Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (890255 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

I have already submitted without doing so. Should I be worried?

Please raise a CSE with the ECA, IELTS and degree certificate merged in one PDF file
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mctee07: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Thank you, I will mail UI now

Topsmamen:

It's possible the email got lost in transition or maybe the personnel at ICES somehow missed your school's email, junk folder and whatnot. Send ICES' reply to your school to inform them that ICES did not receive their email. Or just get your school to resend the email (including your ICES number this time).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ENGRAGHA2: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
is there anyone that has IELTS Liz paid videos on writing and is willing to share, kindly send to samsonaghanemuzor@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Cannydreams: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
My EOR came out negative cry cry

L..9
R..8
S.. 7.5
W.. 6.5

BC

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
stanzee:

Amen o! My application hasn’t changed to background check in progress, please should I be worried? Are there people that got ppr with these changes?

It differs for applicants. It can take a second for your BG check to change and then before you blink, it's PPR. You shouldn't be worried.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by stanzee: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Topsmamen:

It differs for applicants. It can take a second for your BG check to change and then before you blink, it's PPR. You shouldn't be worried.

Alright, Thank you Bro, wish you a speedy application processing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

Your attention needed! I need you guys to look into my application which I have already submitted. For supportng documents for education(degrees/diplomas), I uploaded only my university certificate(I didn't add the scan of my ECA; I only typed my ECA number on another section earlier where ECA reference number was required). Should I be worried. I don't want the problem the person I quoted had.

Do not be worried as it wasn't expressly stated that you upload it anyway. They'll use the ECA number you provided to verify your ECA with whichever body you did it with. If there are issues with verifying, you'll get an ADR to upload a scanned copy of the ECA. I know lots of people who didn't attach it and have gotten PPR.

Edit: If you still can't sleep well at night because of it, raise a CSE.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
samspella:
Good day house, please will I pay any amount when submitting my EE profile or all payment are till submission of ITA? When am I expected to pay application fee of $550 and right of permanent resident fee of $490?

Thank you.

Submitting your EE profile requires no form of payment.

To submit your PR application, you must pay the application fee before you submit your application. The RPR fee can be paid later, though it's advisable to pay at the point of submission to avoid future delays.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Jafman:
Good day great people. Please I want to ask something about WES. While registering, I filled in my Msc, BSc and Secondary school details for evaluation but since there's really no need to evaluate the Bsc, please how can I delete/remove it from what is to be evaluated. I've tried but can't find an option to do that. Or isn't it possible. PLEASE I need help� THANK YOU

Yup! It's possible to remove it. You need to send a request to the WES Customer Service team. See this link showing the steps.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
archer1:

Not really sir. Biometrics is mostly triggered after R10 (completeness check- where they check if you have uploaded all the documents you were asked to upload). Eligibility is usually done later on in the process. That's where they check if the documents you submitted justifies what you have used to claim your CRS point.

I just screenshot this now. When you click the ‘?’ on review of eligibility, the message as seen the second picture pops out.

On my express entry account, presently, these are the steps before the final decision. It shows your eligibility and the documents you used to claim you are qualified for the EE are reviewed before you get biometrics. I think what delays people are the background checks (criminality and security). I think I’ll wait for let’s say 2 months(the time by which people usually have gotten biometrics request), and if I haven’t gotten biometrics request before then, then I’ll panic.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Phaytie(f): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pls, which body will give the ECA for optometrist. Medicine and pharmacy assessment is done by their repective councils in Canada.
And WES only evaluates degree as 4years bachelor degree, which it is not. So which body evaluates optometry degree as a masters degree equivalent, which it is.

Pls, I really need help and answers.
I was considering IQAS.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
stanzee:

Alright, Thank you Bro, wish you a speedy application processing.

Amen, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
jazzy:
Hi Guys. I m still all about waiting for WES, they are extremely slow these days,and its getting quite frustrating honestly. I call them literally every week especially since its well over a month they've received the verification email from my school and i keep getting the same responses -

I am also writing IELTS again on the 6th, since my EOR came back unchanged (LSRW- 8.5,8,8.5, 6.5). #WeMove

Your completed ECA will eventually come. Hang in there, it is not over until you say it is. Goodluck on your IELTS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jazzy(f): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

I would love to help you. I had 7.5 in writing in what I felt deserved 8. You already seem like an intelligent person; so, coaching you should be an enjoyable job. Send me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks JohnnyB1990, i ll reach out soon.
Have a good evening
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chicyclass(f): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
Daratun:

I've sent several emails which they always respond to.It took them 11 weeks from November to February to tell me that my transcript wasnt sent from the right email address. Then I contacted my school and it was finally sent from the official email address on 21 February. I contacted ices to know when my ECA would finally be ready, only for them to tell me that it will take another 14 weeks from 21 February. I can't wait. I just paid for wes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by QUTEE: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Cannydreams post=77010134]My EOR came out negative cry cry

L..9
R..8
S.. 7.5
W.. 6.5

BC

Sorry to hear this, but it's not over till it's over. Take some time to re-strategize and write again. Success is yours in the next and Final one. You can also join the WhatsApp Group for more help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nnamz(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
AdetonaDami:

Read your story on Tbills thread. I wanna be sure its you.
Now you're sure it's me, can you be of help?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Cannydreams:

L..9
R..8
S.. 7.5
W.. 6.5

BC

So sorry about this but it can't end here. Register for another IELTS as soon as you can, work on those areas in Writing where you might have missed it and fire again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
W
Cannydreams:

L..9
R..8
S.. 7.5
W.. 6.5

BC

Take advantage of me. I can help with your writing. You will be fine. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by buchito1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
adenikeO:
https:///Fv1vy6tD7ng07oPlVtqh4K
Chief the link isn't working..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Pascal88: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
I have a CIPM certificate, can it serve as a second degree with my Bsc inclusive? Kindly respond plz.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
archer1:

Not really sir. Biometrics is mostly triggered after R10 (completeness check- where they check if you have uploaded all the documents you were asked to upload). Eligibility is usually done later on in the process. That's where they check if the documents you submitted justifies what you have used to claim your CRS point.

johnnybravo1990:

I just screenshot this now. When you click the ‘?’ on review of eligibility, the message as seen the second picture pops out.

On my express entry account, presently, these are the steps before the final decision. It shows your eligibility and the documents you used to claim you are qualified for the EE are reviewed before you get biometrics. I think what delays people are the background checks (criminality and security). I think I’ll wait for let’s say 2 months(the time by which people usually have gotten biometrics request), and if I haven’t gotten biometrics request before then, then I’ll panic.

Mehn, eligibility get levels abeg sad undecided

1. There's the R10 completeness and initial eligibility check (45-70 days post-AOR).
2. Second-level eligibility check by CPC officer (100-150 days post-AOR).
3. Background and final eligibility check by LVO - Local Visa Office (140-240 days post-AOR. Final decision made).

So really, your application goes through eligibility like crazy. These people don't play. angry angry undecided

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Topsmamen:

1. There's the R10 completeness and initial eligibility check (45-70 days post-AOR).
3. Background and final eligibility check by LVO - Local Visa Office (140-240 days post-AOR. Final decision made).

These people don't play. angry angry undecided

Ok, but please can you quote your source of information? At least you can see my source is from my official Express Entry account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by archer1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

U see that list en?!? its nt followed accordingly, as ull come to understand.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Hollarmighty: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hello Fam,

Please WES said "Please obtain a WAEC or NECO scratch card or electronic PIN code and complete the WES Nigeria E-PIN/Scratch Card Information Form and send the form to WES by postal mail. You must include your WES reference number on the information form. Please verify that all the information on the form is accurate before submitting."[i][/i]

Does this mean that if I have done this, I don't have to meet WAEC to send anything to WES?

Also, those who have reveiwed WES with ICAN/ATS, how did you go about it - Which ICAN office is best for me to approach?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ligxy:

We want to get married first, so we can use the certificate when applying. Hence the wait till October.
Thanks a lot.
you don't need to get married before you apply, the primary applicant can start now, then the other spouse would be added later (AFTER AOR OR AFTER PPR), it is allowed by IRCC. The point is START NOW

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by archer1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Topsmamen:

So really, your application goes through eligibility like crazy. These people don't play. angry angry undecided

True
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

On my express entry account, presently, these are the steps before the final decision. It shows your eligibility and the documents you used to claim you are qualified for the EE are reviewed before you get biometrics. I think what delays people are the background checks (criminality and security).

What comes before biometrics is the R10 check for completeness. At that point if your documents are not complete your application is thrown out. Scaling through that is different from passing eligibility. The biometrics request comes about a month post AOR, if eligibility is passed that quickly wait time would be way shorter than it currently is. It would also mean that nobody would get an ADR or be invited for an interview once biometrics request has been sent to them.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
iaatmguy:
you don't need to get married before you apply, the primary applicant can start now, then the other spouse would be added later (AFTER AOR OR AFTER PPR), it is allowed by IRCC. The point is START NOW

Anytime you guys give advice like this, please, also tell them they are likely going to receive an interview request to go to Accra visa office, to prove that their marriage is not an arranged one. So my advice is this: if you are sure you will get ITA as married, please tie the knot before you enter the pool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by SolutionsGuy: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Topsmamen:

It doesn't really follow this pattern. Every application has its peculiarity. A significant number of people get PPR in 60-70days.
Are we going to say Nos 2 & 3 are not applicable to them?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chelda: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=LadyBR post=77009707][/quote]

This is quite an interesting read, I must say that I'm highly inspired by it. Thanks for taking time to share. Please respond to the mail I sent you and if you wouldn't mind, i'd like you to assist me with your LOE and REF letter. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
GozyNA:

Do not be worried as it wasn't expressly stated that you upload it anyway. They'll use the ECA number you provided to verify your ECA with whichever body you did it with. If there are issues with verifying, you'll get an ADR to upload a scanned copy of the ECA. I know lots of people who didn't attach it and have gotten PPR.

Edit: If you still can't sleep well at night because of it, raise a CSE.

I pray say I nor fit sleep o. I am at peace. I nor even panic at all. I think I will only raise that CSE(I don’t even know the process of raising it) if there is no change on my profile in 2 months time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (503)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.