Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:39 PM

Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out (33222 Views)

Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat / Mahmood Yakubu Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers / We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by emmangrace: 3:37am On Feb 19, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/is-buharis-threat-to-ballot-box-snatchers-constitutional-find-out/
2010 constitution that was made was dominated by PDP senators and reps then and the kind of punishment was favourable. How much is N1,000,000 they would rather pay for their thugs rather than allowing them going to 3 years imprisonment. That was why rigging and violent was the order of the day during their administration terms.
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Optionalx: 3:45am On Feb 19, 2019
Anyone that they kill na during election! You already know the reason: ‘he/she snatched ballots box’. No ask any further questions o o. Otherwise you be in trouble

Hmmm but what if the bullet miss target hit other votes considering polling booths/area could be crowded by intending voters! They’re supporting the ballot box snatching. Naija I hail una o - a country where life is worthless
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Mac2016(m): 3:49am On Feb 19, 2019
modath:
Yes it is....

It's due process..

"It's NECESSARY process...

PDP has no plan for fair & credible elections, all they are after is power by all means,THEY know nothing beyond rigging, looting & destruction....

THEY WILL BE STOPPED cool
Clap for your ignorance. Nobody reasonable shd support extra judicial killings. You forgot that the polling centers do not only contain riggers and shooters but innocent people let's assume like your brothers and sisters.
You forgot again that polling centers are not located in the wilderness but in popular Middle of the town to allow ease of access for teeming voters so your papa house might be near to one.
Since you support the shoot at sight order of Mr president just get ready for the burial of any of your loved ones that will dead due to stray bullets
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by mukthar2000(m): 3:51am On Feb 19, 2019
How could a reasonably and responsible Nigeria ballot box on election day? Death should be the result
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by saintneo(m): 4:20am On Feb 19, 2019
kunmiiii:
I'm totally in support of it, snatch the ballot box and let Buhari make an example out of you! angry

And yes, we need a Tyrant to right all the wrongs of the morally depraved, Nigeria is really not a conventional society.

Has he righted the wrongs of Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Mrexcell(m): 5:49am On Feb 19, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/is-buharis-threat-to-ballot-box-snatchers-constitutional-find-out/

We all know that this directives will be carried out partially will the security agencies also shoot apc thugs like mc oluomo when they caught snatching ballot boxes on the election day?
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by juseng(m): 6:16am On Feb 19, 2019
do you have plans of snatching ballot boxes?
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by RillJ(m): 6:20am On Feb 19, 2019
The more some people pretend to change, the more they remain the same.

Buhari as usual, missed it.
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by haffaze777(m): 6:24am On Feb 19, 2019
pchukwudi:
smiley

Don't mind the sinking tyrant and his bunch of occult morons.

They are the ones twisting the word of the murderous tyrant to suit there murderous inclinations. Supporters of this idiocy are the reason there are large scale killings in the land on daily basis.

Nowhere did tyrant mention ARMED ballot snatching. But his hopeless supporters had to import that into the narrative just to satisfy their god's quest for innocent blood. Even armed robbers are not killed extra judicially except in cases of self-defense. It's folks like the tyrant supporters that lynch people on the street for stealing bread. No single value for human life.

The tyrant threatened POTENTIAL "ballot snatchers" with military extra judicial killings DURING AN ELECTION WEEK and they are here and there supporting it.

Shame on all of you, if you are one of those who support this madness.

Snatch ballot box and be shot, we have spoken
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by haffaze777(m): 6:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Limitednow:

When you are done QUOTING THE CONSTITUTION AND YOUR VILLAGE NATIVE LAW ON FACEBOOK, JUST GO AND SNATCH A BALLOT BOX ON SATURDAY!
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by bkool7(m): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2019
When ballot snatchers are armed with dangerous weapons, including a gun, is shot dead, by security he has been brought to justice in accordance to the law. section 33(2)(a-b) of the constitution of Nigeria. I don’t think you should be worried if you don’t have plan on snatching. ballot boxes
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2019
pchukwudi:
Yea, smarty, but no UK leader would ever go on live TV to threaten the electorate with extra judicial killings few days to general elections (in the guise of deterring the electoral offenders.)

Two different things.

But why should I expect a backward barbaric fellow to understand the difference? undecided

Your hate for Buhari has turned your mind into a warped state that I doubt if any treatment can help. The UK recently upgraded its policy on the use of firearms by police officers in certain circumstances. It was "shoot to kill' like they did during the troubles in Northern Ireland. Buhari has also given a similar order in certain circumstances. Ofcourse you won't know this because you have still not gone for treatment
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by hassey(m): 6:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Limitednow:

Oga we are in a democratic setting. Tell Buhari to sign the amended electoral act into law first. There is no other way to thwart the will of the people other than refusing to sign that bill into law.

Don't support Illegality because it might one day hunt you down.
what's the content of the proposed amended bill? I'll b re glad to read it from you cus am optimistic you have no idea of the content
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by nextnear(m): 7:10am On Feb 19, 2019
Limitednow:

though am not a Buhari supporter but i agree with the president, what gives anyone the right to snatch a ballot box, even when its not only your own voting sheet that's inside the box, or as if the box is the person's family property, in fact the security operatives should shoot on sight anyone who dares that, others will learn from a "scape goat" example, nonsense!.
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by James4bright(m): 7:15am On Feb 19, 2019
Daboomb:

You better don't bite your fingervwhikevtryingvto soundceducated grin
Just read all the disjointed ramblings that you wrote, just tomimpress thst guy shocked

Imagine yourself saying someone IGNORANTLY snatch a ballot box?
Well, you will "ignorantly" stop a bullet with your head, dunderhead undecided undecided

Slow-witted Zombies won't stop quoting me. Lol.
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by ledaman: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2019
pchukwudi:
smiley

They are the ones twisting the word of the murderous tyrant to suit there murderous inclinations. Supporters of this idiocy are the reason there are large scale killings in the land on daily basis.

Nowhere did tyrant mention ARMED ballot snatching. But his hopeless supporters had to import that into the narrative just to satisfy their god's quest for innocent blood. Even armed robbers are not killed extra judicially except in cases of self-defense. It's folks like the tyrant supporters that lynch people on the street for stealing bread. No single value for human life.

The tyrant threatened POTENTIAL "ballot snatchers" with military extra judicial killings DURING AN ELECTION WEEK and they are here and there supporting it.

You need medical examination with your Brain. during the last presidential elections when innocent Corp members were killed what happened to those who carried out the atrocities? Only stupid people will not support president assertion!
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Brightest04(m): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2019
Ballot box snatching,rapping and armdrobbery are just the same.And those who do it brings miseries into people's life.

Only people who're planning to do this will be crying to high heavens and criticize the President's move.

PDP is wailing now because that what they planned to do.Bad market.
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by gotnel: 7:29am On Feb 19, 2019
pchukwudi:
smiley

The biggest of all shame on all of you guys planning to snatch ballots boxes.
If you have no idea of what it means to snatch ballot box, you will not know the implications.
Ballots boxes represent the views, will and authority of the people. And who ever wants to tamper with the authority to freely choose who we want deserves to die.
It's time to go serious about our elections.
Whoever thinks we should always go softly on electoral offense is not a lover of democracy.
If you have no skeleton in your cupboard, you have nothing to fair about.
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by CioAngels(f): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2019
Whether constitutional or not I don't trust him because it is the cabals that are talking not pa Buhari.
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by darmie456: 7:45am On Feb 19, 2019
Limitednow:

How would they catch the ballot box snatchers and penalise them. They obviously wouldn't stay at home and watch.

This election is more sensitive as political parties have their plans to rig elections. Though soldiers and force men present on polling point might be intimidating but they cannot attack innocent person'.

This is not the first time that military men and other forces would be deposited to polling points. we have even seen situations where with the military deployed opposition parties won. They (military) are not meant to handle ballot boxes but protect voters and INEC officials to see that their lives and sensitive materials are save
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by misano(m): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2019
Friend01:

Democracy my foot!
When it favours you everything is democratic, but when it does not you shout murder.

I understand old habits die hard, but we continue to press on. whether you people like it or not.

I once supported Buhari, voted for him & automatically kick PDP out. But once I realized how undemocratic, sensitive & rude Buhari was I made up my mind to go with PDP again. PDP is more matured & has learnt from past mistakes. APC doesn't even know their mistakes.

Sorry party of undemocratic animals.
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by pchukwudi: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Can you show me a clip where May threatened the Brits with death for ATTEMPTING TO SNATCH BALLOT BOXES, you messed up brain?

In fact, can you show me where she publicly and openly issued a blanket dead threat to all intending jihadists and terrorists - let alone doing it few days to the general elections?

Can I break it to you? You all supporting this are barbarians. You are all mentally messed up.

1stCitizen:

Your hate for Buhari has turned your mind into a warped state that I doubt if any treatment can help. The UK recently upgraded its policy on the use of firearms by police officers in certain circumstances. It was "shoot to kill' like they did during the troubles in Northern Ireland. Buhari has also given a similar order in certain circumstances. Ofcourse you won't know this because you have still not gone for treatment
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by ladyn4real(f): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Limitednow:

And this is the reason why Ashia called him GMB instead of PMB�
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by akintunde63: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2019
Limitednow:

Don't mind the stupid and desperate election riggers! Why are they afraid that election riggers and ballot snatchers will be killed? Apparently, it is because their intention has been revealed and they are afraid their foot soldiers and thugs will all be killed on sight.
Let the gallant soldiers proceed as commanded by their Commander-in-chief. Long live Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by godox2(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2019
Is ballot box snaching constitutional?
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by jamace(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2019
Have you ever asked yourself why Buhari has not dealt ruthlessly with Boko Haram and killer Fulani herdsmen? If you know you know.
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
pchukwudi:
Can you show me a clip where May threatened the Brits with death for ATTEMPTING TO SNATCH BALLOT BOXES, you messed up brain?

In fact, can you show me where she publicly and openly issued a blanket dead threat to all intending jihadists and terrorists - let alone doing it few days to the general elections?

Can I break it to you? You all supporting this are barbarians. You are all mentally messed up.

Oya go snatch ballot box naa. Ode, you people want things to change but cannot leave criminality. I have extracted the quote below and pasted it to stimulate your declined brain. If you have a tiny bit of intelligence you will find out where it came from

"it was announced that Downing Street had approved a measure that would see police or military being order to ‘shoot-to-kill’ on British streets".

Buhari has given the order. Kill yourself
Re: Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out by pchukwudi: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
You cannot even differentiate between a clip and a text; between a report, and a live statement, yet you want to discuss with me.

Here's my last response to all unreasonable folks on this thread who rave on this madness:

Get thee behind me you deranged "yoruba demon".

[s]

1stCitizen:

Oya go snatch ballot box naa. Ode, you people want things to change but cannot leave criminality. I have extracted the quote below and pasted it to stimulate your declined brain. If you have a tiny bit of intelligence you will find out where it came from

Buhari has given the order. Kill yourself
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VIDEO: Final Military Rehearsal For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration / Gov T.A Orji, Metuh Force Abia Returning Officer To Reverse Cancellation / Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.