Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,756 members, 7,935,255 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:39 AM

Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash (39575 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by labanj1(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2019
virago:

It's actually the other way round , it's Brown Sugar who is finding it hard to comprehend
You also don't get it.
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2019
Why do men lay much emphasis on the wife spending? Can you put some emphasis on the husband cooking and cleaning, changing diapers and doing domestic things around the house? All you men ever talk about is women assisting the husband financially but when it comes to the men assisting the wives, you’re mute. For the average naija man to pick up a broom and sweep, it’s very hard. Later you will say it’s a woman’s job to do things around the house, Especially when he knows wife is available to do it. It is the mans job to provide for his family, end of story. Ah beg go and sit down.
Mypeople2:
Babe this ideology of yours needs to change. The only way I can marry someone of your school of thought is that you won't work,you just have to be full time house wife since I know you won't spend a dime on the family

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
[s]Why do much emphasis on the wife spending? Can you put some emphasis on the husband cooking and cleaning, changing diapers and doing domestic things around the house? All you men ever talk about is women assisting the husband financially but when it comes to the men assisting the wives, you’re mute. For the average naija man to pick up a broom and sweep, it’s very hard. Later you will say it’s a woman’s job to do things around the house, Especially when he knows wife is available to do it. It is the mans job to provide for his family, end of story. Ah beg go and sit down[/s].
you need help seriously embarassed

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2019
What I’m saying is the ultimate truth.
Charelsz:
you need help seriously embarassed
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Mypeople2(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
Why do much emphasis on the wife spending? Can you put some emphasis on the husband cooking and cleaning, changing diapers and doing domestic things around the house? All you men ever talk about is women assisting the husband financially but when it comes to the men assisting the wives, you’re mute. For the average naija man to pick up a broom and sweep, it’s very hard. Later you will say it’s a woman’s job to do things around the house, Especially when he knows wife is available to do it. It is the mans job to provide for his family, end of story. Ah beg go and sit down.
Hahahahahaha..you too funny .So the conclusion now is the man's shoulders the financial aspects while the wife takes care of the domestic things .This means she won't work since it will not be added to the national grid
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Omega30(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
Why do much emphasis on the wife spending? Can you put some emphasis on the husband cooking and cleaning, changing diapers and doing domestic things around the house? All you men ever talk about is women assisting the husband financially but when it comes to the men assisting the wives, you’re mute. For the average naija man to pick up a broom and sweep, it’s very hard. Later you will say it’s a woman’s job to do things around the house, Especially when he knows wife is available to do it. It is the mans job to provide for his family, end of story. Ah beg go and sit down.
This girl eh.My prayers for naija niggas is to find the right woman, whether by travelling to get her or she is a foreigner here.Nigerian girls can make one a misogynist with their behaviours

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
If she wants to work that will be her choice not because she wants to assist her husband with bills because the man cannot handle it on his own. Shior.
Mypeople2:
Hahahahahaha..you too funny .So the conclusion now is the man's shoulders the financial aspects while the wife takes care of the domestic things .This means she won't work since it will not be added to the national grid
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Omega30(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
No way you are going to come in my life with sealed pockets. If I can see you’re not willing to spend then forget it. Men invest in women they truly love and that’s the truth. I don’t have time for nonsense.
Well, I have been on this argument since yesterday with Onyi22.My Verdict is this: Nothing will stop me from loving women.It is good and healthy to love them.God said,“Male and female created he them and therefore, What God has joined together, let no one ( nothing, ideology) separate.” If not for this scripture, and if all girls in the world were to reason like you, I would injure all contact with girls be avoided.
Guys, in the building, let's keeping loving girls like God said, but whenever we meet anyone like this girl, we avoid them like plague.
Guys, let's learn how to screen, as a alpha dude, it should not be hard to sniff diamond diggers like this Saffi and Onyi22. Learn game guys, and we will definitely win these girls hand down. Adiós.

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by virago(f): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
labanj1:
You also don't get it.

*sigh*
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
People with their way of thinking
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by fascia(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lovelyn451:
All these men advocate sef, I'm sure their mothers intercedes on their behalf before their fathers give them money especially for the males...imagine the mother doesn't have the tactic and skill to collect money from their husbands some of them won't smell school...a guy providing for his girlfriend prepares him on what it means to be a man and catering for the family, it makes him the man and head over the woman... God made it DAT way

This is why there are irresponsible men everywhere, women working and becoming too arrogant and disrespectful to their lazy husbands

Will u stfu sad
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by fascia(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
Onyi22:
She is right ooo...
Any man that is not ready to bring down heaven on earth for me should not come close to me......
U don't even need to tell me u love me before owing me money, once u request for my number, o boy! Ur bills don start be that oooo.....
No one could be more disgusting than u with the shit u wrote up there undecided

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Mypeople2(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
If she wants to work that will be her choice not because she wants to assist her husband with bills because the man cannot handle it on his own. Shior.
Okay o provided he won't act like King Solomon or PDP sharing the money, I rest my case
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Mypeople2(m): 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
Onyi22:
She is right ooo...
Any man that is not ready to bring down heaven on earth for me should not come close to me......
U don't even need to tell me u love me before owing me money, once u request for my number, o boy! Ur bills don start be that oooo.....
Babe when you get to 30years of age you will write better than this.

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by catwalq(f): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
TimiRume:
I kind of agree with Nneka even though she is a bit extreme with her views, but then those are not really her views, they are a natural order of relationship between men and women. Men are wired to impress women with proceeds from their labouring, while women try to win men with their looks.

Brown Sugar's views are problematic. First, if the man is willing to spend then you can't fault the woman. Second, women are also put under pressure to look good, neat and cheerful all the time even when there are factors that could make them not keep up. Third, men also feel entitled to pretty or classy girlfriends so for women who fall short in this area, they face same problems broke men face...lack of choice. Fourth, the world would be a mess if her approach to relationships is adopted.

Masculinity and femininity are two fragile and precious qualities we cannot afford to lose in this so called modern world.

I wish with all my heart that I could give more than one like. Alas,I can't. Sense from start to finish!!!!

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by catwalq(f): 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
But who lose? You think to have sex means anything to babes of this generation ? Is it not pleasurable to both? What sensible babe will keep all her eggs in one basket for one boyfriend? What you need to understand is that if you think you’re smart, the girl you’re fucking is smarter. Whilst collecting your money and enjoying your prick untop, one maga will still go on his one knees and beg for the babes hand in marriage. Bobo please go and sit down.

I feel you girlie...One bottle of Ruby's chocolate wine for you.
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
Is it not common sense that a woman should have her own money? A small business to fetch her
Money or a part time job. Petty things that she might want to buy for herself will she now be waiting for her husband to give it to her? Nooo! But what you need to understand is that if a man is in a relationship with a woman he must be the provider. It’s a must and it’s the only way that a relationship can function properly in most cases. End of story. Your money is our money, my money is mine.
If things go sour the woman will always have her own money to fall back on, and even savings from the years she’s been with the man. You’re the one that need to face reality before a man takes advantage of your kindness.
sweetilicious:
Go and get a job young lady.As soon as you get older now you will carry wheel barrow selling food just to survive or feed your children.Get productive now.Reality is coming.
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by emmaodet: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:

Saffi, do you know that the traditional responsibilities of a woman as reduced drastically while that of man as increased astronomically?
Over the decade, washing of clothes as been replaced with a machine, general house core's as been transferred to house girls/boys e.g i have a cotonou girl i employ from January to December to pay 150k and then feed/house her. She is doing virtually everything at home, cooking, going to market, sweeping and cleaning except bathing my little kid.
Child bearing as reduced also for women that can take their time, nowadays it's only 2/3 kids instead of the traditional 5 or more.
With all this cut down stress for women and available time to be productive and add to the national/family grid, you still want to shy away from responsibilities because you know it's not easy.
Now compare it to the responsibilities of the average guy that as dangerously increased - renting/ buying of house which doesn't come cheap, buying and daily maintenance of car, virtually there is no more public school, hospital and low cost housing from govt. that are cheaper, now is all private that are getting expensive by the day for the man.
It doesn't take a rocket science to run a home or family with good and large bank account you know? A whooping 98% of nigerian ladies will run the home effectively just like you will do, you are not doing anything special.
It is the ability to plan and manage little funds and come out with good results that makes someone stand out.
The average nigerian guy will find something doing with is life if given 20m and above but genius are those who can start from scratch with little or nothing and be successful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Timisamd(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
Blah blah blah. You are the man that wants to be the head of the home, you must be the provider. I don’t care about anything else you have to say.
Correlation to the trend is = ZERO
Irrelevant !...
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Jola58: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
TMemos:
Confusion.

They want a man to provide for them like in the days of old.

Yet they want to be part of the man's decision making unlike in the days of old.

They want feminist rights unlike in the days of old.

They want monogamy unlike in the days of old.

Choose one nah.

Na real confusion for these women o

You claim to be equal to men.

Yet you want him to spend on you.
From courtship to bride price to marriage.

Na real confusion.

Some of these ladies, even after spending on them, won't even change ordinary bedsheet or wash a single plate.

Na confusion.

You want a man to share chores with you, to show love.

But you don't want to share expenses with him, to show love.

Na real confusion

don't mind some of the lazy females, always looking for land with milk and honey, yet the will claim foul if the guy chases another woman

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Jola58: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
a responsible, independent and hardworking lady who has focus and career won't wait for a man to spend for her. a responsible and hardworking man who has a vision and plans for his present and immediate future also executing his plans will spend money on his lady without her asking, cos he knows his woman value and worth. No man or woman wants a liability partner. For nneka to say ones a man tells her "I love you" he Don owe her money, only a dependent lady will say that statement
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by labanj1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
virago:

*sigh*
*Smiles*
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
Oh and men don’t feel entitled? The average naija man feels entitled to a woman’s body once they start dating. The average man feels entitled to a woman’s food once they start dating. The average man believes that a woman must clean and cook for him even before marriage, is that not a level of entitlement? I’ve heard men say they will never settle for a lady who doesn’t cook, clean or do things for them before marriage, so what are we saying? My friend please keep quiet, every human being enters a relationship for their own personal benefit. If a woman believes she’s entitled to a Mans money then so be it, if you don’t like it go your own way.

As always, you have turned this into a battle of the sexes.

I will speak for myself. I have dated girls without going into the relationships with any entitlement concerning sex. As a matter of fact, it is the girls who always demanded it eventually.

This thread is not about men vs women.

It is about Nneka and her entitlement mentality which I find rather crude.
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
It’s not about battle of the sexes it is about reality. The fact is that men and women enter relationships with a level of entitlement. So if you’re going to call out nneka, you must also call out your fellow men who have the same extreme levels of entitlement. Nneka is only retaliating from what men have been doing for centuries. Let me hear word.
BluntTheApostle:

As always, you have turned this into a battle of the sexes.

I will speak for myself. I have dated girls without going into the relationships with any entitlement concerning sex. As a matter of fact, it is the girls who always demanded it eventually.

This thread is not about men vs women.

It is about Nneka and her entitlement mentality which I find rather crude.
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
If you like go to Antarctica, no babe of a certain level will marry a broke man with nothing to offer. If you as a man marry a babe when you’ve got nothing, you’ll only be settling for the babe that wants you, but not the babe that you truly want. Swallow that pill and let it digest. God created man to go and work to be the head of the home. Use it to your advantage, to capture the life you want.
.. ok

just get ready to be ordered around and treated like a slave in that relationship ...

no feminism bullcrap
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
Oh so now I’m going to be treated like slave because a man is doing what he’s supposed to do, which is provide? You men never cease to amaze me.
biGDhAp:
.. ok

just get ready to be ordered around and treated like a slave in that relationship ...

no feminism bullcrap
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
Judybash93:

Well, I'm just looking at it from the other extreme by saying that, if i owe her my money, she owes me her vagina... Simple logic abi
not only her vagina bro

her life included..

2 Likes

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by LeHMaR(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
LesbianBoy:
In the past, I would have insulted this lady but I know better now.

Notice how she said if a man won't give her money he should go. Do you know why she said that? Because she knows that if one goes another nigerian maga will spend on her. I don't blame her sha. Nigerian guys dey fvck up....Seriously!

In fact, i now HATE my fellow Nigerian guys with passion!

Apart from the few sensible one, I spit on the majority of Nigerian guys out there! Magas!

Even here on nairaland, just watch how guys on here will start insulting her. Calling her olosho or gold digger etc. But don't be deceived! They are only insulting her because THEY ARE BROKE. Let ordinary N100k enter their hand, you will be surprised how they will even be the one pursing girls up and down and be the one to give them their money even if the ladies didn't ask.

If all or majority of Nigerian guys were like me, Nigerian ladies will have no choice but to respect us and stop seeing us as magas! angry
Imagine a country where every man had your mentality... This girls for don get sense by now..
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
No way you are going to come in my life with sealed pockets. If I can see you’re not willing to spend then forget it. Men invest in women they truly love and that’s the truth. I don’t have time for nonsense.
.. very funny same bivtches that has nothing to offer in relationships wants us to invest in them .. haahahaa

very funny(lmao)

please what exactly are we investing if i may ask

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by LeHMaR(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
TMemos:
Confusion.

Yet they want to be part of the man's decision making unlike in the days of old.

Choose one nah.

Na real confusion.

Some of these ladies, even after spending on them, won't even change ordinary bedsheet or wash a single plate.

Na confusion.

Na real confusion
Confused, I tell you
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by LeHMaR(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
TMemos:
Confusion.

Choose one nah.

Na real confusion.

Na confusion.

Na real confusion
confused folks
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
It is not my duty to assist you, that’s why you are a man. Why should you even be asking your wife to assist you, the average wife in a home has a lot to deal with. The only job that a man is required to do is provide financially for the family and protect, and you people still want assistance with that? Can you confidently open your mouth and call yourself a man? Jesus
this post just killed me ...

inshort do whatever you want ,anything wey your eye see for the relationship wey you dey .. na your sabi ..

dont come and give us one crap about one guy maltreating you or treating you without respect ..

you really deserve those if they happen to occur .. i hope they dont though ..

GOODLUCK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.