Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,001 members, 7,925,119 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 10:42 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (205647 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MacDaddy01: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
JeSoul: Others do it all the time.

Like I mentioned open another thread, don't put his name in the title, state your case and you can reference jo's stance (using quotes from him would be better, be specific) rather than a blanket all-out thread that appears as an "attack" on him. Thanks ehn.

Hey, no probs.

I think I was too angry with the guys false preaching that could lead to people's deaths.

Cheers
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
^lol. No problemo. I moved your other thread to Foreign Affairs..."FBI" matter puts it in that jurisdiction. At least you can still post on it seeing you're not banned there lol.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MacDaddy01: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
JeSoul: ^lol. No problemo. I moved your other thread to Foreign Affairs..."FBI" matter puts it in that jurisdiction. At least you can still post on it seeing you're not banned there lol.

no probs.

Still, this doesnt mean that I wouldnt tackle your beliefs.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
^in the famous words of pimply faced teenage girls all over American high schools...

Bring. It. On.

cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MacDaddy01: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
JeSoul: ^in the famous words of pimply faced teenage girls all over American high schools...

Bring. It. On.

cool

Okay.

Remember, that I have been known to debunk moderators so bad that they turn into monsters. Maclatunji is evidence.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
^have no fear oh ye of little faith. The worst I can turn into is a big pile of marshmallows smiley. There's nothing wrong in being taught or shown you're wrong in one thing or another so I welcome tests to my faith - they will either fortify what is good or strip away what is bad smiley.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MacDaddy01: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
JeSoul: ^have no fear oh ye of little faith. The worst I can turn into is a big pile of marshmallows smiley. There's nothing wrong in being taught or shown you're wrong in one thing or another so I welcome tests to my faith - they will either fortify what is good or strip away what is bad smiley.

No probs. Seems, you'd like to take your spanking gracefully like a naughty girl cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tidytim: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2012
Mods kindly remove this offensive article where Christ is called a bastard.

I am sure if this was about Muhammad, it would have been removed eons ago. !!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1048756/jesus-b-d
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MacDaddy01: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2012
tidytim: Mods kindly remove this offensive article where Christ is called a bastard.

lol....are you now a muslim sympathizer? grin grin grin grin

Christians understand free speech.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2012
tidytim: Mods kindly remove this offensive article where Christ is called a bastard.

Done. Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
question for MMW and Jesoul. is there a forum for only moderators to discuss nairaland issues?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
toba: question for MMW and Jesoul. is there a forum for only moderators to discuss nairaland issues?
[size=16pt]YES THERE IS[/size]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
manmustwac: [size=16pt]YES THERE IS[/size]
thanks. u've been around for a while since 2008. when next u have such discussion, there are some guys that arent fit to be moderators and u guys should tell seun to kick such pple out. ok?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
It is not as simple as that toba. Seun knows who they are just like you and i do. The best i could do is start a topic titled Nairalanders Who Are Not Fit To Be Moderators but i don't think its wise (and i don't have the liver) to do that. Am already in trouble with the queen of nairaland for comments i made in MacDaddy's topic here https://www.nairaland.com/1041300/moderators-please-create-thread-explaining so you know the saying See No Evil Hear No Evil
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
i understand u perfectly and would address ur post in piece
manmustwac: It is not as simple as that toba. Seun knows who they are just like you and i do. The best i could do is start a topic titled Nairalanders Who Are Not Fit To Be Moderators but i don't think its wise (and i don't have the liver) to do that. Am already in trouble with the queen of nairaland for comments i made in MacDaddy's topic here https://www.nairaland.com/1041300/moderators-please-create-thread-explaining so you know the saying See No Evil Hear No Evil
firstly i dont think seun has too much info about the mods cos the supermod ought to be in charge of that. but in cases where mukina is biased, she might opt not to do the right thing in advising him.

as regards starting a thread on who shouldnt be a moderator, i dont think its a bad idea cos u moderators are moderating the forum of human beings and not that of machines. once we feel, u arent doing well, we have the right to protest. look at the issue of sagamite, a moderator that erred several times until he lost the position.

Im particularly concerned about tunji the moderator in the islam section. that guy is just not matured to be a moderator at all and im angry that mukina was part of the decision making team that made him a mod. this same tunji has had issues with atleast 5 moderators and also several members. mukina had to delete several posts on the muslim singles thread where tunji started picking issues with jaybee over a lady in the islam section deols that openly rejected tunji, yet tunji kept stalking her. he acts with autoritarianism. he does it like an opportunist.
let me ask u a question MmW. is it out of place to ask about u or jesoul on this thread? i mean if either of u were absent for a while and i posted here to ask about ur welfare?
i've compiled grounds that are very enough for seun to use to remove tunji as a mod. lots of grounds, abuse of power etc.

lastly i read ur comment on macdaddy's thread. i can say u are 1000000% correct. Mukina is sometimes biased in favouring islamic threads that hardly go pass 3 pages. she's a friend and a sister to me but then i'll speak the truth. the islam section is very dry and thats why pple hardly post there, but u find there threads making the homepage. check out this thread www.nairaland.com/1047271/section-mosque

it shows the seclusion

anyway, i ve said mine and i may be forced to start a thread showing why tunji isnt fit to be a mod. he sent me a crazy e-mail yesterday, which i may have to forward to u guys to see how immatured he is.

at ur next meeting, quote my post for seun to read. im a veteran here grin since 2006
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
toba: i understand u perfectly and would address ur post in piece firstly i dont think seun has too much info about the mods cos the supermod ought to be in charge of that. but in cases where mukina is biased, she might opt not to do the right thing in advising him.
Seun dose about 3 posts a day now and spends more time reading topics. I saw his name viewing the McDaddy topic about How To Write A Homepage Topic here before it got moved to the Nairaland/General section.

toba:
as regards starting a thread on who shouldnt be a moderator, i dont think its a bad idea cos u moderators are moderating the forum of human beings and not that of machines. once we feel, u arent doing well, we have the right to protest. look at the issue of sagamite, a moderator that erred several times until he lost the position.
You start a topic in the nairaland/general section then.

toba:
Im particularly concerned about tunji the moderator in the islam section. that guy is just not matured to be a moderator at all and im angry that mukina was part of the decision making team that made him a mod. this same tunji has had issues with atleast 5 moderators and also several members. mukina had to delete several posts on the muslim singles thread where tunji started picking issues with jaybee over a lady in the islam section deols that openly rejected tunji, yet tunji kept stalking her. he acts with autoritarianism. he does it like an opportunist.
let me ask u a question MmW. is it out of place to ask about u or jesoul on this thread? i mean if either of u were absent for a while and i posted here to ask about ur welfare?
i've compiled grounds that are very enough for seun to use to remove tunji as a mod. lots of grounds, abuse of power etc.
Yes its ok to ask about me or JeSoul if you don't see any of us around for a while Goshen360 did that recently when JeSoul was away theres no harm in doing that or sending an email. As for maclatunji if you want to start a topic about us moderators please be diplomatic, choose your words carefully and don't mention anybodys name.

toba:
lastly i read ur comment on macdaddy's thread. i can say u are 1000000% correct. Mukina is sometimes biased in favouring islamic threads that hardly go pass 3 pages. she's a friend and a sister to me but then i'll speak the truth. the islam section is very dry and thats why pple hardly post there, but u find there threads making the homepage. check out this thread www.nairaland.com/1047271/section-mosque

it shows the seclusion

anyway, i ve said mine and i may be forced to start a thread showing why tunji isnt fit to be a mod. he sent me a crazy e-mail yesterday, which i may have to forward to u guys to see how immatured he is.

at ur next meeting, quote my post for seun to read. im a veteran here grin since 2006
We don't have meeting there just like you guys don't have meetings in Religion. We just open topics like we do here on religion but there topics are concerning nairaland issues like the garri gang, homepage topics, nairaland troublemakers, the spambot etc.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MacDaddy01: 7:00am On Sep 17, 2012
I am happy that a well respected christian (Toba) is saying all these things. If it were Macdaddy/logicboy, they would have shunned me and said that I'm an atheist fool who is just upset with being banned.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2012
JeSoul: ^you muslims cannot have your cake and it eat it.

Any and all topics regarding islam are to be sent to the islam section. Seun's rules. Did you already ask about this months ago here? https://www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators/31#10918483

Lol grin grin grin eating cake and having it is what you do here whenever you violate NL laws by turning the Religion Section to a moderator complaints sections, in addition I think one does not need the brains of homer Simpson to know that a topic that addresses Christians, and about Christians behaviour suddenly become a candidate for the Islamic section and also turn into a bigot cry for eating cake and having it too!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MacDaddy01: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lol grin grin grin eating cake and having it is what you do here whenever you violate NL laws by turning the Religion Section to a moderator complaints sections, in addition I think one does not need the brains of homer Simpson to know that a topic that addresses Christians, and about Christians behaviour suddenly become a candidate for the Islamic section and also turn into a bigot cry for eating cake and having it too!

Can everyone see exhibit A (Vedaxcool's comment)

Vedaxcool is one of the biggest trolls on the religion section. He is given an escape-jail card in the islam section to abuse atheists and christians because he is a mulsim. He derailed one of my threads. I complained and guess what Maclatunji did? He cautioned me and removed the thread.

Lol...I can only laugh when Vedaxcool acts surprised when they say that there is some intolerance among some muslims
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin the jailed kid is loosing grip on reality!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mkmyers45(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
How many threads can one open in a day and at what time interval?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
mkmyers45: How many threads can one open in a day and at what time interval?
There isn't any limit stipulated under NL rules. And at the same time posting a bunch of topics can be defined as spamming. Why do you ask?

@Toba & MMW,
interesting conversation. Lemme just siddon look & see what happens... but anyborry mess with my girl Muki will be fired with rotten tomato & tatashe - right inside the eyes cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mkmyers45(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
JeSoul: There isn't any limit stipulated under NL rules. And at the same time posting a bunch of topics can be defined as spamming. Why do you ask?

Just asking...

Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
mkmyers45:

Just asking...

Thanks
Ok no problemo. Happy posting.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
manmustwac: Seun dose about 3 posts a day now and spends more time reading topics. I saw his name viewing the McDaddy topic about How To Write A Homepage Topic here before it got moved to the Nairaland/General section.
lets hope he sees my post here to deal decisively with the issues raised herein

You start a topic in the nairaland/general section then.
Would consider that if necessary.

Yes its ok to ask about me or JeSoul if you don't see any of us around for a while Goshen360 did that recently when JeSoul was away theres no harm in doing that or sending an email.
Thank u so much. I asked about someone's welfare on a thread like this, next thing was for the overzealous tunji to send me a mail not to ask about nairalanders. is he insane? Even people ask after Mukina and she respond, yet this opportunist sent me a mail not to ask about anyone in a section that the person seldom visit. Is that not ultra vires on his part?

As for maclatunji if you want to start a topic about us moderators please be diplomatic, choose your words carefully and don't mention anybodys name.
Tunji lost his respect long ago. I can even remember a thread that mukina had to call him to order. If i were to start a thread about him, there would be more pple that would call for his removal as a mod more than u guys can imagine

We don't have meeting there just like you guys don't have meetings in Religion. We just open topics like we do here on religion but there topics are concerning nairaland issues like the garri gang, homepage topics, nairaland troublemakers, the spambot etc.
In offices these days, even managers hold meetings away from the regular staff. Im a manager and head of department in my office. We do hold such meetings to review performances and set targets and objectives. When u guys hold such meetings, u'll be able to correct urselves and chart a better way forward for nairaland which you're moderating.

Anyway thanks for ur time
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
JeSoul:

@Toba & MMW,
interesting conversation. Lemme just siddon look & see what happens... but anyborry mess with my girl Muki will be fired with rotten tomato & tatashe - right inside the eyes cheesy
Madam long time.
Your mukina changed sometime mid last year 2011' from the old Mukina prior to mid 2011.

Some pple joined nairaland and won her heart away from the usual pple hence her change. I'm sure she understands what i mean
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
toba: Madam long time.
Your mukina changed sometime mid last year 2011' from the old Mukina prior to mid 2011.

Some pple joined nairaland and won her heart away from the usual pple hence her change. I'm sure she understands what i mean
Long time indeed. I hope say you have been more than fine smiley. One thing I try to remind myself daily is we're all human beings and therefore destined to be 'biased' in one form or another - hence why we have diverse mods from different backgrounds. If you look at the totality of her track record, she's done a great job keeping a handle on things, especially dealing with all kinds of crazies all over the forum. So ejo, pls (and my bro MMW pls) cut sister Muki some slack ehn smiley. Cheers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2012
Hi Jesoul, long time no talk !!

Please can you remove this despicable article https://www.nairaland.com/1053379/kill-muslem-today.

Let us show some respect and decorum when dealing with our Muslim brethren though they might not reciprocate.

Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MacDaddy01: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2012
frosbel: Hi Jesoul, long time no talk !!

Please can you remove this despicable article https://www.nairaland.com/1053379/kill-muslem-today.

Let us show some respect and decorum when dealing with our Muslim brethren though they might not reciprocate.

Thanks.

Seconded. I dont want to add flame to the fire.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
Frosbel & MacD, its done. Thanks for the heads up, proud of you guys & other section members who refuse to return bigotry for bigotry smiley. Kudos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (296)

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.