Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,116 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:51 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (70688 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2010
jalether:

Another delusional statement

In the first half, Sunderland had most of the possession and were the more purposeful team and the second half was no different
Did you just discover the word "delusion"?.The way you are throwing it around like some eureka slang! is grating.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ritchboy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2010
make i go play Halo Reach jorrrrrr tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2010
?TEKRAM WOH

" Ndi Gunners, ke otu Ahia mere?"
"Ahia kwanu?"
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ritchboy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2010
Eastbay:

?TEKRAM WOH

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my lawyers go soon deal with you grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2010
@i agree. . .
Feels good using it on the originator. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by v3: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2010
jalether:

Another delusional statement

In the first half, Sunderland had most of the possession and were the more purposeful team and the second half was no different
You're such a big sook!
Were you streaming the pictures in your sleep? SMH
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mystikal(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2010
Very few teams will leave Stadium of Light with maximum points tis season.

Let me go spend some time with the Pope abeg!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2010
Meanwhile

YAYA KAS--- (cough cough)

BAWO LO-- (My bad)

HOW MAR---(Why I dey stammer sef )

QUE MARCE---(Language dey hard me today)

Abeg someone helep me comflete am o in case you know wetin i wan ask

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by olodo(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2010
Am too sure we are all paind because we lost 2 vital point. One thing am so happy about is our defence line. If we can play like this when we are one man down. Common guy we are winning the Epl this season. Wt a good backline did any one notice d shine in Alumin?.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2010
Heads up boys, heads up!!!
Even though we eventually lost 2 points, we did put in a good shift. Spirit boys, spirit!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by BinghiNya(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2010
Arsenal can't even with fantasy premier league not to talk of real epl.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mystikal(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2010
dayokanu:

GAYYners would never surprise me. What has quality rimming time with some Priest gotta do with your dropped points.

Cant you just keep today Holy from all homosexual activity? Today is the Sabbath day.

LOL! Dirty Mind.

At least it wasnt a goalless draw @ home.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by biolabee(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2010
kay_pumpin:

WTF?You mean the type of leadership he's showing presently in Shitty?And what's leadership gotta do with today's game?

It hurts they equalized in the added secs of the added mins  undecided BUT there are a lot of positives to take from this game.A midfield of Jack Wilshere and Denilson played better than what we had 11 men on the field.

Kos and Schillaci did a marvelous job( 2 new players) it was unbelievable.I think we lost it(it feels more like a loss) the moment Chamakh didn't utilize his chance and Rozzi lost from penaity( ikpeba r) spot.

Damn i am pained right now. sad but kudos to the lad.

kay i agree u are pissed off but lets look at it this way

In every team i know there is a designated PK taker, free kick taker and someone who takes charge of stuff

i never knew rosicky was a vice captain.

debo, u dont have to be acidic in ur defence of chamakh but i dont believe he will score more than 15 goals iin the league, he has good hold up play and is fairly strong but he will still be bulled off the ball.
koscielny will be found out soon
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2010
Jeez this was worse than a loss maynne!! Its like someone punching you in the gut and kicking you while rolling on the floor. .

Inasmuch as the ref coulda swapped his black for the Sunderland red and white he did give Nasiru a soft penalty which Razaki failed to convert!! So i don't want Wenger blaming anyone except him

Abeg e get one small quiz i wan ask. The winner gets a bottle of Alomo! First come first serve basis please

Who blocked and who did the ball bounce off to enable Darren Bent control and lash the ball into our net??

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2010
biolabee:

kay i agree u are pissed off but lets look at it this way

In every team i know there is a designated PK taker, free kick taker and someone who takes charge of stuff

i never knew rosicky was a vice captain.
Persie,Fab and Arshavin in that particular order are our known penalty takers.As it was none of them were on the field and Rosicky is the most experienced out field player when we had the PK so what are you on about?Go back and watch the game and see how we improved when we were one man short.How our defence dealt very well with virtually everything thrown at them.I do not mind when people criticize,but please do with justification.

What's who wore the captain's band got to do with the result?I am sure if Al has had it on him,you will say he's the one with bad luck. tongue

debo, u dont have to be acidic in your defence of chamakh but i dont believe he will score more than 15 goals iin the league, he has good hold up play and is fairly strong but he will still be bulled off the ball.
Chamakh bullied off the ball?There's a reason he's appraised as someone who brings other into play and it his ball-retension and shielding prowess that's helped him.Infact that is his forte.

koscielny will be found out soon

A-40:

Who blocked and who did the ball bounce off to enable Darren Bent control and lash the ball into our net??

Kos had a wonderful game and this is what the two of you can come up with?Jeeeeeeeeez angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2010
A-40:

When I say you have got something against Koscielny, you say I am wrong.
Clichy attempted to clear the ball and rammed it straight to LK6, how was that Lk6's fault?
LK and Squills had 100% today.
I bet if we had played this match with Verm and Gallas, it might have been 3 or 4-1
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2010
Maybe 1-1 is just fair.
Sunderland were massive
They moved the ball well and played out of their skin
It was painful, rozzi missed the penalty.
Just heard that AW said Nasri shoulda taken the penalty!
So sad because had Fab4 or Arshavin been on the field, they woulda taken it
but, let's be real, they coulda missed it also tongue tongue
AA23 had two chances in the 2nd half, but missed
The Central defensive partnership was impressive today thruout the match.
Almunia hardly made any save today
Clichy was mediocre today.
Its West Brom next.
Don't care much about the CC game midweek
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2010
Gutted to hear we dropped the points in the last minutes of the game, especially after missing a penalty.

Haven't watched the game or seen any reviews, so I'll save my comments for later.

That said, I hope Cesc is ok.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2010
Lack lustre game coming off a european high, oh why oh why must all our games after European games be all away this season? I hope I'm spared more games like this. All dem guys chillin with Colin Lewin had better get back in the squad real quick.

I expected Le Prof to rotate a bit particularly in the center, my favourite teenager Wilshere IMO shouldnt have started today and maybe one other player upfront but can't blame His Lordship much, prolly keeping Denilson to provide some experience in the Carling cup team for tuesday. Having said that though, that doesn't explain Clichy's nervy moments or Song's lack of caution, he knew he was on a yellow and that those men in black shorts are out to get us.

Never thought the day would come when I will have to come down hard on my favorite players, but Song, Clichy, Rozza and Jack(in the first half) didn't cover themselves with much glory, to be honest I think we were lucky to escape with a draw though Sunderland can also count themselves lucky. My MOM was Kos without a doubt with Squill coming real close, he was a rock in the 1st half getting all dem headers, Chamakh was a warrior as usual but I think he would welcome this week long rest, all that hard work on opposition backline is sure to take its toll.

Now on to the kids on tuesday, I'll be watching out for my main man JET starting to write himself into Arsenal fan folklore by tearing apart Tottnumb, lest I forget, get well soon mon capitane we need you and Mr. Dowd, pls stop living 15 seconds behind everyone else.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2010
mystikal:

Very few teams will leave Stadium of Light with maximum points tis season.
You can say that again
kay_pumpin:

Did you just discover the word "delusion"?.The way you are throwing it around like some eureka slang! is grating.
Are you paying this dude any attention?DK just taught him the word!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Persie,Fab and Arshavin in that particular order are our known penalty takers.As it was none of them were on the field and Rosicky is the most experienced out field player when we had the PK so what are you on about?Go back and watch the game and see how we improved when we were one man short.How our defence dealt very well with virtually everything thrown at them.I do not mind when people criticize,but please do with justification.

What's who wore the captain's band got to do with the result?I am sure if Al has had it on him,you will say he's the one with bad luck. tongue
Chamakh bullied off the ball?There's a reason he's appraised as someone who brings other into play and it his ball-retension and shielding prowess that's helped him.Infact that is his forte.

Kos had a wonderful game and this is what the two of you can come up with?Jeeeeeeeeez angry
[size=14pt]You have just won 10million naira!!!!!! grin grin grin grin[/size]

I owe you a bottle of Alomo! Abeg the guy get bad luck jor! Anyone else woulda deflected that ball to a corner instead the bomboclat decelerated the ball for Bent to blast

HNIC:

When I say you have got something against Koscielny, you say I am wrong.
Clichy attempted to clear the ball and rammed it straight to LK6, how was that Lk6's fault?
LK and Squills had 100% today.
I bet if we had played this match with Verm and Gallas, it might have been 3 or 4-1
Sorry you where late!

Why are you peeps getting sensitive? Did i say he had a bad game all i asked was who did the ball bounce off and all of una just run press control + P
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2010
Quick 1 . . .I ave my issues wit Kosoro, Koseniyan or warreva u call him, Squills like I expected shyts on him by miles
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2010
take 2 . . .was Chamakh bought 2 play n score against lowly teams BRAGA n B'POOL ? depositing him upfront to d what?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

take 2 . . .was Chamakh bought 2 play n score against lowly teams BRAGA n B'POOL ? depositing him upfront to d what?
Funniest piece i have read all my life. . . . so he's expected to score against the TOP TEAMS we are yet to play against? undecided tongue OR i do not get it,is Sunderland a big team now?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2010
take 3 . . .Nasri chickened out of playing d PK, Why do our boys get gutless when it matters most? case study: vs BARCA
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

take 3 . . .Nasri chickened out of playing d PK, Why do our boys get gutless when it matters most? case study: vs BARCA
Hindsight is such a bliss. . . . what's to say Nasri WILL score. .  .the greatest of them have missed penalties,haven't they? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2010
take 4 . . .I appreciate that Dudu agrees with me that JET is the future of Arsenal footie, just like we said of SONG.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2010
Take 5 . . .Alumi wld still mess up along d line, Wenger shouldnt get carried away by d performance? of a NON-TESTED GK
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

off point OPATA. He's forced Reina to throw the ball into his own net, he's scored in each home game he's played and you're dissing him?

Go check how many goals Adegoat scored in his first 6 games for Arsenal for comparison - absolute bollocks from Kitaun.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

take 4 . . .I appreciate that Dudu agrees with me that JET is the future of Arsenal footie, just like we said of SONG.

That one is a sure banker Doki, the boy get the X-Factor, he is next in line to be our Drogba since Ade was found wanting and Madame Kovacevic has worsened Bartender's groin. Ki olorun ki o so omo naa fun wa and keep him far away from the Shawcrosses and Taylors of this wicked world.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2010
Take 6 . . .Song and JW gets carded early enuff, why keep d 2 of dem until d ELEPHANT gets d boot ? asinine and senile!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2010
Take 7. . .against W/BROM, ao do we cope without FAB, SONG, CHAMAK? Pls put in consideration d status of dose wit knocks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.