Stats: 3,198,865 members, 7,969,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:58 AM

She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only (54783 Views)

She had sex just twice can I still marry her ? Please I need help / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Have u ever been told something u don't need is missing at month end and ur heart starts to race....

#absteinance...ur road to peace of mind...

Don't say I ddnt tell u
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by ajalawole(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
stanliwise:
I am safer if I fear you. you squatted and slept with another man's wife for two months ?
where is your integrity??
bro, that's not the way, I know I was wrong and may God forgive me. tot u also know girls of nowadays, honestly the truth is I wasn't sure she was pregnant and still with her husband, cuz afte 3daqys of scoring her she bring her 1st child to scot together at my place. I was the one who forced her to leave when her boss told me she was pregnant. we meet in august, she left my place in Oct and she give/ birth in January.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
BobbyJayAms:
ok thanks a lot since marriage is the only solution to this case forgetting that some face this same............on there marriage too so what's d point, I should marry cos of sex. or what? undecided
exactly. I think it is what a man/woman terms extremely important in his single years he sees as his priority. There is this quote that says a man should forget about women and stick to only one woman if he wants to be successful. Sex is more than a physical exercise, I might sound a little uptight to u or like I am preaching but its just the sad truth. A lot of people have lost a great deal all in the name of "having sex" or trying to be cool cos everyone is doing it...premarital sex, casual sex, formication and adultery are all immoral and anyone who imbibes in it should at least have the decency to take up any responsibility that comes with it
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by crispyJ: 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Larryslim:

Ahhh, i swear the girls dey cheat on you!
Wake up!
Lol, your opinion bro, what i cherish most is the connection if she is cheating i will know, anyways we are just dating is not like am going to marry her.
Anyway thanks bro
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by chameleon98: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
na bestie u get no be girlfriend
BobbyJayAms:
My girlfriend said no kissing, hugging talk more of sex only communication. But she will one day since six months now but anytime I stop talking to her and she sees me with other girls she gets angry and jealous. Am thinking of ending d relationship. Will it be cool?
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by NCANTaskForce: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
luluosas:
Yes, it's rubbish to you because you are a confirmed fornicator. Please, repent of your sins of immorality because the consequences is damnation in hell fire. Jesus loves you, so do I. Surrender your life to Jesus Christ now, and it shall be well with your soul
Go to hell, Loser.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by BobbyJayAms: 12:50am On Mar 03, 2019
Treasuredlove:
exactly. I think it is what a man/woman terms extremely important in his single years he sees as his priority. There is this quote that says a man should forget about women and stick to only one woman if he wants to be successful. Sex is more than a physical exercise, I might sound a little uptight to u or like I am preaching but its just the sad truth. A lot of people have lost a great deal all in the name of "having sex" or trying to be cool cos everyone is doing it...premarital sex, casual sex, formication and adultery are all immoral and anyone who imbibes in it should at least have the decency to take up any responsibility that comes with it
Av said it before and i will still say it again "am not into sexing her, it wasn't my aim of starting the relationship" as true as it sounds there should be a connection other than sex or is there no other means to show love to each other aside from #SEX?

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by luluosas(m): 6:06am On Mar 03, 2019
It's a pity that many hates the truth. Anyway, continue in your fornication, but when you lands in hell fire on the last day without repentance, YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME. But meanwhile, Jesus loves you and He does not want you to be lost to hell. Please give your life to Jesus Christ now for the salvation of your soul. Amen.
NCANTaskForce:
Go to hell, Loser.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by maxiuc(m): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2019
OneCorner:
Don’t end it, she’s a virtuous woman
that's how to mark your own virtuous woman

Because she said no sex no kiss then you tag her a virtuous woman do you know if she engages in things worst than sex
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Dshocker(m): 8:05am On Mar 03, 2019
obembet:
How many guys can hold their joystick for 1yr

Don't forget your father is also a guy

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by NCANTaskForce: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2019
luluosas:
It's a pity that many hates the truth. Anyway, continue in your fornication, but when you lands in hell fire on the last day without repentance, YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME. But meanwhile, Jesus loves you and He does not want you to be lost to hell. Please give your life to Jesus Christ now for the salvation of your soul. Amen.
Go to hell with your religion, You don't even care to know if I am a Christian
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by luluosas(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
It doesn't matter the supposed religion you practiced. You have no right whatsoever to have sex with any woman when you haven't paid her dowry, and that makes you a fornicator. So, if you are not a Christian, I humbly welcome you to Jesus Christ, the ONLY Saviour in the whole world. Cheers
NCANTaskForce:
Go to hell with your religion, You don't even care to know if I am a Christian

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by NCANTaskForce: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
luluosas:
It doesn't matter the supposed religion you practiced. You have no right whatsoever to have sex with any woman when you haven't paid her dowry, and that makes you a fornicator. So, if you are not a Christian, I humbly welcome you to Jesus Christ, the ONLY Saviour in the whole world. Cheers
You're an imbecilic nincompoop
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by luluosas(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Thanks. But yet, it doesn't still remove the fact that you are hell bound without accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. In fact, your fornication life is the number one thing sending you to hell fire except you repent. Cheers
NCANTaskForce:
You're an imbecilic nincompoop
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by NCANTaskForce: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
luluosas:
Thanks. But yet, it doesn't still remove the fact that you are hell bound without accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. In fact, your fornication life is the number one thing sending you to hell fire except you repent. Cheers
I fornicated with your mother
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by luluosas(m): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hello son, I forgive your uncultured manners. Please, repent from your fornication now, you are really hell bound if you fail to repent. Remember, JESUS CHRIST loves you very much, so do I. Please, don't let the devil cheat you with the pleasure of sin and then damn your soul in hell fire. Shalom!
NCANTaskForce:
I fornicated with your mother
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by NCANTaskForce: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
luluosas:
Hello son, I forgive your uncultured manners. Please, repent from your fornication now, you are really hell bound if you fail to repent. Remember, JESUS CHRIST loves you very much, so do I. Please, don't let the devil cheat you with the pleasure of sin and then damn your soul in hell fire. Shalom!
You product of premarital sex counseling someone else to prevent fornication, Advise your ashawo mother and your armed robber father first
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by daddyfreeman1(m): 1:15am On Mar 04, 2019
Quinolone:
Listen brother, she is using you for the attention you give her. Right now, she holds the power in the relationship, and you can't have that now can you

What to do -

1: Don't get angry at her, its not worth it

2: Talk to other girls and have sex with them, if she gets angry, don't say anything,other than you have needs and you need to do something about them

3: If she threatens to leave or is angry or jealous, let her leave, this is a power move, and its extremely manipulative

4: When she sees that you don't care less, she would come back, this time, you have the power and can set the rules

Note: Don't rub it in her face that you are seeing other girls, it will only make you look childish

Remember a relationship is a two way thing, if you want to be intimate with her and she doesn't want that, you're free to go, and so is she, you guys simply don't fufuil each other's needs

if you want more advice, follow me smiley
please are you on WhatsApp? I need relationship advice from you please. Give me your number or Facebook username to connect with you. Thank you
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by luluosas(m): 7:08am On Mar 04, 2019
Son, a wise child don't get naked in the street, as he does not only protects his dignity, but that of his parents too. Please, don't show to the world that you were picked up from the dustbin since your biological mother never meant well for you, but grace and divine favour located you. Please, don't bring your worthy parents who adopted you into shame. You are more than that. Only that the devil is trying to destroy your soul in hell, but he will not succeed in Jesus name. Amen.
Son, do have a pleasant morning, but remember, JESUS CHRIST loves you so much, so do I. Cheers
NCANTaskForce:
You product of premarital sex counseling someone else to prevent fornication, Advise your ashawo mother and your armed robber father first
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by SHOCK7(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2019
badadvice:
I will advise you dont end the relationship.
Instead, shower her with enough gifts, expensive gifts like a phone, large sum of money, car, land, etc, and wait patiently till she finally sees how much you love her and agrees to give you the cookie.
Patience while providing for all or almost all her financial needs is the key!!
Dumb advice
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by SHOCK7(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
obembet:
How many guys can hold their joystick for 1yr
hello obembet why dat question?
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by emwye(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Is that so?
BobbyJayAms:
u really need to go back to school grin
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by stanliwise(m): 1:01am On Mar 06, 2019
ajalawole:
bro, that's not the way, I know I was wrong and may God forgive me. tot u also know girls of nowadays, honestly the truth is I wasn't sure she was pregnant and still with her husband, cuz afte 3daqys of scoring her she bring her 1st child to scot together at my place. I was the one who forced her to leave when her boss told me she was pregnant. we meet in august, she left my place in Oct and she give/ birth in January.
Oh I didn't see your reply since.
If I have to say anything I would say you're a Lucky man.
If her husband know of this, what defense do you have to say.
Cause what you said up there can't hold water.
Like you said I pray God forgive you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sexy Sugar Mummies Available Contact 07065484280 / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53