Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,561 members, 7,888,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:41 PM

What The Lord Will Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Lord Will Do (213 Views)

The Lord Will Have Mercy / Book Of Amos (the Day Of The LORD Will Be Darkness And Not Light) / The Three Remaining Feasts Of The LORD Will Be Fulfilled In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Lord Will Do by jonatoye(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: What the Lord Will do

WORD FOR TODAY
Do not limit what God will do in your life, church and nation by the virtue of your experiences. What the Lord will do will be so great to the point that it will be unbelievable to those who hear the news!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Then the LORD said to Samuel: "Behold, I will do something in Israel at which both ears of everyone who hears it will tingle." (1Samuel 3:11NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No matter the experience you have had so far in destiny the fact still remains that God has a plan for every situation in the affairs of this life. Things will not continue to be the way it is because God is about to do something great. Even if we don't know how He will do it; God will reveal Himself as the Almighty and do His great pleasure with the life of his people.

What the Lord will do is not a matter of whether you believe it or not because alot of things in His mind for us and our nation has not entered into our minds (Isa 64:4). Whatever the case the situation of your life appears to be; hope for the best for your life, church and nation because what the Lord will do; ears of everyone who hears it will tingle!

Prayer Point
Lord! That which you want to do in my life, family, church and nation do it in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
What the Lord is set to do is something special that will surprise all men!!!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!!
Re: What The Lord Will Do by Oxb90: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2019
May the name of the Almighty be praised now and for ever more Amen

(1) (Reply)

Faith Comes By Hearing, Fear Also Comes By Hearing The Wrong Things. / Is Holy Ghost The God Of Fire? / I Don't Like My Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.