Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,644 members, 7,918,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:49 PM

Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls (913 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2010
Hi
Re: Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2010
Change d phone number of ur gal.
Re: Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls by thweraja10: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2010
Change phone number for wetin, it all depend on your gf , she might still be in love or something. If she is not interested anymore she should stop picking his calls
Re: Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2010
Re: Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls by domorehill: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2010
what calls.
Re: Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2010
dont u make calls,thts d call am talking abt,PHONE CALLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls by thweraja10: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2010
because of call u won quit. you are seeing smoke where there is no fire
Re: Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2010
Re: Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls by Omolola1(f): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2010
if you can't trust her, forget it!
Re: Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls by chelseabmw(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2010
poster dont leave ur woman. . .talk to her and let her know u want to spend the rest of ur life with her
Re: Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls by double08(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2010
give her strict instructions to discontinue the phone calls
Re: Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls by deniyor: 1:41am On Aug 30, 2010
The guy wants to talk to you, talk to him. You never know what he wants to say. He might be harmless, or might be looking for a way back into her heart. Either ways, you won't know yet but be on your guard till you know exactly what he wants.
Re: Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls by Hypechic(f): 2:01am On Aug 30, 2010
If he is married and they both agreed to quit the relationship for her to move on, then he must care about her at least a little. A lot of guys knowing fully well that they won't marry the babe, will also not let her get into another relationship where she might likely get married, yeye mofos, angry

Anyway, if the guy wants to see you, then see him. He might just want to make sure you have the babe's best interests at heart. If not, there's no harm in seeing what you're up against instead of sitting in one place and having hypertension unnecessarily. grin
Re: Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2010
Re: Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls by Omolola1(f): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2010
its ok. be careful though
Re: Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls by dobodobo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
This is what I did when it happened to me. I collected the phone and talks to guy who calls her, the guy was like nervous and she said I should give her the call back and I gave it to my girl and she asked my girl why would she do and my girl replied anytime, you want to call, you can talk to me instead of her, I collected my phone,gave her extra landline and whenever the guy calls, I picked it and since then,he never bother to call again

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? / How Make A Man Or Woman Marry You In 3 Months / Will You Go Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.