Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,372 members, 7,950,780 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (207422 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
i need some religious threads to attack. any suggestion?

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
jackbauersballs: Hank Schrader is dead.

Pinkman is a Slave.

Walter White is a legend
Lol. Are you high?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
ifeness: i need some religious threads to attack. any suggestion?
That will be an immature thing to do.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

The lady in question is not even Nigerian.

Either way she is an African

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
Reyginus: That will be an immature thing to do.

that is my passion. i always follow my passion.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: He used valgur that's why I hid his post, I have nothing against him.

I used valgur? my right yansh is vulgar?

How many times have Ishilove and a lot of other people used that same word when making jokes on this forum? When did yansh become a vulgar word?

Please post the contents of my post so others know you're not lying.

You have nothing against me? Lol. I'm not one to pretend. I have tried all possible means and seems even the other moderators are choosing to ignore my complaint. It might be that they think by ignoring my complaint(the same tactics you're trying to use here), they would be able to prevent you from giving irrational excuses as you usually do.

Hide any of my posts one more time. Then you will have 'something' against me.

Fair warning.

smiley

Have a great evening.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: last night, salt and pepper horror things cheesy

Lolz.........dey there dey troll with ishilove....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Judas2013: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
ifeness:

Yes do it if you are bored
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
jackbauersballs: Hank Schrader is dead.

Pinkman is a Slave.

Walter White is a legend

grin grin

I hate you.. where's uju? pls, move this post to your section.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. Are you high?

On Cannabis, Yes.

Just saw the latest episode of Breaking Bad too.

Then I logged in to see Muskeeto in exactly the same spot I was in with HBG a couple of weeks back.

The girl knows how to push buttons on the sly.

Meanwhile one last episode to go....

Damn this is some good e-gbow... cool
ifeness:

Lol. Okay. Go ahead.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: last night, salt and pepper horror things cheesy
Lmao!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
jackbauersballs:

On Cannabis, Yes.

Then I logged in to see Muskeeto in exactly the same spot I was in with HBG a couple of weeks back.

Smh. We've lost you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
jackbauersballs:

On Cannabis, Yes.

I got breaking Bad on Netflix. is it any good? i just finished Dexter.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
ifeness:

4.8 over 5, very good. I just finished season 2. It's as good as Prison break, season 1..
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
ifeness:

The Most Amazing Show Known To Man...

Highly recommended.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

4.8 over 5, very good. I just finished season 2. It's as good as Prison break, season 1..

Ok thanks. I got all season on Netflix. You should watch Dexter,it is brilliant!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
And Ihedinobi thought Ajibam would be the Christian MacLatunji.. lol..

I'm beginning to think the whole point of NL moderation is to get users to hate you. That way, Seun knows you're doing your job and you get to keep it.

Crazy, I tell you....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
jackbauersballs:

The Most Amazing Show Known To Man...

Highly recommended.

I will bro,thanks smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
ifeness:

Ok thanks. I got all season on Netflix. You should watch Dexter,it is brilliant!

I got bored after the first few episodes.. don't know... it's just sad knowing who the killer is..

I heard Hannibal's good too, will check that out sometime...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
ifeness:

Am gonna download breaking bad....it has great reviews.. Erm. Dexter never finih now........remaining the last episode of the last season 8
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
ifeness:

Dexter is good but the premise is really over played already.

Hannibal, Monk, House, even Diabolik(at a stretch) use the same plot device of an unhinged hero.

Breaking Bad is the ultimate Series. and Walter White is the league of Ultimate Anti-Heroes like Kratos and Eric Cartman cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Dexter is good but the premise is really over played already.

Hannibal, Monk, House, even Diabolik(at a stretch) use the same plot device of an unhinged hero.

Breaking Bad is the ultimate Series. and Walter White is the league of Ultimate Anti-Heroes like Kratos and Eric Cartman cool

Ah, Kratos.....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

Ah, Kratos.....

Indeed....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
[size=16pt]Complaint[/size]

Please, I need people's answer on this-

I reported a Nairalander's comments to the mods using the report button. I reported two comments that deemed to be trolling and derailing. Then, instead of the mod to hide the comments, the mod goes behind to email the culprit to amend the comments. The culprit just removes one of the comments.

Erm.....is it only me or is it that some mods now have their cabal that they protect with underhanded tactics? I feel I should start having relationships with mods and sending them my email addresses.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Satan sees you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
ledafaze: Obadiah...

*laughing heavily* why did you hide my quoted post?
ROTF
i didnt hide any of your posts

oh ok the one with the image of the scrotum ? yup i hid it. thats not an appropriate image for this section
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Satan sees you.

kratos killed Hades......Satan is useless
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
obadiah777: i didnt hide any of your posts

smiley smiley

*hug* no baygon this time,.. tongue muskeeto's dead... cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Logicboy03: [size=16pt]Complaint[/size]

Please, I need people's answer on this-

[b]I reported a Nairalander's comments to the mods using the report button. I reported two comments that deemed to be trolling and derailing. Then, instead of the mod to hide the comments, the mod goes behind to email the culprit to amend the comments.
Before I comment, how did you come about this?

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

kratos killed Hades......Satan is useless

grin grin grin

Alfa must be one of those unlucky minions. hheehere those combos... getting the PS4 or XBox one? Can't seem to make up my mind...
aManFromMars:

smiley smiley

*hug* no baygon this time,.. tongue muskeeto's dead... cheesy
lol what you talkin bout sire ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (296)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.