Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,245 members, 7,950,325 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (207400 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
obadiah777: if i were you i would remove that picture from your profile. i need to kick a field goal between the space in your two front teeth grin

Lmao.. his tongue needs the ventilation... grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HezronLorraine(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
uj_sizzle: Guys start a thread and discuss your gay issues there pls! This is supposed to be a COMPLAINTS and not DEBATE thread angry
it became a debate thread when the gay christians chat thread was being bullied.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

I agree. But do you see Christians threatening kleptomaniacs? Christians who are gay are desperate and Christianity is one religion open to change and reforms.. I hear there are gay bishops now.... So what's wrong with a gay Christian?

It's your Bible. Everyone has their own interpretations to suit whatever aids their interest. For me, if I were still a Chrisitian, I'd be more bothered about Obadiah's exegesis than whatever gay Christians may be up to.

Discussing like this with you is boring, joor,, too serious.. cry
sKeetz when something is wrong, it's wrong. The church today may be open to change and reforms, but that doesn't suddenly make 'sin' ok and it's insulting to more emotional people who don't want to identified by the same word with people who 'sin' and are comfortable in that state.

Oh and I like being boring, it's my serious side tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: it became a debate thread when the gay christians chat thread was being bullied.
How was that even bully? You guys invited both gays and homophobics to your thread claiming you wanna explain yourselves undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
obadiah777: if i were you i would remove that picture from your profile. i need to kick a field goal between the space in your two front teeth grin

grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

grin grin lwtmb
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
ledafaze:

grin grin grin
someone's learning grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HezronLorraine(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Thank you, I knew that God will fight this one for me.
Your Majesty,HBG,fight which one for u.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
uj_sizzle:
sKeetz when something is wrong, it's wrong. The church today may be open to change and reforms, but that doesn't suddenly make 'sin' ok and it's insulting to more emotional people who don't want to identified by the same word with people who 'sin' and are comfortable in that state.

what exactely are you insinuating ma'am?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ajibam is retiring...Good news.

Now we just need to hear from the Pope-hating Mod.

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
uj_sizzle:
he gone learn not to mess with me. thats what he is learning grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
uj_sizzle:

lolz
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Yooguyz:
what exactely are you insinuating ma'am?
What did you make out of it?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
obadiah777: he gone learn not to mess with me. thats what he is learning grin
And you are undecided

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
Meanwhile, now it seems that there might be a Casual Vacancy on the Board.....

Logicboy or Alfaseltzer for Mod anyone?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

[img]http://cdn.meme.li/i/omvl1.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
obadiah777: he gone learn not to mess with me. thats what he is learning grin

To mess with you? Dare not try that!

I dont bully people offline so why do it online? I just say the truth and I know its bitter mind you
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Oh well, we have to agree to disagree kiss

smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HezronLorraine(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
uj_sizzle:
How was that even bully? You guys invited both gays and homophobics to your thread claiming you wanna explain yourselves undecided
actually,the thread reads-Gay Christians Chatbox(gay-straight alliance).It was meant only for the gays and their straight allies.
It was bullied by the over-hyped born again christians in this section,they know themselves.They succeeded in burying the thread out of eye's reach into the sexuality section as well as shutting it down.Powers turned hands,we all know the result and they're not satisfied.
That's why I say:Christians are not truthful when they say Hate the sin,Love the sinner,cause what was clearly displayed here since yesterday is otherwise.Its been Hate the sin and Crucify the Sinner.That's first class bullying

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LightningLord: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mods, are y'all banning wiegraf, or the spambot?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
ledafaze:

To mess with you? Dare not try that!

I dont bully people offline so why do it online? I just say the truth and I know its bitter mind you
yeah yeah yeah yeah. keep it moving

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
LightningLord: Mods, are y'all banning wiegraf, or the spambot?
ill check it out.

twas spambot. i have released you sire
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: actually,the thread reads-Gay Christians Chatbox(gay-straight alliance).It was meant only for the gays and their straight allies.
It was bullied by the over-hyped born again christians in this section,they know themselves.They succeeded in burying the thread out of eye's reach into the sexuality section as well as shutting it down.Powers turned hands,we all know the result and they're not satisfied.
That's why I say:Christians are not truthful when they say Hate the sin,Love the sinner,cause what was clearly displayed here since yesterday is otherwise.Its been Hate the sin and Crucify the Sinner.That's first class bullying
Calling yourselves 'christians' was offensive to them undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
uj_sizzle:
What did you make out of it?
what i can say is am disappointed by the attitude displayed by so-called christians in this forum. Smh. Even after making my intentions clear, what i get in response is hate speech and a christian supporting hatred. What happened to John 13:35
" by this shall all men know that you are my DISCIPLES if ye have LOVE ONE to ANOTHER"
no wonder many athiests call xtainity a hypocrital religion! Judging by the above scripture All i can say is we DON'T HAVE CHRISTIANS IN NAIRALAND! finito!

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
Yooguyz:
what i can say is am disappointed by the attitude displayed by so-called christians in this forum. Smh. Even after making my intentions clear, what i get in response is hate speech and a christian supporting hatred. What happened to John 13:35
" by this shall all men know that you are my DISCIPLES if ye have LOVE ONE to ANOTHER"
no wonder many athiests call xtainity a hypocrital religion! Judging by the above scripture All i can say is we DON'T HAVE CHRISTIANS IN NAIRALAND! finito!

This is what pisses me off big time... People quoting the scriptures to suit themselves... Please dnt let us dawdle on this issue... Christ was talking to the selected there... not just all the dic.k and harry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by KraticKratus: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Yooguyz:

The bolded sounds like a gay speech.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
Yooguyz:
lol ok then. Seems you've just agreed gays ain't Christians afterall.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LightningLord: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
obadiah777: ill check it out.

twas spambot. i have released you sire

Thank you kind ser, if you'd extend your graciousness to unhiding my post here so I can continue my peaceful discussion, that would be appreciated good ser.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
jackbauersballs: Meanwhile, now it seems that there might be a Casual Vacancy on the Board.....

Logicboy or Alfaseltzer for Mod anyone?

You dont like the religion section..........me a mod? Lets make some predictions if i become a mod

1) The christian cabal will come will full force complaining that I am not suitable for the position out of fear that this will give me more power to push strong atheist threads
2) My co mods will use every opportunity to backstab me to the admins. We can see them jumping over each other to appease their different factions over the gay thread. If xtians can backstab each other.....
3) striklymi and enigma will appoint themselves lawyers and interprete all my decisions according to the 21 rules of NL and the bible.
4) seeing as i dont tolerste butthurt or xtian intolerance very well.....some xtian casualties might occur
5) seun will call me a troll at my resignation thread

Drama

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
ledafaze:

This is what pisses me off big time... People quoting the scriptures to suit themselves... Please dnt let us dawdle on this issue... Christ was talking to the selected there... not just all the dic.k and harry
oh really! He was speaking to the selected abi? The selected Jews and christians abi? So you can love the christian and hate the sinner abi, love the straight people and hate the gays? Love the christians and hate the muslims?

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by KraticKratus: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Seun should do the right thing: apologise to MMW and put him back.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
Yooguyz:
oh really! He was speaking to the selected abi? The selected Jews and christians abi? So you can love the christian and hate the sinner abi, love the straight people and hate the gays? Love the christians and hate the muslims?

My work here's done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (296)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.