Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (70586 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2010
I support debosky's arguments. If we can spend a little more, the income will be much better than what we got now.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Who the eff does this Carling Cup draws anyway?Our next trip is to tyneside to face Newcastle angry

Bad belle peepull. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
Anybody can check the capacity of the stadium whether its full like last season. We can beat Newcastle at home.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2010
@Debo

Okay I hear you and accept we've got the balance wrong, please can you show me this perfect club without a backer or heavy debts who has achieved more than Arsenal in England?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2010
duduspace:

@Debo

Okay I hear you and accept we've got the balance wrong, please can you show me this perfect club without a backer or heavy debts who has achieved more than Arsenal in England?

Is this a joke?

What debts did Utd have before the Glazers came in? How many trophies did they win (including the CL) without any rich backers?

The ONLY reason Utd is in debt is because the Glazers wanted to take them private - they were debtless, winning trophies for fun before the Glazers came in and Utd were a plc.

In actual fact, their profitability and revenue profiles at OT was one of the main drivers for Arsenal to seek a stadium move so as to be able to compete income-wise.

PS - this isn't about being a 'perfect club' - another attempt to call to an extreme and the well worn excuse (used by the manager yesterday) that you can't have everything. . . .we aren't asking for everything or perfection (which is incidentally what AW is seeking for).

Just fix the glaring gaps and get on with your job - enough of the grandstanding and ego stroking - talking about how many players have developed a career because of his coaching. Does Fergie sit down and talk about how many of his ex players are now running clubs in the EPL? Is Arsenal FC a university training people to go elsewhere to have careers?

This self serving egotism must stop - Arsenal FC's ambitions on the pitch - beyond a narrow, self gratifying 'I did it singlehandedly' mentality should be the focus and this is not the case right now.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
Almunia - from hero to zero grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2010
Is it too early to ask the question?

Wey dat guy wey open thread to chronicle Almunia good performances? Make una troway burning tyre on top in neck. Ole Barawo!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2010
The match's not over yet tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2010
Listen darling, If I ask again, make you no tell me say match never finish. . . . cos I go ask for the last time:

[size=14pt]
HOW MARKET?[/size]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2010
Chelsea fans are not allowed to ask the question jo, after all, y'all lost with your full, over-paid squad.

This poor Arsenal side has got most of their key players watching from the stands and hospital beds. sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2010
Jerome na wa for you oh  embarassed

Ibime its not over yet tongue tongue tongue

heheh crizzle you nor well oh grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chic2pimp(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2010
In the words of Franco . . . . . . . . . . . [size=28pt]Come è Il Mercato? grin[/size]

Don't worry though, Y'all are still making Profits wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2010
This is embarrassing. . . .

MARKET IS RIDICULOUSLY AND OUTRAGEOUSLY BAD tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2010
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2010
This is more than reality check because its has been said from the beginning of the season that this team is average
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chic2pimp(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2010
[size=28pt]Come è il mercato?

Cómo es el mercado?

Wie Markt ist?

Как рынок?

Va comment le marché? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2010
What a pile of wanky display by evrybody in red and white today!!! Seriously what on earth was that?!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2010
We just gave DK perfect vaseline to rub all over our faces angry

Keep it clean oh angry

na my own be that sha grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2010
chic2pimp:

[size=28pt]Come è il mercato?

Cómo es el mercado?

Wie Markt ist?

Как рынок?

Va comment le marché?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

Damn, you beat me to it. . . . but heck I go still exercise my constitutional right of asking "GAYNERS HOW MARKET" mo de togun togun,

emi abijawara bi ekun
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2010
@Muki
Chai, RVP just had a relapse. sad

Text message from Guardiola to Fab.  .  .''Trophies await you over here, hombre.''

Text message from Beyonce(at home) to JayZ(at the sports bar).  .  .''Honey, you still think this is a good investment??''

Text message from Lehmann to Almunia.  .  .''He who laughs last, huh. I wasn't half as bad when I was your age''

By the way, the 5 mins added time was for what??
If it was United, most of y'all would've been screaming your butts off so bad. But now it's all fine and dandy.
Nutty peepulz. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2010
You don mara finish grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2010
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by lalaboi(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2010
Now. . . What do we compare?. . . the arsenal market. .

Go compaaaarrrrrreee. . . Go compaarrrrrreeee
Odemwingie scores and they don compaaaaarreee
Bring me Thomas, Dibble sagna and jara scorrrrress. . .
If u want a good defence all you need to do is compare the market!. .

Go compaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee (Mummmyyyyyy) Go compare! grin grin grin
imagine how this would sound on audio lol
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mystikal(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2010
The Season go long o!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2010
debosky:

Is this a joke?

What debts did Utd have before the Glazers came in? How many trophies did they win (including the CL) without any rich backers?

The ONLY reason Utd is in debt is because the Glazers wanted to take them private - they were debtless, winning trophies for fun before the Glazers came in and Utd were a plc.

In actual fact, their profitability and revenue profiles at OT was one of the main drivers for Arsenal to seek a stadium move so as to be able to compete income-wise.

PS - this isn't about being a 'perfect club' - another attempt to call to an extreme and the well worn excuse (used by the manager yesterday) that you can't have everything. . . .we aren't asking for everything or perfection (which is incidentally what AW is seeking for).

Just fix the glaring gaps and get on with your job - enough of the grandstanding and ego stroking - talking about how many players have developed a career because of his coaching. Does Fergie sit down and talk about how many of his ex players are now running clubs in the EPL? Is Arsenal FC a university training people to go elsewhere to have careers?

This self serving egotism must stop - Arsenal FC's ambitions on the pitch - beyond a narrow, self gratifying 'I did it singlehandedly' mentality should be the focus and this is not the case right now.

This is not worth responding to, yu've brought a myriad of other issues that were never part of the discussion into it, this is now ranting and off point, give me time to overcome the boys letting us down today first and we can take up this discussion later.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chic2pimp(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2010
chic2pimp:

In the words of Franco . . . . . . . . . . . [size=28pt]Come è Il Mercato? grin[/size]

[size=28pt]Don't worry though, Y'all are still making Profits wink[/size]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2010
mystikal:

The Season go long o!
Yeah embarassed embarassed

Dayo
are you laughing at us?
you also lost at home . . tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2010
Seriously. . . .
wetin happen today??
Thanks to Nasri for making the score look a bit decent!
I would have said AW should act like Fergie and axe the whole team
But. . . .
half of them are nursing one injury or the other!
Shocking display. . . .one of the worst I have ever seen from an Arsenal team!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2010
I don't even understand all the people coming to jubilate here? the season is a long one and only Manure is yet to lose. These are not the games we should be losing, from the little I could see, the boys were just complacent and this is not how to become champions.
I hold Sagna culpable for the 1st goal with Clichy and Song culpable for the 3rd and Almunia should have committed to getting the ball for that 2nd goal, it seemed he could have gotten there before that guy who put in the ball across the face of goal, but he hesitated yet again maybe becos of the yellow and the initial penalty.
At the least Chelsea could say they were beaten away and only by a goal, how on earth could we go 3-0 down at home before coming to our senses? This was a poor performance and really painful, now the media will descend on us again and rightly too.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by eyoniggar(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2010
Lol, whenever I need a good healthy laugh, I'll
just await the gaynners loss. With the combination of
Jaylether and Dayo, i giddit cracking up.

Crizzle, u don finish me, rotflmao!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (100)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.