Igbo man is not interested in Yoruba for the 2015 quest.
Remember it was not IBB that killed Yoruba leaders; it was Abacha!
The only crime IBB committed against the Yoruba was to annul the Abiola polls victory, but he has since made it up by ensuring that Yoruba controlled Nigeria for 8 years under Obasanjo.

So, believe me, this is not about some "vengeance" against the Yoruba. It is about Ndigbo getting what is their fair share of a collective patrimony. Even south south has controlled Nigeria's presidency more than Ndigbo. So, we are only thinking about how to better the lots of our people.
Remember that there is large number of Ndigbo still mad at Nigeria and will bring Nigeria down if this Igbo question continues.
If you love Nigeria, and want it to remain one, you better support the candidate that promises Igbo presidency in 2015.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Onlytruth(m): 5:16am On Aug 21, 2010
koruji:

You are making a mistake - I am trying to tell you not to make it about June 12. I brought that up in a reply to Ezeuche who stated that Igbos trust IBB because he has always been good to them, but that they don't trust Jonathan. Another person said why should we hate IBB for what he did to Yoruba. Read the rest of the thread or the second topic that is discussing almost the exact same thing before you start making claims.

This is always the point - do what you want, but be ready for the consequences.

Believe me this is not about some fabled vengeance against Yoruba. We just want our due in Nigeria. That's all.

IBB is it, unless the north produce a better candidate (which I doubt because such candidate will need to show us his record of leadership at the highest level).
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by TewMuch: 5:16am On Aug 21, 2010
Am confused as to when we all voted Awo. Wasn't he supposed to win his region or a Yoruba candidate? You can't compare that.Almost everyone voted abiola.Yoruba,Ibo and Hausa.Not all Yoruba's voted for Olu Falae or he would have won. The election was very rigged by the way so we will never know.Yoruba's don't follow the herd mentality, if we did, I will say so.We are actually more democratic than most.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Ofemmanu: 5:20am On Aug 21, 2010
TewMuch:

I ignored you ofenmanu, omo ibo aje okuta ma momi for a reason.Your statement was dumb. your screen name should be palm oil rock hard eba.

You Yoruba should answer my question. You claimed that Yeruba people are more successful that Igbos,and thats why I need an explanation.

What are the so called Yeruba success? Is it OBJ presidency or Awolowo's suicidal death?
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Onlytruth(m): 5:20am On Aug 21, 2010
TewMuch:

Am confused as to when we all voted Awo. Wasn't he supposed to win his region or a Yoruba candidate? You can't compare that.Almost everyone voted abiola.Yoruba,Ibo and Hausa.Not all Yoruba's voted for Olu Falae or he would have won. The election was very rigged by the way so we will never know.Yoruba's don't follow the herd mentality, if we did, I will say so.We are actually more democratic than most.

Believe me OBJ did not win in the south west. Olu falae did.

Check the history of Nigeria, the Yoruba has never voted non-Yorubas for presidency.

So, your tribe is far more clannish in politics than Igbo.

We (Ndigbo) voted for Abiola, and Olu falae. We also voted for Shagari in 1983 (though the election was rigged too).
Show me when the Yoruba voted for other tribes.
Even now, Jonathan is not even trying to woo south west.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Final Legacy Of Obafemi Awolowo / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Gets UN Appointment To Tackle Childhood Malnutrition / Why Does The President Always Like To Wear Military Uniforms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.