Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,866 members, 7,952,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Millionaire Dad Puts His Virgin Daughter, 26, On Sale For £240,000 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Millionaire Dad Puts His Virgin Daughter, 26, On Sale For £240,000 (564 Views)

Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) / Thailand Millionaire Offers ₦120 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Virgin D / My Husband Puts His Family’s Interest Over Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Millionaire Dad Puts His Virgin Daughter, 26, On Sale For £240,000 by scottofficail: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2019
A millionaire dad is offering £240,000 and a stake in his multi-million pound fruit farm to any man who will win the love of his daughter.
Arnon Rodthong, 58, a Thai multi-millionaire farm owner, is willing to give up some of his assets to help his virgin daughter, Karnsita, 26, find Mr Right.
Taking his daughter's future into his hands, Mr Rodthong, who owns a prosperous durian fruit farm in Chumphon province, southern Thailand, put up an offer which highlights his daughter's attributes.
He said that his daughter, who helps him run the family business, speaks fluent English and Chinese and is a virgin.
As for the man who can vie for his daughter's heart, Mr Rodthong says there are no restrictions on what nationality the "husband" should be as long as they "work hard and make Karnsita happy".
He said:

click on the link below to view more photos and continue readinghttps://socialnoted..com/2019/03/millionaire-dad-puts-his-virgin.html
Re: Millionaire Dad Puts His Virgin Daughter, 26, On Sale For £240,000 by bukatyne(f): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2019
Road to finding a husband that won't love her.
Re: Millionaire Dad Puts His Virgin Daughter, 26, On Sale For £240,000 by scottofficail: 6:55am On May 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Or Situationship / My Newly Married Younger Sister Fought Me, When I Asked Her To Wash My Clothes / Do You Have Any Story Surrounding Your Birth???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.