Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,971 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:10 AM

Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (34999 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Owologbo(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
johnmartus:
If they want to tear pdp apart they should chose their presidential candidate from north. Both south east and south south should support apc since the party agreed to chose their presidential candidate from southwest .
did PDP agreed to choose their presidential candidate from SW too? if PDP should chose a Northerner as their candidate, I believe SS will vote such a person.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by MetaPhysical: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Babachir is a Christian Northerner. He ought to be concerned about power rotating to Christian North. If the country follows what he is saying Christian North will never become President in 100yrs, even if the power never left North.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Owologbo(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Is not going to happen or what is this one saying? You forgot when PDP zoned the presidential to the south east for 2019 and the Igbo claims that they are not ready for presidency yet? Igbo people will be given one more chance to contest under PDP if they refused again, the Pdp will automatically zone the presidency to the South west.

why not give the Igbo that chance both in PDP and APC?
if you or whoever that brought that idea is really serious with his/herself (themselves), they should nominate and Igbo man in both PDP and APC.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Adeniyii2017: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Owologbo:

if you or whoever that brought that idea is really serious with his/herself (themselves), they should nominate and Igbo man in both PDP and APC.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Owologbo(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
johnmartus:
Honestly no party need south east to win election. But south south will do a great job.consider the fact that southwest and south south have been in one political direction since amalgamation.
my
don't you think things have changed with their vote buhari so that he will handover to the West campaign ?(I'm a Deltan)
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Owologbo(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
johnmartus:
Honestly no party need south east to win election. But south south will do a great job.consider the fact that southwest and south south have been in one political direction since amalgamation.
my
don't you think things have changed with their vote buhari so that he will handover to the West campaign ?(I'm a from SS; a Deltan)
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Owologbo(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

You people want things cheap.. handed over to you without working and when it’s not happening, you start to cry foul like a chicken or try to get it through crooked means.
Guess what, it ain’t happening.

nobody really want to hand it out to any region that cheap. that's why the North still want to fight for if by 2023 because, they don't want to hand it out so cheap. as per crying like a chicken: I'm not crying, nor concerned. I know that know Deltan will be contesting for the presidency. if PDP gives us North, we'll support them.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by felaismyhero(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
its becoming clear that we would still have a northerner as president come 2023,not that i care as a southerner.i am just annoyed that the average northerner,illiterate and a religious bigot,just votes for candidates based on names and religion,no thoughts as to the qualifications of those vying.maybe we need the electoral college system more in nigeria.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
slowbreeze:

The same u that just mentioned that the SS & SW being in"one political dimension since amalgamation" is now speaking grammar & forming "I don't care".Well I'm not surprised;it's in d afonja nature to be two-faced.We will see where u guys will get the nos for vision SW 2023 presidency when d north fvcks u guys up..Greedy bunch.

You must be confused. Go back and note who said that. Certainly not me.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Adeniyii2017: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Owologbo:

nobody really want to hand it out to any region that cheap. that's why the North still want to fight for if by 2023 because, they don't want to hand it out so cheap. as per crying like a chicken: I'm not crying, nor concerned. I know that know Deltan will be contesting for the presidency. if PDP gives us North, we'll support them.
Good luck..
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

You people want things cheap.. handed over to you without working and when it’s not happening, you start to cry foul like a chicken or try to get it through crooked means.
Guess what, it ain’t happening.

Highly unreasonable people with no sense of fair play and no understanding of how it is wrong to attempt to reap where you have not sown. It is okay to brag non-stop that "APC is dead in the SE" and tell the Party not to bother campaigning in the region and then beg for the same Party to give its most coveted ticket to an Igbo. Don't even know what to call it. Whether insanity or stupidity.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Amumaigwe: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
asiga:
If not for gross incompetency and lopsided anticorruption fight, you should be in jail

Mr grass cutter.

There is nothing like lopsided corruption fight. Buhari is a very fair president. Babachir might just be innocent.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Connoisseur(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
robotix:
yeah, I was the op( motherfucker) we discontinued the process jare as the people didn't call us anymore.. We started a new business afterwards which has been growing slowly

Though I still have interest in exportation and will need your help when I am ready. I already decided what I want to export but the legal framework and documentation is what I am not yet familiar with plus how to receive payments securely.

I have also decided how to locate my buyers... I built a list of likely companies as well.

Thats cool
You've got everything figured out then. Let me know anywhere or how I can be of help.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Adeniyii2017: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by mamaafrik(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Count igbos out of any of your SW plans.
now that is the problem,disunity.we are talking about a united South,you are beating chest
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Amumaigwe: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
Naajjii:

It's not hatred is just things that you people do and keep doing. Especially during the Nnamdi Kalu ( IPOB ) period alot of our thinking about you guys changed. That guy has chased alot of neutral people away from you guys. Lots of young people did research and realised how you started the first military coup in Nigeria and eliminated other leaders and left yours and the subsequently problems. And your hatred for Buhari aswell as the baby factory situation. So Am not hating o , just trying to let you people adjust and behave a bit better. Am not supporting fulani killing but am supporting the fact that grazing is a culture just like rural farmers. You can't just stop grazing a natural process without providing options.

Shameless fulani dolt. You are calling Igbo out for baby factory while your young men are committing attrocities all over the North killing, maiming and taking young girls hostsge as sex slaves. But what do I know? It has been accepted by you fools as normalcy. Just remove the big plank in your eyes so that your critique will be more sensible.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Amumaigwe: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lovemaester:

bros you are the one wailing not me. the SW have been President and VP, the SS President, it is supposed to be your turn but slavery mentality will not allow you present any candidate, one thing is for sure a northerner will not replace another northerner, the SW/SS and middle belt will not vote another NW candidate in 2023 so SE can mess off, ur votes are inconsequential

The Middle belt or North Central naturally tags along with the North in elections. SS will readily allow another NW candidate in 2023. if not for anything, to teach greedy Afonjas some bitter lessons. So if you are contemplating any alliance with SS&NC, it is DOA.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by asiga(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Amumaigwe:

There is nothing like lopsided corruption fight. Buhari is a very fair president. Babachir might just be innocent.

Are you not aware Mr. Grass cutter was indicted by a presidential panel?

Or you just choose to not remember..
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by awuf2008: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
This is the same Babachir Lawal that suppose to be in prison by now for grass cutting scandal.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
Owologbo:

How is that possible?
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Owologbo:

did PDP agreed to choose their presidential candidate from SW too? if PDP should chose a Northerner as their candidate, I believe SS will vote such a person.
Talk about yourself.. That you will vote such person.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Amumaigwe: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
asiga:

Are you not aware Mr. Grass cutter was indicted by a presidential panel?

Or you just choose to not remember..

Was he? Why is his wings yet to be clipped like Olisa Metu et al? That means he is Innocent. Buhsri is a no-nonsense corruption fighter.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by luluman: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
helinues:
They are trying so hard but it is all exercise in futility .

Whether they like it or not, Power is coming to southern part in 2023 . Opened to SE/SAW/SS
Did you read the post? he said it must not be South S orE or W but any other geo. zone
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Trapping(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Blackmail will not save you people. PDP ticket is still zoned to the North and we will contest when they zone it to the East.

We are not traitors like you people. So it is natural we support our party. Your wailing is yet to begin.

Christian north, hw far for atikus tribunal case, na that one I'm interested in. Please any update?
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by robotix: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Connoisseur:

Thats cool
You've got everything figured out then. Let me know anywhere or how I can be of help.

Cheers
Thank you sir. I will certainly do. Just waiting to build current business to a certain level before I move to exports but it will be this year.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Lovemaester: 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
nwadiuko1:
the south east was the president, vice president, senate president, and speaker before the south west.... so shut up
in which political disposition are you referring to, you better face reality b4 you become relegated 4ever
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Lovemaester: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Blackmail will not save you people. PDP ticket is still zoned to the North and we will contest when they zone it to the East.

We are not traitors like you people. So it is natural we support our party. Your wailing is yet to begin.

traitors as how, the sw has always been anti-pdp, even when obj was President so we have remained true to our roots, it is your region that is not strategic in politics, if PDP zones its ticket to the north, it will give ss VP and if they win after 8yrs the VP will most likely take over so nothing for you at least in your lifetime. the fastest route to the presidency is through APC but you guys are dumb as usual, imagine small tambuwal who could not even stand among govs in the APC is already manipulating you and your leaders and you are here wailing about sw.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by ChristianNorth: 6:30am On Apr 07, 2019
Lovemaester:

traitors as how, the sw has always been anti-pdp, even when obj was President so we have remained true to our roots, it is your region that is not strategic in politics, if PDP zones its ticket to the north, it will give ss VP and if they win after 8yrs the VP will most likely take over so nothing for you at least in your lifetime. the fastest route to the presidency is through APC but you guys are dumb as usual, imagine small tambuwal who could not even stand among govs in the APC is already manipulating you and your leaders and you are here wailing about sw.
Strategic in politics? Unless there is another meaning to that.

In 2014, I already know you guys would be in this quagmire today. So we always laugh at you guys when you claim to be strategic or sophisticated. One thing you can't take away from Igbos is ability to make long-term decisions. Igbo presidency is a project, so we are not in a hurry, we are not power lust like you people.

Tambuwal is your next president and after him no power under the heaven or in hell would stop Igbo presidency. We will not give you the liberty we allowed you guys during GEJ's to be flying around betraying the South.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by nwadiuko1(m): 6:43am On Apr 07, 2019
Lovemaester:

in which political disposition are you referring to, you better face reality b4 you become relegated 4ever
i dont discuss politics with kids
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by ChristianNorth: 6:57am On Apr 07, 2019
Trapping:

Christian north, hw far for atikus tribunal case, na that one I'm interested in. Please any update?
The enemies of state are jittery. We are still waiting for them to file their responses to our petitions but till today, nothing from them. Unfortunately the deadline is likely the end of this week.

Of course they don't have anything to respond with. How do you expect them to defend the over 1 million discrepancy between total accreditation and total votes casted?

During the Adamawa re-run the two equaled. So why didn't we have the same during the presidential? INEC doesn't have a response yet.

The elementary schools Buhari claimed to have graduated were not in existence as of the time he claimed to have graduated effectively lying under oath and misleading the public.

If they fail to prove this convincingly, Buhari would not only lose the election, but will also do 14 years behind bars.

INEC, Buhari and APC are the ones delaying. We are waiting for their responses then we will know what next.

I am predicting a 2-1 win for Atiku at the Tribunal and 4-3 win at the Supreme court.

Atiku's party PDM just secured leave to serve Buhari through substituted means. The party is calling for the cancellation of the poll for omitting the party's name at the poll. They were validly cleared for the election but we don't understand why INEC failed to include them in the ballot.
Re: Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 by Emotionss: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2019
Mark my words the north will use the political difference between ss/se and s/w to their advantage

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) / Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari / Ekiti APC Members Accuse Fayemi Of Supporting Obaseki In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.