Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! (9020 Views)

What Atiku Abubakar Told Peter Obi On His 63rd Birthday / Exposed! - What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! / My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Carlyscales: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What are you going to do about it? undecided
As u can see listening to the lullabies
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Atiku has to first of all win for Buhari to replicate Jonathan's gesture. The fact that PMB did not give room for corruption to reign is not a good reason to vote him out.

now I can unwaveringly conclude that the oyorubas are the most clannish, self-serving, self-centered, deceitful and hypocritical tribe in all of zoogeria!

so the 25 billion dollar unvetted contract award scam and the other myriad of gross financial misconduct is your definition of jubril not giving room for corruption according to your pastoring senses mr pastor?!

oyorubas payback go dey chilled!!!
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
zeuss:

We all want him to go

He will remain there until a better candidate replaces him. cool
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Gandollaar:

You are a deciever and the father of all lies.

Wrong address. That is the title of the enemy of your soul. cool
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sammydee01:

OK. are u suggesting we vote for a clueless and victimized fellow whose administration has been inherently hijacked by some supposed 'cabals' whose intention are yet to be known?

Have you found a better candidate who has integrity and is incorruptible? undecided
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
lottomkyes200:

I was thinking of what to say to this guy but after reading lots of comment I chose to not waste my time on him let me just #ATIKULATING JOR

What are his antecedents? undecided
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
naijaking1:

Shameless yoruba muslim. Which part of this nonsense made it difficult for you to sleep and eat?
The part about stopping Fulani herdsmen, or the part about handing over to Obi?
The sad thing is that you actually woke up and had the energy to type nonsense here.

Did you have to denigrate his tribe and religion to make your point? undecided
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:

why are you bringing Jesus into this, it's not a curse if what you claim is true, but if you lied, Jesus will not save you

Are you scared of that Name? undecided
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Carlyscales:

As u can see listening to the lullabies

Make sure you go out and perform your civic duties. cool
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

now I can unwaveringly conclude that the oyorubas are the most clannish, self-serving, self-centered, deceitful and hypocritical tribe in all of zoogeria!

so the 25 billion dollar unvetted contract award scam and the other myriad of gross financial misconduct is your definition of jubril not giving room for corruption according to your pastoring senses mr pastor?!

oyorubas payback go dey chilled!!!

Stop hating and perform your civic duties. Tribalism is part of the cankerworm eating-up that country. Say no to ethnic and tribal squabbles.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Are you scared of that Name? undecided
I'm surprise @ur foolishness
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:

I'm surprise @ur foolishness

Don't be surprised 'Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.' cool
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:03am On Feb 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Stop hating and perform your civic duties. Tribalism is part of the cankerworm eating-up that country. Say no to ethnic and tribal squabbles.

you oyorubas will finally collect!!!
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by boldaslion: 5:06am On Feb 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Atiku has to first of all win for Buhari to replicate Jonathan's gesture. The fact that PMB did not give room for corruption to reign is not a good reason to vote him out.

You mean you are also lifeless like your master not to know about ALL the monumental FRAUD AND corruption officially endorsed by this regime. They are too numerous to mention. Everyone knows them except you. Shame
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

WHAT ATIKU ABUBAKAR PROMISED OBJ FOR HIS ENDORSEMENT!
Written by Barrister Abegunde O. Adebiyi. 12 February at 08:31

The political system took a different dimension especially when former President Obasanjo endorsed his most hated associate, Atiku Abubakar. I was in Abeokuta, Ogun state when the Waziri of Adamawa secretly visited his former boss at his Ota island.

We were not surprised because politicians are coming day by day, as soon as Atiku, Saraki, PDP National chairman and some persons unidentified by me, the meeting went to close door. It took 2 hours to end the meeting. Shortly after their arrival TY Danjuma, Aliyu Gusau and some Oil magnets stormed the venue. Now, I got confused. I asked myself what is going on here. This is beyond political gathering, but a formation of business interests. Few of us were told to step out, but I was lucky to stay in due to my Dad's influence.

The meeting began as at 11 pm and ended 2:49 am. It was fantastic actually, but every horrible and disheartening, I saw evil elements and wicked games. I knew Obasanjo is evil but never knew he is as evil as he was during the meeting. I now realize why my Dad sent me to represent him.

I don't like President Buhari, but something came to my mind why did is Obasanjo so wicked to him and his people (the North), unfortunately I don't have the answers.

I don't need to go into details of every bit of their conversation, but rather highlight the conditions given to Atiku and his elements, if they actually need his (Obansanjo's) support.

1. The Waziri signed a paper to allocate more Oil Wells to both TY Danjuma and his cronies.

2. That the Mambila hydro power station will be suspended.

3. That the Baro Sea Port will be suspended as well.

4. That he will impose National ban on Cattle Range.

5. That when supported into office he will make sure all oil exploration shall stop.

6. That he shall renew the subsidy regime.

7. That all corruption charges shall not be given attention.

8. He will handover to Peter Obi.

Seeing the above conditions my heart exude, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I have to confide in my Dad, he told me clearly that Obasanjo hates anything development, my dad confessed to me unless the man is dead otherwise we can't get ourselves out of this mess.

My worries about the whole meeting was Atiku's acceptance to deadly proposals. Why would he accept such evil agenda? Does his political ambition override our National development or what?

As I said earlier I don't want to go into self-consciousness will always judge me if I fail to say something. I know what I am putting myself into. I know what might happen to me, but I don't care, I will be very happy while laying down in my grave if Nigerians know what they are plotting than to live and cry day by day.

My note is a point of call.

Barr. Abegunde O. Adebiyi.

Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

you oyorubas will finally collect!!!

Tribal and ethnic squabbles are for little minds. cool
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Sammydee01: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The decision to vote for the devil, deep blue sea or the highway is entirely in your hand, you will have to live with the consequences. cool
do I really need to respond to this?. why not let us patiently wait till sat/sun and see what the outcome is gonna be like.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2019
Sammydee01:

do I really need to respond to this?. why not let us patiently wait till sat/sun and see what the outcome is gonna be like.

You still need to go out and vote for the right choice. smiley
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
It is well. smiley

Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP / Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin / SSS Invades Channels Tv