Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,801 members, 7,893,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City (1586225 Views)

East African Federation (EAC) / Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics / African City Skyline Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 5:39am On Jan 22, 2013
Mount Kenya

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 5:20am On Jan 23, 2013
Nairobi

Westgate Mall...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-dUuVK8i7pp0/UOHbm5B3LiI/AAAAAAAAEyY/G1ZBSX3CQjY/s1600/Nairobi%252C+Westgate+mall.jpg[/img]

Green City in the Sun, on every corner...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-87GBVNpLlCs/UOHbexhqXtI/AAAAAAAAEyI/NLZMSyCmulY/s1600/Nairobi%252C+Nyari+street+corner.JPG[/img]
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 5:26am On Jan 23, 2013

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2013

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:41am On Jan 27, 2013
Ngummo Estate

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:47am On Jan 27, 2013
Karen

The Crossroads Mall

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:51am On Jan 27, 2013
Galleria Mall

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:57am On Jan 27, 2013
Hemmingways - Karen

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by dbrownfidha: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2013
read this article from a nairobi based media house of how the international media likes to exagirate, The article Says, by the latest sensus conducted by the gorvenment shows that even when you combine
the population of all the slums in kenya, the numbers wont even make it the biggest slum
in africa, so all you've heard about kibera from bbc and the likes about population of kenyan
slums is probably a lie
http://www.nation.co.ke/News/Kibera-numbers-fail-to-add-up/-/1056/1003404/-/2lmrpq/-/index.html
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2013
dbrownfidha: read this article from a nairobi based media house of how the international media likes to exagirate, The article Says, by the latest sensus conducted by the gorvenment shows that even when you combine
the population of all the slums in kenya, the numbers wont even make it the biggest slum
in africa, so all you've heard about kibera from bbc and the likes about population of kenyan
slums is probably a lie
http://www.nation.co.ke/News/Kibera-numbers-fail-to-add-up/-/1056/1003404/-/2lmrpq/-/index.html

Kenyans have always known this. Their negative propaganda is business for NGOs and media outlets.However,this will not hinder Kenya's ambitions. wink
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2013
Happy 36th B-day to Kenya Airways!! cheesy

Boeing 777-200 at London Heathrow

Boeing 777-200 at Amsterdam Schiphol

Kenya Airways Boeing 777-2U8ER 5Y-KYZ MSN 36124 by Jimmy LWH, on Flickr

Boeing 767-3 at Paris Charles de Gaulle
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2013
East African Airways (1946-1977)

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
JKIA's Greenfield Terminal | Renders

Updates...

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by dbrownfidha: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
the three pictures that guy posted for the bushmen hunting are clearly for the renowned south african bushmen, Hhahahaha, Tell the guy to do his research, In kenya Hunting (I am a kenya) although I can't Say there isn't any hunting, the only hunting I have ever heard of is when in History class where they say the bantus used to hunt. Let me tell you something about Kenya, there are renowned tribe in kenya that usually walk with this big ass spears and shields, A good example is the maassai, Am sure you've heard of them if you really know anything about kenya which you dont, the Maasai a pastoralists, they believe the more cows a guy has the more wealth they have, this guys sometimes do hunting but maily as a sport or tradition or whatever, for example, in the maasai community, if a teen kills a lion, he's considerd as a hero and his rank may rise to be an elder of his fellow age mates, And one more thing, They dont walk naked!!! or were funny panties, They are beautifull poeple with a rich colourfull tradition you idiot poo guy, And why do you say poo in every sentence, No wonder your toilet sewage fills every time
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:36am On Feb 05, 2013
Hunting is illegal in Kenya. You are obviously not Kenyan, please stop fabricating stuff about the Maasai.Thanks.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:39am On Feb 05, 2013
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:42am On Feb 05, 2013
Urban tourists!! smiley

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by dbrownfidha: 7:04am On Feb 07, 2013
i know hunting is illigal. i waz talking about the tradition that used to be there, which might have changed a bit because the masaai guys came to realise the lions and cheaters had more value to the community than bieng dead, and oh. am a kenyan, don't insult me, cause am proud of it
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
dbrownfidha: i know hunting is illigal. i waz talking about the tradition that used to be there, which might have changed a bit because the masaai guys came to realise the lions and cheaters had more value to the community than bieng dead, and oh. am a kenyan, don't insult me, cause am proud of it

Ok,my apologies.Jivunie kuwa Mkenya. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2013

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2013
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Ustadh: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hey, guys love the wonderful pics. Check out pics from this blog http://www.safari254.com/

Uhuru gardens along Langata road

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Ustadh: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sunrise in Watamu http://www.safari254.com/

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 2:11am On Feb 16, 2013
Great pics Ustadh. Welcome to the forum.Are you Kenyan? smiley
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 2:11am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 2:19am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 2:22am On Feb 16, 2013

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 2:24am On Feb 16, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (204) (Reply)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.