Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy (5232 Views)

You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet / “if You Have Mind Come And Break My Heart” –lady Share Picture With Her Soja Dad / VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by degovnoor(m): 6:13am On Apr 15, 2019
This lady was not ashed to share her bedroom picture of herself holding her sex machine.

She shared this on her IG page and her fans have started reacting to the same pictures.

See her pictures below;

http://dailynaijamode.com/lady-share-bedroom-picture-of-herself-and-her-sx-toy/

Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by partnerbizz4: 6:35am On Apr 15, 2019
Girls these days don taya me

2 Likes

Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by Untainted007: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2019
No more shame again to these girls. See as she beautiful and she decided to show how ugly her brain is to the world. All I can say is dat she's beautiful facially but ugly brain-wise.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 15, 2019
Untainted007:
No more shame again to these girls. See as she beautiful and she decided to show how ugly her brain is to the world. All I can say is dat she's beautiful facially but ugly brain-wise.
Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by catwalq(f): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2019
All these babes wey dey put these kind pictures, dem get family members? If yes,how come dem still dey get mind for all these iranu?

If no,can't they just have common sense??
Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by Olalan(m): 7:12am On Apr 15, 2019
Sex, sex and sex everywhere these days

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 15, 2019
Somebody's future wife/mother angry

*spits*

Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by femi4: 7:46am On Apr 15, 2019
African girls are expressing themselves sexually in this era

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by Houseofglam7(f): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2019
Uhm....I feel some kinda way about this....
While it's totally okay to have a intimacy gadget(in my opinion), taking photos with it on social media attracts the wrong kinda attention.

I'm outta here.
Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by clive2u(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2019
work i can easily do for her na rubber she prefer. see as she fine sef, wasted finess
Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by Chubhie: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2019
She's beautiful. WORDWORLD spec.
Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2019
Warris dis??
See fresh babe.
Where better preeqs full everywhere.

Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by Chubhie: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Somebody's future wife/mother angry

*spits*
Everyone's got a past you know?
Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2019
Chubhie:

Everyone's got a past you know?
sure! but don't do things that will affect you in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by anochuko01(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Uhm....I feel some kinda way about this....
While it's totally okay to have a intimacy gadget(in my opinion), taking photos with it on social media attracts the wrong kinda attention.

I'm outta here.
no kind of attention can be wrong in this case...
Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by vsound(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2019
This will surprise you but be ware of the fake remade sold cheap in the market

Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by Donjazzy12(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
degovnoor:
This lady was not ashed to share her bedroom picture of herself holding her sex machine.

She shared this on her IG page and her fans have started reacting to the same pictures.

See her pictures below;

http://dailynaijamode.com/lady-share-bedroom-picture-of-herself-and-her-sx-toy/
If na man hold sex doll na the same foolish male idiots will start attacking him.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by TANID(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
It's Her Life Not Mine So I May Not Get Problem With That "Ok"
Re: Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy by vsound(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Guaranteed but be ware of the fake remade sold cheap in the market

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Ghana Movie Producer Who Sleeps With Girls For Movie Roles Arrested. / See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, / The Expensive Life Of Emmanuella & Mark Angel | Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.