Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,305 members, 7,971,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:22 PM

How Do I Convince Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince Her? (660 Views)

. / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convince Her? by Promixking(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2010
I've this born again friend, whom i truly love. But she says, it's okay with just being friends, which is very boring for me. At times when we're talking or playing she will remind me, that she is not my girlfriend.

(1) (Reply)

D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! / My Imagination / Imagine this happen to you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.