Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,171 members, 7,939,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why Should I Give Life A Second - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Should I Give Life A Second (669 Views)

What Can I Give People Free In My Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Give Life A Second by Herkinsgist12(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Obviously you don’t think giving life a second chance with you is an option to consider?
Did you know how flexible life really is?
Or better still, have you ever imagine how flexible life is?
I guess your answer might seem more like a “No” to this questions.
Not bad though. I would have given the same answer if I was asked the same question months ago.
But I guess I wouldn’t do that now, would I? Now as yourself why should I give life a second chance?

So…
Let me walk you through some things you should know about life and why you should not think of giving life the second change as an option.

Life to say is so flexible that if handled too strong it could be broken and also if it’s not well handled it won’t yield a good result.
Will you answer my question;
“Have you ever wonder why life is this confusing?”
If your answer is “NO” then you definitely might want to read on.

Here in this article I will walk you through somethings you should know about life and why you must stop thinking of second chance as the next option of life because it might never come!

What the heck is LIFE Per Se?
In general knowledge life is known as the ability of growth pertaining to anything that has the possession of living and also life brings changes to anything or anyone (even plants and animals) who possess it.
In this general knowledge life is almost indirectly similar to time because everything that has life is living in time.
In this expression, I think you should have some perception of the reason why second chance is not a friend of life though it might work once in a million time.
Nonetheless, life could mean a whole bunch of things to different people.Why should I give life a second chance?

Hey! What’s the meaning of life to you?
To some people life means hustling,
To these people whenever they hear about the word “life” all they have in there mind is hustling and making money.

Continue reading @ http://www.herkinsgist.com/why-should-i-give-life-a-second-chance/

Source: herkinsgist.com

(1) (Reply)

2 Tips On Making Money Online / Script Issue / Bring Your Paypal Earnings, Skrill, Payoneer....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.