Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,203 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash (39447 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
Oh so now I’m going to be treated like slave because a man is doing what he’s supposed to do, which is provide? You men never cease to amaze me.
as long as you feel entitled to his money .. he also is entitled to treat you anyhow he so wishes ... afterall he own you and spends every dime(provides for you)

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by poseidon12: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
LesbianBoy:
In the past, I would have insulted this lady but I know better now.

Notice how she said if a man won't give her money he should go. Do you know why she said that? Because she knows that if one goes another nigerian maga will spend on her. I don't blame her sha. Nigerian guys dey fvck up....Seriously!

In fact, i now HATE my fellow Nigerian guys with passion!

Apart from the few sensible one, I spit on the majority of Nigerian guys out there! Magas!

Even here on nairaland, just watch how guys on here will start insulting her. Calling her olosho or gold digger etc. But don't be deceived! They are only insulting her because THEY ARE BROKE. Let ordinary N100k enter their hand, you will be surprised how they will even be the one pursing girls up and down and be the one to give them their money even if the ladies didn't ask.

If all or majority of Nigerian guys were like me, Nigerian ladies will have no choice but to respect us and stop seeing us as magas! angry

I completely agree with you.
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Judybash93(m): 12:45am On Apr 13, 2019
biGDhAp:

not only her vagina bro

her life included..

Lol
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Cityguy: 5:21am On Apr 13, 2019
dairykidd:
Na wah for all these Nneka girls sha... Na real wah
She's an example of the 'hungry' type. Awon elebi gbogbo. Very saucy too.

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Cityguy: 5:28am On Apr 13, 2019
labanj1:
See how the brown sugar lady gave good explanation. Still, Nneka can't comprehend.
How would she comprehend? All she knows is that her assets are high in value and should be paid for. To her, giving her money is probably only way to guage your appreciation. Giving you her pot is a favor. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by kingsmaila(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2019
Nneka is a real Igbo lady. No dulling.
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2019
TimiRume:
I kind of agree with Nneka even though she is a bit extreme with her views, but then those are not really her views, they are a natural order of relationship between men and women. Men are wired to impress women with proceeds from their labouring, while women try to win men with their looks.

Brown Sugar's views are problematic. First, if the man is willing to spend then you can't fault the woman. Second, women are also put under pressure to look good, neat and cheerful all the time even when there are factors that could make them not keep up. Third, men also feel entitled to pretty or classy girlfriends so for women who fall short in this area, they face same problems broke men face...lack of choice. Fourth, the world would be a mess if her approach to relationships is adopted.

Masculinity and femininity are two fragile and precious qualities we cannot afford to lose in this so called modern world.

MAGA - Make Ashewo Great Again.
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2019
Preshy561:
The brown sugar will be acting all nice and all that to men and will still get dumped after everything.

She's always been that way and never broken character.

Pretentious people always think everyone is pretentious like them, it's how they cope with their miserable way of life. grin

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
It’s not about battle of the sexes it is about reality. The fact is that men and women enter relationships with a level of entitlement. So if you’re going to call out nneka, you must also call out your fellow men who have the same extreme levels of entitlement. Nneka is only retaliating from what men have been doing for centuries. Let me hear word.

The thread is about Nneka.
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
And in relation to nneka we are having a civilised debate. So what is the problem ?
BluntTheApostle:

The thread is about Nneka.
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by KIDfurniture(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
America is too far... i personally cant settle down with a lazy girl sha. I cant even try it even for that thing called love. It im working u r working..no babe can bring that entitlement mentality to me...if i buy garri , u must buy groundnuts...then i supply the water.

Saffi:
If you like go to Antarctica, no babe of a certain level will marry a broke man with nothing to offer. If you as a man marry a babe when you’ve got nothing, you’ll only be settling for the babe that wants you, but not the babe that you truly want. Swallow that pill and let it digest. God created man to go and work to be the head of the home. Use it to your advantage, to capture the life you want.

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by abbatoir(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
castrol180:
Though they are bunch of liability they are only higher than each other if you know you know

Bravo....all woman are Man problem na degree differ.

One of the few fact of life!
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by abbatoir(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
But who lose? You think to have sex means anything to babes of this generation ? Is it not pleasurable to both? What sensible babe will keep all her eggs in one basket for one boyfriend? What you need to understand is that if you think you’re smart, the girl you’re fucking is smarter. Whilst collecting your money and enjoying your prick untop, one maga will still go on his one knee and beg for the babes hand in marriage. Bobo please go and sit down.

A round of applause to real nigga angry angry
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by abbatoir(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
sweetilicious:
Go and get a job young lady.As soon as you get older now you will carry wheel barrow selling food just to survive or feed your children.Get productive now.Reality is coming.

Oh . you see it coming

You must have an eagle eye!
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Mypeople2(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
ikewaterwater:
A Nigerian lady identified as Nneka is currently trending on Twitter following her statement of 'once you say you love me, you already owe me money'.

Nneka who clashed with another lady who dragged her over the comment of 'once you say you love me, you already owe me money', further stated that a man who claims he loves you already knows you are his responsibility. Read screenshots of the exchange below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/11/nneka-once-you-say-you-love-me-you-already-owe-me-money-nigerian-ladies-clash/

I like babes like Nneka,she make sense die for 2020.Go and see who Nneka go marry for 2029,na one broke guy wey need her money for survival ....She can even be the one paying the house rent ..We have seen many of Nneka type .Shey! Na today yansh dey back

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by abbatoir(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Nneka is right.

She also mentioned that the guy has an option of walking away.

It sounds fair to me...not by force.

/

This your statement appear simple and possible on the surface but it's quite deep.

I took time to digest all the argument for and against and I can only shook head... it's really unfortunate for we men.. words is quite cheap

You see, this lady that says he has options of walk away is quite a cunning and manipulation fellow.. such a girl really understand men psychology of thinking... such a lady must have been endowed with those qualities an average man cannot resist..hence take advantage of the poor fellow ( forget all this mouth guys were making on the internet)..I like to be blunt

Guys, I have ones be a maga so I am talking from experience...all those good time when business is bumming I spent freely on my girls.. Trust me.. economic has reset my brain...I can only spend on the one with value as it stand....but not to spend at all?.. Forget it!

Money is meant to be spend especially on decent lady

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by abbatoir(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
UjuJoan2:
I don't even understand what the big fuss is all about. If you don't won't to spend money, fine a girl who will accept you the way you are.

But if you want to date or marry people like us, get ready to spend money. Simple!

Awon Omo town...
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by abbatoir(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
And so? Your friends are just unfortunate. Marriage is not about Love. They’re many women that married men with something to offer and they’re thankful for their decision today, so what is the issue? It’s not about being stinking rich, it’s about a man providing a comfortable life for his family and being the ultimate provider. What Is so difficult about that? You men are so pathetic I swear to God.

No vex..
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by abbatoir(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mypeople2:
My dear so if you are blessed financially you won't assist the man? Why are you ladies filled with this mentality of always collecting without giving? Please what do you ladies provide in a relationship or marriage without sex these days?Wait, if there is no money or sex in a relationship, the relationship won't the relationship work?

Common bro . think like a Man... how can you imagine your lady richer than you?..what gave you an edge?....what happened to your dear ego?.. hustle and be in charge bro

It's. Man's world!.. Take it or leave it!
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by BlackSeptember: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Onyi22:
She is right ooo...
Any man that is not ready to bring down heaven on earth for me should not come close to me......
U don't even need to tell me u love me before owing me money, once u request for my number, o boy! Ur bills don start be that oooo.....
Go and start work at No 22 Sharp Hotels since you are now a ..

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Onyi22(f): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
BlackSeptember:
Go and start work at No 22 Sharp Hotels since you are now a ..
R u just seeing this?
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by abbatoir(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote]Is it not common sense that a woman should have her own money? A small business to fetch her
Money or a part time job. Petty things that she might want to buy for herself will she now be waiting for her husband to give it to her? Nooo! But what you need to understand is that if a man is in a relationship with a woman he must be the provider. It’s a must and it’s the only way that a relationship can function properly in most cases. End of story. Your money is our money, my money is mine.
If things go sour the woman will always have her own money to fall back on, and even savings from the years she’s been with the man. You’re the one that need to face reality before a man takes advantage of your kindness.[/quot

Bravo!...
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by crazyjean: 4:18pm On May 27, 2020
Onyi22:
She is right ooo...
Any man that is not ready to bring down heaven on earth for me should not come close to me......
U don't even need to tell me u love me before owing me money, once u request for my number, o boy! Ur bills don start be that oooo.....
undecided
Onyi22:
She is right ooo...
no go find work,parasites,as if na your papa money
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by GeneralPula: 4:43pm On May 27, 2020
Funny enough, it’s easier to deal with girls with such useless mentality easily.

Before you know it, them don turn your sex slave.
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by nonmonk(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2020
What Do Men Want? (And How Women Can Benefit

What men crave most from women might surprise you.
What men crave most from women might surprise you. Many women think that men just want to have sex, and yes, some do. But there's a deeper aspect to this longing.

https://nonmonk..com/2020/05/what-do-men-want-and-how-women-can.html?m=1
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by segcymoor(m): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nawao..
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Rosement(f): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2022
If all ladies in Nigeria could reason like Brown Sugar, then ladies would be so loved and respected. There are some countries were ladies are very much respected. In most of those countries, men and women share the responsibilities, women don't just sit around waiting for their men to pay the bills.
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by aimmoney9: 2:32am On Jan 05, 2022
LesbianBoy:
In the past, I would have insulted this lady but I know better now.

Notice how she said if a man won't give her money he should go. Do you know why she said that? Because she knows that if one goes another nigerian maga will spend on her. I don't blame her sha. Nigerian guys dey fvck up....Seriously!

In fact, i now HATE my fellow Nigerian guys with passion!

Apart from the few sensible one, I spit on the majority of Nigerian guys out there! Magas!

Even here on nairaland, just watch how guys on here will start insulting her. Calling her olosho or gold digger etc. But don't be deceived! They are only insulting her because THEY ARE BROKE. Let ordinary N100k enter their hand, you will be surprised how they will even be the one pursing girls up and down and be the one to give them their money even if the ladies didn't ask.

If all or majority of Nigerian guys were like me, Nigerian ladies will have no choice but to respect us and stop seeing us as magas! angry
If everyone was like you this world would be boring.... grin grin

All those sweet weird Kenya, Ghana, Zimbabwe relationship news we use to humour ourselves everyday would be no more... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos / My Wife And Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.