Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (70535 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2010
jalether:

reh reh reh. What happened last season when 3 of those 4 "core players" (Varmaleen,almunia and fabregas) featured. . . . you still got the beating

of your life, losing by 3 solid goals and to further rubbish your claim, this trashing occurred at your own backyard.

You dey mind Debo?

Someone told me that a GAYYner was the co author of the Books of lamentation In Yoruba they call it "Ekun Adobosiki". Is that true?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2010
dayokanu:

Wasnt that the same way Carrick, Evra, G. Nevvile, Schole, Rio and Vidic were turned to emergency Atilogwu dancers just because of Olic, Muller and Altintop.

Na only Ramires? Soon na Iya Aladuke you go dey talk

Chelsea will soundly beat your team just like we did 5 seasons ago in the UCL cool tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2010
dayokanu:

You dey mind Debo?

Someone told me that a GAYYner was the co author of the Books of lamentation In Yoruba they call it "Ekun Adobosiki". Is that true?

In fact you no lie. Have you read their latest book which also happens to be their top seller, "Trophylessness is not a disease".
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2010
Yeah I have read it too.

The favourite parts were,

"If to say" Lamentations.

If to say Arshavin has 7 balls,
If to say Drogba get Gorimapa head,
If to say Alex get Dada,
If to say wenGAY get brain,
If to say Nasri was born normal,
If to say Kolscieny was vaccinated against autism when he was young,
If to say Clichy didnt lose his senses .

If to say, if to sayyyyy, if to sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2010
dayokanu:

Yeah I have read it too.

The favourite parts were,

"If to say" Lamentations.

If to say Arshavin has 7 balls,
If to say Drogba get Gorimapa head,
If to say Alex get Dada,
If to say wenGAY get brain,
If to say Nasri was born normal,
If to say Kolscieny was vaccinated against autism when he was young,
If to say Clichy didnt lose his senses .

If to say, if to sayyyyy, if to sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin. Are you saying Timaya stole the "if to say" concept from the gayners grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2010
Where did they get dayokanu from? Though, most of what you are said is true but why constant nagging on this thread?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dipo2much(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2010
dayokanu own still beta. na all these other wannabees funny pass.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Vieira(m): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2010
Unfortunately one must accept that Chelsea are simply a better team than us.
:-(
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2010
Vieira:

Unfortunately one must accept that Chelsea are simply a better team than us.
:-(

Only a nincompoop can dispute the assertion above
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2010
Dk ok you funny. Now fork off. Gayleather you are not funny, but you can fork off too.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ritchboy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2010
dipo2much:

dayokanu own still beta. na all these other wannabees funny pass.

we all know DK is an incorrigible idi0t. . . so what do we call this wannabe who aspires to be an incorrigible idi0t? an incorrigible idi0t-to-be?grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2010
ritchboy:

we all know DK is an incorrigible idi0t. . . so what do we call this wannabe who aspires to be an incorrigible idi0t? an incorrigible idi0t-to-be?grin grin grin

No need for long words, muppet is an apt description. grin

PS - where is Duduspace?

I am worried about his state of mind right now. . . .either he's still recuperating from shagging the brains out of that sexy mama that 'invaded' his house over the weekend, or he has gone to the mountain on dry fasting. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2010
Is arsenal becoming less predictable against us too much to ask. . . I'm getting bored of the same ole same ole.

Even Wigan don beat us in the last 2 seasons. . now that's competitive tongue.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2010
jalether:

Is arsenal becoming less predictable against us too much to ask. . . I'm getting bored of the same ole same ole.

Even Wigan don beat us in the last 2 seasons. . now that's competitive tongue.

Likewise, your repetitive stupidity is highly boring. . . . one would hope you could regenerate your degraded cerebrum, now that would be a welcome change. I'm not hoping on that happening anytime soon. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mystikal(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2010
make I hear word jor.

It took this same Chelsea about 10 years to figure out a way to beat Arsenal in the Premier League. na turn by turn
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2010
^ grin gayleather ouch !
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2010
mystikal:

make I hear word jor.

It took this same Chelsea about 10 years to figure out a way to beat Arsenal in the Premier League. na turn by turn

story story!

What has prevented Arsene wengay and his biscuit bone duds from responding by devising a strategy to stop the dominance?

We could argue that your managers failure to get the obvious right is a pointer to his tactical ineptitude tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mystikal(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2010
The same reason Chelsea couldnt stop the Arsenal dominance for 10 years grin wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2010
Three seasons ago we beat the rubbish Chelsea with a goal from their own explayer at the emirates. Two seasons ago RVP scored two collectors items to bury them at their so called fort. What is gayleather yarning ? 10 seasons of domination has got to be a world record.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2010
13 goals in 13 matches is a world record
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2010
Persistent idiocy ala DK is also a world record. . . .congratulations.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2010
The book of lamentations by Adobosiki is the world highest selling bestseller
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2010
mystikal:

The same reason Chelsea couldnt stop the Arsenal dominance for 10 years  grin wink

THIS in itself should be more than enough motivation for wengay and his duds to ensure the glory days of (beating chelsea and

winning the title back to back in style) are brought back to the club. it's seems the desire and ambition went downhill since he started selling his key players

without replacing them with sufficient qualities cry cry tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2010
dayokanu:

The book of lamentations by Adobosiki is the world highest selling bestseller

So I'll console my self with my millions. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2010
You can't make money cos duduspace has beaten you in the delusion department, no matter how much you try you can't beat edoyad at being stupid. This shows that even in your core competence you still play second fiddle
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2010
debosky:

Persistent idiocy ala DK is also a world record. . . .congratulations.

But he's telling the truth, isn't he.

In business, a manager's job will surely be on the line if he's incapable of coming up with a method to successfully eliminate a persistent and obvious

problem/threat that keeps reoccurring. wetin wengay dey look as Drogba/chelsea just dey despoil hin defence for 7/8 games in succession.

doesn't that highlight his lack of technical know how . . . . . when you know what to expect and still do nothing about it
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2010
jalether:

But he's telling the truth, isn't he.

In business, a manager's job will surely be on the line if he's incapable of coming up with a method to successfully eliminate a persistent and obvious

problem/threat that keeps reoccurring. wetin wengay dey look as Drogba/chelsea just dey despoil hin defence for 7/8 games in succession.

doesn't that highlight his lack of technical know how . . . . . when you know what to expect and still do nothing about it

You are not very intelligent so I won't waste my time on you - two lines will suffice. The league is not won by beating Chelski. . . .Citeh did it twice last season and ended up 5th.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2010
Gayleather seriously do you have a social defect. People are responding to the most stupid things by dK, see nobody bothers with what you have to say. Get a clue. Jeez, Dre, I see dumb people *shivers*
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by olodo(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2010
Dayo, jaysomething dont u think at this stage enough is enough. Bawo le se ya alaseju na. Guys u ar now soundg like a crack cd. U don try. I hope all is well wt dudu.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2010
One thing i know is that Chelsea F C of England will not win the premiership this season and no matter how much they spend they will never smell a Champions league Final in gayleather's lifetime.
And as for Bayern, well :-/ , they'll keep being Bayern i.e. Insignificant and boring.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2010
debosky:

You are not very intelligent so I won't waste my time on you - two lines will suffice. The league is not won by beating Chelski. . .  .Citeh did it twice last season and ended up 5th.

And what league or trophy has your manager won in the last 5 seasons. bloody nincompoop
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2010
debosky:

You are not very intelligent so I won't waste my time on you - two lines will suffice. The league is not won by beating Chelski. . . .Citeh did it twice last season and ended up 5th.

I guess the league is won by losing home and away to Chelsea and becoming Drogbas permanent wife.

On top all the mouth Drogba make last week, He still screwed una. Aha Too mush

olodo:

Dayo, jaysomething dont u think at this stage enough is enough. Bawo le se ya alaseju na. Guys u ar now soundg like a crack cd. U don try. I hope all is well wt dudu.

I think at this point you should turn the name of your club to FC Drogba or make him top of your Hall of Shame. Bawo ni wenGAY se ya OPONU bayi na? Assanals performance is like on auto repeat. Everytime play Drogba and he scores while y'all lose. E no dey tire una?

edoyad:

One thing i know is that Chelsea F C of England will not win the premiership this season and no matter how much they spend they will never smell a Champions league Final in gayleather's lifetime.
And as for Bayern, well :-/ , they'll keep being Bayern i.e. Insignificant and boring.

Chelsea would not win yet they are the current defending Champions, Bayern would not win, yet they are the current defending Champion.

When a fan has gone 5 seasons trophyless, brainless sentence would always come out of their snout

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (100)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.