Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,015 members, 7,909,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) (9769 Views)

International Glass Industries Back In Abia State - Ikpeazu - Photos / Coca-cola Phases Out Returnable Bottles! / Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by resumepro(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2010
This is getting really interesting, i think am interested in what research it is. recycling products are good ways to economize and trade for the little resources at hand.
hey! then what are your new development now?
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by steroid: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2010
@ OP I did a research on waste management in 2007. If you want to start recycling in naija it would be interesting but you have to pass thru alot.

Because I used Lagos as the starting point, when I met with commissioner, ministry of environment, she told me that any company that wants to start such a program is free but, the govt will make only land and resources (waste) available. No cash. Also there are many recycling companies in naija, even my mum works in a glass making company and they are also into recycling and she told me that they get empty bottles from nigeria bottling company for recycling.

@ honeycome I would like to be part of your team. I just sent you a skype request
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by deribigbe(m): 12:09am On Oct 31, 2010
@honeycomb how is studies over there and hope you hear good from family and whats the good progress about the upcoming number one company to be named ?
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2010
Sorry guys for not replying to your posts. I have not been receiving mails about posts to this topic for a while.

Anyway we are trying to progress but it's not easy right now. I have hosted two meetings for now, though people showed their interests. But I am not convinced that they are motivated enough due to some ,

For now I think the current members should get their stands, and then we accept more members. Of course I am happy that you guys are interested . . .
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by firestar(f): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
Oh dear! I didn't see this thread on time.
@Honeycomb
I hope its not too late?
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2010
Hello guys, for those who still want to join this group, you may meet us on skype (If you don't know skype, see previous posts) at 6:50 pm (Nigerian time) on Sunday 14/11/10.

Take care guys!
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by akjaygroup: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2010
FOR PROJECT FUNDING AND VIA BUSINESS WE CAN HELP OUR FOREIGN INVESTOR NOW INVESTING WORLDWIDE AND JUST DELIVER FIRST DEAL TO NIGERIA , IF YOU INTERESTED REVIEW AND GET IN TOUCH
REGARDS
KAYODE AKINTAYO
REVIEW THIS LINK
http://akjaygroup..com/2010/11/institutional-investors-looking.html
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2011
Honeycome, Going thru ur posts was very impressive. I would seriously like to join ur team.
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by gbolaleru(f): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2011
@ honeycomb, I hope it's not too late to join your group, I have always wanted to invest in a recycling business, infact at some point last year I started to take a study on the different types of plastics to know how to go about it, but somewhere along the line I was destracted. Pls fill me in on this. I am very interested. Thank you.
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by saska1122: 5:24am On Jan 13, 2011
@Poster, I salute ur courage to think outside the box. I wish you the best!! This has always been part of my plans to create labor in naija. Not sure if u guys still need more people.
All the best. Thumps up!!
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by LAGOS1976: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2011
Great news.
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Djdavie(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2011
hey honeycome, it is a great idea and it is something i have been thinking of for some time now , i dont know what stage you guys are now, but i know if given the chance i can chip in one or more things to help make this work, so just let me know if can still join the team , thnx
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2011
To start the recylcing program basically, u have to look at it in a long term enterprise and not expect immediate profit. But I can assure u if u start, in a few years u'd not only be reaping profits, u'd also be saving the environment. The common bottle wastes are phamaceuticals, some old beer bottles and soda,actually few bottle tins. Plastic recycling would be the BOMB!!!
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by member67023: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2011
In some places broken bottles are used as chippings along with cement and sand in making concrete floor decking (Construction).
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by duzz: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2011
recycling of used bottle is a fruitless either any where in the world, because its cheaper to manufacture new glass bottle than recycled one. its only in countries like EU state that you see this kind of operation because there are imposed on manufacturers, there is no money to be made in recycling bottles, We manufacture the production line for this machine but I will not advise any investor to waste his money in none profitable venture like recycling unless the investor is a green pees member
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by djayxpro: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2011
YO people! what's up? uh, it's 27TH DEC. 2011. Was following the thread back then. Wanted to be part of it, but i didn't have the resources. Anyways, how far have you gone, people? how much have you achieved? Just so you'd measure your successes sha

HONEYCOME!
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Sirdayor(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
I'm impress & 'like to know what the progress look like.
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by OEBA: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2012
go check out www.oebaltd.com they might be of help, they started me off in my recycling business
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by TheHealthJourno: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hi @honeycome, I sent you a Skype request from funmi_ishola. I wonder if this thread is still open and you're recycling already in Nigeria? Cheers.
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by gwanggaeto(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2017
steroid:
@ OP I did a research on waste management in 2007. If you want to start recycling in naija it would be interesting but you have to pass thru alot.

Because I used Lagos as the starting point, when I met with commissioner, ministry of environment, she told me that any company that wants to start such a program is free but, the govt will make only land and resources (waste) available. No cash. Also there are many recycling companies in naija, even my mum works in a glass making company and they are also into recycling and she told me that they get empty bottles from nigeria bottling company for recycling.

@ honeycome I would like to be part of your team. I just sent you a skype request

Hello, can you link me to your mum company that recycle glass bottles, I have bottle to sell for them in quantity..

Thanks
Contact me via Whatapps 0703495222.9
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
TheHealthJourno:
Hi @honeycome, I sent you a Skype request from funmi_ishola. I wonder if this thread is still open and you're recycling already in Nigeria? Cheers.

Hi,

the thread is no longer active.
The project was cancelled because many of the guys were not ready to commit themselves.
Sorry that am just replying now, I haven't been to Nairaland for a while carried away with many other projects.
Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by lariostylz(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
I'm interested in going into glass recycling, have so much glass bottles for now need buters. Can you connect me with ur mums company. Or just the name will do my research....

steroid:

Re: Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) by Limehousebars: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Purchase your glass bottles and jar needs from www.instagram.com/Glassbottlesng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Ways To Be A Modern Entrepreneur / Fun Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Freelancing / FG Woos Chinese Investors For National Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.