Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,654 members, 7,937,950 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh (7077 Views)

Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! / April Polls: President Jonathan Should Not Abandon PDP Governors By Obinna / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by koruji(m): 5:21am On Aug 21, 2010
@chyz
You are in timeout now - to the corner with you cool

When I said "you" that was in reply to the statement "we will, " aka the 10s or less people claiming to represent the Igbos on NL. You might have been confused because there are actually two threads on this same issue, but I have treated both as one. [size=15pt]Next time just click on my username and then click on my recent posts to see where your confusion came from before jumping to conclusions.[/size]

chyz:

So Koruji and TewMuch are the same people.lol.[size=13pt]YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED[/size]. My statement was towards TewMuch. Everybody check out the below:

Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by TewMuch: 5:21am On Aug 21, 2010
And trust me! We definitely didn't want OBJ! He was not our choice,very rigged in fellow that did nothing for Yoruba's. As you tolerated him so did we. But he did some good things even more for Igbo's than his own people.You guys should actually appreciate OBJ more.He's a Nigerian.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Onlytruth(m): 5:26am On Aug 21, 2010
koruji:

You are making a mistake - I am trying to tell you not to make it about June 12. I brought that up in a reply to Ezeuche who stated that Igbos trust IBB because he has always been good to them, but that they don't trust Jonathan. Another person said why should we hate IBB for what he did to Yoruba. Read the rest of the thread or the second topic that is discussing almost the exact same thing before you start making claims.

This is always the point - do what you want, but be ready for the consequences.

This is NOT about June 12. undecided
This is about Ndigbo occupying their rightful position in Nigeria. Since we lost the war, all manner of lies and cheating have been inflicted on us.
We are one of the biggest tribes in Nigeria. Why should we be so marginalized?

So, forget about June 12. We want our dues in Nigeria.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by chyz(m): 5:26am On Aug 21, 2010
koruji:

@chyz
You are in timeout now - to the corner with you cool

When I said "you" that was in reply to the statement "we will, " aka the 10s or less people claiming to represent the Igbos on NL. You might have been confused because there are actually two threads on this same issue, but I have treated both as one. [size=15pt]Next time just click on my username and then click on my recent posts to see where your confusion came from before jumping to conclusions.[/size]

Back to Igbo issues grin. The last hope was going to be Ribadu but he is running low on time. The two top contenders are IBB and GJ. which ever show the greatest favor towards the igbo gets their vote no matter want part of the country the igbo is in.As of now IBB has the upper hand.Gbam!
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by koruji(m): 5:43am On Aug 21, 2010
Onlytruth:

This is NOT about June 12. undecided
This is about Ndigbo occupying their rightful position in Nigeria. Since we lost the war, all manner of lies and cheating have been inflicted on us.
We are one of the biggest tribes in Nigeria. Why should we be so marginalized?
So, forget about June 12. We want our dues in Nigeria.
And that due is "one Igbo man to become president" - that should be easy to arrange, except that you are relying on the most UNRELIABLE person you can find for it.
For the umpteenth time - I'll rather have Duke, Jonathan, Ribadu, Fashola, Rufai, Okonjo-Ikweala in 2011 than a 1000 IBBs. These are the candidates that meet the minimum criteria for what is needed to solve the conundrum called Nigeria. Buhari - coupled with Duke, Okonjo-Ikweala or Fashola could do it too. For me it is the heart, knowing the meaning of EDUCATION, possessing good judgement, and capable of being held accountable. I could care less where you are from - it is really about a person that is not too big to be held accountable. IBB considers himself a god of some sort.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Giyaz: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2010
By far, IBB remains the best option for the Igbos to produce the Nigerian President in 2015.
If Jonathan is retained till 2015, then the presidency must return to the North in 2015 and will stay there till 2023 before an Igbo man can begin to think of the possibility to rule Nigeria.
The Igbos, you need to think well.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Giyaz: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2010
"IBB considers himself a god of some sort" - Koruji.

Unfortunately this is how it feels when someone speaks convincingly and believes very much in his ability. I do not think that IBB considers himself a god. Rather I believe it is people who consider him as such and possibly as a result of his superior intelligence in analysing situations.
I will prefer to have a highly intelligent person like IBB as my president rather than have people who can not take decisions of national interest on their own as my president.
If elections were to hold today, IBB remains the candidate to beat, at least considering the debate so far.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by EzeUche22(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2010
People threaten with MEND. Just give the Igbos the words and we flush them out. Payback for the sins of Adaka Boro. JTF doesn't know those creeks as well, but we Igbos can deal with our wayward brothers.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by EzeUche22(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2010
Like I said, if IBB sings the right tune, focuses on improving the southeast, I will deliver all of Arochukwu to him.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Afam4eva(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2010
I think Igbos ahve a greater chance to have a president of Igbo exraction by supporting IBB instead of Jonathan. Look at it this way. IBB has shown his likeness for Igbo people in the past despite the fact that he's a northerner. If jonathan wins this election then the Igbos may have to wait a long time cos the seat is more likely to go to the north.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by seanet02: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2010
afam4eva:

I think Igbos ahve a greater chance to have a president of Igbo exraction by supporting IBB instead of Jonathan. Look at it this way. IBB has shown his likeness for Igbo people in the past despite the fact that he's a northerner. If jonathan wins this election then the Igbos may have to wait a long time cos the seat is more likely to go to the north.
normal ibo politician always after moneyyyyyyyy
EzeUche22:

People threaten with MEND. Just give the Igbos the words and we flush them out. Payback for the sins of Adaka Boro. JTF doesn't know those creeks as well, but we Igbos can deal with our wayward brothers.
pay them with what? the way they disgrace you during the civil war, why did you start the war when you are physically built yet lack intelligence.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2010
EzeUche22:

Like I said, if IBB sings the right tune, focuses on improving the southeast, I will deliver all of Arochukwu to him.

Rivers State Vote will go to IBB, GEJ is too clueless and a SW tool. He has done nothing for the SS since ascending to presidency. I would rather have an Igbo PRSIDENT come 2015 and 2023 (being 2 terms) than a GEJ president in 2011, if IBB sings the right tune, focuses on improving the southeastsouthsouth, I will deliver all of Okirika to him,

Even if i am a Niger-Deltan, i know my root and i have not forgot my brothers, Ndigbo all the way!!!
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2010
EzeUche22:

Rivers State Vote will go to IBB, GEJ is too clueless and a SW tool. He has done nothing for the SS since ascending to presidency. I would rather have an Igbo PRSIDENT come 2015 and 2023 (being 2 terms) than a GEJ president in 2011, if IBB sings the right tune, focuses on improving the southeast - southsouth, I will deliver all of Okirika to him,

Even if i am a Niger-Deltan, i know my root and i have not forgot my brothers, Ndigbo all the way!!!
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by bkbabe97y(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2010
EzeUche22:

Of all the past leaders since the 1st Republic, IBB has always done the Igbos good.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_CuGHrzon8Z4/Sch6uNiU1sI/AAAAAAAAAX0/oxgMptQapvo/s320/Ebitu+Ukiwe.jpg[/img]

EBITU UKIWE! grin
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Ofemmanu: 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2010
^^^^^^
You Hispanic LovePeddler is uninvited to this thread . . . . Go and take care of your basta.rd child!!
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Dede1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2010
Yoruba do not vote and never voted for any candidate outside the Yoruba land.  Having said this, Ndigbo should not give a rat-arse about the political headache Yoruba will have if Ndigbo would support IBB come 2011 election.

Ndigbo are not known for political treachery or any treachery for that matter. Trust is a cardinal pillar in human endeavor and I believe that Ndigbo in PDP must display such rare character towards the party’s zoning formula.  I do not care much about Nigerian presidency but will always support a southern candidate who is Igbo, Ibibio or Ogoni.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by sjeezy8: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2010
There shouldnt even be a discussion- I want igbos to vote for IBB.

Igbos should vote IBB- I want them too, cause it will really show their true colors by backstabbing Niger deltans/ Jonathan. And when the time for an igbo presidency to emerge comes - I guarantee Niger deltans, Middle belt, SW and Core North will part opposite ways with whom ever igbo vote with.

I mean thats common sense, You are willing to vote for IBB a when he cannot guarantee and igbo president?
1) Hes not from the core North
2)  In every Election atleast - 10 northern core states are going to a muslim - Guaranteed., SW not voting for any fellow southerner except Jonathan, or an edo, urhobo, itsekiri or maybe a donald duke. Real talk
3) Middle belt is voting for either a middle belter, muslim southerner, northern or SS(minority) or SW er- I guanrantee it.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by sjeezy8: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2010
I mean thats common sense - vote for IBB but he cannot gurantee and igbo president in 2015. Igbos folks should start thinking smart and stop going on false promises.

In ANY election in Nigeria, Hausas-fulanis are going to vote the majority for a hausa-fulani candidate or a muslim- IBB is nupe

If Igbos want a president to be igbo- they should look for votes in the South- because they for sure wont get it in the core north where sharia islamic law is. all one person has to do is say "Islam and Ahmadu bello"- and the majority of the core states are going to a muslim.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Dede1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

Igbos should vote IBB- I want them too, cause it will really show their true colors by backstabbing Niger deltans/ Jonathan. And when the time for an igbo presidency to emerge comes - I guarantee Niger deltans, Middle belt, SW and Core North will part opposite ways with whom ever igbo vote with.

I mean thats common sense, You are willing to vote for IBB a when he cannot guarantee and igbo president?
2) In every Election atleast - 10 northern core states are going to a muslim - Guaranteed., SW not voting for any fellow southerner except Jonathan, or an edo, urhobo, itsekiri or maybe a donald duke. Real talk
3) Middle belt is voting for either a middle belter, muslim southerner, northern or SS(minority) or SW er- I guanrantee it.

Any Igbo person that cares for the post of president of Nigeria is clueless. Why would any reasonable Igbo person wants to be mentioned along side of idiotic captains that piloted the rudderless ship such as Nigeria?

Talking about backstabbing, are you nuts? Ndigbo had been backstabbed with daggers and AK-47s by the communities of southern Nigerians baring Ibibio, Ogoni, Atama and few Ijo of eastern region. It is said that he who is down fears no fall.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Beaf: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2010
EzeUche22:

The best I can call you is a fool and a mere cockroach. When men come out, cowards like you will hide in the mothers skirts.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Beaf: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

2) In every Election atleast - 10 northern core states are going to a muslim - Guaranteed., SW not voting for any fellow southerner except Jonathan, or an edo, urhobo, itsekiri or maybe a donald duke. Real talk

Word.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by coolbet007: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2010
Plus IBB has too much to lose if things are not done accordingly, his neck is on the line. Trust me, he can not afford to fumble this time around.
He is only contesting to clean up the mess that has been lingering for many years. He has the courage, he is brave, he has military background, he [b]can not be pushed by anybody,[/b][b][/b] he has the experience, no governor in this country has the ball to mess with IBB.
He is fighting for his legency, we must never allow this opportunity to slip away.

Allow him to put it together

But he was pushed to nulify june 12?
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by sjeezy8: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2010
Dede1:

Any Igbo person that cares for the post of president of Nigeria is clueless. Why would any reasonable Igbo person wants to be mentioned along side of idiotic captains that piloted the rudderless ship such as Nigeria?

Talking about backstabbing, are you nuts? Ndigbo had been backstabbed with daggers and AK-47s by the communities of southern Nigerians baring Ibibio, Ogoni, Atama and few Ijo of eastern region. It is said that he who is down fears no fall.

"Any Igbo person that cares for the post of president of Nigeria is clueless."- DEDE1

So why are igbo peeps on NL and the likes of obinna- dying to vote IBB as president or do you not see the topic titles, "2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh"? LOL Its obvious Igbo peeps want a future president to be igbo. Is Jonathan not an eastern Ijaw? is his name not ebelchukwu, IS HE NOT THE SAME GUYS ONLYTRUTH- said is igbo in one way or another LOL.

@post
When an igbo becomes president, which there will be- its not going to northerners who vote for him- thats Dead already since the so called "igbo coup" killed Balewa and Ahmadu bello, majority of the core north states are Gone, igbo shouldnt even look in that direction.

The most realstic igbo presidency- I know its going to be an Igbo President-(from delta or rivers) and a Northern Yoruba muslim Vice President ( from Kwara, Kogi, Niger state).- That wins yorubas vote, igbos votes, Minorities votes in the Niger Delta and middle belters votes.

Hausa-fulani  are not gong to support an igbo candidate with a hausa-fulani VP- it has never happend because in every election there is always a hausa-fulani or a muslim who the majority of core northern states will vote for.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by sjeezy8: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2010
Dede1:

are you mentally ok?

Dede1:

I would still want Ndigbo to adhere strictly to the zoning formula adopted by PDP even if Goodluck Jonathan removes Goodluck Jonathan from his name and assumes Ebelechukwu Azikiwe.

lol you are a very confused man
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by bkbabe97y(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2010
Yoruba:

^^^^^^
You Hispanic LovePeddler is uninvited to this thread . . . . Go and take care of your basta.rd child!!

bk.babe97y:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_CuGHrzon8Z4/Sch6uNiU1sI/AAAAAAAAAX0/oxgMptQapvo/s320/Ebitu+Ukiwe.jpg[/img]

EBITU UKIWE! grin

"I have resolved not to delve to the ocean depths of intellectual mediocrity constantly being swum in, fish-like, by Biafrans with fish-brains. Instead, I have taken to killing them whenever they step on land, neither with the bayonet, nor with swords, but with superior thinking, sound arguments, and undeniable facts"- - - - BKBABE97Y (The Battle of Naira Land--- 2010)
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by chyz(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

2)  In every Election atleast - 10 northern core states are going to a muslim - Guaranteed., SW not voting for any fellow southerner except Jonathan, or an edo, urhobo, itsekiri or maybe a donald duke. Real talk

I am a Niger-Deltan and I am Igbo. Igbos cant back stab niger deltans because we are from there too. Being from the niger delta does not mean that we are one tribe.Each tribe has there own interest. Even in Delta State today the Ijaws have been complaining that the Urobo and Itsekiri are working together to marginalize them in the state. There is no such thing as 1 tribe called Niger Delta.We all have our own tribes and our own interests.

If IBB offers Igbos the best bargain then you can best believe that we are going to go for him.let the SW vote for who they may we dont care or nee them- guaranteed grin. The thing in mind is not so much of Igbo presidency at the moment but Igbo interest. And lets say we were to talk about 2015, if GJ then the north will hang on to the presidency come 2015, then where will that leave the Igbos?hmmm.Remember the U.S. projected that nigeria will break up by 2015 and if the 2015 does get it 2015 even if GJ stay president until them I guarantee you there will be war and the end of nigeria.We dont need that.

GJ has not shown the Igbo favor or that he has his own mind even up until now so IBB is looking like the man right now and the rumor of duke/odili makes him look even better. Again its not about who or what you want its about Igbo interest.your people can vote for who gives them a better interest as well.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Dede1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

"Any Igbo person that cares for the post of president of Nigeria is clueless."- DEDE1

So why are igbo peeps on NL and the likes of obinna- dying to vote IBB as president or do you not see the topic titles, "2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh"? LOL Its obvious Igbo peeps want a future president to be igbo. Is Jonathan not an eastern Ijaw? is his name not ebelchukwu, IS HE NOT THE SAME GUYS ONLYTRUTH- said is igbo in one way or another LOL.

@post
When an igbo becomes president, which there will be- its not going to northerners who vote for him- thats Dead already since the so called "igbo coup" killed Balewa and Ahmadu bello, majority of the core north states are Gone, igbo shouldnt even look in that direction.

The most realstic igbo presidency- I know its going to be an Igbo President-(from delta or rivers) and a Northern Yoruba muslim Vice President ( from Kwara, Kogi, Niger state).- That wins yorubas vote, igbos votes, Minorities votes in the Niger Delta and middle belters votes.

Hausa-fulani are not gong to support an igbo candidate with a hausa-fulani VP- it has never happend because in every election there is always a hausa-fulani or a muslim who the majority of core northern states will vote for.

Pal, you are just throwing piles of disappointments to my way. I can not fathom what Obinna Uzoh meant by “IBB offers the Best Option for Southeast”. However, I know that political patronage is determined by political support.

I think that Goodluck Jonathen is from Ekpeye in Bayelsa State of Nigeria. The last time I checked though, the people of Ekpeye are not Ijo. It will be an encouraging exercise if contributors will stick to the factual facts and stay way from ambiguities.

Let me draw your attention to 1999 presidential election in Nigeria that has invalidated the potential strength of Yoruba vote. In the aforementioned election, the eventual winner was the candidate of PDP and Yoruba extraction. I recalled Yoruba did not vote for the winner. What makes you feel that Yoruba vote should be regarded as a stalemate breaker?

By the way, there is no ethnicity in Nigeria known as hausa-fulani.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Dede1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

are you mentally ok?

lol you are a very confused man

If you think that I am mentally confused, I suggest you proffer the reasons why any reasonable Igbo person would care about the presidential post of the jungle such as Nigeria.
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Onlytruth(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2010
I don't know why this thread is crawling with Yorubas again when this thread is about Ndigbo deciding what is best for them in the coming elections. Oh I get it now. It is because of Abiola! angry angry angry
Why can't the Yoruba think about Nigeria without making it all about themselves alone! Talk about narcissism.

Please stop!
[size=14pt]
We will vote for IBB if he offers us the best option!
[/size]
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Onlytruth(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2010
I happen to be a very practical and "can do" type of person. If I have a problem, I actually try to find out a PRACTICAL WAY to solve the problem.

Agitation is not enough. cool

You must have practical ways of solving your problem, that is why I support the Igbo quest for Nigerian leadership.

Do I believe that we will win? or that Igbo presidency will solve all our problems? Well, we will find out, won't we? undecided
But to say that we should not participate is self defeating and forecloses us other options.

If I want to convince an Igbo that Biafra is our best option, how can I do that when we have not exhausted all options?

I want an Igboman to contest in the elections next year, but the PDP has a zoning formula which zones the position to the north. Some power brokers in Nigeria had promised that Ndigbo will produce the 2015 president. We should hold Nigeria to that promise and not fritter it away on emotional binge.

If Jonathan had shown the strength of character and sound judgment, then it may be worth it for Ndigbo to support him. Fact is that he has not.  undecided

I say we support any northerner that ensures we produce the president in 2015.
IBB is the only northerner that have openly made that commitment. If others come forward to make similar commitments, we would then evaluate them based on their clout (ability to win) and strength of leadership.

Igboland needs justice. Nigerians are not much keen on justice. Only a strong leader can muscle the course of justice through the evil thicket of Nigerian politics.  cool
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by bkbabe97y(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2010
chyz:

If IBB offers Igbos the best bargain then you can best believe that we are going to go for him.l[b]et the SW vote for who they may we dont care or nee them[/b]- guaranteed grin. The thing in mind is not so much of Igbo presidency at the moment but Igbo interest. And lets say we were to talk about 2015, if GJ then the north will hang on to the presidency come 2015, then where will that leave the Igbos?hmmm.Remember the U.S. projected that nigeria will break up by 2015 and if the 2015 does get it 2015 even if GJ stay president until them I guarantee you there will be war and the end of nigeria.We dont need that.

You seemed to me a reasonable dude, but now, I cant call it. . . . But thats neither here nor there, and is not even the issue at hand. Why cant you see that these are the antics of a dying, desperate and drowning man? Isnt there supposed to be an election? So, how can he now "promise" the Presidency, of all posts, to a certain tribe?! How is that possible? Doesnt that smirk of "dictatorship"? Doesnt that show that even if he (miraculously) became President that he would go back to his prior days where history has shown he ruled with absolute tyranny? Doesnt this show how gullible, st.up.id, and foolish he thinks Ibos really are? ( I say this without disrespect).
Re: 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh by Ofemmanu: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2010
bk.babe97y:

You seemed to me a reasonable dude, but now, I cant call it. . . . But thats neither here nor there, and is not even the issue at hand. Why cant you see that these are the antics of a dying, desperate and drowning man? Isnt there supposed to be an election? So, how can he now "promise" the Presidency, of all posts, to a certain tribe?! How is that possible? Doesnt that smirk of "dictatorship"? Doesnt that show that even if he (miraculously) became President that he would go back to his prior days where history has shown he ruled with absolute tyranny? Doesnt this show how gullible, st.up.id, and foolish he thinks Ibos really are? ( I say this without disrespect).

Igbos do not need the advise of you Hispanic bastar/d LovePeddler . . .

You have to spend more time catering for ur bastar/d child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. / BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri / Meet Boardroom Guru Adebayo Ogunlesi's Wife, Amelia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.