Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,584 members, 7,975,294 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:05 PM

If You Can’t Lick A Smelly V*gina, You Are Not A Man – Nigerian Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can’t Lick A Smelly V*gina, You Are Not A Man – Nigerian Lady Says (1861 Views)

Never Lick A Woman's V*gina Until You Watch This... / Video: American Pastor, David Wilson Caught On Camera Eating A Lady's V*gina / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can’t Lick A Smelly V*gina, You Are Not A Man – Nigerian Lady Says by whistles: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Joro Olumofin, the Nigerian love doctor, took to social media to share an email he received from a lady narrating her experience with a man that licked her smelly vjay.

According to the lady, she was taking some medicine which made are urine and also her vjay smell bad. However, when she confided to a guy she met about her condition, the guy did’t care rather he licked her vjay for over 30 minutes.

Read her narration below;

There is message for men out there. If u are a man and you cannot do this. ur not a man. ur a boy toy. Joro, I was taking some medicine for illness. And the medicine was making my urine smell bad. All around my vjay was smelli. I won’t lie. This guy have been talking to for months came to Abuja. We hang out 2 times.

I went to his place. I told him that my vjay was not at its peak and it was smelly. Joro this guy didn’t care. He lick me for 30 minutes before entering me. He made me feel like a woman. I took a leap and kissed him too. Even though he licked me down there. We have still been in touch and i think he’s the one. Joro all these guys will write you and be saying girls are smelly.

Guys smell too. Some guys don’t wasg their boxes or brush well. If you love a lady you will lick her without any complaints. I found love and I’m happy.

Read more @ http://www.whistles.com.ng/2019/04/15/if-you-cant-lick-a-smelly-vgina-you-are-not-a-man-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: If You Can’t Lick A Smelly V*gina, You Are Not A Man – Nigerian Lady Says by AJOBI77(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: If You Can’t Lick A Smelly V*gina, You Are Not A Man – Nigerian Lady Says by mohd001: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
Rubish..... some ladies dont normaly wash their panties as well. i know of some that use to wear a pant for 3-4 days
Re: If You Can’t Lick A Smelly V*gina, You Are Not A Man – Nigerian Lady Says by Abaje195(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
spits on this thread

1 Like

Re: If You Can’t Lick A Smelly V*gina, You Are Not A Man – Nigerian Lady Says by Harry00(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
i wonder how this gal pus** go smell like grin
Re: If You Can’t Lick A Smelly V*gina, You Are Not A Man – Nigerian Lady Says by anthonyuncle(m): 6:15am On Apr 16, 2019
medicine my foot. imagine dz pig dey find prodigal son wey go serve her. rubbish!!!
Re: If You Can’t Lick A Smelly V*gina, You Are Not A Man – Nigerian Lady Says by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2019
That smell alone fit block person nose miles away talk more of when your nose is at close range

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Viewer Discretion: Slay Queen Run Mad On The Street / Couple Have Sex In Empty Cinema And A Security Video Of The Act Goes Viral / Where Is Slawormir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.