Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (203975 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
Stegomiah:

Its not your job to put on the front page, but it is your job to suggest/recommend to the supermod, cos that's part of your job being a mod, and that's why we have a link for threads worth gracing front page, so bro, you are found wanting afterall you locked some similar threads and posted a link to the first thread cos that's the way it should be done. That was why i was surprised to see a different thread on the front page and the more reason i demanded an explanation, anywae apologies accepted!
Btw, i am not a male, ama female, although, that's not your fault, cos i did not indicate that on my profile

Alright...thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Itsfacts: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Why are the moderators deleting my post. This is fu cking bul lshit
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Itsfacts: Why are the moderators deleting my post. This is fu cking bul lshit
why must you use swear words in disguise? You deserve to be banned 10 times over till year 2097! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FakeID: 1:59am On Sep 11, 2013
its a fact grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Itsfacts: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2013
Chibuebem: why must you use swear words in disguise? You deserve to be banned 10 times over till year 2097! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If its a swear word the system will recognise it. The koko is, it is not a swear word just f somthing and bull something
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2013
[size=18pt]Complaint[/size]

[size=18pt]Dear Seun,[/size]

I am appalled by the behaviour of one the mods here on the religion section. I am disappointed in Obadiah777, who keeps on breaking the rules of the forum constantly.

Obadiah created and stickied the atheist/non christian thread on the religion section....only for him and other christians to derail it with christian romance. He even made the christian derailers bold enough to start saying that I am the trouble maker by his inaction and jest of me.

They are clearly breaking rule 1. They are derailing a thread meant for non-christian chat (for atheists, pagans etc) and they are there doing christian romance.

The worst thing is that obadiah continues to engage in the christian romance.

Here is the op of the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1412636/non-christian-chatbox-atheists-buddhists-voodooism#17685230

Here is my complaint on the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1412636/non-christian-chatbox-atheists-buddhists-voodooism/5#18031664

Obadiah the derailer
https://www.nairaland.com/1412636/non-christian-chatbox-atheists-buddhists-voodooism/4#18028504
https://www.nairaland.com/1412636/non-christian-chatbox-atheists-buddhists-voodooism/11#18037924

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2013
I'll sit this one out.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 11, 2013
aManFromMars: I'll sit this one out.

Be gone, JUDAS!!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2013
Logicboy03: [size=18pt]Complaint[/size]

[size=18pt]Dear Seun,[/size]

I am appalled by the behaviour of one the mods here on the religion section. I am disappointed in Obadiah777, who keeps on breaking the rules of the forum constantly.

Obadiah created and stickied the atheist/non christian thread on the religion section....only for him and other christians to derail it with christian romance. He even made the christian derailers bold enough to start saying that I am the trouble maker by his inaction and jest of me.

They are clearly breaking rule 1. They are derailing a thread meant for non-christian chat (for atheists, pagans etc) and they are there doing christian romance.

The worst thing is that obadiah continues to engage in the christian romance.

Here is the op of the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1412636/non-christian-chatbox-atheists-buddhists-voodooism#17685230

Here is my complaint on the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1412636/non-christian-chatbox-atheists-buddhists-voodooism/5#18031664

Obadiah the derailer
https://www.nairaland.com/1412636/non-christian-chatbox-atheists-buddhists-voodooism/4#18028504
https://www.nairaland.com/1412636/non-christian-chatbox-atheists-buddhists-voodooism/11#18037924

you are just angry that i wouldnt cater to your request to let you open another atheist chat thread with you as the OP. you will get over it buddy. we have 3 chat threads already. thats enough wink

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: you are just angry that i wouldnt cater to your request to let you open another atheist chat thread with you as the OP. you will get over it buddy. we have 3 chat threads already. thats enough wink

You have two choices in doing the right thing

1) Either hide all the irrelevant comments on that thread
2) Open a new atheist thread to replace the current one (and lock the current one)....I could care less who the op is
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

2) Open a new atheist thread to replace the current one (and lock the current one)....I could care less who the op is
you forgot the third option
3) build a bridge and get over it.

we are here to cater to your needs not your wants

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yeah, right...

Obadiah, please warm up the ban engine... This nigga be disrespecting u, giving u conditions and shit, he needs to be taught to stay in his lane...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: you forgot the third option

Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2013
someone is selfish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2013
aManFromMars:

Yeah, right...

Obadiah, please warm up the ban engine... This nigga be disrespecting u, giving u conditions and shit, he needs to be taught to stay in his lane...

grin grin
rightttt lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2013

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2013
aManFromMars:

Lmao.

Double lmao grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2013

What? Breaking the rules is my needs or wants?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2013
Moderators, what is my offense again that warrants you banning me from opening new topics?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Moderators, what is my offense again that warrants you banning me from opening new topics?

Hahahhaa! They even banned you?!

Maybe your doctrine is getting at them. LOL

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Moderators, what is my offense again that warrants you banning me from opening new topics?
would check it out for you OLA
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2013
aManFromMars: I'll sit this one out.

Some min later....

aManFromMars:

Yeah, right...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Some min later....

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Anyways, it was worth the 'likes'... tongue tongue tongue tongue

Enjoy your butthurt.. wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2013
I dont see any ban. try it again
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: I dont see any ban. try it again
Probably another 'heaven and hell' dream.. Since you can't see the ban, i think we should call it divine intervention.. Maybe even Jesus don tire....

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: I dont see any ban. try it again

oh. lipsrsealed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2013

Such is the arrogance of a typical christian. That is why we need a world free of you guys.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2013
ifeness:

Such is the arrogance of a typical christian. That is why we need a world free of you guys.
I'm sorry, but this is pathetic.
I'm sure your own atheist brethren agree with me.
Edit: it shows that you're a biased human being.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2013
aManFromMars:
Probably another 'heaven and hell' dream.. Since you can't see the ban, i think we should call it divine intervention.. Maybe even Jesus don tire....
grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2013
ifeness:

well only when pigs fly will you get a world free of us so i suggest you also build a brige and get over it

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2013
Chibuebem: I'm sorry, but this is pathetic.
I'm sure your own atheist brethren agree with me.
Edit: it shows that you're a biased human being.
Top of the morning to you sire
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: Top of the morning to you sire
thank you Sir. And good morning to you too.
How was your sleep?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (296)

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.