Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,476 members, 7,901,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (203969 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

The man aint got scruples Sire smiley

Still tripping on the self and ego

No room for the quodesh

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tgirl4real: So, we have become stiff necked and rebellious, huh? sad
all israel is stiff necked and rebellious. its our character flaw. well not me exactly. i have transcended being stiff necked and rebellious. i use discernment as a tool now. i pick and choose what the spirit tells me is right and leave the rest with no fuss grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: all israel is stiff necked and rebellious. its our character flaw. well not me exactly. i have transcended being stiff necked and rebellious. i use discernment as a tool now. i pick and choose what the spirit tells me is right and leave the rest with no fuss grin

You err. Read advocate's quotes again. The lord made you more thick-headed than the isrealites.

4 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You err. Read advocate's quotes again. The lord made you more thick-headed than the isrealites.
Touche grin

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Show us the facts smiley

Thread for thread word for word all ye scoffers combined cannot meet up

Now these words are not to massage any ego or provide cause for pride

They are just the facts

The time of the Christo pagan is over

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MEILYN(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

grin grin grin grin hahahahahahaha, u are sick
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

Show us the facts smiley

They are just the facts

indeed sire. this is why the heathens on nairaland are raging lol. they know once israel wakes up, the nukes are coming lol revelation chapter 11 vs 11 - end

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: apparently i cant close it. got orders from above to re-open it. i closed it cuz a co-mod came in there and called me satan and a false prophet grin

HAa....satan??how
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

Show us the facts smiley

They are just the facts

The war has only just begun......Alfa carry on!!!!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
MEILYN:
grin grin grin grin hahahahahahaha, u are sick
grin grin he does have a point. apparently israel is so stiff necked and rebellious they were perpetually scoffing the prophets. heck i believe a few prophets got lynched just for preaching lol. so the lord said he would make the prophets bolder and more rebellious so they can go toe to toe with the scoffers

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Pygru: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

That is when you asked a thread to be deleted, not locked.
I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See the bolded below
MEILYN:
What is your problem? He created the thread in the first place, he has every right to delete/close/edit his topic okay? Stop behaving like a learner bro[/b]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars:
Grammar Police dey collect bribe? Help me tell am say we fit make money quick quick for this section o.... Some Christians no sabi spell Christianity sef...

Eh, Chrisitianity is not a religion, it is a life of way...
Lmao!!! cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
and with all that being said ? lets clean up what we just wrote ? what say you Ajibam ? we shouldnt be having this out here ?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: indeed sire. this is why the heathens on nairaland are raging lol. they know once israel wakes up, the nukes are coming lol revelation chapter 11 vs 11 - end

just takes 144 thousand to be reminded of their true nature Sire

Now is judgement time.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

just takes 144 thousand to be aroused of their true nature Sire

Now is judgement time.
Judgement is right round the corner sire. its palpable. there is something in the air. an atmosphere of doom gloom and suspense. anxiety. can yall feel it ?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: Judgement is right round the corner sire. its palpable. there is something in the air. an atmosphere of doom gloom and suspense. anxiety. can yall feel it ?
no.
-_-
i'm actually feeling a little irked. Prophecy is for edification and comfort, not doom and gloom. Abi
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chibuebem: no.
-_-
i'm actually feeling a little irked. Prophecy is for edification and comfort, not doom and gloom. Abi
you do err sire >>> jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. <<< doom and gloom. the era of the gentiles is an era of doom and gloom. we are being refined in the furnace of affliction. this aint time to party and comfort. you say all that now because our situation is getting better meaning we are at the end of our affliction. 400 years ago when you were haunted down as slaves you would not be making this statement that prophesy is for comfort and edification.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: Judgement is right round the corner sire. its palpable. there is something in the air. an atmosphere of doom gloom and suspense. anxiety. can yall feel it ?

Feeling it proper Sire.

From first strike its all downhill

Things can only get worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdyQd6Xks7A

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Tgirl4real(f): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
Oga o.

When una do finish, una go come home sha. sad

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: you do err sire >>> jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. <<< doom and gloom. the era of the gentiles is an era of doom and gloom. we are being refined in the furnace of affliction. this aint time to party and comfort. you say all that now because our situation is getting better meaning we are at the end of our affliction. 400 years ago when you were haunted down as slaves you would not be making this statement that prophesy is for comfort and edification.
i think sir that that was for correction, that prophecy is supposed to lead men to repentance not bring terror and hopelessness on them.

1 corinthians 14:3
But everyone who prophesies speaks to men for their strengthening, encouragement and comfort.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: you do err sire >>> jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. <<< doom and gloom. the era of the gentiles is an era of doom and gloom. we are being refined in the furnace of affliction. this aint time to party and comfort. you say all that now because our situation is getting better meaning we are at the end of our affliction. 400 years ago when you were haunted down as slaves you would not be making this statement that prophesy is for comfort and edification.

Ive been reading all you've been sayig, so i am now a scoffer? undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Tgirl4real(f): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chibuebem: i think sir that that was for correction, that prophecy is supposed to lead men to repentance not bring terror and hopelessness on them.

1 corinthians 14:3
But everyone who prophesies speaks to men for their strengthening, encouragement and comfort.

Saying that the day of the Lord is at hand is actually VERY encouraging. Are you not tired living under the system of this world?

4 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguys: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
@moderators,
please i posted two topics and they were removed for apparently no reasons.
Please i demand an explanation.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Saying that the day of the Lord is at hand is actually VERY encouraging. Are you not tired living under the system of this world?
thats what i'm trying to tell him.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Tgirl4real(f): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chibuebem: thats what i'm trying to tell him.

No, that is what he is trying to tell you. grin

Go and read about the wrath of God and see if there is anything else for him to prophecy apart from what he is prophecying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (296)

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.