Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! (8955 Views)

Exposed! - What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! / What Atiku, PDP Leaders Did During Meeting Abroad – Presidency / My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gandollaar(f): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=sreamsense post=75787012][/quote] Stop ranting. Thank God you said the hatred is for buhari. Thank you for not making a general statement about how Igbos hate buhari because he's fulani and a Muslim.

The hatred against buhari is well justfied.

Buhari hated the Igbos first. Did you expect them to embrace him?

Yaradua was fulani and Muslim too. Who hated him?

Your buhari is a closet terrorist whose heart desires is to spread Sharia all over the country.

Even in the afterlife, buhari remains persona non grata in my zone! Keep yasef!

You say just 7m registered voters, what about Igbos scattered all over the nation?

Yeye dey smell! Shior!
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:

No, you want the empty head president to continue as long as he hands over to osunbande even if Nigeria burned down.

If that is how you feel then you have the right to vote for Atiku who will handover to Peter Obi, no be so? undecided
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by sreamsense: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:
So what did buahari promise the plethora of those that helped him to power after three failed attempts?

What did he promise Obama and his cohorts?

You can remind us what buhari gave Obama in return sinse you listened to the promise!
Join progressive, 4 + 4 =8 if you don't know, it simply means continuity 4 PMB/PYO
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2019
madmohamed:

yes any problems whit it

Alright, kwantinu. cool
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by AtikuMeansJobs: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Corruption is a big threat to the development of any nation. Are you not tired of recycling these corrupt politicians? Do we have to cut our noses to spite our faces? undecided
CORRUPTION IS NOT THE PROBLEM BUT LACK OF VISIONARY LEADERS

YOU KEEP VOTING INCOMPETENCE AND EXPECTING A BETTER NIGERIA...

SAY YES TO ATIKU AGUERO ABUBAKAR, A LEADER
WITH A MISSION AND VISION TO GET NIGERIA WORKING...

#betterNigeriaWithAtikuObi

ATIKULATE 2019.

Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:

And buhari is not the best! All those who brought him to power knew. He was only used by northerners to wrestle power. Now power is in the north and they are happy because Nigeria belongs to them.

What the rest of sane ones are saying is that, let a northerner who understands governance take over in a free and fair contest.

Goan check all the indices of this administration, both locally and internationally, they have been rated too poor for zero.

This general election is much more than the north or south it is about one indivisible Nigeria. I live in diaspora and I know how corrupt politicians who are no longer able to loot the treasury are complaining and will do everything necessary to restore the status quo.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:

If you were not a fake pastor, you would not post the trash you did even on a day of national mourning as this.

It is only corrupt politicians and their dependents that are in a state of mourning. cool
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gandollaar(f): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

It is only corrupt politicians and their dependents that are in a state of mourning. cool
You are very sick.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2019
bkool7:

This was exactly what Prince Tony Momoh told my dad when they last spoke.

I will call on Buahari supporters to renew their strength and keep keeping on until victory is achieved

We all want the best for Nigeria but just like in 2015, some Nigeria don't know what's good for them and those of us with foresight had better save us all from ourselves.

God bless you for corroborating the OP. smiley
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gandollaar(f): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

This general election is much more than the north or south it is about one indivisible Nigeria. I live in diaspora and I know how corrupt politicians who are no longer able to loot the treasury are complaining and will do everything necessary to restore the status quo.
And those there currently looting are doing everything possible even if Nigeria burned to hold on to power.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by vengertime: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

WHAT ATIKU ABUBAKAR PROMISED OBJ FOR HIS ENDORSEMENT!
Written by Barrister Abegunde O. Adebiyi. 12 February at 08:31

The political system took a different dimension especially when former President Obasanjo endorsed his most hated associate, Atiku Abubakar. I was in Abeokuta, Ogun state when the Waziri of Adamawa secretly visited his former boss at his Ota island.

We were not surprised because politicians are coming day by day, as soon as Atiku, Saraki, PDP National chairman and some persons unidentified by me, the meeting went to close door. It took 2 hours to end the meeting. Shortly after their arrival TY Danjuma, Aliyu Gusau and some Oil magnets stormed the venue. Now, I got confused. I asked myself what is going on here. This is beyond political gathering, but a formation of business interests. Few of us were told to step out, but I was lucky to stay in due to my Dad's influence.

The meeting began as at 11 pm and ended 2:49 am. It was fantastic actually, but every horrible and disheartening, I saw evil elements and wicked games. I knew Obasanjo is evil but never knew he is as evil as he was during the meeting. I now realize why my Dad sent me to represent him.

I don't like President Buhari, but something came to my mind why did is Obasanjo so wicked to him and his people (the North), unfortunately I don't have the answers.

I don't need to go into details of every bit of their conversation, but rather highlight the conditions given to Atiku and his elements, if they actually need his (Obansanjo's) support.

1. The Waziri signed a paper to allocate more Oil Wells to both TY Danjuma and his cronies.

2. That the Mambila hydro power station will be suspended.

3. That the Baro Sea Port will be suspended as well.

4. That he will impose National ban on Cattle Range.

5. That when supported into office he will make sure all oil exploration shall stop.

6. That he shall renew the subsidy regime.

7. That all corruption charges shall not be given attention.

8. He will handover to Peter Obi.

Seeing the above conditions my heart exude, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I have to confide in my Dad, he told me clearly that Obasanjo hates anything development, my dad confessed to me unless the man is dead otherwise we can't get ourselves out of this mess.

My worries about the whole meeting was Atiku's acceptance to deadly proposals. Why would he accept such evil agenda? Does his political ambition override our National development or what?

As I said earlier I don't want to go into self-consciousness will always judge me if I fail to say something. I know what I am putting myself into. I know what might happen to me, but I don't care, I will be very happy while laying down in my grave if Nigerians know what they are plotting than to live and cry day by day.

My note is a point of call.

Barr. Abegunde O. Adebiyi.

Fake news

Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gandollaar(f): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2019
sreamsense:

You can remind us what buhari gave Obama in return sinse you listened to the promise!
Join progressive, 4 + 4 =8 if you don't know, it simply means continuity 4 PMB/PYO
Mtcheeeew
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gandollaar(f): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

If that is how you feel then you have the right to vote for Atiku who will handover to Peter Obi, no be so? undecided
Buhari has been generally adjudged incompetent, he must go for us to try another. If that one too comes in and starts misbehaving, the buhari treatment awaits him.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:

And those there currently looting are doing everything possible even if Nigeria burned to hold on to power.

They have started the process of doing something about the issue of corruption unlike other leaders but if there is any other candidate that can do better let them step forward to be counted. Let us not go back to these corrupt politicians that will take us back.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2019
vengertime:

Fake news

It better be fake otherwise.... shocked
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gandollaar(f): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Did you see where the writer said he was physically present? undecided
That writer whose dad sent to represent him in a meeting of such Calibre must be your lying self.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:

Buhari has been generally adjudged incompetent, he must go for us to try another. If that one too comes in and starts misbehaving, the buhari treatment awaits him.

But for how long will you continue to recycle corrupt and incompetent leaders, is it not high time we take a step back and elect or re-elect leaders who are incorruptible? undecided
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gandollaar(f): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

It better be fake otherwise.... shocked
Haaaa shocked

Thought this thing said the OP was incontrovertible?

I have never seen a buhari supporter who doesn't sound stupid.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by 7lives: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:
All you yorubas who are supporting Lifelessness to continue because you think he will hand over to osunbande, well tell osunbande to get ready to go home next week.

If he's really interested in the presidency which is his inalienable right to do so, he should come back in 2023 to test his popularity and acceptability.

This one is frustrated already, all the people who were deceived with the HUNGER MANTRA have SOJI.
They have received their lost senses, they said petrol is expensive but it's affordable, they said they can't sleep at the filling station and still buy 4liter petrol at #2500.
They said Buhari one more time, o ti ndara ko tun gbodo baje.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:

That writer whose dad sent to represent him in a meeting of such Calibre must be your lying self.

You deserve the right to believe whether the OP is tenable or not. cool
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by dokunbam(m): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:
Buhari is not only corruption personified, he's a Lifeless incompetent Sudanese.

See severe pain tongue
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gandollaar(f): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

But for how long will you continue to recycle corrupt and incompetent leaders, is it not high time we take a step back and elect or re-elect leaders who are incorruptible? undecided
And that incorruptible leader is buhari right?

How old were you when he ran PTF?

By proxies he now owns keystone bank and 9mobile.

He chose to live an austere life but his immediate family are helping him squander his loot.

He's an enthic warlord.

A religious bigot.

A president who hates a section of the people he governs because they didn't cast their votes for him.

An intellectual dimwit!!!!!!!

A irredeemable stubborn grasshopper who never listens to reason no matter what as long as it favors his thirst for power.

An intellectual dimwit should not be your president in the 21st century!!!!

Buhari is not in charge.

Buhari is terminally sick.

Buhari is intellectually deficient!!

Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gandollaar(f): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2019
dokunbam:

See severe pain tongue
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by xelly: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Let us vote him first, when he become the President, you can tell us what he promised and how the constitution permit that so that in 2023, we will kick him out.

The vision now is to
#KickBuhariOut

#GetNigeriaWorkingAgain
#AtikuPresidentElect
#NigeriaDecide

Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by dokunbam(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

That is why it is said that people deserve what they get. I can only hope and pray the incorruptible will elects the same.

See severe pain tongue
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by dokunbam(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:

CNN said the truth you know wink grin
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gandollaar(f): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
7lives:

This one is frustrated already, all the people who were deceived with the HUNGER MANTRA have SOJI.
They have received their lost senses, they said petrol is expensive but it's affordable, they said they can't sleep at the filling station and still buy 4liter petrol at #2500.
They said Buhari one more time, o ti ndara ko tun gbodo baje.
My post must have hit some dying nerves in your body and jolted them back to life. Thank me pls.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by ivandragon: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Atiku has to first of all win for Buhari to replicate Jonathan's gesture. The fact that PMB did not give room for corruption to reign is not a good reason to vote him out.

You are right. PMB did not allow corruption at all...

by doing this...

https://www.thecable.ng/abacha-loot-despite-outcry-fg-pays-15m-dubious-lawyers-fees

& this...

https://punchng.com/arms-scam-fg-fails-to-probe-buharis-nsa-minister/

& Even this...
https://punchng.com/budget-padding-indicted-ministry-officials-posted-cash-office/
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gandollaar(f): 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

They have started the process of doing something about the issue of corruption unlike other leaders but if there is any other candidate that can do better let them step forward to be counted. Let us not go back to these corrupt politicians that will take us back.
Pls Mr Agbelebu or what's your name, corruption has always been fought by past administration. Efcc, icpc, TSA etc are all creations of the past.

What we have now is media trials targeted at the opposition.

What Shehu sani use to describe buhari's fight against corruption again?

All those that are corrupt who mill around buhari today...

All of them have petitions in EFCC since the past 4yrs....

Efcc cannot even investigate them talkless of prosecuting them.

And you who claims to live in the moon cannot see all these anomaly!

Oga, RCCG, tell osunbande to go home and come back in 2023 to test his popularity.

Though we all know his master Tinubu is the one for 2023...
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Does it mean you and your Dad do not have real jobs than to depend on government to financially support your bloodline ?

Why would people discuss politics in their family setting instead building generational wealth with your brain.

Lazy liars.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by sreamsense: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:
Stop ranting. Thank God you said the hatred is for buhari. Thank you for not making a general statement about how Igbos hate buhari because he's fulani and a Muslim.

The hatred against buhari is well justfied.

Buhari hated the Igbos first. Did you expect them to embrace him?

Yaradua was fulani and Muslim too. Who hated him?

Your buhari is a closet terrorist whose heart desires is to spread Sharia all over the country.

Even in the afterlife, buhari remains persona non grata in my zone! Keep yasef!

You say just 7m registered voters, what about Igbos scattered all over the nation?

Yeye dey smell! Shior!

Is it today you know igbo scattered all over nation, but what is their impacts in the previous elections that could not even safe jonathan or where are they when places like Kano and kaduna are delivering bulk votes in millions to their choices? Are there not other non igbo in the eastern part as well? Most igbos outside biafran zone behave different because many have embraced their host cultures, part of them follow majority in their host communities.

The hatred against buhari is well justfied

It you know your hatred is justufied towards him, why waiting for me an outsider to expose your hypocrisy? Why lying that is because of his ''empty headedness', since your mentality about him that he is spreading sharia, how many of your biafra land has he converted to sharia state or how many of sw has he claimed? Has kanu-biafra sharia not even rob common sense out of your biafra territory to the extent that some youths are even dieing for futureless kanu-led biafra struggle?

Buhari hated you and yet he built and still building many infrastructures in your area to extent that your traditional rulers are chasing him with traditional title here and there.

You better stop deceiving yourself, get your mind and brain reformarted from ipob mentality and hatred so you catch the next level train before it zooms off. We can't because of your hatred queue behind looters of our treasuries, it won't work.
4 + 4 = 8, use your calculator, it means continuity 4 PMB/PYO
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gforce2019: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Useless Liar

I know you are unrepentant big mofo
Even though you are seeing fact before your eyes, you will still go in the opposite direction....

When buhari eventually emerges as president, you can go ahead and plunge into lagoon...

Security: Enugu Youths Demand Immediate Removal Of Commissioner Of Police / Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage / Battle Of Imagbon (the Anglo-ijebu War) 1892

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62