Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,873,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? (5457 Views)

Boko Haram: Always Tell Nigerians The Truth – Ezekwesili To Buhari / Nigeria Will Evacuate Nationals If South Africa Attacks Worsen – Minister / Positive Things About Africa You Won't Hear In The West - Bbc Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by VPersie: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2010
@Travelista, Cow, and Ileke-Ido

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=503511.msg6647451#msg6647451

Can the three of you pool your brain-power and collectively say something that makes sense since you seem incapable individually.
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by xterra2(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2010
You are a bad citizen
I feel like slapping you
Though we are a slagging nation be a patriot and support your country
You need to see some americans and turks how they love their country sadly this is not the case in nigeria
As for me i always say positive thing about nigeria and even show they some nice projects
Well you can complain and think we are a bad nation why not come back to nigeria if you aren't here already and try make a change
Remember Its what you can do for your country not what it can do for you
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by MetalGong4: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Now, its [b]MENTAL[/b]gong4. . . . . ?! Keep going, eventually, [b]MENTAL[/b]gong15,908,057,987,441 wont look that far off no more! grin

You Hispanic LovePeddler should answer my question : How do you take care of your bastar d daughter with this level of imbe.cility? sad sad

Better donate her to an orphanage where she would be in a safer hand.
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by VPersie: 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2010
You are a bad citizen
I feel like slapping you
Though we are a slagging nation be a patriot and support your country
You need to see some americans and turks how they love their country sadly this is not the case in nigeria
As for me i always say positive thing about nigeria and even show they some nice projects
Well you can complain and think we are a bad nation why not come back to nigeria if you aren't here already and try make a change
Remember Its what you can do for your country not what it can do for you

I have almost zero positive memories of Nigeria. I am sorry for being unable to lie. Can you teach me please?
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2010
VPersie:

I have almost zero positive memories of Nigeria. I am sorry for being unable to lie. Can you teach me please?
Now you are happy because you are becoming popular on nl abi ? Did anybody asked you to lie about nigeria to cover anything.if you like over-exaggerate your truth,it doesnt chang anything.nigeria has good and bad stories to tell and if you are not comfortable with that,you just go and jump in the lagoon.
***long hiss***
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by MetalGong4: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2010
VPersie:

I hope you also told your white friends that your fiancee is a 15yr old? . .  At least they would also be aware that you are part of those Nigerian problems.
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by Beaf: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2010
VPersie:

Can the three of you pool your brain-power and collectively say something that makes sense since you seem incapable individually.

The story of a paedophile fool
Act 1, scene 1;

Fool; hmmmm, I like that underage oyibo child. I need puzzay.

Fool puts plan to action and approaches oyibo child.

Fool: "oyibo, do you know about my country? My family is corrupt, foolish, mentally dumb and very dirty. Ok show me your pant!"

@VPersie
Does that not summarise what went on between you and the oyibo child? You always slag off your country and family because you are a worthless wimp with low self esteem.

Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by ladej(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2010
@ OP i do hope i can meaningfully contribute to this topic. i work in an environment where im the only black person in the whole organisation. from time to time you get the odd question like, 'will you relocate back home one day'[my answer is always yes], or 'i saw this documentary on nigeria, is it true? as we are in a digital age there is no point lying about anything as it can undoubtedly be verified at the click of a mouse. so i tell the truth and remove EMOTIONAL SENTIMENTS when discussing the issues that affect nigeria. i can say for example that although nigeria is corrupt, it also contains millions of hardworking, decent and honest people who just want to move to the next day. i can say the people are warm affectionate, generous and funny. i can say the food is awesome, i can say the weather is good, i can say the clothes are beautiful, i can say we have fantastic art from the nupes, to the hausas, to the Binis, to the yorubas. great art work [all true].

infact on dress down fridays i wear traditional attire to work. since i have been wearing them i have been receiving compliments from both sexes, from managers to fellow colleagues. i dont usually receive compliments when i wear the usually shirt/tie/trouser combo. in my own small way im repping nigeria. my best advice to you is be yourself. from your dressing, from the words that come of out of your mouth, from the quality of your work[if in a work capacity], a foreign national already knows you are a good ambassador of nigeria. we have to be positive always and embrace even when the negatives far outweigh the positives. in this respect i admire the jamaicans, whether they reside in the US or the UK they talk about Jamaica with utmost respect and pride though it is glaring they also have a lot of imperfections. what you say about your people and its environs subsciously reveals the real you. think about that when answering the question from any foreign national. i do hope i contributed and feel your post is a most welcome addition. almost all nigerians will be faced with this dilemna in diaspora [whether you like nigeria or not]. thank you
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by ziga: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2010
@poster

You don't have to tell lies. Every coin has 2 sides, and only a mature, objective mind understands positive criticism.

The biggest problem/drawback Nigeria has is its people, and unfortunately, the same negative people who really have nothing good to say/see about Nigeria are the ones who become Governors, Senators and Presidents.
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2010
ladej:

@ OP i do hope i can meaningfully contribute to this topic. i work in an environment where im the only black person in the whole organisation. from time to time you get the odd question like, 'will you relocate back home one day'[my answer is always yes], or 'i saw this documentary on nigeria, is it true? as we are in a digital age there is no point lying about anything as it can undoubtedly be verified at the click of a mouse. so i tell the truth and remove EMOTIONAL SENTIMENTS when discussing the issues that affect nigeria. i can say for example that although nigeria is corrupt, it also contains millions of hardworking, decent and honest people who just want to move to the next day. i can say the people are warm affectionate, generous and funny. i can say the food is awesome, i can say the weather is good, i can say the clothes are beautiful, i can say we have fantastic art from the nupes, to the hausas, to the Binis, to the yorubas. great art work [all true].

infact on dress down fridays i wear traditional attire to work. since i have been wearing them i have been receiving compliments from both sexes, from managers to fellow colleagues. i dont usually receive compliments when i wear the usually shirt/tie/trouser combo. in my own small way im repping nigeria. my best advice to you is be yourself. from your dressing, from the words that come of out of your mouth, from the quality of your work[if in a work capacity], a foreign national already knows you are a good ambassador of nigeria. we have to be positive always and embrace even when the negatives far outweigh the positives. in this respect i admire the jamaicans, whether they reside in the US or the UK they talk about Jamaica with utmost respect and pride though it is glaring they also have a lot of imperfections. what you say about your people and its environs subsciously reveals the real you. think about that when answering the question from any foreign national. i do hope i contributed and feel your post is a most welcome addition. almost all nigerians will be faced with this dilemna in diaspora [whether you like nigeria or not]. thank you
Thanks for your meaning contribution.my reaction is that nigeria has good and bad sides which we must tell but in a situation whereby someone kisses a white man's azzz and tell ONLY THE BAD SIDE is not only unpatriotic but hypocritical.this is one thing you can never see a white man doing because they are patriotic.once again,i appreciate your contribution being someone that is faced with such situation.
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by lekanbar(m): 1:08am On Aug 28, 2010
I try to do that as much as i can, at least let them know that we not trying to dupe them of their burger lol!!

http://lekanbaruwa.
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by ladej(m): 1:45am On Aug 28, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Thanks for your meaning contribution.my reaction is that nigeria has good and bad sides which we must tell but in a situation whereby someone kisses a white man's azzz and tell ONLY THE BAD SIDE is not only unpatriotic but hypocritical.this is one thing you can never see a white man doing because they are patriotic.once again,i appreciate your contribution being someone that is faced with such situation.
thanks for the kind words brother. positivity is as addictive as negativity. positivity is better for my health grin so i prefer it.
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by VPersie: 2:00am On Aug 28, 2010

@Beaf and other Neanderthal knuckle-heads

Look at the above for what it means to have a brain and maturity.

@ Ladej

You definitely made a very meaningful contribution that I have learned from. Going forward, I hope to focus more on positives. I guess that is the problem. My instincts are to say a negative story, and it probably affects the way I view other aspects of life. I probably need to do more to be positive about the Nigerian situation and life in general.
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by ladej(m): 2:29am On Aug 28, 2010
VPersie:

@ Ladej

You definitely made a very meaningful contribution that I have learned from. Going forward, I hope to focus more on positives. I guess that is the problem. My instincts are to say a negative story, and it probably affects the way I view other aspects of life. I probably need to do more to be positive about the Nigerian situation and life in general.

thanks bro. we should always learn from one another. to be honest there is a long list of negatives to choose from, i wont deny that. that same country produced literary giants like wole soyinka, music pioneers like sunny ade and the late fela. apart from the obvious celebs our people are resilient and hardworking.
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by Beaf: 2:46am On Aug 28, 2010
VPersie:

@ Ladej

So you want to be pampered by the very Nigerians you have been badmouthing? What an incredible plonker! No, I have no kind words for your wretched type.

You were just born a fool and you are the type that makes life abroad difficult for your fellow Nigerians, all because you are a micro di *k whose knee's knock so hard at the sight of white people, that you forget who you are and where you are from.
When you are instictively slagging off Nigeria, you forget that your friends, parents, brothers, sisters and other loved ones are Nigerians, or perhaps they mean nothing to you, so you open your fcking sewer and let garbage flow freely. Well, there’s got to be tons of garbage in your soul for it to erupt that easily from your mouth.

People like you go abroad and become weak kneed low lives that spit on their own country for the cheapest white puzzay or a nickel. They frame and scheme against their fellow blacks to prove to white passersby that they “belong,” regardless of the cost to the black person and the family.

You know why Nigeria has a bad name? It because there are thousands of motherfckers like you, running around town and slagging off. You live in the UK so you must have come across “legal” magazines like exchange and mart that are packed to the brim with scams; yet you will never come across a Briton that will confess to a Nigerian about how “corrupt and wicked” their society is. Similarly, Italians don’t go about “confessing” to Nigerians, even though they run the mafia (and naturally, their country is NEVER listed as on of the most corrupt).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/312741_HomerSimpson36_gifc85b12ea38bda90dffc3755c38d12a50
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by Travelista(f): 4:34am On Aug 28, 2010
VPersie:

I saw your thread already; that's why I opened my response to you with a smile. Try again, bozo. You aren't the only one allowed to make jokes.
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by Ranoscky(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2010
So many foreigners dat have not been in nigeria before r scared to com to Nigeria b'cos of d negative things dey do hia about nigerians. I met a guy inside an Elevator about 5days ago, n he asked me "where r u from?", n i replied "I'm an african" (expectin him to ask me what country in africa, so i'll reply to him nigeria) Do u know d next thing he said to me? He said he dosen't lyk "South Africa". I asked him y? n he replied dat south africa is a very dangerous place to be. dat he has lyved in Cape town for years (He's a contractor). Dat d south african men r so lazy to work, all dey do is robbery! So i quickly told him dat i'm a FLYGERIAN O, Dat im not from south africa. N he asked "oh really?" N i rplied n said "ya! Full blooded FLYGERIAN!" So he said he has also been to nigeria before, dat nigeria is far better dan south africa in terms of crime rate, buh wen HE was about to com to nigeria, he was scared of all d negative tins he has been hearin about nigeria, (Robbery, kidnappin, etc) buh after livin in nigeria for 9 months, d only thin he complained to me about nigeria was dat same problem we'r havin (Electricity n bad roads) buh other negative thins dat he heard about nigeria, he never witnessed any. He even said he wished to visit nigeria agin wen he's on vacation.
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by Emmyk(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2010
hmmm
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by Emmyk(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2010
I love nigeria and dont give an heck what anybody says.THAT IS THE SPIRIT!!! THE MORE THE BAD TALK,THE MORE I LOVE HER.
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by xterra2(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2010
Ranoscky:

So many foreigners dat have not been in nigeria before r scared to com to Nigeria b'cos of d negative things dey do hia about nigerians. I met a guy inside an Elevator about 5days ago, n he asked me "where r u from?", n i replied "I'm an african" (expectin him to ask me what country in africa, so i'll reply to him nigeria) Do u know d next thing he said to me? He said he dosen't lyk "South Africa". I asked him y? n he replied dat south africa is a very dangerous place to be. dat he has lyved in Cape town for years (He's a contractor). Dat d south african men r so lazy to work, all dey do is robbery! So i quickly told him dat i'm a FLYGERIAN O, Dat im not from south africa. N he asked "oh really?" N i rplied n said "ya! Full blooded FLYGERIAN!" So he said he has also been to nigeria before, dat nigeria is far better dan south africa in terms of crime rate, buh wen HE was about to com to nigeria, he was scared of all d negative tins he has been hearin about nigeria, (Robbery, kidnappin, etc) buh after livin in nigeria for 9 months, d only thin he complained to me about nigeria was dat same problem we'r havin (Electricity n bad roads) buh other negative thins dat he heard about nigeria, he never witnessed any. He even said he wished to visit nigeria agin wen he's on vacation.
So many foreigners who come to Nigeria say the same thing.Iv read many interviews of foreigners saying the same thing you mentioned above
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by ladej(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2010
the truth about the matter is if you exclude the foreigners who have been kidnapped before, the average foreigner[ insert western European or Americans here] live like KINGS and QUEENS in Nigeria. they have little or no chance of having a cook, driver, houseboy/girl/gardener/police escort/PA etc etc from where ever they come from[well most dont]. in order words the pampering they get there is first class. ask the foreigner in Nigeria about Nigeria you will get a different answer from those who watch CNN, BBC and other print/TV/online media. i once worked in an oil servicing company in the UK where quite a few British workers were sent to work in the motherland. one of such workers was told to come back to the UK as a vacancy was available. he tried every trick in the book NOT to return, from saying his work wasn't finished, to even saying his family was thinking of coming to Nigeria to live [they were in the UK at this point]. the company gave him an ultimatum to return or lose his job. as he was coming back he was telling people that he would return to Nigeria, if not with the company then ANOTHER COMPANY ! cool. he was earning more than his wildest dreams. he was living in a luxury hotel, he was also getting a daily rate of about 250 dollars a day, as well as his UK salary going to his UK account, so imagine the killing he was making in Nigeria. obviously that person will have good words to say about the motherland, and average words to say about his own country.

even some of the kidnapped foreigners still went back to work after being released, in that same NIGERIA. such is life.
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by VPersie: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2010
o you want to be pampered by the very Nigerians you have been badmouthing? What an incredible plonker! No, I have no kind words for your wretched type.

You were just born a fool and you are the type that makes life abroad difficult for your fellow Nigerians, all because you are a micro di *k whose knee's knock so hard at the sight of white people, that you forget who you are and where you are from.
When you are instictively slagging off Nigeria, you forget that your friends, parents, brothers, sisters and other loved ones are Nigerians, or perhaps they mean nothing to you, so you open your fcking sewer and let garbage flow freely. Well, there’s got to be tons of garbage in your soul for it to erupt that easily from your mouth.

People like you go abroad and become weak kneed low lives that spit on their own country for the cheapest white puzzay or a nickel. They frame and scheme against their fellow blacks to prove to white passersby that they “belong,” regardless of the cost to the black person and the family.

You know why Nigeria has a bad name? It because there are thousands of motherfckers like you, running around town and slagging off. You live in the UK so you must have come across “legal” magazines like exchange and mart that are packed to the brim with scams; yet you will never come across a Briton that will confess to a Nigerian about how “corrupt and wicked” their society is. Similarly, Italians don’t go about “confessing” to Nigerians, even though they run the mafia (and naturally, their country is NEVER listed as on of the most corrupt).

@Beaf

Since we have tried our best to save you from yourself to no avail, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. We pray that the Almighty will have mercy on you and save you from the canker worm of a malfunctioning brain. We know it is not your fault. If not for those wicked people in your village, you will never have turned out to be such an slowpoke. This should be a lesson to all Nairalanders: Be careful who you relate to; if not, you could become cursed and lose all ability to engage in a rational conversation with normal human beings. O mase ooh. I really pity our brother Beaf. Please let us all remember him in our prayers so that the hands of the evil ones will be removed from his brain.

*Shakes his head in pity*

Please Beaf, if for some reason our prayers do not solve your problem, pity mankind and do not procreate. Abeg. Ejo. We lost our first chance when you were not used for stem cell research that is why we plead with you to put us out of our misery by extinguishing your gene pool from humanity.
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by Beaf: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2010
VPersie:

@Beaf

Since we have tried our best to save you from yourself to no avail, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. We pray that the Almighty will have mercy on you and save you from the canker worm of a malfunctioning brain. We know it is not your fault. If not for those wicked people in your village, you will never have turned out to be such an slowpoke. This should be a lesson to all Nairalanders: Be careful who you relate to; if not, you could become cursed and lose all ability to engage in a rational conversation with normal human beings. O mase ooh. I really pity our brother Beaf. Please let us all remember him in our prayers so that the hands of the evil ones will be removed from his brain.

*Shakes his head in pity*

Please Beaf, if for some reason our prayers do not solve your problem, pity mankind and do not procreate. Abeg. Ejo. We lost our first chance when you were not used for stem cell research that is why we plead with you to put us out of our misery by extinguishing your gene pool from humanity.

. . .The words of a fool who can sell his family. We meet a lot of your type abroad.
Fcking insecure cockroach! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2010
I try to. grin
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2010
I still dont see why ppl are replying VPersie. Dude is an imbe cile. undecided
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by VPersie: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2010
@Ileke-Ido

We will also remember you in our prayers. All the enemies that have used your brain and ability to makes sensible statements for dinner in their witchcraft covens, may they fall down and die. Unfortunately, if these prayer is answered, they will be punished but you will still have no brain. O mase ooh. What a pity. This life is wicked. See what they have done to Ileke-Ido. Despite all the money and parental care lavished on her, look at how she has become a candidate for the psychiatric hospital at Yaba Left. This life is really wicked. Ileke-Ido, please despite the pain of knowing you will never be able to make sense in your life again, pity mankind and also extinguish your gene pool. Abeg have mercy on us and don't procreate. Thank you. We will continue to pray for you, peradventure by divine intervention you will regain some grains of what used to be your brain. But it is going to be tough.
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by VPersie: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2010
@Ileke-Ido

We will also remember you in our prayers. All the enemies that have used your brain and ability to makes sensible statements for dinner in their witchcraft covens, may they fall down and die. Unfortunately, if these prayer is answered, they will be punished but you will still have no brain. O mase ooh. What a pity. This life is wicked. See what they have done to Ileke-Ido. Despite all the money and parental care lavished on her, look at how she has become a candidate for the psychiatric hospital at Yaba Left. This life is really wicked. Ileke-Ido, please despite the pain of knowing you will never be able to make sense in your life again, pity mankind and also extinguish your gene pool. Abeg have mercy on us and don't procreate. Thank you. We will continue to pray for you, peradventure by divine intervention you will regain some grains of what used to be your brain. But it is going to be tough.
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by CareTaker1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2010
Yes, i have been doing that for the past decade now. Also when i noticed that some Nigerians in diaspora were
ashamed of their Nigerian citizenship, i launched a campaign and was known there as Joseph-the-Nigerian among the nationals of that country and some other Africans including Nigerians.

I started a yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GodBlessNigeria in 2002, we were conducting public enlightenment in Nigerians in diaspora gatherings to sensitize our citizens on the need to see good in Nigeria and then to rise and fight against evil. We started this re-branding initiative long time ago.

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by VPersie: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2010
What are some of the products of your initiative?
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by mamagee3(f): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2010
VPersie:

What are some of the products of your initiative?
cool cool cool cool
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by CareTaker1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2010
Well, one of the product is that many more people are shunning vote-selling, because we are advocating for change, we know if we don't educate people on how to effect the desired change, nothing will change. we know people are ashamed to be associated with Nigeria because of the corruption in the land, we know people want to associate with good. Our campaign have continued and many are joining us, Most of them are not computer literate and so many are not registered with our yahoo group or online group. We are now anticipating good, confessions will change, the news about Nigeria and Nigerians will change and people will once again begin to identify with Nigeria and our citizens will proudly boast of their citizenship. Corruption, fraud and robbery will reduce to its minimal and you will see one of the most faithful and dedicated creatures on the face of the planet earth.[b] May i remind you that the state of your nation determines the treatment you get in many circumstances? i have traveled and  seen people treated on the basis of their country's political and economic statuses to be precise and the way our people are treated do psycologically affect their behavior, attitudes and responses and we are creating awareness on the causes of these treatments; identifying them and how they can be tackled. [/b]Charity they say begins at home, we have to put our home in order and the result will be our expectation.

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? by VPersie: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2010
@ Mama-gee

What does that mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Govt To Build Two Emergency Power Plants In Lagos / Nigeria's Sources Of Revenue - External And Internal / River State Presidential Election Result Announced, Jega Accepts Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.