Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,296 members, 7,884,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend (1337 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Miss You Forev / What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend by laredo05(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2007
I need your advice on this,i have a girl i would really love to date but she has a boyfiend that i think she really likes but we are getting so close and i don't know if i satnd a chance with her.What should i do
Re: I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend by adef1(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2007
Walk away, or else you will live with the constant anxiety that the same may happen to you----- Quotng justin timberlake: "what goes around comes around". Good luck friend.
Re: I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend by mazaje(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2007
you have been knocked out of the game baby
Re: I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend by cuteass1(f): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2007
ade.f:

Walk away, or else you will live with the constant anxiety that the same may happen to you----- Quotng justin timberlake: "what goes around comes around". Good luck friend.

thanks jare wink

She has a boyfriend, and you want to date her?? if you didn't think there was something wrong with the thought, i'm sure you wouldn't be here wink

You guys complain of something, but turn back to do the same, if she loves her boyfriend, why would you want to ruin a relationship? and if she has a boyfriend and won't mind jumping to you, what makes you such an extraordinary man that she won't do the same to you?

Now do your homework and answer those questions and i'm sure you'll know what to do wink
Re: I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ Ade.f
Word!

@laredo05
you think if she leaves the guy for you, she is not going to leave you for another person? think! angry
Re: I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend by finegirl2: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2007
Is there no other girl around?My guy just look 4 ya own!
Re: I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend by tasiana(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2007
true loving is protecting the one u luv from the harm u can do them,

Use ur tongue to count ur teeth lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend by adef1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2007
Friend,

I think the decision is unanimous here. Both female and male (right thinking oneĀ  smiley) have told you the same thing. So go figure------
Re: I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend by prettyjulie(f): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2011
dnt u ever make d mistake of loving a girl dat has nd love her boyfwend Cos at d end of d day after enjoying wit u she'll run back to her guy leaving u Hart broken
Re: I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend by MMM2(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
2007 - 2011 = old thread angry
Re: I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend by Mynd44: 2:57am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^
Re: I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend by Blazing88(f): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2011
you better leave their relationship alone. Cos WHAT GOES AROUND COME BACK AROUND, undecided
Re: I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend by Mynd44: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^
Experience?
Re: I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend by islamrules(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2011
Kill her boyfriend and jump to it!
Re: I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend by Mynd44: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^
And the next guy who wants to date the girl would kill him too

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? / What The Hell Is Wrong With You Women? / 50 Universal Truths About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.