Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,336 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! (8972 Views)

Exposed! - What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! / What Atiku, PDP Leaders Did During Meeting Abroad – Presidency / My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gandollaar(f): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
sreamsense:

Is it today you know igbo scattered all over nation, but what is their impacts in the previous elections that could not even safe jonathan or where are they when places like Kano and kaduna are delivering bulk votes in millions to their choices? Are there not other non igbo in the eastern part as well? Most igbos outside biafran zone behave different because many have embraced their host cultures, part of them follow majority in their host communities.

It you know your hatred is justufied towards him, why waiting for me an outsider to expose your hypocrisy? Why lying that is because of his ''empty headedness', since your mentality about him that he is spreading sharia, how many of your biafra land has he converted to sharia state or how many of sw has he claimed? Has kanu-biafra sharia not even rob common sense out of your biafra territory to the extent that some youths are even dieing for futureless kanu-led biafra struggle?

Buhari hated you and yet he built and still building many infrastructures in your area to extent that your traditional rulers are chasing him with traditional title here and there.

You better stop deceiving yourself, get your mind and brain reformarted from ipob mentality and hatred so you catch the next level train before it zooms off. We can't because of your hatred queue behind looters of our treasuries, it won't work.
4 + 4 = 8, use your calculator, it means continuity 4 PMB/PYO
Trash Trash Trash! Back to daura is a Civic responsibility.

Your post, Hmmmm, phewwww, is filled with street inanities.

Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by zeuss: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Be careful for what you wish for because you might just get it. cool
We all want him to go

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gforce2019:

I know you are unrepentant big mofo
Even though you are seeing fact before your eyes, you will still go in the opposite direction....

When buhari eventually emerges as president, you can go ahead and plunge into lagoon...

Day dreamer cheesy
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gandollaar(f): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

God bless you for corroborating the OP. smiley
You are a deciever and the father of all lies.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gandollaar(f): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gforce2019:

I know you are unrepentant big mofo
Even though you are seeing fact before your eyes, you will still go in the opposite direction....

When buhari eventually emerges as president, you can go ahead and plunge into lagoon...

So that contraption written from the corrupt altar of a pained RCCG member is now a valid document?
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by sreamsense: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:
Buhari failed all his millitary exams see pics below:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8783920_screenshot201812051027152_jpeg925ace2d945bd1279766f5871ed42dd5

Buhari failed all exams as a millitary officer, but the 'failed grade' he got is enough to send your only biafra director (nnamdi kanu) into exile through pyton dance. What will then happen to kanu if buhari should then 'pass all' his exams? Answer the question, let me know if common sense component stolen from your brain before kanu ran exile is replaceable!
4 + 4 = continuity
PMB/PYO
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gandollaar(f): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
sreamsense:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8783920_screenshot201812051027152_jpeg925ace2d945bd1279766f5871ed42dd5

Buhari failed all exams as a millitary officer, but the 'failed grade' he got is enough to send your only biafra director (nnamdi kanu) into exile through pyton dance. What will then happen to kanu if buhari should then 'pass all' his exams? Answer the question, let me know if common sense component stolen from your brain before kanu ran exile is replaceable!
4 + 4 = continuity
PMB/PYO
Lol... that Elrufai quote is everlasting. Argue with him.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by sreamsense: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:
Lol... that Elrufai quote is everlasting. Argue with him.

Is elrufai living with you in biafra land that he will know kanu more than his BSS worriors and what traspired during pyton dance?
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gforce2019: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:
So that contraption written from the corrupt altar of a pained RCCG member is now a valid document?

I don't want to waste my precious time to start responding to your Crap....

For God sake, what does RCCG membership have to do with facts before your eyes....I think you need deliverance

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Sammydee01: 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

WHAT ATIKU ABUBAKAR PROMISED OBJ FOR HIS ENDORSEMENT!
Written by Barrister Abegunde O. Adebiyi. 12 February at 08:31

The political system took a different dimension especially when former President Obasanjo endorsed his most hated associate, Atiku Abubakar. I was in Abeokuta, Ogun state when the Waziri of Adamawa secretly visited his former boss at his Ota island.

We were not surprised because politicians are coming day by day, as soon as Atiku, Saraki, PDP National chairman and some persons unidentified by me, the meeting went to close door. It took 2 hours to end the meeting. Shortly after their arrival TY Danjuma, Aliyu Gusau and some Oil magnets stormed the venue. Now, I got confused. I asked myself what is going on here. This is beyond political gathering, but a formation of business interests. Few of us were told to step out, but I was lucky to stay in due to my Dad's influence.

The meeting began as at 11 pm and ended 2:49 am. It was fantastic actually, but every horrible and disheartening, I saw evil elements and wicked games. I knew Obasanjo is evil but never knew he is as evil as he was during the meeting. I now realize why my Dad sent me to represent him.

I don't like President Buhari, but something came to my mind why did is Obasanjo so wicked to him and his people (the North), unfortunately I don't have the answers.

I don't need to go into details of every bit of their conversation, but rather highlight the conditions given to Atiku and his elements, if they actually need his (Obansanjo's) support.

1. The Waziri signed a paper to allocate more Oil Wells to both TY Danjuma and his cronies.

2. That the Mambila hydro power station will be suspended.

3. That the Baro Sea Port will be suspended as well.

4. That he will impose National ban on Cattle Range.

5. That when supported into office he will make sure all oil exploration shall stop.

6. That he shall renew the subsidy regime.

7. That all corruption charges shall not be given attention.

8. He will handover to Peter Obi.

Seeing the above conditions my heart exude, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I have to confide in my Dad, he told me clearly that Obasanjo hates anything development, my dad confessed to me unless the man is dead otherwise we can't get ourselves out of this mess.

My worries about the whole meeting was Atiku's acceptance to deadly proposals. Why would he accept such evil agenda? Does his political ambition override our National development or what?

As I said earlier I don't want to go into self-consciousness will always judge me if I fail to say something. I know what I am putting myself into. I know what might happen to me, but I don't care, I will be very happy while laying down in my grave if Nigerians know what they are plotting than to live and cry day by day.

My note is a point of call.

Barr. Abegunde O. Adebiyi.
OK. are u suggesting we vote for a clueless and victimized fellow whose administration has been inherently hijacked by some supposed 'cabals' whose intention are yet to be known?
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by Gforce2019: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Day dreamer cheesy

Yes...the dream will come into reality on 24 February and you and your crew will keep ranting and wailing

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The political system took a different dimension especially when former President Obasanjo endorsed his most hated associate, Atiku Abubakar. I was in Abeokuta, Ogun state when the Waziri of Adamawa secretly visited his former boss at his Ota island.

We were not surprised because politicians are coming day by day, as soon as Atiku, Saraki, PDP National chairman and some persons unidentified by me, the meeting went to close door. It took 2 hours to end the meeting. Shortly after their arrival TY Danjuma, Aliyu Gusau and some Oil magnets stormed the venue. Now, I got confused. I asked myself what is going on here. This is beyond political gathering, but a formation of business interests. Few of us were told to step out, but I was lucky to stay in due to my Dad's influence.

The meeting began as at 11 pm and ended 2:49 am. It was fantastic actually, but every horrible and disheartening, I saw evil elements and wicked games. I knew Obasanjo is evil but never knew he is as evil as he was during the meeting. I now realize why my Dad sent me to represent him.

I don't like President Buhari, but something came to my mind why did is Obasanjo so wicked to him and his people (the North), unfortunately I don't have the answers.

I don't need to go into details of every bit of their conversation, but rather highlight the conditions given to Atiku and his elements, if they actually need his (Obansanjo's) support.

1. The Waziri signed a paper to allocate more Oil Wells to both TY Danjuma and his cronies.

5. That when supported into office he will make sure all oil exploration shall stop.

Seeing the above conditions my heart exude, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I have to confide in my Dad, he told me clearly that Obasanjo hates anything development, my dad confessed to me unless the man is dead otherwise we can't get ourselves out of this mess.

My worries about the whole meeting was Atiku's acceptance to deadly proposals. Why would he accept such evil agenda? Does his political ambition override our National development or what?

As I said earlier I don't want to go into self-consciousness will always judge me if I fail to say something. I know what I am putting myself into. I know what might happen to me, but I don't care, I will be very happy while laying down in my grave if Nigerians know what they are plotting than to live and cry day by day.

you will have a torn grave full of pain, if what you say is true, you will know peace but if it's not true, everything on earth will work against you
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by 7lives: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:
My post must have hit some dying nerves in your body and jolted them back to life. Thank me pls.

Yawns.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by lottomkyes200: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
I was thinking of what to say to this guy but after reading lots of comment I chose to not waste my time on him let me just #ATIKULATING JOR
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by naijaking1: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Shameless yoruba muslim. Which part of this nonsense made it difficult for you to sleep and eat?
The part about stopping Fulani herdsmen, or the part about handing over to Obi?
The sad thing is that you actually woke up and had the energy to type nonsense here.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by BenMK(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
http://www.africpro.com/news/supporters-people-democratic-party-home

People Democratic Party (PDP) candidate Atiku Abubakar received thousands of supporters at his residence in Adamawa state on Friday
AfricPro news Reports from supporters of the People Democratic Party (PDP) in thousands of people stormed the house of the presidential candidate on the eve of Election Day.

The supporters who were in their large number quoted at the door of residents of Atiku Abubakar said they were going to spend the night in the house of the presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP).

As part of their support for the candidate, they pledged to spend the night at the door of the house of Atiku Abubakar and then proceed directly to the polls on Saturday, February 16 to cast their votes...

Read more news here at http://www.africpro.com/news/supporters-people-democratic-party-home
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:

You are very sick.

I am sick and tired of corrupt politicians who have no interest in the development of the nation.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:

And those there currently looting are doing everything possible even if Nigeria burned to hold on to power.

At least it is now difficult to empty the treasury, a good place to start from.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:

Buhari has been generally adjudged incompetent, he must go for us to try another. If that one too comes in and starts misbehaving, the buhari treatment awaits him.

And you think Atiku is better? undecided
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:

And that incorruptible leader is buhari right?

How old were you when he ran PTF?

By proxies he now owns keystone bank and 9mobile.

He chose to live an austere life but his immediate family are helping him squander his loot.

He's an enthic warlord.

A religious bigot.

A president who hates a section of the people he governs because they didn't cast their votes for him.

An intellectual dimwit!!!!!!!

A irredeemable stubborn grasshopper who never listens to reason no matter what as long as it favors his thirst for power.

An intellectual dimwit should not be your president in the 21st century!!!!

Buhari is not in charge.

Buhari is terminally sick.

Buhari is intellectually deficient!!

Didn't they say more than that before he was elected? undecided
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:

Pls Mr Agbelebu or what's your name, corruption has always been fought by past administration. Efcc, icpc, TSA etc are all creations of the past.

What we have now is media trials targeted at the opposition.

What Shehu sani use to describe buhari's fight against corruption again?

All those that are corrupt who mill around buhari today...

All of them have petitions in EFCC since the past 4yrs....

Efcc cannot even investigate them talkless of prosecuting them.

And you who claims to live in the moon cannot see all these anomaly!

Oga, RCCG, tell osunbande to go home and come back in 2023 to test his popularity.

Though we all know his master Tinubu is the one for 2023...

All that does not detract from the fact that the Jonathan Govt. took corruption to another level. cool
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Capensis:
Does it mean you and your Dad do not have real jobs than to depend on government to financially support your bloodline ?

Why would people discuss politics in their family setting instead building generational wealth with your brain.

Lazy liars.

See question. cool
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
zeuss:

We all want him to go

It is true that a leader is a reflection of those he governs.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:

You are a deciever and the father of all lies.

You are entitled to your opinions. cool
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sammydee01:

OK. are u suggesting we vote for a clueless and victimized fellow whose administration has been inherently hijacked by some supposed 'cabals' whose intention are yet to be known?

The decision to vote for the devil, deep blue sea or the highway is entirely in your hand, you will have to live with the consequences. cool
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:

you will have a torn grave full of pain, if what you say is true, you will know peace but if it's not true, everything on earth will work against you

I cancel all witchcraft curses in the name of Jesus. Jesus Christ is Lord over Nigeria, not satan. angry
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
lottomkyes200:

I was thinking of what to say to this guy but after reading lots of comment I chose to not waste my time on him let me just #ATIKULATING JOR

Your choice. cool
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
BenMK:
http://www.africpro.com/news/supporters-people-democratic-party-home

People Democratic Party (PDP) candidate Atiku Abubakar received thousands of supporters at his residence in Adamawa state on Friday
AfricPro news Reports from supporters of the People Democratic Party (PDP) in thousands of people stormed the house of the presidential candidate on the eve of Election Day.

The supporters who were in their large number quoted at the door of residents of Atiku Abubakar said they were going to spend the night in the house of the presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP).

As part of their support for the candidate, they pledged to spend the night at the door of the house of Atiku Abubakar and then proceed directly to the polls on Saturday, February 16 to cast their votes...

Read more news here at http://www.africpro.com/news/supporters-people-democratic-party-home

They will have to stay there till next week Saturday. cool
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c-3Q8-ijpo

Let's see the Atiku who some people are clamouring for and see what he promises Nigerians.
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
12 Reasons Why Atiku Cannot Be Nigeria's President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o-FbzwDUec
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by naijaking1: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I cancel all witchcraft curses in the name of Jesus. Jesus Christ is Lord over Nigeria, not satan. angry

Yoruba muslim and Jesus Christ
Re: What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

why are you bringing Jesus into this, it's not a curse if what you claim is true, but if you lied, Jesus will not save you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP / Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue / NNPCL Signs $741m Deal To Rehabilitate Kaduna Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.