Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man (31485 Views)

Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo / Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) / Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Timisamd(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2019
Onyi22:
So bad I don't know her

How far bro ...
I saw you yesterday .. grin grin
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Akaujaa(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2019
Get a brain... we don't care
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by metroid(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2019
incominx4774:

I have noticed several moniker been positing this recently like the bet9ja guys
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Drwords(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2019
Phonix1234:
Which nollywood pls? I hv nva seen her b4 ooo

As in eh?

Even people that act comedy skits are nollywood actors.

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Larryndelaw: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2019
What abt the cosmetics surgery dat follows. Do u want to tell us abt dat also?
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by martineverest(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2019
tactius:

I tell you.

I once met an attractive woman who lost weight. And it was not for man....it was that her excess weight made her have BP at 33 years of age...which scared her....that she went on weight loss...and two years later said bye bye to excessweight, excess BP and even stopped her drugs
that was what doctor told comedienne ' lepacious bose'....she was told she was dying silently.she quickly went for weight reduction.

heavy weight increases the load of the heart,thus hypertension is inevitable

1 Like

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Catchfirez: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2019
You mean the opposite. From time memorial women do everything to impress men. It’s in there nature, married or single.
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by mikejj(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2019
grin nice one ... The boobs tho

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by seguno2: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2019
martineverest:
most Nigerian men like voluptuous and fleshy women....not the slim and skinn

do u even know the health implications of weight?..u don't even know what her doctor told her B4 hitting the gym,u are already concluding she's doing it for me

Because you are her boyfriend grin
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
abumoney:
Yeah, I truly support her.
If you keep using same approach for same goals, ur ticket fit cut one day, it is always good to change strategy.
I love what she has done. Thumbs up, sis

Such a sweet post!
Thank you for making me smile and have hope in humanity once more
Blessings
kiss
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by nephemmy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
OK seen...you want attention huh? OK you've got mine
so what next? fucķing saggyboobz asshòlé
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by martineverest(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
seguno2:

Because you are her boyfriend grin
men*
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ayam still looking for the weight dah she lost shaa... I never find am...

1 Like

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by seguno2: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by seguno2: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
therealakuko:
Ayam still looking for the weight dah she lost shaa... I never find am...

Wishing tinz
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Popmaster2019(f): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
Tell them jor
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Shhhh01(f): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
MhizMuna:
Nollywood actress, Georgina Ibeh, has said she decided to lose weight to boost her career.

Earlier in the week, Ibeh shared the story of how she was able to lose weight within two years without going under the surgeon’s knife. Ever since her testimony went viral, she had been accused of doing plastic surgery to get a perfect figure.

However, in an interview she stressed that she lost weight by controlling her diet and doing exercises.

She further stated that the major motivation behind her weight loss journey was because she wanted to increase her chances of getting better roles in movies.

https://www./2019/04/losing-weight-was-not-to-impress-any-man-actress-georgina-ibeh.html

No difference. just body magic and waist trainer doing the trick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around / Onyii Alex Rocks Body Hugging Jumpsuit [PICS] / Daniella Okeke Bares Cleavage In New Makeup Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.