Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only (54409 Views)

She had sex just twice can I still marry her ? Please I need help / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by felixawe(m): 6:50am On Mar 02, 2019
She would have added no money or gift ! shocked shocked
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Communication is key to any form of relationship not sex. Sex is over rated.

1 Like

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by bola4dprec(m): 6:57am On Mar 02, 2019
Bad advice
badadvice:
I will advise you dont end the relationship.
Instead, shower her with enough gifts, expensive gifts like a phone, large sum of money, car, land, etc, and wait patiently till she finally sees how much you love her and agrees to give you the cookie.
Patience while providing for all or almost all her financial needs is the key!!
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by BobbyJayAms: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2019
uneducated:
Op her set of rules / rule setting is commendable in itself. Such must b her PERSONAL CONSTITUTION that should b acted on respectfully and playfully ; as it is said ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. In my opinion, it amounts to DISRESPECT for a lady who is truthfully interested in d relationship leading into marriage to voice-out such to her MAN. The problem here is HABITS DIE HARD , most actions acted BEFORE MARRIAGE will b the same 2 b replicated AFTER MARRIAGE. Think about it ... at d smallest of challenges in the home, that ur wife will voice-out her set of rules. It worked before on you, why should you resist those rules now? However, before your final decision, its possible she might be practising what she read in a book/ article but is not aware of d WISDOM to practise that KNOWLEDGE. Playfully find out what motivated/ is d reason for those set of rules. Then decide WILL i CONTINUE ? or NOT ?
she loves watching TELEMUNDO.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by BobbyJayAms: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2019
Treasuredlove:
Communication is key to any form of relationship not sex. Sex is over rated.
so I should communicate till i die of kunggi bah undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 02, 2019
BobbyJayAms:
so I should communicate till i die of kunggi bah undecided undecided undecided undecided
go and marry.
I just wonder how far our morals have gone

2 Likes

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by don4real18(m): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2019
obembet:
How many guys can hold their joystick for 1yr
There are many of us who haven't had sex for over a year

1 Like

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by BobbyJayAms: 7:11am On Mar 02, 2019
obembet:
lolz well for me that depends on d shape of d ladies around, I mean body shape, beauty, body movements if Nah some ladies wey dey waka e come be like say u hold stick for hand Dey draw straight line grin grin 1yr small grin But if Nah f8 omor Nah hard game o real hard!! grin
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by deavicky(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2019
OneCorner:
Don’t end it, she’s a virtuous woman
l hear. The problem is, even if play by her rule she will some day leave for another person.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by BobbyJayAms: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2019
Treasuredlove:
go and marry.
I just wonder how far our morals have gone
ok thanks a lot since marriage is the only solution to this case forgetting that some face this same............on there marriage too so what's d point, I should marry cos of sex. or what? undecided
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Timekeeper: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2019
badadvice:
Instead, shower her with enough gifts, expensive gifts like a phone, large sum of money, car, land, etc, and wait patiently till she finally sees how much you love her and agrees to give you the cookie.

I wanted to say you are mad but when I saw ur moniker, make I no talk
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by BobbyJayAms: 7:20am On Mar 02, 2019
badadvice:
u are not serious undecided undecided
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by MiddleDimension: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2019
Xbursta:
grin

carry your matter go OneCorner i did same thing u said 2014 that shit hunted me and my konji, i later found out she was pretending all those time and was receiving d D. Thank God 4 my life now steady straping but we dey play SAFE

just an innocent question please, are you a christian?

1 Like

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Swaggalomo: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2019
obembet:
me that have been holding my joystick since dem born me did I die?? grin
obembet:
me that have been holding my joystick since dem born me did I die??

1 Like

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2019
obembet:
I can't hold it because it's not my thang. But you aunty, you can hold it for me and play with it anytime you want. How about that? cheesy Just send me a mail if you're interested. It's free wink
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Mizwisdom(f): 7:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Quinolone:
Listen brother, she is using you for the attention you give her. Right now, she holds the power in the relationship, and you can't have that now can you

What to do -

1: Don't get angry at her, its not worth it

2: Talk to other girls and have sex with them, if she gets angry, don't say anything,other than you have needs and you need to do something about them

3: If she threatens to leave or is angry or jealous, let her leave, this is a power move, and its extremely manipulative

4: When she sees that you don't care less, she would come back, this time, you have the power and can set the rules

Note: Don't rub it in her face that you are seeing other girls, it will only make you look childish

Remember a relationship is a two way thing, if you want to be intimate with her and she doesn't want that, you're free to go, and so is she, you guys simply don't fufuil each other's needs

if you want more advice, follow me smiley

Demonic advice, why don't you advice him to get married instead? if he has sex needs, he should put a wedding ring on her finger to have legal sex which produces legitimate children not bastards smiley
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Mizwisdom(f): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2019
NCANTaskForce:
Baba run, Break up with the idiot, I once dated a girl for 4yrs, I mean 4yrs of no sex, no kissing & no visitation, The idiot married another guy after she graduated from University, I am regretting not raping her sef, Dump her on time, There are many girls that are ready to have sex from the first date till you are tired, Dump her, Don't say I didn't warn you.

It seems your village people are inviting you to spend some time in jail. Go and rape her nah
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by stanliwise(m): 7:44am On Mar 02, 2019
BobbyJayAms:
ok thanks a lot since marriage is the only solution to this case forgetting that some face this same............on there marriage too so what's d point, I should marry cos of sex. or what? undecided
I suspect you're a christain o but you want to taste thngs out before the actual time. infact many boys will claim atheist to themselves just to enjoy the benefits of social vices. kwantinue
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by stanliwise(m): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2019
NCANTaskForce:
Baba run, Break up with the idiot, I once dated a girl for 4yrs, I mean 4yrs of no sex, no kissing & no visitation, The idiot married another guy after she graduated from University, I am regretting not raping her sef, Dump her on time, There are many girls that are ready to have sex from the first date till you are tired, Dump her, Don't say I didn't warn you.
so if you had bleeped and yet she married other guy... would you've felt you were on the loosing side?
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by CyberWolf: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2019
crispyJ:

i'm normally less concerned about it although my fingerprints are registered in her phone.
Well, if you say so.

1 Like

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Giftedhands123: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Guys I need advice

A female friend of mine broke up with her boyfriend last week, she just found out that she's pregnant and she wants to abort it
She don't have money I want to give her the money

Please is it advisable I gave her Money to abort another man baby

Help
My dear you see abortion ehn, take your hands far from it. It is not your business so stay away from that stuff. Do not lend her money for an abortion o. Na person give her the Belle. If she nor Wan born the pikin then she should get in contact with her 'impregnator'. Just be careful please. This is a delicate issue.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by luluosas(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2019
Yes, it's rubbish to you because you are a confirmed fornicator. Please, repent of your sins of immorality because the consequences is damnation in hell fire. Jesus loves you, so do I. Surrender your life to Jesus Christ now, and it shall be well with your soul
NCANTaskForce:
Rubbish
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2019
Giftedhands123:

My dear you see abortion ehn, take your hands far from it. It is not your business so stay away from that stuff. Do not lend her money for an abortion o. Na person give her the Belle. If she nor Wan born the pikin then she should get in contact with her 'impregnator'. Just be careful please. This is a delicate issue.

Thank you
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Jammiedammyboi: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2019
badadvice:
Its of no use whether u giv her everytin she need , if she decide to giv u , she ll definately do nd if she doesn't , i dnt thnk u can do anything about that, i av come across a lady lyk that nd in the end i let go of the relationship. D ball is ib ur court.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by wisdomkid: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2019
Quinolone:
Listen brother, she is using you for the attention you give her. Right now, she holds the power in the relationship, and you can't have that now can you

What to do -

1: Don't get angry at her, its not worth it

2: Talk to other girls and have sex with them, if she gets angry, don't say anything,other than you have needs and you need to do something about them

3: If she threatens to leave or is angry or jealous, let her leave, this is a power move, and its extremely manipulative

4: When she sees that you don't care less, she would come back, this time, you have the power and can set the rules

Note: Don't rub it in her face that you are seeing other girls, it will only make you look childish

Remember a relationship is a two way thing, if you want to be intimate with her and she doesn't want that, you're free to go, and so is she, you guys simply don't fufuil each other's needs

if you want more advice, follow me smiley

I want to buy a relationship book from you grin shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Basher8583: 8:21am On Mar 02, 2019
greatnaija01:
It is COOL o
you both are NOT compatible... YOU ENTERED RELATIONSHIP as EXCUSE for sex AND SHE IS SAYING SHE DOES NOT WANT SEX... so why deceive yourself... WALK AWAY.
Why wont she be jealous... she is HOPEFULLY gullible to believe that you are also a DISCIPLINED guy who can WAIT TILL MARRIAGE... but you cant wait to prove to her that she is wrong.

Then YOU WILL FINISH SMASHING ALL THE GOOD OUT OF HER AND LEAVE HER AS FAIRLY USED FOR WHOMEVER WILL MARRY HER... (you and our kwarupt government are on the same whatsapp group)

When you are 20 years OLDER, you would not want any GUY to do the same to your DAUGHTER but they may outsmart you OR she may even sell it out to someone lower than your current standard...

IT WILL BE MORE PAINFUL BY THEN... A PAIN NO TABLET CAN CURE.
It is best to let her GO and FIND A GIRL who is ready for sex from even FRIENDSHIP level before you enter relationship.

Nonsense. I smashed my girlfriend 1001 times and still married her. We were just sexually compatible. marriage is over 10 years now and Counting

3 Likes

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by wizod(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2019
obembet:
they don't knw u service ur hole thrice a week
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by wizod(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2019
Resort to raping her if u can't endure. But remember dat another guy is diging d hole somewhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram. / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.