Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (34967 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2019
mamaafrik:
now that is the problem,disunity.we are talking about a united South,you are beating chest
See,after 2015,abeg,dont tell me about southern unity.
Don't give me excuse of Gej was inefficient.
Buhari is most inefficient, and the north kept him. Ayo oke ran away, maina cannot be found, the grasscutter is gallivanting everywhere.
What has buhari done about his party members and appointee accused of corruption? Nothing.
Everything Gej did, buhari did 10x worse but was reelected by his northern brethren.
When he made security /powerful appointments to the north you saw nothing wrong with it because you thought it was against your fellow southerners igbos to be precise.
Now, let me ask you, which position does the south have to wrestle power from the north in 2023? None!
Inec chairman who is a northerner is going to write the results again, and there is nothing you can do about it.
I personally cannot vote a south westerner. They put us in this mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Naajjii: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Shameless fulani dolt. You are calling Igbo out for baby factory while your young men are committing attrocities all over the North killing, maiming and taking young girls hostsge as sex slaves. But what do I know? It has been accepted by you fools as normalcy. Just remove the big plank in your eyes so that your critique will be more sensible.
Look at this Iyamiri, the truth they say is better. Don't you people have baby factories all over where you hold innocent girls hostage and make babies for money ritual? Any northerner is a fulani in your thinking.Ignorance of the highest order.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election / Parents Of Chibok Girls Cry As They See Their Daughters In New Video / Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.