Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,715 members, 7,979,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 08:39 AM

Contribution Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contribution Needed (383 Views)

Woman Holding contribution money reportedly Loses Her Memory in aba (pics) / Marriage Contribution Wahala / My Contribution To The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contribution Needed by Joelsunnys: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
I have been with this lady for the past 3yrs and she is the type that is not open minded to me untill recently she changed after much separation and settlement. My question now is that while I come to visit her I get full hug, then when am to leave her the good bye hug is usually not as good as the welcoming hug. So ladies, guys what do you have to say on this. Mind you criticism is allowed.
Re: Contribution Needed by LuciferRedeemed: 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Joelsunnys:
[s]I have been with this lady for the past 3yrs and she is the type that is not open minded to me untill recently she changed after much separation and settlement. My question now is that while I come to visit her I get full hug, then when am to leave her the good bye hug is usually not as good as the welcoming hug. So ladies, guys what do you have to say on this. Mind you criticism is allowed.[/s]

Mr. Man stop wasting my time.

I ran in here thinking you wanted me to contribute money for you & not this rubbish.
What a waste!

I'm so disappointed right now.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Contribution Needed by Newboss(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hug? Seriously bro?

Dude, go for a welcoming blòwjob and a good bye blòwjob. Hugs are for just friends angry
Re: Contribution Needed by Fidelismaria: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
It means she doesn't want you to go...

She wants you to stay with her forever...

She's always happy to see you but sad to let you go

Check my signature for what you can take along next time you go visiting

The welcoming hug she go give you this time around ehh...hin no go be here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Election In Uni That Year! Won Both My Opponent And His Girl / --- / Sholiezly Drops Another Hit.. Title Eledumare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.