Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,972,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:17 AM

Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) (9809 Views)

International Glass Industries Back In Abia State - Ikpeazu - Photos / Coca-cola Phases Out Returnable Bottles! / Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2010
@Larry and Dayo: I thank you guys for honouring the first meeting, coming up on time and also keeping to the meeting's agenda. You guys gave me more motivations through your interests and contributions. It was a very wonderful discussion!

@KayB: It was brainstorming; I guess you are Seun by Skype name. Though we waited for you, but we had to proceed without you. If you are the Seun, who sent me his Skype name, it would be nice to give notification before the meeting when you know that you can't meet up.

@deribigbe: From your writing, I noticed that you are really interested, due to this reason and your pre-informed excuses of not being able to attend the meeting, I have added you to our mailing list to keep you updated. 

@Larry, Dayo and deribigbe: You should have received details on our new mailing list account. If you don’t see that in your mail inbox, please do check your spam box. The meeting protocol and the presentation shall be sent later today to you guys!
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by larryup1: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2010
@ Honey, Thanks ,
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by larryup1: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2010
@ Kayb, This meeting is for those who are optimistic about our dear country , and for progressive minded people like Honeycome and Damas1111, very soon we will stop having new members as we don't want anyone to draw us back , join now!
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by KayB: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2010
for clarity: i'm not the seun person and i missed d schedule as well but encouragement is needed not unguided utterances. somebody who linked up cant be called a drawback since u dont know wat caused d failure wat do u now call me since my schedule didnt permit me as indicated in d chat but just trying to keep tabs on d progress pls we need to be flexible as elites to foster teamwork ok. KEEP UP THE SPIRIT SHA
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2010
@KayB

KayB:

we need to be flexible as elites to foster teamwork

I totally agree with you.

KayB:

somebody who linked up cant be called a drawback since u dont know wat caused d failure wat do u now call me since my schedule didnt permit me as indicated in d chat.

From all the previous posts, you've never been called a drawback. If the schedule didn't permit you, you should have let us know. E.g the schedule didn't permit deribigbe  as well but because he showed is interests, I sent him our last meeting minutes master.
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by KayB: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2010
no need to point fingers that's why i threw it open. the person will amend now
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by larryup1: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2010
@ kay b , i don't want to offend you that is why i don't want to abuse you or bring u down , but for telling me that i'm making unguided utterances then you are a pretty fool , As i was not referring to you or anybody but just to let those who are ready to join in that's all .
I don't talk to elders like that so i believe young ones will not disrespect me , mind your tongue?
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by damas11111(m): 6:51am On Oct 04, 2010
@Larry-up,
Please this is uncalled for. It is clear that KayB misunderstood your earlier post but you should give him the benefit.

@Kayb,
Take another look at larry's earlier post and you will see that he was not specifically refering to your person. It was a general advice/warning.

@both, please let's look ahead and forget about this very minor issue.

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the next meeting.
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by KayB: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
thanks DAMAS, WORDS ARE LIKE EGGS.
Pls d sign "@" meant for u alone and i was not even the SEUN that HONEYCOME wanted to confirm came online.
THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE CONTIBUTED ON THIS THREAD KEEP BEING POSITIVE ABT OUR DEAR COUNTRY
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2010
Damas has said it right. Guys please don't be upset, as you both also know that writer's expression can't be totally expressed in a written form. Sometime the way the reader get the message is different from the way the writer want to pass on the message.
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by deribigbe(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
Wao have missed a great 1st of its kind but never the less I will try to be attend the next meeting I agreed with all the suggestion made ! till next meeting I can IMAGINE these going BEYOND what will all think what we all need is cooperation @ Honeycomb U da bomb MAN !
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
@deribigbe:
deribigbe:

@ Honeycomb U da bomb MAN !

can't get that! What do you mean?

I saw your post for the next meeting and read your comment as well. From that I guess you will not be able to attend the meeting again.

deribigbe:

Wao have missed a great 1st of its kind but never the less I will try to be attend the next meeting I agreed with all the suggestion made ! till next meeting I can IMAGINE these going BEYOND what will all think what we all need is cooperation

from the above lines, does that mean we should be expecting you in the next meeting?
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by deribigbe(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2010
honeycome:

@deribigbe:
can't get that! What do you mean?

I saw your post for the next meeting and read your comment as well. From that I guess you will not be able to attend the meeting again.

from the above lines, does that mean we should be expecting you in the next meeting?

the time is not conveneint for me that is just the main reason behind me not able to attend the meeting 2ndly I mean I like your way of motive !
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2010
Thanks!
it's a pity that you can't be part of us for now. Although I tried to make the schedule-plan to fit into your time but it's like others don't have time at the time you will like to attend the meeting.
Anyway I shall ask others in the next meeting, if their daily schedules can allow them to attend meetings between 4pm - 6pm.
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by deribigbe(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2010
I will be glad if u can do that but never theless dont forget to send me the copy of the minutes of meeting Thanks
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by DAPMAN601: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2010
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2010
@ DAPMAN601: Honeycome is a female. Our next meeting shall hold on 17 Oct. 2010 7:00 PM (Nigerian Time Zone). Read previous post on how to participant in the meeting. Thanks
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2010
I hereby announce that our next meeting shall hold on 17 Oct. 2010 7:00 PM (Nigerian Time Zone).

If you are not located in Nigeria use this link http://doodle.com/8xbpvb8y6hksd7sd to select your time zone, please select your time zone from the selection menu to know the specific time for your area.

Please note that all participants must be online (Skype) latest by 06:50 PM. The meeting will proceed on the dot of 07:00 PM. If you don’t want to miss any information, then please be on time.

Please make sure that all listed below are fulfilled before Oct. 17, 2010 7:00 PM (Nigerian Time Zone), if you want to participate in the meeting.

For existing members:
1.   Make a test call to check if your speaker and microphone are in function.
2.   Run Skype and login 10 minutes before the meeting take place, immediately the Host sees you online, He / She shall send you an identification number (ID) and Password of this website “http://go.teamviewer.com/”. This will be needed to view agenda/document(s) that shall be presented during the meeting on your computer at the same time.  Note that once the meeting as started, no identification number (ID) and Password shall be sent out.
3.   Provide the info on step 2 to view the presentation. This viewing is also free.

For new members:
1.   Download Skype http://www.skype.com/intl/en/get-skype/on-your-computer/windows/ and install it on your computer. It is free to use it.
2.   Create a Username with Skype and make a test call by following the instructions. Note you shall need speaker and microphone.
3.   Send me your Skype username and a note specifying that you are a new member to honeycome@9jatoday.com, latest one hour before the meeting take place. The Host shall add you to “Recycling Program Conversation”. So that we can all make a free conference call.
4.   Run Skype and login 10 minutes before the meeting take place, immediately the Host sees you online, He / She shall send you an identification number (ID) and Password of this website “http://go.teamviewer.com/”. This will be needed to view agenda/document(s) that shall be presented during the meeting on your computer at the same time.  Note that once the meeting as started, no identification number (ID) and Password shall be sent out.
5.   Provide the info on step 4 to view the presentation. This viewing is also free.
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by odupope: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2010
for a genuine and reliable way you can beat the current nokia market in nigeria by geting your desire nokia phones at a very ridiculous cheap price ( i.e nokia n8 goes for 28,000 naira and n900 for 27,000 naira ) bonanza price, so for info on direction on how to get these great phones do contact me 07061314694.
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by alice688(f): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2010
hello ,all my dear people
i am alice from guangzhou china,we do express and cargo from China to Nigeria,express cost 1 day and cargo cost as 1 week ,and we help customers buy goods from China .
our compnay called IKE express kilo and cargo LTD ,it builded in shanyuanli guangzhou city ,i will go Nigeria end of this year and i want to know some good friends there too .if u want to know some business from China please contact us ,thanks ! cheesy

alice :0086-15920472745 yahoo :sz9hy.1998@yahoo.com

IKE:0086-13265150497 13660133470
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by DAPMAN601: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2010
Gooday,Madam honeycome,illd like to attend your meeting please!my skype id is dapman601.Thanks
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by djayxpro: 2:56am On Oct 15, 2010
Hey y'al! I'm interested. Funny thing is i dnt ve d facilities required buh i ll ask around! A cafe maybe. Bissous!
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by semoo: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2010
good
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by djayxpro: 12:28am On Oct 18, 2010
Uhm! I rili wantd to take part in d meeting buh d cafe had generator issues. I pray y'al send me any minutes and 4give my not attending d meeting. Tk kia y'al!
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by djayxpro: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2010
lucviy@yahoo.com
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by noru: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2010
I ve' been carrying out some research on recycling, How do I contact you, cos I m very interested
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by djayxpro: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2010
@noru
honeycome may come up wit anoda date 4 meeting. Just chil or join skype and holler at her, Ciao
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Bukydaniels(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2010
I am a student of CHEMICAL ENGINEERING looking for INDUSTRIAL TRAINING PLACEMENT in any company related to oil and gas because am so passionate abt d exprience i wil gain. I wil be glad if i could d b fixed up by any body.thanks my num is 08038348110 sugest to me where i can do my I.T. i am willing to work any where in Nigeria,Banks,I.C.T,Media Dept or in any office.

thank you
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Guang(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2010
Hello Honeycome,

I'm interested in joying you in your next skype meeting . Do you have the new date and time ?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt / How To Earn Free Bitcoin And Make Money From It. / ALAT (wema Bank) Indefinitely Restricted My Account Without Reason. Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.