Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,284 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (202644 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by italo: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
striktlymi: Type: Complaint/Question

To: HumblebYGrace (Mod)

Time of complaint: 8:48am

Time of mod's last documented activity in this section: 1:47pm

Could it be that she sees my question/complaint as an insult to her? undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
italo:

I don't know mehn but with HBG 'anything' is possible.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: LOL
grin grin Striktlywahala

Lol!!!

I just noticed o. wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
Atleast you were given a reason for the ban undecided
italo:

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
italo:

Maybe she banned you for calling someone Satan. Which act is actually an insult to Satanists.

Please mods, don't ban anybody that call me Satan. It is never an insult to be refered to with the name of the Exalted One.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by italo: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Maybe she banned you for calling someone Satan. Which act is actually an insult to Satanists.

Please mods, don't ban anybody that call me Satan. It is never an insult to refered to with the name of the Exalted One.

Maybe she doesnt need you as her spokesperson.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Please mods, don't ban anybody that call me Satan. It is never an insult to refered to with the name of the Exalted One.

Italo also called me satan
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
italo:

Maybe you should stop calling people satan. As a christian, that is the worst thing u can call a person
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
@ italo, you may call alfa and co satans but atheists don't like it and I have received complaints concerning that.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by italo: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Italo also called me satan

I was referring to satan himself, not you whom I see as a child of God.

Besides, how is "satan" that you claim is non-existent worse than "fool""idiot""slave" that you ceaselessly call me and anyone who disagrees with you?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
Type: Complaint/Question

To: Mods

Time of complaint: 3:06pm

Why was my post hidden?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
italo:

Besides, how is "satan" that you claim is non-existent worse than "fool""idiot""slave" that you ceaselessly call me and anyone who disagrees with you?
I hope I have answered you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by italo: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: @ italo, you may call alfa and co satans but atheists don't like it and I have received complaints concerning that.

At least you answered. But next time try not to ignore me until I come hounding you on other threads. Its unfair.

Now...I understand your situation but let it be known that I consider no human being to be satan...though I know that he possesses some of them and uses them to certain degrees.

I was actually referring to satan himself, no one else.

Then...I was banned because Atheists cried that I said something they dont like.

If I complain about what they say that Christians dont like, will you ban them too?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
italo:

(Lowering my IQ) I am not.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
italo:

I wonder o!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by italo: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Logicboy03:
Maybe you should stop calling people satan. As a christian, that is the worst thing u can call a person

I didnt call YOU satan. As a Christian that is senseless because I know satan is not a human being though he can use a human being...

...and as an Atheist, satan should be nothing to you.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
italo:

At least you answered. But next time try not to ignore me until I come hounding you on other threads. Its unfair.

Now...I understand your situation but let it be known that I consider no human being to be satan...though I know that he possesses some of them and uses them to certain degrees.

I was actually referring to satan himself, no one else.

Then...I was banned because Atheists cried that I said something they dont like.

If I complain about what they say that Christians dont like, will you ban them too?
My apologies, tbh I didn't see your complaint here and I replied you when I saw your complaint on the chat thread, I hid your posts there because they were complaints and they belong here.

If we have problems and I don't attend to you here, send me a Pm, even if m not online I will come here and reply you.

My apologies once again sir.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by italo: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
@Humbledbygrace,

Hope you are ready to ban the anti-Catholics too. They constantly call us "demonic," "satanic"...

And we dont like it too.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by italo: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: My apologies, tbh I didn't see your complaint here and I replied you when I saw your complaint on the chat thread, I hid your posts there because they were complaints and they belong here.

If we have problems and I don't attend to you here, send me a Pm, even if m not online I will come here and reply you.

My apologies once again sir.

Its okay. I recognize it must be challenging being a mod.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Who is the silly mod that hid my complaint/Question??
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
italo:

I didnt call YOU satan. As a Christian that is senseless because I know satan is not a human being though he can use a human being...

...and as an Atheist, satan should be nothing to you.

He is no atheist. He just pretends to be one to look cool. Real atheists are Satanists.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
italo:

ouch! lipsrsealed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
striktlymi: Who is the silly mod that hid my complaint/Question??

That would be the usual suspect with a mission.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

God forbid.

Deepsight was a deist like Uyi but he was no dumbazz sophist.

SMH. I laughed upon reading it though.

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
idnoble135:
ouch! lipsrsealed

Sorry, I've gone as low as I can go today with doltish christians.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
This thread deserves at least one visit a day.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
Obadiah/HBG

Why was my complaint/question hidden??
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: one of your students is back sliding into christianity ? lmao. i gotta tell you Chief a lot of atheists are very shook. there was a staunch atheist. he swore up and down nairaland that i was a crazy nutjob and that he would be on this site till 2016 to laugh at me when ww3 does not happen ( i said ww3 will happen before obama exits office which leaves the maximum time at 2016 ). anyway what do you know ? yesterday the guy has broken down completely and is in tatters and is scared because he sees everything coming to pass. this here is his yesterday post

ALOT OF ATHEISTS ARE CURRENTLY SHOOK BROTHER. EVEN PLAETTON HAS BEEN ASKING A LOT OF CHRISTIAN QUESTIONS. YOU CAN TELL HIS INQUISITIVENESS BORDERS ON TRYING TO RETURN TO CHRIST LOL. ROUGH TIMES FOR ATHEIST I TELL YA SIR LOGICBOY

Trust me, a whole lot of atheists aren't shaken. They are as staunch in their atheism as Christians. As I say of my pastor, I say to them, kudos for consistency and non-conformity. As for me backsliding into Christianity, that's funny. What I'm currently backsliding into is atheism. Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: one of your students is back sliding into christianity ? lmao. i gotta tell you Chief a lot of atheists are very shook. there was a staunch atheist. he swore up and down nairaland that i was a crazy nutjob and that he would be on this site till 2016 to laugh at me when ww3 does not happen ( i said ww3 will happen before obama exits office which leaves the maximum time at 2016 ). anyway what do you know ? yesterday the guy has broken down completely and is in tatters and is scared because he sees everything coming to pass. this here is his yesterday post

ALOT OF ATHEISTS ARE CURRENTLY SHOOK BROTHER. EVEN PLAETTON HAS BEEN ASKING A LOT OF CHRISTIAN QUESTIONS. YOU CAN TELL HIS INQUISITIVENESS BORDERS ON TRYING TO RETURN TO CHRIST LOL. ROUGH TIMES FOR ATHEIST I TELL YA SIR LOGICBOY

Trust me, a whole lot of atheists aren't shaken. They are as staunch in their atheism as Christians. As I say of my pastor, I say to them, kudos for consistency and non-conformity. As for me backsliding into Christianity, that's funny. What I'm currently backsliding into is atheism. Honestly.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Sorry, I've gone as low as I can go today with doltish christians.
you did not have to quote me. No offense. cheesy
All thesame, a wonderful afternoon to you.
Cheers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
It's quite interesting to see that atheists don't feel comfortable being associated with Satan. How can they dislike being called what they don't believe in? I guess subconciously, they recognize the existence of the supernatural but their carnal/fleshly/rational being rejects it because it doesn't fit in with the box they have built and confined the concept of God/good and Satan/evil

grin tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.